43 Married Sub Male For Cock Hero Endurance and denial on cam

TinySubCuck

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Married sub male looking for dom to make me play Cock Hero of your choice on cam.

While I follow the stroke beat, you can tell me what kind of stroke to use, what part of cock to tease, spank cock or balls to the beat, all while I'm not allowed to cum until it finishes. Or make me play 2 or 3 back to back if you are extra cruel, carry on if i am allowed to cum.

I have wife's dirty panties to lick or sniff while playing and also prostate massager. Make me drink water also while I play if you like to make me feel extra desperate.

Humiliate my tiny cock.

skype is humiliateme3

Married sub male looking for dom to make me play Cock Hero of your choice on cam.

While I follow the stroke beat, you can tell me what kind of stroke to use, what part of cock to tease, spank cock or balls to the beat, all while I'm not allowed to cum until it finishes. Or make me play 2 or 3 back to back if you are extra cruel, carry on if i am allowed to cum.

I have wife's dirty panties to lick or sniff while playing and also prostate massager. Make me drink water also while I play if you like to make me feel extra desperate.

Humiliate my tiny cock.

skype is humiliateme3
Sent message on Skype