18th birthday and graduation

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gay story

The time was finally here .. graduation day .. and my birthday were few days apart.. I was 18 when graduated And my birthday was few days before that
I was kind of happy .. everyone getting together mostly family to have a graduation party first then when everyone was gone there was my birthday party.. parents wanted to kill two birds with one stone.. as they always said ..

So my birthday party was going on about an hour into it.. and this guy shows up .. he was 19 .. and graduated a year before me.. .. we alway hung out with each other.. nothing sexual ever occurred as he never acted interested in me in that way but he and my brother hung out even more together.. they had beer whiskey and loud music at his place so I didn’t see him much when they were partying all time ..

But there he was at my birthday party .. he walks up to me and says a few words to me.. mostly how he was gay and decided that night he was going to come out of the closet .. as he kissed me and I kissed him back for few minutes as we both grabbed each others asses pressing ourselves closer together ..

Since I was the birthday guy.. I just couldn’t up and leave my friends and family that were there.. so I whispered in his ear.. after everyone leaves.. and he looks around see everyone looking at us …. Me being gay was no surprise to anyone .. but with him he kept to himself and hung out with girls .. sometimes him and my brother hang out looking for chicks as they’d say ..
He was like oops.. I said well you were wanting to come out of the closet .. I think he just did it ..

New danced together at the party and kissed few more times .. and it was about midnight everyone started to leave .. I thanked them for showing up for my party plus graduation for us all was finally done..
My parents went to bed about 11 pm so with everyone gone .. we went upstairs to my room and shut the door and we slid our shirts off and shoes … I shoved him onto the bed grabbed each of his feet took his socks off and massaged his feet. As I’d get close to smell his feet and even licked his toes a little.. as they smelled so clean ..

I went to get up and over top of him and he switched places and made me lay on my back where we began kissing again .. as he ran his hands on my chest and worked one down toward my cock which was rock hard .. and the head sticking out of my underwear a little where he began to lick and suck on it.. I laid there as he sucked the head of my dick some and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them and my underwear off and tossed them onto the floor ..

He quickly asked me won’t my parents be upset .. I said no … that their bedroom was under the other bedroom across the hall.. and I took this one because had friends over wrestle around and were noisy .. moved to this room and that took care of the problem ..

….

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He didn’t waste any time .. sucking my cock like he’d been wanting to do it for long time but now he was .. .. he sucked my cock n balls and sucked my nipples and went to kissing me again..
…. I had him switch paces where I took off his clothes and and kissed him some more.. and worked my way down his chest n stomach and approached his rock hard cock which was slightly curved to the left a little …. I went down on his cock and he took a deep breathe sucking the air through his teeth ..

…. It was then I went to the part I had admired as I lifted his legs up and over and that was rimming his nice little ass .. his ass was smooth but around his asshole was ring of hair around it.. and I looked in his eyes as I began licking his hairy hole and fingering it .. .. I was so turned on by its nice natural flavor and he was so turned on as his cock oozed precum from his dick onto his face / some in his mouth ..

I scooted back grabbed the lube I had managed to get out of under my bed and lubed my cock up and pressed the head of my dick against his hole and let it slide in slowly.. .. he looks in my eyes tells me to fuck his ass .. and I smiled and let it slide in faster.. and began fucking slowly .. it felt so great feeling his tight hole sliding up and down my shaft .. I lifted his legs more rested them on my shoulders and began to fuck him. Faster. He looks at me licking his lips as I picking up the pace.. …
He takes his cock begins jerkingoff and within colonies he was shooting his cum onto his stomach and chest .. and then I shoved inside him and erupted deep inside him.

I pulled out .. letting his legs down so I can go up and lick his stomach and chest of his cum.. then he puckered up his lips wanting a kiss so I kissed him with the taste of his cum in my mouth and wet lips of his cum as well..

When done he was like .. my brothers going to be pissed if he ever found out what we did…

I scooted my knees forward letting the head of my dick slide back inside him and began fucking him ahain .. my cum making my dick nice and slick.. .. it didn’t seem I lasted as long this time as I came inside him again..

It was a year or so later I was with another guy and we were talking about my brothers friend how sexy he was .. my brother says not everyone can be gay like me and I was like.. ask him how he liked getting his ass filled twice .. he got pissed and left