MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@mrsoftie - much love for Mimic. Baby Del Torro bringing crawlies from the underground.

If you're a fan of Del Torro and have yet to witness the amaze-ballness of Devil's Backbone it is highly recommended.

Reactions: deleted1030587

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pretty little hate machine...
Ever in my Top 25. Also Lemmy.

Jennifer Rubin a most underrated Scream Queen. Bad Dreams and Nightmare on Elm St: Dream Warriors

And on the topic of Scream Queens I give you the immortal Jamie Lee Curtis

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Horror Movie Random Thoughts

Peeping OG Fright Night. The scene where Evil and Dandridge are negotiating the pending Vamp exam.

Okay. When setting the parameters of a vampire test, if the subject of the test takes holy water and crosses off the table and insists on meeting after dark... 10 out 10 he's a vampire. Test complete.

Reactions: rbkwp
D

deleted1030587

Cold Prey 1 + 2 are a couple of good Norwegian slashers, the second being a direct continuation and conclusion. Here's all the kills from the second, set in a hospital - always good. I do like the neck snap on the stairs. :skull:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The day has finally arrived. Maximum spoopiness has been achieved. A blue moon on Halloween night? A gothy hissed yaaaassss

smile
bring on the Aliens,to accompany others ha
far prefer yay

plus,an hour in the 3 pm arvo,to complete the day nz yay2
with
pilsener,of course

oh well wt
happened to be,together

BACKYARD OBSERVATORY
A Rare Full Moon Will Appear on Halloween & It'll Be Near a Bright Red Mars
Having a full moon visible in the US on Halloween is rare. It's even less likely to have a situation where it almost swings around the entire world on the spooky holiday. (Even if the day doesn't carry the same significance in every country.) Only Australia and New Zealand will be left out of the fun, according to Bruce McClure of EarthSky, with that night's full moon being the first of two November full moons there. Nonetheless, if you needed any more confirmation that's a creepy, werewolf-friendly moon this year, this full moon, the second of autumn, is often referred to as the hunter's moon.

I Gotta See This

iXryrCTZlyQJwxkB5DTH6SnakngC0msBcWRDORE1mNKRwTdvl9HBnZQaOrmJIfzfaCfxFQ7O13smMqVHr9DVZesukc9qfA=s0-d-e1-ft

TRAVEL
My Night Hunting UFOs at an Alien Ranch
By Andrea Kasprzak

roast hog in oven soon ..

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Free with an HBO subscription Black Christmas is available on Amazon Prime.

Even if you don't like the movie watching grumpy fanboys flail about misandry and feminism is highly entertaining.

My biggest complaint: the PG-13 rating hurt the film. Blumhouse needs to let go of the idea that anyone wants to see a SAS horror flick.

Reactions: Mittimer and rbkwp

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Cuz I've been backtracking the calendar....

Time After Time...

Oh I know I'm late, but you share the best movies. Coherence and Triangle are some of the best mind fucking films I've seen. I love your taste in movie fuckery. I saw you posted May as well, I love that film too lol.

Reactions: MickeyLee