“cold reading” guys sizes

Jjdov27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone familiar with the term “cold reading” in magic/illusion? Basically watching a person’s subtle reactions, pauses, and eye movement to guess a result?

It’s often used in Vegas shows and magic shows. I saw a magician do a rope trick at a magic show where he took one long rope, “magically” turned it into 3 ropes after stuffing it in his closed fist. He passed each of these ropes (1 long, 1 middle, and 1 short) to three men he picked from the audience. They were all in their 20s and all were their with their girlfriends/wives.

He told the one with the long rope to repeat after him: “I have a long impressive rope.” The guy did so with a big smile on his face. The one with the medium was made to repeat: “I have an impressive medium sized rope.” He too was starting to laugh , seeing where this was going. The audience was laughing was well. Then the magician told the 3rd guy to repeat: “size doesn’t matter.” To laughter from the audience. The guy seemed a little uncomfortable and didn’t really smile like the other 2 men. But he did say it.

Then the magician took the ropes back, stuffed them in his fist again and “magically” combined the 3 ropes back into 1. Now, obviously the jokes about the size of the ropes were intended to distract the audience and get us focused on a joke interest of the trick. Misdirection is a primary tool.

But it got me wondering, if cold reading can help an illusionist guess a number or an age or a color, could it be used to guys a guys Weiner size?

In that case, maybe the illusionist cold red to guy he gave the small rope to and purposely so to crest extra embarrassment or reaction to cover the trick...

What do u guys think?

Reactions: BIGBULL29

Jjdov27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess to me, they idea of a regular masculine guy being “called out” like hat by an illusionist.... and he really is smaller than the other two men.... that is hot as a fantasy.

And maybe it’s possible since illusionist can “read” other elements by observation