24 year old closeted transman

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

• Love
Reactions: clownjpg
hello! i'm a 24 year old closeted transman from scandinavia - call me lu. nice to meet you guys!

im really shy since I have never done anything like this before but I hope it will be fun and that I can learn alot.
Welcome to the site. Relax and have fun!

• Love
Reactions: clownjpg
It doesn't show up on my profile, omg, I'm slow too...lol Is it because I'm not an upgraded member ??
So here I sit, very aroused and unable to talk with you....sigh
i have Googled and some people say that new members either need to have made more posts or wait a few days but that feels kinda weird. i will look around some more and if nothing else works then email sounds alright to me!

Reactions: RJ5on1
i have Googled and some people say that new members either need to have made more posts or wait a few days but that feels kinda weird. i will look around some more and if nothing else works then email sounds alright to me!
Yes, it takes 5 posts, OR - 48 hours for new members. You've now got 6 posts, so this will happen soon... when the computer catches up. Have fun, this really is a great site!

Reactions: BillM
Yes, it takes 5 posts, OR - 48 hours for new members. You've now got 6 posts, so this will happen soon... when the computer catches up. Have fun, this really is a great site!
OHH omg thank you legend! i havent used forum pages in forever tbh and its all so confusing. appreciate it!

Reactions: RJ5on1