20yo with an insanely huge cock for girls

D

deleted19419241

Hi everyone !

I’m a 20yo straight boy who is looking to nude with girls. I have a 12inch cock and love to chat, flirt, create fantasies…

I am on Twitter and Tinder but I mainly receive demands from guys (which I don’t mind but is not what I am looking for).

If you are a girl and want to experiment something new and get aroused together, write me…

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Welcome mate! I think we all can't wait to see some pics of your 12 inches cock :D
I posted pictures and videos (both soft and hard) on different forums here. Go check my profile !

Welcome, I looked at you r post and didn’t see any pictures!
So strange… go to attachements maybe? I posted in the „what size is it soft“ forum and in „show your dick for no reason“ and in others

There is a pic in the „as long as your forearm“ section too and a measurement pic somewhere. I dont know why they dont appear on my profile :/

Reactions: camchain
Maybe you know how to add media on my profile page?

Go to "Add media" under "Gallery" in the main navigation, and then upload pics by coosing to create a new album. They will appear in your profile.
Thanks for the advice! I posted all my pics and vids (plus some new ones) in my albums ;)

Reactions: Rohar and theogman
Great! Happy to be able to help!
Are you cut or uncut?
I had to get circumcised when I was 12yo. But they only took off a piece of foreskin and not totally uncovered the head... so I don't really know how I qualify. When erect, I don’t have enough skin to cover my head.

I had to get circumcised when I was 12yo. But they only took off a piece of foreskin and not totally uncovered the head... so I don't really know how I qualify. When erect, I don’t have enough skin to cover my head.
Do you have some left to play with when erect?
At least it looks like your head is protected when soft. :)