MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh I know I'm late, but you share the best movies. Coherence and Triangle are some of the best mind fucking films I've seen. I love your taste in movie fuckery. I saw you posted May as well, I love that film too lol.

Impossible to be late for Halloween... Halloween lives in our dark, wizened hearts year round.

Thank ya for the gorer horror love. Movies about night bumping things is kinda my thing.

Right now I have Bad Movies Directed by Uwe Boll* Based On Video Games. Alone in the Dark is damaging the respectability of my Amazon Prime watched history.

House of the Dead is next.

*Uwe Boll has his moments, the Rampage films are great. Is just something about Boll, video games and Tara Reid.

Reactions: Mittimer

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sunday recs cuz I have nothing better to do *actually the damn piss-ants got me again and my feet look like mickey fucking mouse gloves... red angry mickey mouse gloves*

Horror/Comedy series for folks who like Stan Against Evil and Ash vs the Evil Dead.

An under appreciated horror gem, and a flicker I think greatly influenced The Quiet Place, 2015's Hidden.

No clip cuz site rules.

Reactions: LaFemme and rbkwp

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Watching with my bro. My bro who is germaphobic and does not handle other people gagging/dry heaving very well.

I've seen him go sheet white and look away twice already
:imp::laughing:

Reactions: rbkwp

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Random Horror Thought

Can we all just agree to move on from Contortionists = Ultra-spoopy/edgy.

Yeah, the crab walk in later releases of The Exorcist was awesome.

The bad from The Ring spider walk was unsettling. Definitely removed any compassion for pre-well Samara with the post death cursed thing she became.

Jennifer Carpenter's performance in Haunting of Emily Rose helped play the is she torment by mental illness or demons ambiguity.

It's been fripping done. Move on. Find something else to rip the rug of familiarity.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Company of Wolves is on Amazon Prime!
7fe2495ce378b955d79567ce2f5d5fb3.gif

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How to Live a Mythic Life
Remember: You are the hero or heroine of your journey

1*LA-0wMGUY8vb7cRIXDcCMQ.jpeg

Photo: Vlad Zaytsev/Unsplash
Joseph Campbell, author, teacher, and mythologist, might best be known for explaining the hero’s journey in his celebrated book The Hero with a Thousand Faces. It’s a journey we all must take. It’s not an easy path, and the goal isn’t a pot of gold at the end (or a sexy spouse, sports car, house, etc.). The goal is self-actualization. And it’s not a selfish pursuit, because the wisdom you acquire is shared with others to make your community and the world a better place.

It starts in the ordinary world. Here, everything is “normal.” Or at least, normal to you. You might feel that something is off, or as if you were meant for more, but you don’t really know what. You might even brush this hunch aside, believing that life is “good enough.”

I walked through the halls of my corporate office space, holding my laptop, notebook, and a large thermos of tea. A coworker asked, “Hey Lisa, how’s it going?” When someone asked this semi-rhetorical question, the common refrain was to respond with an eye roll and an exasperated sigh, muttering, “just living the dream.” And so, as if on queue, that’s what I said. However, I felt a slight pain in my heart as I repeated this response for the umpteenth time. Because if I wasn’t living the dream now, would I ever?

At the time, my marriage was even worse off than my career. My husband and I could barely tolerate being in the same room. He hadn’t worked for years, so as the sole income provider, I felt trapped in my job. “At least I have two beautiful children,” I kept telling myself.

“How many people are psyched about their marriage

How to Live a Mythic Life

be a change
bive it a go why not
nothing untoward,as to whats happening now
likely neded aliens,to set us on a right path ha
anything abstract/unusual,fine by me
yes
we ddont have no morgage on this life,or any possible next duh

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Getting to introduce new folks to Timur Bekmambetov's Night Watch and Day Watch.

The films came up rambling over The Night Watchmen 2017

All three movies are highly recommended

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am starting to think some Horror YouTube hosts don't really like horror movies. Like, how with a straight or a soul can someone praise Sinister 2 and slam Pumpkinhead?

Reactions: LaFemme

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Today is Me Day. Today will be eating cake, drinking booze and watching movie binging. Today is truly blessed.

First flicker: Deathgasm

A must see for fans of metal and Todd & The Book of Pure Evil

Reactions: rbkwp and T_Lurch