Orgasm - Is being mentally into it the difference-maker?

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone I knew well had a spicy, fantastic sexual relationship with a lady when that was new for them. She would have mind-bending, fantastic feeling quaking orgasm after orgasm with him. Not even a year later, for her, the sex with him in particular was stale, and he said that the orgasms from her came to a screeching halt as she became disinterested in him sexually, turning into an undesirable chore to please him rather than continuing to enjoy it herself.

I told him that she was in all likelihood "forcing the orgasm" to make him feel better, and that she likely didn't care for sex with him in particular from the get-go. She did leave him after two years, and he's not been in a relationship since. Obviously not being a woman, nor straight, I wouldn't have any idea if it's not uncommon for women to "fake the pleasure" to give the men they're with an ego boost, or if just not being interested in the man any longer is more so why orgasms can stop happening.

If this is any way of comparison, the first guy I could've been with sexually was not remotely physically attractive to me, therefore I was impotent when I probably should've been hard. I was grateful in the long run that it didn't pan out with him (and he took it in stride).

Acquar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Answer for this question: 'Orgasm - Is Being Mentally Into It The Difference-Maker?" = For sure

Is it way easier to orgasm when you feel real attraction to a man = For sure
Can you get to orgasm when you don't feel attraction = Mechanically
Can women fake orgasms? They can try acting, I guess
If you are not mentally into it for whatever reason it's reallyyy difficult to have an orgasm... it's still possible but it takes too much effort and you most likely won't enjoy it anyway... not every orgasm is equally pleasurable

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, it’s all mental IMO. That’s why you can orgasm with the ugliest small dicked dude you’re in love with or just get no satisfaction from the hottest most perfect dicked dude who it turns out is a major douche bag. It’s why I sometimes can cum from going down on a guy or even making him spray all over me - it sure as shit isn’t a physical reaction; because my mouth and face have no sexual nerves and jizz is objectively gross (subjectively as a symbol of your sexual adoration of me, I adore it, as a physical substance anything of that temperature, viscosity, color, smell, taste or method of distribution would be appalling).