“the Airport”

D

deleted4021601

(Part Four of The Santino Chronicles)

It was a muggy but cloudless night. I waited nervously outside the airport, scrolling through news stories and random Tweets. When Eva left four months ago, we were just friends. Now she was coming back as something more than a friend.

I pondered our last few phone conversations, each of which went deep into the night. Separated by several hundred miles, it was as if we could no longer bear to be apart. She had broken up with her boyfriend earlier in the summer, and, soon after, our phone conversations began. At first, they were casual, “just catching up.” But eventually there were small revelations.

“Did you know that I used to laugh whenever you’d pee?” she laughed.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, I could hear you down the hall and through my closed door!”

“That’s because I have a huge dick,” I said, not entirely joking.

“Yeah,” she giggled, “I figured as much.”

These flirtatious chats intensified as time went on. We talked about past relationships, what had worked, and what hadn’t. We wondered if it could be different for us. What if she moved back to New York? We had similar interests, and yet we were also both ambitious. Did we have a future together? Our most recent conversation raised the possibility that her upcoming visit would be a trial run of sorts. We’d find out then if we were compatible.

“So, in terms of sex, what are you into?” she asked.

“Into?” I laughed.

“Yeah, like your last girlfriend, what was sex like?”

“It was good. I mean, we did tons of oral, but we stopped having ‘real’ sex”

“What! Why?”

“She said it was my dick size.”

“No!”

“Cross my heart. She would hurt afterwards. I mean, I was her first. Maybe she just wasn’t ready.”

“Are you really that big?”

“I guess. Actually, who knows? You’ll have to find out.”

We both laughed, but I was being sincere. She had had sex with four or five guys already. She’d help me figure out whether or not my previous girlfriend had been right.

I thought of all this and more as I waited for her to emerge from the airport. Taxis zipped by, and the sounds of planes taking off and landing was oddly comforting. I took my last sip of coffee, popped in a piece of gum, and suddenly I saw her. She wore a fitting but tasteful white blouse with a short black skirt and knee-high black boots. We met and hugged. I took her baggage, tossed it into the back of my car, opened her door, and then we both got in.

“You look...great.” I said.

“You too!” she said, squeezing my upper arm.

I cranked the engine, and we drove off, making small talk. After a few minutes, we came to a major intersection and stopped. I looked her in the eyes, and we began to kiss. Her hand drifted across my thigh to my crotch. She rubbed on my bulge, which was already expanding.

“I just have to see it,” she said.

“Now?” I laughed, adding that the light would be green soon.

“Yes...now.”

She unzipped my pants, and my semi-hard cock fell out.

“Oh my,” she chuckled, “What the...”

She grabbed it midshaft and pulled it in her direction, lowering her head towards my cock. Just then the light turned green.

“Okay, there’s traffic Eva.”

“So?”

I wanted to protest further, but I couldn’t. She was now holding my cock with both hands and licking my head while I was driving. I concentrated on the road and quickly found a right-turn lane and pulled into a strip-mall parking lot. She kept licking my glans, and at one point she tried to go down on me, only to scrape me with her teeth.

“I’m sorry,” she said, rising up in her seat, as if coming up for air, “Your old girlfriend wasn’t lying. You have the biggest cock I’ve ever seen.”

This made me incredibly hard.

“In terms of length or thickness?” I asked. She grasped with both hands again and studied it.

“Both. Easily both.”

I didn’t know what to say. I just wanted her to finish. I began to pull her down towards me again, but she stopped.

“No...I feel like I’m going to choke. It’s scary. We need to wait till we get to your place.”

I was annoyed but also wasn’t bound to ruin our weekend 15 minutes after it had started.

“Got it,” I said, buttoning my jeans with the top third of my cock poking out from the waistband.

We drove on, holding hands and silently looking at Manhattan in the distance.

Oh this is going good! Don’t Stop!!!
Thanks much for reading! I guess this is more like a freestanding episode than just an intermission. But I will have to write another episode one of these days. Appreciate it! ;)

Reactions: Mikey22
I like when the guy is big, know that and it's not shy about that.
Thanks man. In all honesty, these stories (four in all now) are my attempt to remember the incidents that led me to being interested in penis size and its role in my sex life. If these incidents would not have happened, I probably wouldn’t be on here today. For better or for worse! ;)

Ahh man, the teeth! o_O Instant boner killer for me:scream:! Great intro though.... can’t wait to read how she wriggled and gasped when you slipped your endless throbbing D into her, and the multiple Os she got from a combo of you fingering her C missionary, and those massive balls slapping her C doggy!

Ahh man, the teeth! o_O Instant boner killer for me:scream:! Great intro though.... can’t wait to read how she wriggled and gasped when you slipped your endless throbbing D into her, and the multiple Os she got from a combo of you fingering her C missionary, and those massive balls slapping her C doggy!
It was an experience no doubt! ;)