23yo sub boy to serve alpha men on skype/snap

subturkishboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hii, 23 yo submissive boy from Turkey who loves to be used, abused, and controlled verbally.

I am looking for a verbal/creative/cruel dom male who can take control of me and decide for me what to do sexually.

I sometimes shave my body, and the pic that I will add is a shaved one, but currently I have unshaved legs (not soo much hair though), but it is okay for me to do more for you. Lastly, I can open a group on skype for doms, and you can control me as a group of people (this is one of my biggest fantasies).
Thank you..
snap: deneme237827

Attachments

Reactions: Pourtia
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at domneedsslave@gmail.com. Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at domneedslaves@gmail.com. Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Do not add or message me if you don’t show cam including face.

Reactions: Pourtia
Hii, 23 yo submissive boy from Turkey who loves to be used, abused, and controlled verbally.

I am looking for a verbal/creative/cruel dom male who can take control of me and decide for me what to do sexually.

I sometimes shave my body, and the pic that I will add is a shaved one, but currently I have unshaved legs (not soo much hair though), but it is okay for me to do more for you. Lastly, I can open a group on skype for doms, and you can control me as a group of people (this is one of my biggest fantasies).
Thank you..
snap: deneme237827
DM me