Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
AussieBum "Enlarge it" do the same. They show your junk great and they are more discreet (and comfortable) then their wonder jock editions. I'm wore my enlarge it yesterday all day for the first time and they were great no ball ache like the WJ. The best part I think is the lighter material covering your junk feels super sexy and really shows definition.
Enjoy. Hope they cum soon!!

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just bought a pair and, while I'm waiting for it to be delivered, and wondering if any of you guys have worn a pair and, if so, what you thought...

http://www.mypakage.com

As I have said in earlier posts, I now have 6 pair and they are my all time favorite underwear. I won't buy anything different from now on. I have big balls, and mypakage is the answer to my prayers. Most comfortable brief I have ever worn. They have just the right amount of support and the keyhole design keeps everything off your legs.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't know about the underwear but I got a pair of the pajamas as a gift from a BF. My gear doesn't stay in the pouch. I must be too small. LOL Nice but not worth $60.00.

Ziggy Stardust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm so seriously ready to get some of these for myself. I've been desperately seeking to find some undies that will prevent my balls from sticking to my leg. That's the main reason I wear only briefs lol. I've never had any luck with boxerbriefs even.

But this keyhole in the MyPakage seems to be the ticket. I'm torn between MP and Saxx...and since I'm not made of money, want to make a purchase most likely to satisfy.

joeyrobbie

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They were delivered yesterday and am wearing them now. The material is awesome, the waistband is comfortable, and my junk seems to be staying in place and I am not readjusting all the time. Very happy...
My only negative is that my bulge seems not to be as noticeable - I'm getting more of a moose knuckle than a rounded bulge. Maybe because my boys are hanging "free" and other underwear (I usually wear Jockey Pouch), bunch things up? I have a thing for bulges, though, so that's disappointing. But, hardly a reason not to wear these! Recommended!

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I have said in earlier posts, I now have 6 pair and they are my all time favorite underwear. I won't buy anything different from now on. I have big balls, and mypakage is the answer to my prayers. Most comfortable brief I have ever worn. They have just the right amount of support and the keyhole design keeps everything off your legs.
Can you explain more about the "keyhole" design?

distilledpunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just bought a pair and, while I'm waiting for it to be delivered, and wondering if any of you guys have worn a pair and, if so, what you thought...

http://www.mypakage.com

J's birthday is coming up soon. It's going to be such a stupid gift to give him, but I'm going to buy him a pair of these. He constantly wears boxers and complains about them riding up and stuff because briefs probably squeeze the life out of his balls.

Looking for serious advice from any guys: Why would these be good? I don't want throw $80 away.

distilledpunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm so seriously ready to get some of these for myself. I've been desperately seeking to find some undies that will prevent my balls from sticking to my leg. That's the main reason I wear only briefs lol. I've never had any luck with boxerbriefs even.

But this keyhole in the MyPakage seems to be the ticket. I'm torn between MP and Saxx...and since I'm not made of money, want to make a purchase most likely to satisfy.

You don't have any photos so there's no comparison but would you say this would be good for someone with bigger balls? J (you can find some pictures in his album). In almost contrast to you, he almost wears boxer briefs/boxers exclusively because briefs don't give him enough breathing room. Curious to get a man's perspective.

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You don't have any photos so there's no comparison but would you say this would be good for someone with bigger balls? J (you can find some pictures in his album). In almost contrast to you, he almost wears boxer briefs/boxers exclusively because briefs don't give him enough breathing room. Curious to get a man's perspective.

I have big balls, and like I said earlier, mypakage has been the answer to my prayers. Also, these briefs are made of very soft material, and the unique design cups and cradles your junk. Any man will appreciate how great they feel regardless of the size of his junk.

Reactions: distilledpunk

distilledpunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have big balls, and like I said earlier, mypakage has been the answer to my prayers. Also, these briefs are made of very soft material, and the unique design cups and cradles your junk. Any man will appreciate how great they feel regardless of the size of his junk.

I'll definitely get him some then.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fabric could be better and they have a ton of visible seams so I worry about their long term life but they are extremely comfortable with loose pants or as loungewear.