24 Australian/american-filipino. Straight Curious. Newbie ;)

oliverKj

Cherished Member
Media
Ssup man, down to know about what went down with that uncle. Str8 curious here from Canada. Lmk if u have snap, let’s trade stories bud!

Reactions: Gj816

Caulfieldp27

Admired Member
Cammer
Media
Makati City (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Heya Team! I have been to this site since last year but decided to leave and not use it again. The reason being was during that time, I am not really sure who am I until I had a gf late last year. Everything changes when I had an encounter with my gf's uncle. I'm very happy to tell what happened but on this thread ;) I am currently still with my gf but after that encounter with her uncle, doing stuff to same sex (doesn't matter whether straight, gay or what) gives me more pleasure than doing it with my gf. I'm happy to meet someone who is on the same page with me or to meet other people in different walks of life. Let's become friends and see what happens next :) Cheers!

Welcome here!

Reactions: Gj816

hungdarklatin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Heya Team! I have been to this site since last year but decided to leave and not use it again. The reason being was during that time, I am not really sure who am I until I had a gf late last year. Everything changes when I had an encounter with my gf's uncle. I'm very happy to tell what happened but on this thread ;) I am currently still with my gf but after that encounter with her uncle, doing stuff to same sex (doesn't matter whether straight, gay or what) gives me more pleasure than doing it with my gf. I'm happy to meet someone who is on the same page with me or to meet other people in different walks of life. Let's become friends and see what happens next :) Cheers!
Welcome. Let's chat some time

D

deleted1190862

Would love to hear the story and down to chat as Well! :)