4 years with "straight model"

shawnmarcum443

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I never thought I would post a story but over the years it has crossed my mind a lot to maybe post one about a "straight" male model that I slept with for four years. I will leave out very specific details like names and locations and anything really identifying about him or me. Aside from intentionally missing details, this is the beginning of the best 4 years of my sex life with the hottest guy I have ever been with.

It was a hot summer day when I was on my way to meet one of the cutest 18 year old twinks I have ever seen. We messaged each other on instagram and I was dabbling in photography at the time so I offered Lucas, an 18 year old fashion model, a bit of cash to meet up in a public park to do a little photoshoot together. We talked about specifics and he said he would meet me as long as I could order some wardrobe items for him to wear. I ordered about 12 pairs of underwear for him to model on our photoshoot day and he was really excited to try on all the underwear with me.

I met Lucas at the park, and I got to meet Lucas's brother too, who dropped him off to briefly meet me, make sure that I was safe for his brother, and then drive off for the day. Lucas and I agreed to an 8 hour full day photoshoot and all of it was in different colored underwear except for the first few looks in shorts and summer stuff. Lucas warmed up to me right away. He was such a chatter box and so was I. Kinda surprisingly he was really flirty which caught me off guard because he clearly had a girlfriend posted all over his instagram in lots of pictures and I was surprised that a "straight" guy could come across so playful. We walked around the park together with only his summer looks and shorts, no underwear just yet.

Then we found a nice secluded spot in the forest just he and I. I knew we didn't have the 12 pairs of colorful tight underwear that I bought for Lucas, but we were getting along so well that I couldn't resist the urge to ask him to take everything off except for his underwear. He paused for a moment and somewhat playfully challenged my idea by saying to me, "Don't you want to wait until we get the really tight stuff you bought me? My underwear I have on aren't anything special and they are baggy boxers." I replied, "Let's just see how you do first Lucas, I don't need you in the tighest underwear at first." He hesitantly agreed to continue, slowly taking his shorts off for me, then his shirt and then he even took his shoes and socks off for me. His body was perfect literally every inch of it was perfect and right away I wanted to kiss and lick his body all over but I resisted the urge and instead I secretly got hard while taking pictures of him in his baggy boxers. He was really obedient and I was surprised that a "straight" male model would want to wear really tight underwear for a random male photographer he just met who was paying him cash to shoot. Not only that but he didn't even want to shoot the baggy underwear to get warmed up. He wanted to jump into the tight stuff. Again I got more and more curious about all this flirting.

Was I reading too much into his bubbly and flirty personality? Or was this "straight" model a little more playful than he looked on his instagram where he had more than 10 prom pics posted with his really hot blonde girlfriend? I didn't think much more of it at the moment we took photos in his baggy boxers, but the fact he wanted to shoot the really tight underwear right away kinda distracted me to be honest. It was all I started to think about. I then asked him to put his pants back on so we could go back to my car to get him in the tight underwear. He got ready right away and in the moment it honestly felt like he was a kid in a candy store as we started walking back to my car for him to change into tight underwear. And when I say tight I mean size small when he was definitely a medium size for underwear.

We finally got back to my car after a brisk 10 minute walk all while I tried to hide the erection inside my shorts just thinking about Lucas in all the tight underwear for the rest of the day. I honestly never thought about how or where he would change, but when we returned to the car he picked up a handful of underwear and then he said "follow me, I'm gonna change over that grassy hill over there away from the parking lot." I replied "okay that sounds good. I'll keep an eye out for anyone coming by while you get changed."

We then walked up the hill together and once we went over to the other side he walked a few steps ahead of me and before I knew it his tight bubble butt was right in front of my face. Not only was his tight bubble butt naked within 5 feet of me but I happened to catch that his bum was totally smooth. It reminded me of "gay bottom twinks" to be honest because these guys always seem to have smooth or shaved bums and holes. Again, I thought in my head: "is this guy actually straight?"

If that smooth 18 year old twink bubble butt wasn't enough, he actually bent right over in front of me to take off his shoes and socks. In my head I thought "this is too good to be true... why not just kick off his shoes then pull off his socks again? Why is he bending over right in front of me?" Yet I am so glad he did because he must have taken two full minutes bent over with his cheeks perfectly spread to be honest. It seemed like he was practicing his angles for sure because him bending over allowed me to see his full asshole.

Just like the rest of his smooth bum, his hole was also smooth. I wondered "is he naturally hairless on his bum and hole or did he shave for me?" Then he popped up again and slid a tight pair of briefs over his beautiful bubble butt and then he turned around to me and I could literally see his circumcised dick popping through his briefs. I thought "well, I guess that makes two of us that are rock hard. Maybe he's just 18 and being with a guy 10 years older than him in a public park and making a bit of cash for a photoshoot turns him on?"

He then asked me "how do I look? Sorry I'm a little hard these tight underwear are making my dick hard for some reason." I replied, "you look perfect! And oh really? I didn't even notice you were hard, but can you stay hard for these pictures? I want your dick to look as big as possible in these pics and it's important you make the underwear look completely filled out. Girls won't like it if you look small or if you don't fill out the underwear." He then put his hand down his tight briefs, looked me right in the eyes as he moved closer to me and he said "for you, anything! I'll get as hard as I can for you I want you to be happy with me!"

Again, I was pretty shocked. My thoughts raced with many questions: Is this twink model for real? Does his girlfriend know that he is so flirty with guys he just meets? Is he straight or is he actually gay or bi? Does she know that he insists on tight underwear for the 28 year old male photographer he just met 20 minutes prior? Why did he get naked 5 feet in front of me and then bend over with his cheeks spread, showing me his smooth bubble butt and tight 18 year old smooth hole as he slowly untied & removed his shoes followed by the extremely slow removal of his socks? Does he want to go back to the forest with me alone? Will he take off his tight underwear and let me see or photograph his clearly circumcised penis? Questions upon questions raced through my mind.

Then he "woke me up," and he said, "okay, am I hard enough for you now? Does this look good to you?" I looked and he had a massive bulge. His underwear were so tight with his erection that his balls were slightly sticking outside the bottom of his tight briefs. He caught me deeply staring I think and he said again, "do you think these are too tight?" I quickly replied and said "No way, you look perfect man! Your dick is really big now! Let's do some poses okay?" Then he started doing some really sexy facial expressions, with a look into my eyes like he wanted me to be naked. He continued his flirty ways and he stayed really hard for all these looks... the first tight underwear pics of our 1 hour day at that point, with 7 more hours to go. I thought again to myself, "where is this all going today? Just a photoshoot? Or are we going to play?"

Then he said to me, "let's go back into the forest. I think it's more private there and I can get harder for you there." Not even knowing he wasn't fully hard, even though his balls were slipping outside, I said, "oh ya of course I need you to fill out your underwear as much as possible. Don't want any complaints from the ladies about you being small looking in these underwear!" And off we went, back into the forest with half a dozen pairs of tight underwear, and Lucas leading the way with his jean shorts have done up... I swear he looked so gay, sounded so gay, flirted so gay... I had to ask some better getting to know you questions....

I said to him, "so how long have you been seeing your girlfriend?" He replied, "how'd you know I had a girlfriend?" I said, "she's all over your instagram lol.... you guys kissing, holding hands, everything." He replied, "oh ya that's true haha I've been with her like a year but I'm not gonna marry her or anything." I said, "ya you are too young to be getting married anyway, but you should probably think about not posting so many pics with her because as a model you kinda wanna be all things to all people, you know? Play it 50/50, for the guys and for the girls?" He said, "oh ya I get lots of messages from guys and girls and I respond to all my fans I love them all I don't discriminate."

I responded excitedly, "That's amazing! And if the right guy comes along, you never know, you might want to try sucking a guy.... the girls seem to really enjoy it haha!" He paused for a moment and said, "oh ya I definitely wouldn't pass it up if it was a good offer!" Thinking to myself I thought, "okay wow! My senses were not playing tricks on me, this guy actually is open to a little more than a photoshoot here today... if it's the right offer! But what the heck is the right offer, he seems too gay to even have a girlfriend or be straight?"

Out loud, I laughed and I started thinking about how I would question him even more as we walked to a secluded part of the forest where no one would ever pass by unless they were looking to walk up on the two of us in the woods. I said to him, "Right offer?! Has any guy been lucky enough to give you the right offer before?" He paused again and slowly answered, "well... to be... completely honest... ya. I've actually sucked a few guys. Usually when I travel for modelling cash is really tight but there are sugar daddies and sugar mommies everywhere." I kinda normalized his answer and shrugged it off as no big deal at all, to make him feel comfortable, "oh for sure that makes a lot of sense! Where were you travelling when you had your first sugar daddy experience?"

He seemed to like the fact that I normalized his response and I didn't make a big deal of him sucking a guy. Plus, until this point, we had been chatting nonstop, he was already butt naked in front of me, he had already requested to get out of his loose boxers and into tight underwear for me, and he was so hard in every picture he took for me... so much so that his balls were slightly hanging outside of the one-size-too-small briefs I bought for him to model. I usually read guys pretty good, and in this case, I was wondering if this guy just had a girlfriend posted on his instagram as a front... then he started to answer my question about his first sugar daddy, since he had already established that he had sucked a few guy's dicks... kinda surprising for an 18 year old "straight" male model, but hey, what do I know? I'm just an amateur photographer, paying 18+ year old models a bit of cash to take some hot pics... you never know what people truly like I guess until you're in the bedroom... or in our case, in a secluded forest doing a photoshoot with an 18 year old smooth twink model.

After pausing slightly and hesitating a bit, he said, "well... as soon as I turned 18 I ended up going on a modelling contract to China." I cut him off a bit and said, "wait a minute, you went to China and sucked a sugar daddy's dick overseas there?" And he said, "well yeah, that's what all the models do there. They feed you unlimited drinks and then rich chinese guys basically bid on their favourite twink... I always looked the youngest so a lot of rich men wanted me to hangout with them. It was like a status thing for them... they wanted a white twink model by their side all night to feed bottle service to in the club, and I always wanted to drink. It was a win-win!"

I couldn't believe what he was saying! Basically, the "inside info," according to this 18 year old model, was that chinese sugar daddies would pay visiting white models to get drunk and hangout in their VIP booth at the club. I questioned him a bit more on this, "so a bunch of rich guys just pay young models to keep them company and get drunk? But what's in it for the rich men?"

Lucas then said, "well... that's kind've the thing to be honest... after the rich guy gets you drunk at his booth, a lot of times they want you to go back home with them after." And I said, "Oh ya? Really? So... go on... how was it?" He replied, "well... my first time... I forget exactly how this one guy got me there, but the next thing I knew I was in his sky high condo overlooking the city and I was licking his balls."

This made me really hard to be honest, thinking Lucas might be willing to have a taste of my balls, especially since he seemed to be open to exploring with guys. I asked him, "so how did you like that, licking a rich chinese man's balls sky high in his downtown condo, away from all your model friends?" Lucas replied, "honestly, I had no idea how nice balls tasted until he asked me to lick his balls for an hour. At the end of the hour I honestly wanted more of his balls, so I kept licking and sucking his balls longer than he even asked."

I thought to myself: "wow, a good looking model like this has a beautiful girlfriend, and yet he is travelling the world, playing the straight guy, and meanwhile he's going around from this country to the next, and he's actually hooking up with random guys who feed him drinks at clubs and take him back to their condos. Seems like pretty risky business to me!"

Then I normalized his ball-sucking by telling him, "oh for sure, how could you stop at only one hour of licking and sucking his balls? If they are shaved, the balls are the best part!" And Lucas agreed, "I couldn't believe how nice and clean and smooth and fresh his balls were, it was a pretty big surprise for me my first time sucking a guy to be honest. I really liked it." I replied, "that's awesome man! Really glad to hear it worked out and you enjoyed his balls! There's a reason why so many women enjoy doing it, why let girls have all the fun, you know?" He laughed in a consenting kind of way, and then we continued to do our secluded forest shoot in the woods....

Now, it was time for him to change again, but by this stage, I had built up enough energy that I absolutely had to try and make a slight move at my first opportunity. My game plan was: move in to pick up his old pair of underwear once he slid it around his ankles, and then slowly move in and give him a hand... just as the thoughts and the game plan was crossing my mind, slip... off came his tight briefs, all the way down to his ankles, but this time, it wasn't his twink bubble butt in my face... it was his semi-hard circumcised dick.... if I was a cartoon character, I would have immediately begun salivating right then and there... I could picture a puddle of drool right under me....

Then, I worked up the courage to flirt with him and ask: "do you need a hand with that?" His eyes locked with mine...

And this is my very first story, so please like if you like, and let me know if I should continue with PART TWO, eyes locked, and his beautiful dick right in my face, mere inches away....

part 2...

Lucas, with his tight briefs around his skinny, smooth white ankles, looked me right back in the eyes with his beautiful ocean-colored blue eyes. From the moment his eyes locked with mine, I honestly could not help but think, "yes boy, I will rub your balls, I will rub your penis, and then I will lick it all over. Tell me what you want boy, and I will do it." As these thoughts crossed my mind, he kicked his foot out a bit, and I ended up catching his right foot.

Little did Lucas know at the time, I have the world's biggest kink for "twink feet," guys 18+ who have basically clean, flawless feet. As I caught his foot I looked down on it, and his beautiful foot was wrapped in a sexy pair of white briefs, literally hanging off his ankle while his big toe was sticking into my tummy. At the same time I was looking down at Lucas's ankle and his perfect, flawless foot, I sensed that "something else" was rubbing against my forehead lightly, almost like a gentle feather, but it was warm and felt different than a feather as I continued looking down at his foot and all his toes, and unknowingly I was pulling him closer to me on one leg/one foot... because his kicking up motion, to "be smart" with me and kick his briefs at me had failed.

As I slowly looked up while pulling his foot toward me I immediately felt a soft sack cross between my eyes, then slowly over my nose, and then, before you knew it, his beautiful soft scrotum was touching my nose, and drooped over it really, as one testicle drooped down as low as my lips. He was standing quite high over me at this time, on a log in the forest, but it all happened so fast that I couldn't even tell you again today how simply kicking out the briefs hung up on his right ankle ended up with his beautiful soft scrotum sliding down my face to my mouth.

At this moment, I couldn't help but say to him, with his soft (and really small by the way - to this day, he still has the tiniest testicles I have ever felt a guy have... in person, he would be 1 out of ~200 for smallest balls, 1 being the smallest of 200+ guys I have slept with... honestly had no idea testicles could be that tiny, literally like small marbles you might've played with as a kid... Lucas was very hot for sure, but he actually had one of the smallest dicks (~5" average) & balls (combined) I have ever seen on any guy, since I was a teenager...

"Mind if you tea bag me Lucas?" I asked him...

He didn't even say a word, and all of a sudden he was making a "grinding motion" while I continued holding his right foot... with his scrotum over my nose and over my lips, I could also start to feel his semi-erect, soft, "rubbery" dick, start touching around my nose, mouth, and my eyes, then all of a sudden, Lucas was stuffing his tiny, smooth scrotum into my mouth, while I could see in the corner of my eye how hard his dick was getting. Again, I thought to myself, "yes sir, please tea bag me now... stuff your balls in my mouth completely!"

Everything over the past hour of our photoshoot made sense, finally. Even though Lucas was one of the hottest guys I had ever seen, I was not prepared for any of this, let alone his perfect foot in my hand while he started rubbing his balls in my face during a photoshoot. I thought to myself, "this guy's girlfriend is definitely not doing it for him.... 1 year with her, and he's sucked more chinese guy's dick while on modelling contracts in the past year than he ever did eat her pussy out this year (he had spent most of past year in china before we met... his girlfriend wasn't with Lucas in china, and for good reason... as Lucas explained to me, chinese daddies want their pure white boy models to get white trash drunk and then the chinese daddies take advantage...). Yet, if you ever heard Lucas speak, you would think he was the straightest, most athletic guy you ever met. Lucas played sports his whole life and more or less "fell" into modelling... before modelling, Lucas was probably mostly straight, except for a guy best friend of his that Lucas shared a bed with from age 9 to age 23... I'm pretty sure Lucas experimented with him first before a chinese daddy had Lucas sucking his nuts only after the daddy fed Lucas endless drinks and likely drugs too.

Let this be a cautionary tale for the models out there, and many others, who read this forum: never drink too much that you don't know what's going on. Never do drugs. Never allow yourself to be drugged. Never trust scammers in china.

Now, why would a straight white 18 year old male model all of a sudden start stuffing a 28 year old male photographer's mouth with his tiny testicles? I couldn't help but wonder, but I had no time to wonder because I just kept my mouth open, and Lucas kept stuffing his balls in my mouth and grinding around, pressing his balls hard into my mouth while his dick finally went fully 5 inches erect and between my nose and eyes. It was almost like he was home from china for too long, because clearly Lucas had been sleeping with multiple chinese daddies while he was away there on a modelling contract.... how else do you explain such a quick escalation, from me taking his pictures to me holding his ankle, to him stuffing his tiny testicles inside my mouth...

Then, suddenly, he popped/pulled his testicles out of my mouth, and almost just as fast, he had stuck his throbbing hard cock inside my mouth. For some reason when he did stick his beautiful 5" circumcised penis in my mouth, to this day I dunno if I'll ever fully understand it, but at the same time his scrotum became empty. No small balls, no nothing, just a piece of skin hanging, which was previously housing his two marble-sized tiny balls, as I could feel his cock throb repeatedly inside my mouth. I was in heaven, but what did Lucas do with his balls? Why was his scrotum empty while he fucked my mouth with his beautiful 5 inch cut cock?

Later on, with after hours research, I realized that Lucas was probably one of the very few 18 year olds with underdeveloped testicles... so much so, that even when we were still sucking each other's dicks at age 23 and 33, his testicles never increased in size, and he continued to have issues with "recessed balls." Basically, this means that Lucas's balls never fully dropped, similar to a pre-pubescent adolescent... even though Lucas was 18, his balls were not adult balls, which again helps to explain the small size of his balls...

As he continued fucking my mouth with his throbbing, pulsating 5" cock, I kept feeling his scrotum, which was completely empty for about a minute now. I decided I would drop Lucas's foot and investigate his empty scrotum further, with my mouth. So I took both my hands and pressed Lucas's mid section away from me a tiny bit... his throbbing cock slipped out of my mouth, and I went straight for his balls. I went for his scrotum, where his tiny balls should have been, or so I thought. When his scrotum went inside my mouth this time, it was completely empty... I basically just put loose skin in my mouth, because Lucas's tiny, marble-sized balls were no where to be found (see above note... Recessed balls... Lucas's balls still haven't dropped now, and he is 23 now). Honestly, if you've never tried it, I recommend finding a guy who has this talent lol... it's pretty hot sucking a guy with tiny balls, and beyond that, it's even hotter when said guy can retract his tiny balls inside of him, at any moment.... after I sucked on his empty scrotum, I rubbed his empty ball sack with my hand, and then, I honestly started to feel like I had done a lot with Lucas... and that it was time for Lucas to try a 28 year old white guy's dick, instead off all the chinese cock he had been sucking in china while on modelling contract the entire previous year.

With Lucas's cock still throbbing, I picked him up (he was a slim ~150-160 pound 18 year old, no fat on him), and I planted his beautiful bare feet on the forest floor. Now, Lucas and I became equals. Before this, he had the higher ground, which is why I'm sure he stuffed my mouth with his tiny balls first, from atop a big branch/tree stump.

I looked Lucas right in the eyes, and I said to him "it's time for you to graduate from those chinese balls and chinese dicks to my big 8" cock... your turn now, show me everything the chinese taught you and as always, don't tell your girlfriend."

Then, Lucas put his hands on the waistband button of my shorts, and popped the button open... ziiiiiipzzzz..... my boxers began to show, and my cock started to get hard and poke up through my underwear/shorts... I was excited to see what this "straight" 18 year old had in store for me....

Part 3? Yay or nay?

Part 3...

Thanks for everyone reading so far!! For those of you interested, "Lucas" and I have basically been doing stuff in the bedroom ever since this first photoshoot day in the park. I'm excited to share that Lucas has a new girlfriend now... it still doesn't seem too mean much to him, because Lucas is the kind of "straight" model who needs to be with guys too. To this very day, Lucas insists that he is "straight" even though he has slept with more than a dozen guys, and he has "done stuff in bed" with guys literally hundreds of times. He just can't get enough of guys I guess? Yet, if you looked at his instagram today you would think he was a model, an athlete and that he has a girlfriend... nothing would tell you that he is gay, but based on the fact that Lucas & I have slept with each other hundreds of times by this point, I honestly do believe that he is bisexual at a minimum, and most likely I think he is fully gay... but he seems to go from one longterm relationship with a girl to the next. The only problem is: in each of these relationships with girls, he has been secretly sleeping with guys on the side. If you want to explore this further with me, please read along for part 3, and at the end, tell me what you think: is Lucas "straight," like he claims to this very day? Or, is he bi? Gay? What's up with Lucas?

As Lucas unzipped my shorts he looked back up at me, and at this very moment, our eyes locked stronger than ever before. His beautiful blue eyes were telling me: "I love you, I want your dick, let's fuck." Love those eyes!! As I was fully unzipped, he slowly started to move my shorts down at either side, and he kept looking me in the eyes. I was wondering what his next move would be and how fast would he get there. And then, he slowly moved his fully naked body toward me (he still didn't put anything on after kicking off his last tight pair of briefs) while still sliding my shorts down, and he softly and slowly locked his lips with my lips. His wide open beautiful blue eyes closed, and he honestly gave me some of the nicest, softest kisses that I have ever felt on my lips.

Lucas continued kissing me, very softly, which drove me crazy because he had just been flirty with me for the first hour of the photoshoot, before he tea bagged me while standing over me, stuffing his beautiful tiny balls in my mouth, before fucking me in the mouth with his flawless 5" circumcised penis. Both his dick and his balls are still my favorite ever to this very day, and now he was turning this into a seemingly romantic session with soft, slow, amazing kisses, opening his lips just enough to close my lip in between his lips. I thought in my head: if only his girlfriend knew what he really likes... she could never give him what he wants, which, after now knowing Lucas for 4 years, I can safely say that he needs guys in his sex life.

Lucas continued to kiss me softly while he slid my shorts off my hips, which dropped to my ankles quickly with the weight of full pockets and jean shorts. Then, there I was standing in a forest being kissed by a fully naked and fully erect (5" cut) 18 year old "straight" guy who had a girlfriend and to all his friends and family "had never been with a guy" (I was actually about his 5th to 10th guy... he's not really the most transparent about that, but he was in china for a year modelling, and every night he got fed endless drinks.... I'm thinking he wasn't very "straight" in china at all actually...). Lucas then started removing my tank top, and I got more and more excited, because honestly, Lucas was and still is a perfect 10 outta 10 super hot guy. What did he want with a 28 year old photographer who didn't even "offer" him anything other than exchanging flirts and taking pictures of him, like we had planned? Maybe Lucas preferred older guys? I thought to myself: how did I luck out here with this sexy 18 year old, who can't keep his hands off me now?

When he finally slid my tank top over my head, he brought his soft, smooth, hairless body into mine (he shaved before the photoshoot because I asked him to be fully smooth... for the photos.... little did I know, he would also be fully smooth and completely naked with his body pressed fully into mine). I couldn't believe how soft his skin was, as he continued to pick up the pace of his kissing now, opening his lips wider as we continued making out for at least 10 minutes by this point. Honestly, this guy drove me wild in this very moment, and to this day, I'm trying to figure out why he moved so quickly that first day we met, especially with his girlfriend thinking he was the "model straight boyfriend" of her dreams... who needs an 18 year old girlfriend when you can have a 28 year old male photographer, right? Lol... not too sure what Lucas was thinking, but hey, who am I to judge if he prefers me over his hot, young girlfriend? Clearly, I have a penis, and she does not... big disadvantage for her, because her boyfriend Lucas has had men in his bedroom for 10+ years.

As Lucas continued kissing me, he finally opened his mouth (and I opened mine), and our tongues began an incredible dance and tango, twirling and enjoying each other's beautiful tongues. At the point, I felt Lucas's cock pressed into mine through my underwear... and just about the amount of time it took to write my thought here, Lucas pulled my boxers down and let them drop loosely to my ankles while his tongue danced with my tongue. As our tongues danced, our fully erect dicks did as well... except my hard 8 inch cock now kept his hard 5" cock from "reaching my body" it was the first time I ever did a tongue dance and a cock dance. It was pretty cool to be honest!

Next thing I knew, Lucas was slowly guiding me to lay down on my back, on the ground. Thankfully we had a nice big blanket for the photoshoot which he laid me down on slowly, and then as I was laying there naked, I stared deeply again into his eyes as he was above me now, straddling overtop of me, and he was starting to grind and rub his dick and balls all over my dick and balls repeatedly rubbing our dicks n balls together.... and it must have been the hormones, but I said to Lucas - the "straight" 18 year old twink I just met: "Lucas, I love you!" He stared me back in the eyes and came in for our best kiss yet of the past ~30 minutes of kissing by this point (it ended up being a ton of making out, and at the time he seemed to need a trusting guy in his life that he could sleep with). After he gave me a beautiful soft lip kiss with our tongues dancing a little, he moved his head back away from me a little, but he continued grinding on me, and rubbing his dick n balls all over mine.... then he looked me straight in the eyes and he said: "I love you too." To this day, this is my lifetime world record for saying these 3 words this fast, and it must have been a good hunch or good feeling because just last week Lucas and I had another sleepover, which he didn't tell his girlfriend about because she has become more suspicious of Lucas with guys... I think she saw some pics of my dick saved on his phone... needless to say, not great lol..

Then, immediately after Lucas said "I love you too," he came in for another really soft, really long kiss with me, this time with more of our tongues dancing, all while he pressed his hard cock and balls into mine. Then, when he was done with my lips, he moved to my ears, licking both my ears, and closing his mouth over my ears while he licked... then he kissed my cheek on his way down to kissing my shoulders, and then he kissed my chest all the way across, stopping at each of my nipples to suck... then... he kissed all over my stomach... honestly as he went from my lips to just above my pubes, he probably kissed my body alone about 200 times. Now, granted, I completely shave my upper body too, so no hair, and I was born with naturally very smooth, soft skin... comparable to a girl's soft skin for my upper body to be honest... so maybe he liked kissing the softness? He then kept his downward journey toward my cock, kissing my entire smooth shaved public area, and he licked all around my dick n balls to get me "warmed up" but as of this moment his lips and tongue had not yet touched my balls or dick directly.

He honestly drove me crazy with all the kissing... to this day, he's the best person in bed I've ever been with... he just knows how to do everything in bed the right way.

Then, Lucas, for the first time in my life, stuck his tongue out and began licking my balls like my balls were the very best ice cream scoop ever invented in the world. He licked up, down, all around. Now, I should also caution that my balls are pretty huge, and my scrotum could honestly fit my balls plus Lucas's tiny balls, but the licking that Lucas was doing seemed to cover all territories on my balls overall... his tongue went every direction and he made sure he was licking every inch of my balls. It's like he had a ball licking mission to achieve, and my oh my did he ever lick my balls so, so, so good!!! Mmm.... and to this day, he still licks my balls every week, in his classic "Lucas way".... I watched down as he licked, and his eyes would occasionally look up at mine as I overlooked his 5-10 minute ball-licking operation. Then, I said to Lucas, "Can you suck my balls too? And do you think you could fit both my balls in your small mouth at the same time?" He softly answered me, "Challenge accepted..." and then I could see his eyes closed and he began to suck my balls. I've never seen a guy "makeout" with balls before, but this was/is the closest you will ever get. Lucas's eyes were closed the entire time he sucked on my testicles/scrotum, and as he sucked, I could also feel his tongue moving around "inside," and making my balls and scrotum feel sooooo incredibly nice. For a "straight" 18 year old model, I coulda sworn I was "with an actor" at this moment lol... cuz honestly this guy was way too good... he was super soft, super loving, super into it, super hard, amazing kisser/licker/ball sucker... this overall was probably one of my favorite times of all time, and definitely in my "top 3 times in bed ever," and as you can see, we were not in a bedroom....

The next part of this story (4) will entirely depend on the audience here, and whether the people want the full details. So far, I think I've shared a lot of details, up to and including Lucas sucking my balls..... what could be next?

Part 3...

Thanks for everyone reading so far!! For those of you interested, "Lucas" and I have basically been doing stuff in the bedroom ever since this first photoshoot day in the park. I'm excited to share that Lucas has a new girlfriend now... it still doesn't seem too mean much to him, because Lucas is the kind of "straight" model who needs to be with guys too. To this very day, Lucas insists that he is "straight" even though he has slept with more than a dozen guys, and he has "done stuff in bed" with guys literally hundreds of times. He just can't get enough of guys I guess? Yet, if you looked at his instagram today you would think he was a model, an athlete and that he has a girlfriend... nothing would tell you that he is gay, but based on the fact that Lucas & I have slept with each other hundreds of times by this point, I honestly do believe that he is bisexual at a minimum, and most likely I think he is fully gay... but he seems to go from one longterm relationship with a girl to the next. The only problem is: in each of these relationships with girls, he has been secretly sleeping with guys on the side. If you want to explore this further with me, please read along for part 3, and at the end, tell me what you think: is Lucas "straight," like he claims to this very day? Or, is he bi? Gay? What's up with Lucas?

As Lucas unzipped my shorts he looked back up at me, and at this very moment, our eyes locked stronger than ever before. His beautiful blue eyes were telling me: "I love you, I want your dick, let's fuck." Love those eyes!! As I was fully unzipped, he slowly started to move my shorts down at either side, and he kept looking me in the eyes. I was wondering what his next move would be and how fast would he get there. And then, he slowly moved his fully naked body toward me (he still didn't put anything on after kicking off his last tight pair of briefs) while still sliding my shorts down, and he softly and slowly locked his lips with my lips. His wide open beautiful blue eyes closed, and he honestly gave me some of the nicest, softest kisses that I have ever felt on my lips.

Lucas continued kissing me, very softly, which drove me crazy because he had just been flirty with me for the first hour of the photoshoot, before he tea bagged me while standing over me, stuffing his beautiful tiny balls in my mouth, before fucking me in the mouth with his flawless 5" circumcised penis. Both his dick and his balls are still my favorite ever to this very day, and now he was turning this into a seemingly romantic session with soft, slow, amazing kisses, opening his lips just enough to close my lip in between his lips. I thought in my head: if only his girlfriend knew what he really likes... she could never give him what he wants, which, after now knowing Lucas for 4 years, I can safely say that he needs guys in his sex life.

Lucas continued to kiss me softly while he slid my shorts off my hips, which dropped to my ankles quickly with the weight of full pockets and jean shorts. Then, there I was standing in a forest being kissed by a fully naked and fully erect (5" cut) 18 year old "straight" guy who had a girlfriend and to all his friends and family "had never been with a guy" (I was actually about his 5th to 10th guy... he's not really the most transparent about that, but he was in china for a year modelling, and every night he got fed endless drinks.... I'm thinking he wasn't very "straight" in china at all actually...). Lucas then started removing my tank top, and I got more and more excited, because honestly, Lucas was and still is a perfect 10 outta 10 super hot guy. What did he want with a 28 year old photographer who didn't even "offer" him anything other than exchanging flirts and taking pictures of him, like we had planned? Maybe Lucas preferred older guys? I thought to myself: how did I luck out here with this sexy 18 year old, who can't keep his hands off me now?

When he finally slid my tank top over my head, he brought his soft, smooth, hairless body into mine (he shaved before the photoshoot because I asked him to be fully smooth... for the photos.... little did I know, he would also be fully smooth and completely naked with his body pressed fully into mine). I couldn't believe how soft his skin was, as he continued to pick up the pace of his kissing now, opening his lips wider as we continued making out for at least 10 minutes by this point. Honestly, this guy drove me wild in this very moment, and to this day, I'm trying to figure out why he moved so quickly that first day we met, especially with his girlfriend thinking he was the "model straight boyfriend" of her dreams... who needs an 18 year old girlfriend when you can have a 28 year old male photographer, right? Lol... not too sure what Lucas was thinking, but hey, who am I to judge if he prefers me over his hot, young girlfriend? Clearly, I have a penis, and she does not... big disadvantage for her, because her boyfriend Lucas has had men in his bedroom for 10+ years.

As Lucas continued kissing me, he finally opened his mouth (and I opened mine), and our tongues began an incredible dance and tango, twirling and enjoying each other's beautiful tongues. At the point, I felt Lucas's cock pressed into mine through my underwear... and just about the amount of time it took to write my thought here, Lucas pulled my boxers down and let them drop loosely to my ankles while his tongue danced with my tongue. As our tongues danced, our fully erect dicks did as well... except my hard 8 inch cock now kept his hard 5" cock from "reaching my body" it was the first time I ever did a tongue dance and a cock dance. It was pretty cool to be honest!

Next thing I knew, Lucas was slowly guiding me to lay down on my back, on the ground. Thankfully we had a nice big blanket for the photoshoot which he laid me down on slowly, and then as I was laying there naked, I stared deeply again into his eyes as he was above me now, straddling overtop of me, and he was starting to grind and rub his dick and balls all over my dick and balls repeatedly rubbing our dicks n balls together.... and it must have been the hormones, but I said to Lucas - the "straight" 18 year old twink I just met: "Lucas, I love you!" He stared me back in the eyes and came in for our best kiss yet of the past ~30 minutes of kissing by this point (it ended up being a ton of making out, and at the time he seemed to need a trusting guy in his life that he could sleep with). After he gave me a beautiful soft lip kiss with our tongues dancing a little, he moved his head back away from me a little, but he continued grinding on me, and rubbing his dick n balls all over mine.... then he looked me straight in the eyes and he said: "I love you too." To this day, this is my lifetime world record for saying these 3 words this fast, and it must have been a good hunch or good feeling because just last week Lucas and I had another sleepover, which he didn't tell his girlfriend about because she has become more suspicious of Lucas with guys... I think she saw some pics of my dick saved on his phone... needless to say, not great lol..

Then, immediately after Lucas said "I love you too," he came in for another really soft, really long kiss with me, this time with more of our tongues dancing, all while he pressed his hard cock and balls into mine. Then, when he was done with my lips, he moved to my ears, licking both my ears, and closing his mouth over my ears while he licked... then he kissed my cheek on his way down to kissing my shoulders, and then he kissed my chest all the way across, stopping at each of my nipples to suck... then... he kissed all over my stomach... honestly as he went from my lips to just above my pubes, he probably kissed my body alone about 200 times. Now, granted, I completely shave my upper body too, so no hair, and I was born with naturally very smooth, soft skin... comparable to a girl's soft skin for my upper body to be honest... so maybe he liked kissing the softness? He then kept his downward journey toward my cock, kissing my entire smooth shaved public area, and he licked all around my dick n balls to get me "warmed up" but as of this moment his lips and tongue had not yet touched my balls or dick directly.

He honestly drove me crazy with all the kissing... to this day, he's the best person in bed I've ever been with... he just knows how to do everything in bed the right way.

Then, Lucas, for the first time in my life, stuck his tongue out and began licking my balls like my balls were the very best ice cream scoop ever invented in the world. He licked up, down, all around. Now, I should also caution that my balls are pretty huge, and my scrotum could honestly fit my balls plus Lucas's tiny balls, but the licking that Lucas was doing seemed to cover all territories on my balls overall... his tongue went every direction and he made sure he was licking every inch of my balls. It's like he had a ball licking mission to achieve, and my oh my did he ever lick my balls so, so, so good!!! Mmm.... and to this day, he still licks my balls every week, in his classic "Lucas way".... I watched down as he licked, and his eyes would occasionally look up at mine as I overlooked his 5-10 minute ball-licking operation. Then, I said to Lucas, "Can you suck my balls too? And do you think you could fit both my balls in your small mouth at the same time?" He softly answered me, "Challenge accepted..." and then I could see his eyes closed and he began to suck my balls. I've never seen a guy "makeout" with balls before, but this was/is the closest you will ever get. Lucas's eyes were closed the entire time he sucked on my testicles/scrotum, and as he sucked, I could also feel his tongue moving around "inside," and making my balls and scrotum feel sooooo incredibly nice. For a "straight" 18 year old model, I coulda sworn I was "with an actor" at this moment lol... cuz honestly this guy was way too good... he was super soft, super loving, super into it, super hard, amazing kisser/licker/ball sucker... this overall was probably one of my favorite times of all time, and definitely in my "top 3 times in bed ever," and as you can see, we were not in a bedroom....

The next part of this story (4) will entirely depend on the audience here, and whether the people want the full details. So far, I think I've shared a lot of details, up to and including Lucas sucking my balls..... what could be next?
Lucas is bi.
And another possibility could be that he's pansexual.
But he's bi at a minimum, and pansexual at a maximum.

Part 4 final...

Again, all of this is true, and Lucas is continuing to be in my bedroom, at times, until this very day... he literally loves it, in my opinion!

As he sucked on my balls with his eyes closed, he kept switching back and forth from one testicle to the next, seeming to be really into it... since this first time, Lucas has probably sucked my balls for hundreds of hours total, so I honestly think he is all about the balls. Now, I know what you're thinking, so how could a "straight" twink model date 2 different girls, and meanwhile be sucking balls? And beyond that, why would he, over the past years, become totally "into" my balls that he has literally sucked and licked my balls for an hour or more, many times for hundreds of ball licking hours total?

The nice thing about this first time is that once I asked him to put both my balls in his mouth at the same time, he started to step up his game more and more. He continued switching for a bit, closing his eyes, and putting one of my testicles in his mouth at a time... then, with one testicle inside his mouth plus half my sack, he kept sucking in one ball at a time and licking, and eventually he sucked in my second testicle. He honestly looked like a bit of a chipmunk, because his mouth is pretty small... nonetheless, he looked so good with both my balls in his mouth... he continued sucking in all the remaining skin from my scrotum, kinda like a "human scrotum vacuum." Before I knew it, I couldn't see either of my testicles or any of my scrotum skin any longer... Lucas had sucked all of my scrotum into his mouth... with my hard dick now free, which I decided to start rubbing my thick 8" cock onto his soft, smooth shaved face (baby face for sure! At the time he could have skipped shaving for a full year at age 18 and he still would have no facial hair)

Then, all of a sudden, after he literally vacuumed my scrotum and testicles inside his mouth fully, I felt his tongue. It was wagging like a dog's tail on my nuts inside his mouth, and I could start to feel his tongue wagging at the base of my cock. It felt so incredibly good... and honestly, part of the thrill in the moment became the fact that this 18 year old model was supposedly "straight..." he was definitely 10/10 hot, but the fact he was sucking my nuts so passionately, and with his eyes closed, etc, made it all the better for me. Of all the "straight" guys I've been with, none were as assertive or as sure of themselves when "going down there..." and I'm gonna say that very few even licked my balls... straight guys are always very tentative when sucking dick/balls, but Lucas on the other hand was fully confident and so far, he was all over my balls like they were the last he was ever gonna be able to lick and suck.

After about 15-20 minutes of Lucas getting my cum ready by vacuuming up/sucking/licking my balls only, he finally released my balls and he grabbed my hard, 8" cock and he started to jerk me off a bit. Honestly, he grabbed my dick with 100% confidence & authority, after slurping on my balls and making out with me, and after tea bagging me himself, plus fucking me in my mouth with his 5" cut dick and tiny, marble-sized recessed balls (see part 2 above if you missed it - me sucking on his empty scrotum!). If Lucas is "straight," he is the first and only straight guy to do any of this stuff to me with full confidence, zero hesitation, and full sucking and slobbering my balls better than any guy or girl ever has. My balls will never be the same after Lucas... no one will ever rub, touch, squeeze, lick, suck, & nibble on em tiny bit, like Lucas has, again, for hundreds of hours now. Lucas spends more time with my balls than my dick.

He looked up at me, looking me in the eyes directly like he wanted to be the father of my children, with his soft blue eyes, and he said, "You're really big, I love your cock." And before I knew it, he wasn't looking at me anymore, but he began wrapping his beautiful lips around my dick, and with absolutely zero hesitation whatsoever, he proceeded to give me one of the very best blowjobs that I have ever received in my entire life. He had phenomenal rhythm right out of the gate, and I've honestly never been with a "straight" guy who is that "dominant/assertive with cock n balls." He sucked me just like any gay guy would... going "all out," nonstop sucking - going about halfway down my shaft each time while his tongue wagged like a dog's tail up and down my shaft. Lucas also spit all over my cock to make sure I was totally wet and that he was doing the best job possible. Mission accomplished Lucas! You did an amazing job, not just for our first time but until this very day!

For the next 20 minutes he continued to relentlessly suck my dick, with absolutely zero hesitation, just "all out dick sucking," almost like he had done it more than just a few times in china with his previous daddies. Every few mins he would slobber more of his beautiful spit all over my cock, and he would naughtily look back up at me with my cock in his mouth, looking like the hottest guy to ever put my dick in his mouth. And he continued this cycle, as I said, for about 20 minutes, getting me closer and closer to finishing.

My only question at this point was, do I tell him when I'm going to cum, or do I just cum in his mouth? Lucas kept on going and going on my cock... he made it feel so good, doing all the right things with everything, just as though he did it all before... hundreds of times lol.

I started to get closer and closer to cumming, and I decided that I would finish in his mouth, so hopefully my seed could be planted deep inside him. He continued giving me this incredible bj... sucking me with purpose and rhythm and with authority! Finally, I started to feel the "first signs" of orgasm internally, and it seemed like Lucas was doing an absolutely perfect job sucking my dick like it was his life mission to give me a perfect blowjob. Well, mission accomplished, because within 60 seconds I busted my huge load right in his mouth and down his throat. Lucas didn't stop sucking me though after my cum went in his mouth... he clearly took time to "gulp" and to swallow, and he definitely slowed down his pace, but I thought to myself: "why is he still sucking now? My head is bouta get very sensitive lol" And just as I had those thoughts, Lucas came through by slowly right down and reverting to his tongue only around my head. He said "I love your cock, I want every last drop of your cum now too"........ best. Time. Ever!

Part 4 final...

Again, all of this is true, and Lucas is continuing to be in my bedroom, at times, until this very day... he literally loves it, in my opinion!

As he sucked on my balls with his eyes closed, he kept switching back and forth from one testicle to the next, seeming to be really into it... since this first time, Lucas has probably sucked my balls for hundreds of hours total, so I honestly think he is all about the balls. Now, I know what you're thinking, so how could a "straight" twink model date 2 different girls, and meanwhile be sucking balls? And beyond that, why would he, over the past years, become totally "into" my balls that he has literally sucked and licked my balls for an hour or more, many times for hundreds of ball licking hours total?

The nice thing about this first time is that once I asked him to put both my balls in his mouth at the same time, he started to step up his game more and more. He continued switching for a bit, closing his eyes, and putting one of my testicles in his mouth at a time... then, with one testicle inside his mouth plus half my sack, he kept sucking in one ball at a time and licking, and eventually he sucked in my second testicle. He honestly looked like a bit of a chipmunk, because his mouth is pretty small... nonetheless, he looked so good with both my balls in his mouth... he continued sucking in all the remaining skin from my scrotum, kinda like a "human scrotum vacuum." Before I knew it, I couldn't see either of my testicles or any of my scrotum skin any longer... Lucas had sucked all of my scrotum into his mouth... with my hard dick now free, which I decided to start rubbing my thick 8" cock onto his soft, smooth shaved face (baby face for sure! At the time he could have skipped shaving for a full year at age 18 and he still would have no facial hair)

Then, all of a sudden, after he literally vacuumed my scrotum and testicles inside his mouth fully, I felt his tongue. It was wagging like a dog's tail on my nuts inside his mouth, and I could start to feel his tongue wagging at the base of my cock. It felt so incredibly good... and honestly, part of the thrill in the moment became the fact that this 18 year old model was supposedly "straight..." he was definitely 10/10 hot, but the fact he was sucking my nuts so passionately, and with his eyes closed, etc, made it all the better for me. Of all the "straight" guys I've been with, none were as assertive or as sure of themselves when "going down there..." and I'm gonna say that very few even licked my balls... straight guys are always very tentative when sucking dick/balls, but Lucas on the other hand was fully confident and so far, he was all over my balls like they were the last he was ever gonna be able to lick and suck.

After about 15-20 minutes of Lucas getting my cum ready by vacuuming up/sucking/licking my balls only, he finally released my balls and he grabbed my hard, 8" cock and he started to jerk me off a bit. Honestly, he grabbed my dick with 100% confidence & authority, after slurping on my balls and making out with me, and after tea bagging me himself, plus fucking me in my mouth with his 5" cut dick and tiny, marble-sized recessed balls (see part 2 above if you missed it - me sucking on his empty scrotum!). If Lucas is "straight," he is the first and only straight guy to do any of this stuff to me with full confidence, zero hesitation, and full sucking and slobbering my balls better than any guy or girl ever has. My balls will never be the same after Lucas... no one will ever rub, touch, squeeze, lick, suck, & nibble on em tiny bit, like Lucas has, again, for hundreds of hours now. Lucas spends more time with my balls than my dick.

He looked up at me, looking me in the eyes directly like he wanted to be the father of my children, with his soft blue eyes, and he said, "You're really big, I love your cock." And before I knew it, he wasn't looking at me anymore, but he began wrapping his beautiful lips around my dick, and with absolutely zero hesitation whatsoever, he proceeded to give me one of the very best blowjobs that I have ever received in my entire life. He had phenomenal rhythm right out of the gate, and I've honestly never been with a "straight" guy who is that "dominant/assertive with cock n balls." He sucked me just like any gay guy would... going "all out," nonstop sucking - going about halfway down my shaft each time while his tongue wagged like a dog's tail up and down my shaft. Lucas also spit all over my cock to make sure I was totally wet and that he was doing the best job possible. Mission accomplished Lucas! You did an amazing job, not just for our first time but until this very day!

For the next 20 minutes he continued to relentlessly suck my dick, with absolutely zero hesitation, just "all out dick sucking," almost like he had done it more than just a few times in china with his previous daddies. Every few mins he would slobber more of his beautiful spit all over my cock, and he would naughtily look back up at me with my cock in his mouth, looking like the hottest guy to ever put my dick in his mouth. And he continued this cycle, as I said, for about 20 minutes, getting me closer and closer to finishing.

My only question at this point was, do I tell him when I'm going to cum, or do I just cum in his mouth? Lucas kept on going and going on my cock... he made it feel so good, doing all the right things with everything, just as though he did it all before... hundreds of times lol.

I started to get closer and closer to cumming, and I decided that I would finish in his mouth, so hopefully my seed could be planted deep inside him. He continued giving me this incredible bj... sucking me with purpose and rhythm and with authority! Finally, I started to feel the "first signs" of orgasm internally, and it seemed like Lucas was doing an absolutely perfect job sucking my dick like it was his life mission to give me a perfect blowjob. Well, mission accomplished, because within 60 seconds I busted my huge load right in his mouth and down his throat. Lucas didn't stop sucking me though after my cum went in his mouth... he clearly took time to "gulp" and to swallow, and he definitely slowed down his pace, but I thought to myself: "why is he still sucking now? My head is bouta get very sensitive lol" And just as I had those thoughts, Lucas came through by slowly right down and reverting to his tongue only around my head. He said "I love your cock, I want every last drop of your cum now too"........ best. Time. Ever!
No SEX????

Reactions: nunozden
No SEX????
Correct. In 4 years of sleeping with this "straight" male model, not once did we ever have sex. He really holds strong to the whole "straight" thing, and he gets in a lot of difficulties with the girls he dates because he always has to keep things a secret, yet he has been doing things with guys since high school sleepovers (again, one of his best friends has been sleeping over for a decade, and this bestie always sleeps in his bed... for someone to suck my dick like he does, then I would definitely say that he has been doing this a long time before me at age 18, and probably a long time before he was licking & sucking chinese dick n balls during his modelling trip to china). Lucas plays it off to his girlfriends and family and friends that he is "completely straight," and that he has never sucked a dick... of course, we all know that's the furthest thing from the truth!

I definitely have more bedroom stories that may be of interest to LPSG members though. All told, from age 18 to 22, Lucas ended up sucking and licking only my balls more than 150+ times, and he full on gave me a blowjob about 100+ times, beyond his "balls only sessions." Also during that time, I have sucked Lucas more than 200+ times... and I swallowed every single one of his loads... beautiful sweet tasting cum with a bit of a "watery consistency" vs those huge, thick, sticky loads (I'm not a huge fan of big thick loads tbh).

To this day, he has the nicest, most beautiful circumcised penis that I have ever sucked. Some guys might be "size freaks" and hesitant about his 5 total inches, but for me, honestly, I always found it nice to be able to easily deep throat his dick. Beyond that, after you get used to a completely empty scrotum (like Lucas, because of his recessed/pre-pubescent, small marble-sized balls), it becomes irresistible to rub just the ball sack, and for sucking, it is the best ever because it's just a fully "empty bag"... basically like sucking a nice piece of skin. And obviously I've been sucking him from age 18-22, so it's even better to get his beautiful cock, combined with his completely empty ball sack. He is the first and only guy I've ever been with who can literally suck both his testicles deep inside of himself, to the point where his scrotum is fully empty... just soft skin!

When he was 19 going on 20 we did talk about sex more though.. and he did get ready to bottom. He was away on modelling contracts in Asia and then Europe, and while in Asia, I convinced him that he could never bottom without the proper training. Lucas then went out to purchase a butt plug training kit, which he used for 6 weeks in Asia, before throwing it out & travelling to Europe. Then, while in Europe, he once again purchased a set of butt plug trainers. In total, he probably used the butt plugs about ~30-40 times. He got his hole very loose, and he used to send me pictures & videos of his wide open hole. I wish he kept on it, but then at the end of his butt plug practice, Lucas told me that he wanted to be the top instead...

A bit strange for him to be the top, because he was always so submissive with me... you don't suck balls of anyone 10 years older than you unless you really do have a kink, fetish, and thing for older guys & their balls (under 30 though, so not that "old")... combined, he has sucked & licked my balls only for about ~300 hours, and then my dick only for about ~100-150 hours. Every time, he closes his eyes, and he is more "into it" than any "straight" guy I have ever met, and he does a better job sucking than 9.5 outta 10 guys I have been with in bed. I also heard his new girlfriend is very dominant over him... they do very kinky stuff in bed and she is definitely one of those "alpha-female/dominatrix"-type girls! He told me that she has cuffs for him and that she ties him up with rope every Sunday when he is with his girlfriend. I figured it out at first cuz he never replied to my texts on Sundays... later on, he confirmed & told me her kink was putting his cuffs on & then using rope to secure his ankles together & then his hands to their bed. A bit unusual cuz after she tied him up in the morning, she would tease him a little bit, and then she would blindfold him and leave for the day. I asked Lucas, "isn't that weird though? She's gone all day, and you stay locked up?" He said to me, "I've never done anything like it before, but I do like it once a week because she likes to control me." From that, I think that he also likes to be controlled by her... otherwise, who is going to lay in bed, in cuffs, with their ankles tied firmly together and their cuffed hands secured to the bed while blindfolded? It just seems to be very odd... like what does he get out of her tying him up for 12+ hours every Sunday, to the point where she leaves for most of the day while he remains secured to the bed? This kinda guy, in my mind, is definitely a bottom!!

Now, beyond the sucking & licking my dick and balls, and him making out with me more than 10,000+ times, and him using butt plug training kits for about 3 months until his hole was about ~1/2 inch to 1 inch wide open... and beyond me sucking his cock and swallowing 200+ of his beautiful, sweet tasting loads, we definitely did get into a bit more over 4+ years. For example, every time we slept together, he always asked for me to eat his asshole, rim him, and to finger his ass. About 6 months after our first time (parts 1-4), Lucas told me, "I like you eating my ass out more than I like getting my dick sucked. It feels so good when you eat me out. Other than that my favourite is sucking your balls... I love your balls." That's a lot of love, and last time I checked, no "straight" guy is ever gonna say they prefer you to play with their asshole, instead of sucking their cock! Gotta love it!

Many more stories with Lucas, but just not sure what the audience here wants. Next week, he's coming to stay with me for a couple nights. He told his girlfriend he is "going for work." Meanwhile, he already told me that he wants to suck my cock n balls for at least 2-3 hours during his 2 night visit. I asked him for 5 more loads of his cum from me sucking him, and he said, "as long as I can suck on your balls when you suck my dick." As soon as my balls go inside his mouth, he gets instantly hard....

What do people think? Is Lucas "straight," or is he bi, etc?

Now that everyone has read our very first interaction, from day one when Lucas and I met for a photoshoot, I was thinking of sharing about our next planned time together ;)

Maybe you can help plan our fun a little bit? And I can write about it here after we do it all. If we end up doing your idea in bed, I'll try to remember to give you a shout out.

Idea is pretty basic, just reply here with anything you wanna hear about us doing together in bed next week. We won't be topping/bottomming next week, but recently we have talked more about him fucking me. He seems open to it and he is thinking about bottomming too. It's just a big step for a "straight" guy, you know? It's one thing to suck dick and balls 150-200+ times, and to get 250-300+ blowjobs from about ~10-ish total guys or so... but it's another ball game to finally top n bottom... a little "less straight" maybe? Lol

So far for next week, Lucas and I are planning to spend a few days n nights together. His gf doesn't know I'll be there... obviously, cuz he's "straight." He said he wants to give me a few blow jobs and he said he really wants to lick n suck my balls for like an hour each day.

Any other ideas?

Now that everyone has read our very first interaction, from day one when Lucas and I met for a photoshoot, I was thinking of sharing about our next planned time together ;)

Maybe you can help plan our fun a little bit? And I can write about it here after we do it all. If we end up doing your idea in bed, I'll try to remember to give you a shout out.

Idea is pretty basic, just reply here with anything you wanna hear about us doing together in bed next week. We won't be topping/bottomming next week, but recently we have talked more about him fucking me. He seems open to it and he is thinking about bottomming too. It's just a big step for a "straight" guy, you know? It's one thing to suck dick and balls 150-200+ times, and to get 250-300+ blowjobs from about ~10-ish total guys or so... but it's another ball game to finally top n bottom... a little "less straight" maybe? Lol

So far for next week, Lucas and I are planning to spend a few days n nights together. His gf doesn't know I'll be there... obviously, cuz he's "straight." He said he wants to give me a few blow jobs and he said he really wants to lick n suck my balls for like an hour each day.

Any other ideas?
Pics Pls !!!!!

I don't think I can post any pics he wouldn't like that. We have definitely taken bedroom pics over the years but it is definitely not possible right now because his girlfriend is too suspicious of us. He's only known her for a year but me for 4 years and when we were all hanging out I think she picked up on his "overly closeness & flirts" with me in front of her. She is so suspicious that he's coming to sleepover with me for 3 nights but we have to get a hotel and make it seem like he is working out of town and staying in a hotel alone. All my stuff goes in the closet and she facetimes and calls him every day and night. One time I was buck naked in front of him while his gf was FaceTiming him on the phone's front camera lol... it makes me so nervous!

At least she never calls when he has been sucking my balls for hours at a time, or when he sucks my dick & he swallows my cum... gf thankfully has not called at those intimate times! Whew!!

No one has any other ideas for me n him this week??? Any thoughts on if he is actually "straight?" Or bi? Orrrr?

I don't think I can post any pics he wouldn't like that. We have definitely taken bedroom pics over the years but it is definitely not possible right now because his girlfriend is too suspicious of us.
Blur or crop out his face.