#1- MY FIRST ONE m/m

fhtjgjkul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We were both on our knees on the bunk, on either side of Marcus. Her big firm titties were hanging out of her tank top as she licked her tongue all over his enormous black cock head. I moved over and got underneath them, and helped her take off her shirt and bra while she kept a tongue or hand on our first big, black, cock...
Her big titties were SO white compared to her golden tan. She must have been wearing a bikini all summer! Her nipples were so perky and hard. She would rub them on my lips, or I'd reach up and lick one, or suck it a little bit, while she started to really suck on Marcus.
Suddenly, she stood up, turned around, and backed up onto Marcus reverse- cowgirl style. With her hands on his big biceps and her feet on either side of his hips, she sat down on his abs and spread her legs wide. His swollen fat black dink lay on his stomach, and she sat right above it. His engorged head was just touching her bald wet pussy.
"Come and lick us"...

fhtjgjkul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I knelt between his legs, and got really close to his huge, bald sack hanging over the edge of his bunk. Above that was a massive black cock starting to rub against a tight white, bald pussy, soaking wet. I started ti lick his huge black balls and scrotum while staring into her eyes and smiling. Hot...
"Both of us..." she whispered.
I moved up and started licking her bald pussy and his giant head which was starting to spread her lips open as she slowly moved down onto it, then off of it, over and over.