Sissy slave for BBC

Media
Sexuality
Trans
I'm very well trained and dedicated sissy slut for big black cock. I truly need to be black owned in a constant service of black men's cocks I train all day long I watched hundreds of thousands of hours of sissy sluts for big black cock videos I have served several hundred black men but I'm looking for a black bull master who would truly know how to use a white sissy slut properly. Very prepared to do whatever my master asks anything to make the black man satisfied no matter what I'll endure humiliation being used being verbally and physically humiliated publicly made the service multiple black man at the same time whatever it takes to make my master a lot of money I am very serious about this my phone number is 717-318-0278 I live at 449 East King Street Apartment 85 York PA I constantly throllmy predominantly black neighborhood and go out of my building dressed like a sissy slut and put myself into a position where the black man have to notice me and I have to know exactly why I'm there sometimes I see where black see through tops with really pink bras super short mini skirts with high heeled boots and I'm very prepared to service any black man any place anytime anywhere I'm hoping the word spreads well enough that black men start to understand that us sissy white sluts are amazing and we will be available everywhere for black men to use without any trepidation without any recoil or worries about what happens to a stupid white sissy cumsluts, our only purpose is to do whatever black men demand of us it'll get to the point where my black man's walking down the street and it looks over and he sees how slowly up dress he'll know exactly what I am right away I'm a sissy come down for black men probably into all black neighborhood and there's no denying it and when he nods his head at me that means he knows exactly what I am and I must cross the street immediately get down on my knees on the sidewalk undo his pants and proceed to service his big black cock right there in public without any care or worries about anything happening to me my only objective is to make sure I serve the black master. This is a truly serious request this is not a made-up fantasy I'm prepared for whoever becomes my black bull master to make him a fair amount of money in different ways plus the use of my mouth and Sissy pussy to services black friends and conduct black hotel events where I can gangbang anywhere from 12 to 15 black men. I service black men 24/7 7 days a week in my apartment my door is always unlocked for anonymous black men and like I said I go down and hang out around the front of my building I live in public housing so there's a lot of black men around they usually want me to suck them right there but I can't afford to get arrested until they change the laws as part of the retribution for the black race that us white sissy slutsfor big black cocks are not to be bothered and that eventually will be a part of the black race and very common sight

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: deleted24903211