7 foot people's penis ?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Posts
1,928
Media
0
Likes
65
Points
183
Location
Miami
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Male
I was just watching the NBA and I ask my self are most of them 8-15 inches ? i know 6-6'5" are about average almost no difference but have any girl or guys seen a 7+ footer's penis? just wondering.

even a 10 inch penis would look small for a 7 foot guy... dang
 
I was just watching the NBA and I ask my self are most of them 8-15 inches ? i know 6-6'5" are about average almost no difference but have any girl or guys seen a 7+ footer's penis? just wondering.

even a 10 inch penis would look small for a 7 foot guy... dang

Wouldn't mind seeing a 7 foot tall man in the nude. Any pics?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sutekh9
i am asking though since they are so rare.. not that i want to be with themm ... just curious..
 
Height is due to bone length and has little or no connection with boner length. The penis is soft tissue and does not grow commensurately with any bone based measure - height, hands, fingers, feet, etc.

However, where height is less a genetic thing and more to do with adequate diet then I would expect all parts of the body to flourish proportionately.
 
I date a 6'8" NFL Basketball Player. He's a solid 8" and a good 5.5" girth. I love a huge cock (have taken 13" x 7" - and it was HOT), but I think for a regular thing, I find this man to be well-endowed and "comfortable" - and he fucks like a racehorse!
 
I hooked up with this guy once who was 6' 10'' not exactly 7 ' but close , it took me awhile to shag him but i couldnt wait, i figured he would be horse hung , he also had size 14 feet. But Dam to my surprise he had a baby sized cock. ( had to be 4'' hard ) What a disappointment , it was such a pity. I couldnt even finish with him , i actually felt bad for the bastard . Sucks to be him ................
 
  • Like
Reactions: Frank.Frank
Holy shit, I would have to disagree. When I lived in LA, I had the opportunity to have sex with many tall (professional athletes and others) men. Once you hit 7 feet I have never seen a guy that hasn’t had a 8”+ penis. Height, hand, foot, penis, do seem to correlate to me.

Not always mind you, but over 7’ = BIG cock in my experience.

 
I date a 6'8" NFL Basketball Player.

Damn I didn't know there were basketball players in the NFL now!

I dunno man I think some of you guys are tripping a bit, maybe height has no correlation up to a point but those NBA and NFL guys are just plain BUILT bigger. If every other part of their body is bigger why can't their cock be bigger as well? I bet you a sample of cock size of NBA or NFL players is bigger than the average golf or tennis guys or at least a random sample of males down at the local pub.
 
yea there is no corrlation as far as a few inches in different heights... but when it passes the normal range you will also pass the normal average as to penis size... i dont believe 7 footers have an average of 5.5 inches sorry...but an average of 7-8 yea...and some will past the 15"?
 
Taller/bigger people likely have bigger cocks than shorter/smaller people, but probably not noticeably bigger.

Assuming that the average penis size is 5.5", and the average height is 5'9" or so. Assuming everything stayed in proportion, the average 7-footer would have a 6.7" long penis. Sure, that's bigger than average. But it isn't huge.

There are definitely short guys out there with big cocks, and tall guys with small cocks. They're statistical aberrations - no matter how tall or short you are, if you are over 8" or under 4", you're a statistical aberration. And not someone from which to draw overall conclusions as to height/penis size relationships.
 
maybe snakebyte.. rermeber in all scientific researches about it how many ppl were over 7 foot? maybe a few or NONE>. how many 7 footer are there in the world? a lot...i guess more than 10 000 take out the largest organ from them see what we came with,,, if a guy whos 5 5 can have a 10 inch penis.. an 8 foot guy could have 20 inches. let say the guy is normal.. about the same proportions to his body.. and he is hung but not that hung.. ( let say 2 hands and a bit more., his hands) there are hands almost the size of ur keyboard L wise.. so that would be a long long penis dont you think?
 
there wasa guy almost 9 feet tall ( 8feet 11 inches) there is a famous photo of him with a woman... the woman is normal sized about maybe 5-5 or 5 7 and the woman only reach the guy's pants or his balls ( Robert Wadlow)almost 9 feet tall. even his balls would look bigger than this woman's face..


TALLEST MAN this guy is 8' 4" imagine someone 9 feet around him... much bigger!

Robert Pershing Wadlow look at this guy ..! a monster.. look at his big hands... even if he holded his penis with his hands soft would be 10 inches.. lol