2sbetterthen1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all, looking for some scenes that have this similarity’s to it! Any help would be great!

Buddy and I were having a 4some, kinda,me my gf, him and some gal he had just brought home from the bar, we kept to our own gals but were fucking on the same bed, was pretty hot, so at one point we had them each doggy style, girls facing each other, my gal grabs the other girls hair and then tells my buddy to fuck her harder!! We were already at pound town but sure enough he takes it up a couple notches! I remember her moans and screams so hot! Then my gal says it again, harder! Come on she loves it! He looked at me with this grin… and he unleashes on her!! Like as hard as he good pound! Her face went from that hot pleasure/pain look to for on what the fuck is happening to me right now, so she then grabs my gals hair and says fuck you! My gal, take it! They go back a forth a bit with fuck yous, She goes fuck off!! u pussy, he’s up my ass! Let’s see u take it like this, which I had no idea, explains her face now! need less to say I put it in my gals ass and pounded away! Me and my buddy trying to see who could go harder!

So hot when the girls get rough with each other, pushing the guy to fuck harder n harder!

Anyone know some scenes like this? I have seen some husband wife babysitter stuff, wife lets the husband fuck the “babysitter “ wife gets aggressive with her, but anything along these lines would be great thanks!

Reactions: bmagic