Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, guys!

I've done a lot of thinking, and I have finally decided to start restoring my foreskin.

If any of you started with a penis similar to mine and want to share your techniques, or have advice for getting started, they would be greatly appreciated...

Videos would be helpful, too, if any of you can direct me to some...I'm a visual learner, and seeing someone else do it is usually all it takes for me to figure it out...

I really appreciate it, friends!

Peace and Love!
-SB1989

(ps- I am including pix of myself here since not everyone is a member)

Attachments

S

SirConcis

Your penis looks fine. Why want to restore ?

If you do much research and look at many restorers, you'll see that the cosmetic result is not always that great. Getting a neat looking tip of foreskin doesn't happen to everyone.

But at the end of the day, if you are not happy with the results, you can always get circumcised again, so you have not much to loose by trying.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have heard of many men who feel they have greatly benefited from it.
Don't believe the doom and gloom.
If you are tightly circumcised, it may take three years. If you are loosely circumcised, it may take one.
There are many effective methods, all available on the internet.
You don't need to buy anything expensive. Once you see what the tools are doing, you can replicate it for a couple of bucks at the hardware store.
Don't do anything that hurts, and be aware that it will take time. Consistency is your friend.
Best of luck with this.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

If you do much research and look at many restorers, you'll see that the cosmetic result is not always that great. Getting a neat looking tip of foreskin doesn't happen to everyone.

But at the end of the day, if you are not happy with the results, you can always get circumcised again, so you have not much to loose by trying.
ouch and ouch again

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

I'm sorry but please don't listen to this and let it discourage you. almost everyone gets the neat looking tip, most just take more time than people want, and you can stop at anytime if you think you dont like the way its turning out

Plus restored skin isnt just cosmetic, its nearly as functional as the original

Last edited:

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Mostly for aesthetic reasons...i think uncut cocks are so much more attractive, and I'd like one myself :p

A good bit of the decision was also for stimulation. Even if I don't go through with a full foreskin, loosening the skin a little will certainly help improve sensations :D

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
"its nearly as functional as the original"

when it comes to my penis, i don't think nearly as functional sounds like any fun at all.

Just the foreskin lol :tongue:. Natural foreskin has what is called a ridge band on the end, which acts kinda like a small rubber band, when a guy pulls back the skin, it stretches open then when he releases it the skin slides back forward and the band closes really quick back to its original size. With a restored guy, we can never get that band back :sadwavey: its gone. So we wont have that quick of a closer after the skin is pulled back, but it still will close pretty quick because of a diatos muscles, which contacts with cool temperatures, so once the new skin is over your head what isnt touching the glands will close too that nice point if you have restored at that point.

Make sense? :rolleyes:

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mostly for aesthetic reasons...i think uncut cocks are so much more attractive, and I'd like one myself :p

A good bit of the decision was also for stimulation. Even if I don't go through with a full foreskin, loosening the skin a little will certainly help improve sensations :D
I agreed I started for the look, but the pleasure has been keeping me going.
Plus if your cut pretty tight, your dick might even grow a little from what I read. :tongue:

Tally

Experimental Member
Media
If any of you started with a penis similar to mine and want to share your techniques, or have advice for getting started, they would be greatly appreciated...
Before I started restoring my foreskin my dick was about as tight as yours looks. Before I started restoring I did not know that the shaft skin was supposed to move up and down the shaft.

I started manual tugging 2 years ago. After about 4 months I had enough slack skin to JO with my restored foreskin. After about 8 months the gliding motion was really noticeable. After about a year I had full flaccid coverage most of the time. My glans is now nice and glossy. I am working on getting erect coverage. I have whole body orgasms like I never had before. It has been worth every tug.

My primary restoration method is manual tugging with method 2. I tug a few minutes a time, several times a day (in the shower, every bathroom trip, when I'm watching television or surfing the 'net).

Here is a list of foreskin restoration tugging methods and devices.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before I started restoring my foreskin my dick was about as tight as yours looks. Before I started restoring I did not know that the shaft skin was supposed to move up and down the shaft.

I started manual tugging 2 years ago. After about 4 months I had enough slack skin to JO with my restored foreskin. After about 8 months the gliding motion was really noticeable. After about a year I had full flaccid coverage most of the time. My glans is now nice and glossy. I am working on getting erect coverage. I have whole body orgasms like I never had before. It has been worth every tug.

My primary restoration method is manual tugging with method 2. I tug a few minutes a time, several times a day (in the shower, every bathroom trip, when I'm watching television or surfing the 'net).

Here is a list of foreskin restoration tugging methods and devices.

Actually, Tally, I was digging through one of the other threads earlier this afternoon, and it took me by that site, and I was really pleased! I'm going to get a start just as soon as I'm done with my schoolwork :D Thanks a lot!!

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I were to try one of the taping methods, what is the best tape to use for the lowest price (art major = VERY little extra cash)
It's not advisable to skimp on tape. It's going to be there for a long time, so it has to be non-allergenic. It must come off painlessly as well as hold tight, so you really need to use proper surgical tape.

If you can't afford that, consider a non-taping method such as the TLC Tugger.

There are several online restoring communities, such as the restore-L mailing list. Send a message to restore-list-request@eskimo.com with "subscribe" as the subject.

D_John Bareass

Experimental Member
Media
Here is my reply from several years ago.
It took me about three years to regain the foreskin that I enjoy today. However it took about another three years of tugging the skin over the head of my penis before it would stay there all of the time, even during nocturnal erections. I recall the most amazing thing that I noticed was the increased sensitivity of the head, how moist and smoth it looked. A truely new sensation to me was the stretching of the inner lining of the foreskin during masterbation, what a remarkable feeling. I have had my foreskin for about fifteen years now, have fooled many and would never want to go back.
As for my method I first used tape and then molded cones with tape.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I were to try one of the taping methods, what is the best tape to use for the lowest price (art major = VERY little extra cash)

Dude, this is your cock you're talking about. Spend the extra money. I mean, it's not like you're going to be bandaging your whole body up, anyway. A roll of good medical tape should go a long way, no?