19, New Here, Australian Mixed Filipino & Spanish

LucBry

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What have I found here LucBry? Here I have gotten to meet, learn and love from many friendly, caring, intelligent people. There's a lot to see - you'll soon become accustomed to the site layout. LaFemme posted a link to the LPSG site map in post #10 . I've enjoyed dispensing relationship advice to lpsg members in the Relationship + Discrimination +Jealousy Forum. I also frequented the Politics Forum for discussions about various topics - egs. current events, scandals, history. There is funny stuff for you to enjoy in both the Etc. Etc. and Funny Stuff Forums. You will indeed find friends and fun aplenty here. Welcome to lpsg!:sun:

Thank you so much for this! It’s defenitely a useful information to know about as I’m still figuring out how these options work. I’m here to make more friends and explore on myself as i’ve recently just thought about being more open towards my sexuality and thought maybe knowing more people and being in groups such as this will help a lot. Thank you so much again! Do hit me up if you’re ever down for a chat! cheers x

Reactions: dreamer20

LucBry

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Welcome! I’m always down to chat or sext (lol) if you ever feel like it!

Enjoy your time here :)
Thank you! and oh yeah for sure, i’m open to everything at the moment cause i’m still figuring out this liking men thing.

Shoot me a message anytime :)

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What did you and your friend do?
Only answer if you want to talk about it.
Most of us have been there, fucked that and our friends have pictures.
I am into piercings and have had sex with a lot of friends.

LucBry

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What did you and your friend do?
Only answer if you want to talk about it.
Most of us have been there, fucked that and our friends have pictures.
I am into piercings and have had sex with a lot of friends.

Well it was with a neighbour whom i only met accidentally and it wasn’t like we were formally introduced to it each other. We just said hey have a good day and went our separate ways. A few days later i bump into him and then we became friendly and exchanged numbers- he then proceeded to ask me for drinks as a neighbourly gesture and neither of us knew the both of us getting drunk would lead to a make out session and something else.

Reactions: purkem and Heye

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it was with a neighbour whom i only met accidentally and it wasn’t like we were formally introduced to it each other. We just said hey have a good day and went our separate ways. A few days later i bump into him and then we became friendly and exchanged numbers- he then proceeded to ask me for drinks as a neighbourly gesture and neither of us knew the both of us getting drunk would lead to a make out session and something else.
I hope you are not pregnant.
I can’t help myself.
You okay with what you did? You want to do it with him again?
Good luck.

Reactions: LucBry

LucBry

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hope you are not pregnant.
I can’t help myself.
You okay with what you did? You want to do it with him again?
Good luck.
haha definitely not preggo. Although what do you mean by you can’t help yourself? And i don’t feel bad because we were both joking around how guys lips feel different to women- and that’s how it started; with a little bit of joking experimentation. And i think i do, which is what confused my sexuality.