19, New Here, Australian Mixed Filipino & Spanish

LucBry

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hello, welcome and enjoy yourself! Feel free to message me if you are interested in thongs;)
i’m still exploring my own self curiousness as i’ve only realised i may like men recently- so i have absolute to none idea whether i’d like it. But whose to say i wouldn’t? Im open and down for anything ! ;)

Reactions: Thonglovingmate

Thonglovingmate

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i’m still exploring my own self curiousness as i’ve only realised i may like men recently- so i have absolute to none idea whether i’d like it. But whose to say i wouldn’t? Im open and down for anything ! ;)
Have fun on your journey of exploration!

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Welcome to the site, young man! We're glad you're here! You will find lots of friendly folks here, anxious to talk with you. I've learned a lot from the various message threads, and I've been around a while. lol. It's fun that your recent interaction has given you something new to explore; I hope it was fun and went well. Here, you can ask whatever you like, without judgment.

Have fun!

Reactions: LucBry

LucBry

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Welcome to the site, young man! We're glad you're here! You will find lots of friendly folks here, anxious to talk with you. I've learned a lot from the various message threads, and I've been around a while. lol. It's fun that your recent interaction has given you something new to explore; I hope it was fun and went well. Here, you can ask whatever you like, without judgment.

Have fun!
thank you! i’m hoping i can make friends here and hopefully make some good connections! and yes, my recent interaction has been.. quite hot and has been stuck with me making me question my sexuality and am hoping opening up to these fun, nice bunch of people would help me explore more about my sexuality. But thank you for the warm welcome!

Feel free to ask me anything if you ever want a mate on standby ;) cheers x

Reactions: ksman07

hungdarklatin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone!

Not really sure what to post but i’m out here looking to make some new mates. I’m mostly straight but i’ve had a recent encounter with a close friend of mine which kind of made me question and explore myself. Looking for people maybe be friends with and see where it goes! Ask away anything :)

Telegram: LucBry
Welcome

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Thanks! i’m quite new here so i’m wondering- is everyone here like on to make friends or mostly just for fun? :D

What have I found here LucBry? Here I have gotten to meet, learn and love from many friendly, caring, intelligent people. There's a lot to see - you'll soon become accustomed to the site layout. LaFemme posted a link to the LPSG site map in post #10 . I've enjoyed dispensing relationship advice to lpsg members in the Relationship + Discrimination +Jealousy Forum. I also frequented the Politics Forum for discussions about various topics - egs. current events, scandals, history. There is funny stuff for you to enjoy in both the Etc. Etc. and Funny Stuff Forums. You will indeed find friends and fun aplenty here. Welcome to lpsg!:sun:

LucBry

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Welcome to the forums. Always nice to have more Asians here :) Feel free to send me a message if you ever want to chat.
Thank you mr! i’m glad i’ve joined, there are a lot of nice people here. I’m quite the open person so if you’d like to ask anything shoot me a message anytime :)