Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for compiling this :blush: I think your Map of Saunas makes more sense than the Open Shower one, all of them are open for business, they offer day pass, they are not private or member-only, so one can always find a way to visit. Hope there will be more submissions in the coming time!

The Open Shower thread focused too much on Western side, most are university/dorm shower, it doesn't provide info on how to get in, any day pass or restrictions. Basically you have to be there and give it a try by yourself, may or may not win :neutral:
The shower map has its uses, for example, if it said Gold's Gym 5 miles from my house had good showers, I'd join there. So far, I haven't found any gyms in my area have open showers.

That being said, the only showers listed nearby are military bases, schools, and professional sports lockerrooms.

Nito Cogin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have fact checked that and apparently it's not entirely true anymore... also, many (most) are co-ed which isn't the point of the map (but I add them as a hidden section if anyone sends them across).
And in what sauna is it not compulsary, and yes, they are mixed gender.

Sexy123789

Admired Member
Media
Drawing inspiration from the very popular Open Showers map, I thought I'd start collating a similar map of Saunas and Steam Rooms where nudity is allowed. It's only in it's early stages, but feel free to start adding places you know (and to PM me any ideas you might have).

As it says on both the map and submission form, this isn't a map of gay bathhouses and sex clubs, but rather of regular places where men can be nude in those facilities and where nudity is common-enough to merit a submission to the map.

Map link here
Submission link here
Hot idea. Pun intended.

I would love a sauna for three reasons. 1. I love feeling like I have lost weight without doing a damn thing. 2. The numerous health benefits of saunas and hot tubs. 3. A chance for men to be men and let our shit out to breathe, be assessed by others and us to discretely assess others. ;)