25 Year Old With Big Dick! Hope I Enjoy It Here!

NJTitanBWC

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone! Literally just joined the site and can't wait to see all the things this site has in store for me! I in no way mean to brag, but I do believe my cock is huge (granted I haven't seen what I'm up against on here! Haha) and I hope I can add to this site in a positive way! Reach out if you want to chat or whatever!

dd.jpeg

NJTitanBWC

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I reckon you're definitely in one of the bigger categories fuck that's nice

Wow thanks for saying that! Really appreciate it! Here's a couple more of me for you to check out then ;)

ee1.png

cc.jpeg

NJTitanBWC

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn nothing to change my mind there. You're definitely very big. Who's the lucky slut about to get a face full?

That would be my GF. I'll let it slide that she was just called a slut, tho hahaha just messin, no big deal. She knows I joined here and has been encouraging with the fact that I've wanted to show it off for awhile now.

NJTitanBWC

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would love to slide that monster down my throat, big man. Don’t suppose you’ve ever let a guy show you how head is supposed to feel, have ya? ;-)

I haven’t! So far it’s only the ladies that have been on the receiving end. I’ve been approached by men before and when alcohol has been involved is when I’ve come the closest to considering a guy who wants to in that moment

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hey everyone! Literally just joined the site and can't wait to see all the things this site has in store for me! I in no way mean to brag, but I do believe my cock is huge (granted I haven't seen what I'm up against on here! Haha) and I hope I can add to this site in a positive way! Reach out if you want to chat or whatever!

Thank you for the exciting titanic exhibition and welcome NJTitanBWC! :emoji_hotsprings::yum

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

View attachment 38545971

Hello, welcome to LPSG have fun. Nice cock man.

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

View attachment 38545971
I reckon you're definitely in one of the bigger categories fuck that's nice

runisrun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

View attachment 38545971
Would love to slide that monster down my throat, big man. Don’t suppose you’ve ever let a guy show you how head is supposed to feel, have ya? ;-)

aubrey_grahamcracker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

View attachment 38545971
Nice

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That would be my GF. I'll let it slide that she was just called a slut, tho hahaha just messin, no big deal. She knows I joined here and has been encouraging with the fact that I've wanted to show it off for awhile now.
Haha sorry man. I guess she's much less likely to be a slut when she's got that to come home to every night. Sweet that she's been encouraging, she showed you off to her girlfriends before?

runisrun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
W
I haven’t! So far it’s only the ladies that have been on the receiving end. I’ve been approached by men before and when alcohol has been involved is when I’ve come the closest to considering a guy who wants to in that moment
Well, the next time you get to NYC, I’d be honored to ply you with all the liquor you’d like (and that it’d take) to make the moment happen and help you set sail on your maiden voyage! ;-) In the meantime, just know that I’m sitting across the river right now, jealous as hell of your lady and just about to stroke out my second load in a row from looking at that incredibly impressive cock you own! Wouldn’t hate you teasing us even further with a stroke vid. Just sayin’! (P.S. I sure hope you got your dad a really nice Father’s Day gift this year to say thanks! LOL)