Zayn Malik

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
It was his first ever live show. He has been suffering from stage anxiety from years. Appreciate that he went up there and did a show at all.
He chose to be a singer, if he can't handle it maybe he should find an office job, i won't appreciate that a singer did a 20' minute show when people payed money to watch. The journey to arrive at the event might have taken longer than the actual show. I am not a hater or anything like that but this is adult life, you have to be a profesional and respect your audience when you choose to be an international star.

StoryFan

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you know anything about him? When he "chose" to be a singer, he was 17 years old and didn't have anxiety issues. They came when he was a member of the biggest boyband on the planet. At that time he couldn't get out, so things got worse until he finally quit the band. If you follow him, you know that in his solo career he only concentrated on the music, no promotion or anything. He just did what he loves, and that's music. Now unfortunately he is under a new contract and again has to do what he doesn't really want.

ajmayer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you know anything about him? When he "chose" to be a singer, he was 17 years old and didn't have anxiety issues. They came when he was a member of the biggest boyband on the planet. At that time he couldn't get out, so things got worse until he finally quit the band. If you follow him, you know that in his solo career he only concentrated on the music, no promotion or anything. He just did what he loves, and that's music. Now unfortunately he is under a new contract and again has to do what he doesn't really want.
I have nothing to add to your words. I just want to emphasize "THE BIGGEST BOYBAND ON THE PLANET".
ok
thx
bye

Josh Vasquez

Superior Member
Media
Morgantown (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, lol. Backstreet Boys still holds that title to date when it comes to sales. No one can touch them.
Then let's add something to that. The biggest boy band at the time. Their rise to fame was fast and large. A couple of them have said they would have to smoke or drink before big events to be able to manage. Also. One Direction was horribly managed.

antonio_98

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People knew what they signed up for when in their thousands queued on Ticketmaster - and that was a 6 (six) song performance + a documentary called Road Back To The Mic. £64 for Zayn’s first ever show is like a free ticket I don’t know what y’all are crying about. Yes he was in one of the biggest boybands ever, yes he toured the globe’s biggest stadiums, but be real all of them were medicated before going on stage in an effort to manage the stress, Liam said they even invented their very own pre show alcoholic mix, and it’s no secret that Harry is bumping coke before his shows…

Anyway interesting fact I don’t know if anyone noticed but Zayn did the whole performance with no in ears!
1716075545896.jpeg

1716076192115.png

1716076207414.png

1716076287499.png

1716076307545.png

1716076318479.png

Zayn with fans after the show
1716076437582.png

1716076450899.png