40 yo PNW bear checking things out

GardenGiant83

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey all, excited to have stumbled upon LPSG recently and have been having fun exploring. I figured it was time to say hello. Currently living on the Olympic Peninsula. Married to a sweet man, we own a small farm and homestead. Been here 5 years, trying out different way to live, closer to the land. Since starting farming, sex drive has been through the roof. We have an open relationship and tend to play together and separate when we get off the farm. Husband is demisexual, I am a hedonist. Kinks involve cruising, outdoor play, group sex, piss, cum, and of course... worshiping big dicks. Along with farming, love to write and make art - especially erotic art. Excited to explore the stories on here and maybe post some of my own. Tend to be an open book. Happy to meet new folks. Excited to keep exploring what LPSG has to offer!

While I have always appreciated big dicks on others, I'm proud of my average 6.5 cut penis. I've been having a lot of fun with him over the years. Happy to share some dick pics.

camphoto_684387517.jpg
IMG_4282.jpg

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: GardenGiant83
Hey all, excited to have stumbled upon LPSG recently and have been having fun exploring. I figured it was time to say hello. Currently living on the Olympic Peninsula. Married to a sweet man, we own a small farm and homestead. Been here 5 years, trying out different way to live, closer to the land. Since starting farming, sex drive has been through the roof. We have an open relationship and tend to play together and separate when we get off the farm. Husband is demisexual, I am a hedonist. Kinks involve cruising, outdoor play, group sex, piss, cum, and of course... worshiping big dicks. Along with farming, love to write and make art - especially erotic art. Excited to explore the stories on here and maybe post some of my own. Tend to be an open book. Happy to meet new folks. Excited to keep exploring what LPSG has to offer!

While I have always appreciated big dicks on others, I'm proud of my average 6.5 cut penis. I've been having a lot of fun with him over the years. Happy to share some dick pics.

View attachment 139678681 View attachment 139678611
Great intro! Welcome!

View attachment 139678681 View attachment 139678611
Welcome aboard! Glad you enjoy sharing…you have a beautiful dick…can’t wait to see more! Enjoy yourself.