2cm penis normal?

D

deleted924715

It would be hilarious if this was the other guy, undercover, trying to collect 'evidence' for his thread that we're all liars seeking big dick.

It's curious that a 100% gay guy would join a mainly gay site... and head straight for Ask a Woman. There is a far bigger male audience. Then again, I don't get the appeal of SPH either.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know what would be normal? Having had a medical at some point in your 19 years of life.

If I have a concern about my genital area (this is Ask a Woman, don’t ya know), at my yearly medical, I say, “so, Dr Jones - is it normal that my vaginal area has turned black and started quoting Shakespeare?” Or something to that effect. I just had a medical last week and I had a ton of questions that I listed - whenever one occurs to me, I put it on my phone and pull it up at the doctor’s office.

You might want to try that. Ask your doctor. Or ask Google.

LMGTFY

You know what would be normal? Having had a medical at some point in your 19 years of life.

If I have a concern about my genital area (this is Ask a Woman, don’t ya know), at my yearly medical, I say, “so, Dr Jones - is it normal that my vaginal area has turned black and started quoting Shakespeare?” Or something to that effect. I just had a medical last week and I had a ton of questions that I listed - whenever one occurs to me, I put it on my phone and pull it up at the doctor’s office.

You might want to try that. Ask your doctor. Or ask Google.

LMGTFY

giphy.gif