7 Guys Vs Wife And I, Piss, Anal, Gangbang, Very Hot

D

deleted1109963

Hi everyone, this is in fact all true events that have happened. We have been doing these type of activities for years and we are safe and test very regularly.
Some of the things in this story that you will find are:

gangbang
Double penetration, dp
anal, double anal, triple anal
Ass to mouth, atm
Gagging and deepthroat
Ass licking, rimming
Piss and cum, on body, face, mouth and swallow
Rough name calling, slapping
Fisting

Well the next morning I was awaken by the wife as I slept with her. She was rubbing my cock. She thanked me for the fun from yesterday. I told her today is a new day. We could smell that breakfast was being cooked so we went into the kitchen and some of the guys were there. We had also gotten word that the remainder of the guys would be coming just before noon. So again we would be having fun with all 7 guys. The wife was mentioning over breakfast that she would also like to be part of the action just like the last time. Today we all had in mind that it would be the piss gangbang action on the wife and I. The guys were already drinking their water to clear their system. The wife and I didnt eat too much as we needed to eat light.

So after breakfast the guys just relaxed and did their thing as the wife and I went to prep ourselves. It did take quite some time as we didn't want any unwanted surprises. It did take over an hour to prep our asses and all. We then decided to go hangout with some of the guys and then after a while felt the urge to reclean again so we did. By noon we were fully ready. The guys had already setup the room with the pool and plastic everywhere.

The wife and I were really excited for this to happen as it was such a hot mess the last time we did this. The wife started off by making out with me and we explored our bodies with our hands. My hands made their way to her nipples and her pussy as she was gently stroking my cock, then I lied down on the couch and made her suck me "I know you want to" I told her and she just smiled at me. I put one of my hands on her head and guided her head up and down, she did gag once and the saliva was flowing, she rubbed the wet cock all over her face and then went to lick my ass, when she came back up to suck me she was putting two of her fingers in my ass. I was loving this. Then one of the guys made me get in doggy and told her to keep licking my ass as he made me suck him, then another guy sort of sat on my lower back and I could feel him forcing her head into my ass. He also made her suck him too, when he would make her return to licking my ass I could feel his wet cock on my lower back. He then asked the wife "can I fuck his ass now?" she said yes. So I could feel them shifting around behind me and then felt the cock ease into my ass. She was stroking my cock from behind and also sucking his cock when he pulled out of my ass. After a few more minutes both the wife and I were placed on our knees, side by side on the floor and the rest of the guys came around us for us to suck on them. They were already getting pretty rough and we liked that.

I was grabbed by one of the guys and then placed on another who was lying down on the couch, I had my back to him and took his cock in my ass. The wife was also brought to the couch and she was forced to suck my cock as I got fucked, she was in doggy so one of the guys also fucked her from behind in her pussy. I was sucking on one other guy as I was stroking a third. I was then pushed off of the guy that I was riding and sucked his cock right out of my ass as I stood in doggy with my knees on the floor as he stayed on the couch, then another guy fucked my ass. The guys were ramping up the intensity here as they then grabbed the wife and made her ride one of the guys while taking him in her pussy and the other in her ass. The guys rotated as they fucked me from behind, I could feel the different thickness and lengths of their cocks as they entered. Then while still staying in doggy they shoved a second cock up my ass. I was loving this. It was also at this point that the wife said the cocks were pushing up on her bladder so they told her to pee on me. So I was then put on the ottoman on my back and I took a cock in my ass as she squatted over my face and peed. Then when she was done she returned back to the couch and continued to get fucked in the same position. I then got facefucked by another cock as my head was over the edge of the ottoman and he peed a little down my throat, I almost choked because I wasnt expecting it. Then he pulled out and called the wife over as well and she put her face beside mine and he peed on the both of us. I also felt the guy who was in my ass also peeing in my ass then he told the wife to put her mouth near my ass and for me to force it out, it came out in little bits. Then she mounted on my cock and I was fucking her on the ottoman, one guy stood up on the ottoman and made her suck him as I was sucking on another. I also felt another guy fuck her in the ass as I was in her pussy. Shortly after the guy fucking her ass peed in her ass and was told to unload it onto my face.

They then moved us to the couch where two guys were lying down and we mounted them facing them. Then a second guy entered into our assholes and we sucked on a third. Now we were getting into the real fucking. Just love handling as many cocks as possible. I then could hear the wife gagging on the cock she was sucking and got turned on even more and I told the guy who I was sucking "fuck my face" and man did he ever. he even made me lick his asshole a few times, I looked over at the wife every now and then and told her "you look amazing with all that cock" and one of the guys asked me "what did you say" I repeated the same thing then he grabbed me off of the cocks and put me in piledriver against the back of the couch and shoved his cock deep in my mouth and was putting some of his fingers in my ass and I could soon feel his knuckles entering. The wife then said that I looked hot in that position and one of the guys grabbed her and put her in the position beside me, we giggled as we looked at each other then one of the guys said "you find this funny?" and we each got gagged hard. I had to pee as the guy was now fisting my ass and had his whole hand up to his wrist in my ass, I peed while in this position right onto my face. Then we were brought into the pool as most of the guys had to pee and we got on our knees and they peed all over our bodies. They had huge amounts of piss in them, some of their streams lasted a minute lol. I then decided to fuck the wife in doggy in the pool, as they still were peeing on us. I loved fucking her in the ass, shes so hot, I pulled out every now and then to lick up some of the pee on her body and asshole. Then I went on my back and she got in doggy to suck me and finger my ass as I sucked on another guy near edge of the inflatable pool and she took one in her ass. Soon after she was also fisting my ass as I was laying in the pool of piss with some of the guys peeing on us both.

I was then brought out of the pool by one of the guys and so was the wife and we were each put on top of a guy facing him and took them in our ass and also a second went in too. I then shouted "I want three cocks in me" I was so horny. So I was pushed down into the guy on the couch and then I could feel the third cock trying to make its way into my ass, it was tough just because of the position, but after a little adjustment we were successful, its hard to make the third guy go all the way in but I could feel him expanding my ass. The wife was saying " I dont know how you do it? I cant do that!" then she got gagged by one of the guys. I was just loving the whole scenario. The hubby was saying that we were approaching the 1 hour mark and that it was getting harder for him to hold his cum but he wanted more. So we had said that if they had to cum they can at any point. The wife and I just wanted more action. The hubby then made me go on the floor in missionary right in front of the couch so that my head was right below the wifes ass and pussy as she was getting fucked, I was getting fucked hard in the ass by one of the guys and then the hubby actually came in her ass and she squatted over my face and let it ooze out as the hubby also fed her his cock. I was sure some of the other guys would be cumming right around this time but they didn't.

The wife and I were both put half into the pool in doggy, our hands were in the pool and legs out as we got fucked from behind and some of the guys went in front of us and peed on us including the hubby. I was then put in piledriver and the guy came right up my ass and left me there for the next guy to cum up my ass, I sucked each of them as they pulled out, then the third guy that went in peed in my ass and the wife sort of got in 69 as she was on her knees when I was still in piledriver and was eating up the pee and cum that I forced out of my ass as she was getting fucked and I was licking her. I was then put in missionary on the ottoman and fucked in the ass as the wife was placed on top of my in doggy and in 69 over me, so she was sucking that cock out of my ass from time to time and sucking me as I was doing the same for her. She also had to pee at one point and did so on my face. The guys did rotate as they fucked us and then they switched positions again and put me on my knees in the pool and I was sucking on one of them as he was peeing in my mouth and he also made me deepthroat him, I tried to take it but couldnt, I choked and got some up my nose. I was coughing a lot and he said "fine if I can't pee in that hole I'll pee in your other" and he peed up my ass as he put me in doggy. Then I had two guys just unload their cum onto my face and mouth as I was put back on my knees. One of the other guys also came down the throat of the wife and she started to choke and then we laughed and she said "I know its not easy" I think that by now everyone came at least once. We had been going at for about 90 minutes and it satisfied our needs. But the wife wanted my cum.

So we got on the couch and I fucked her in the ass in doggy as some of the guys still had to pee on us both, some of them came again. They came on her back and I scooped some up and rubbed it on my cock and her ass and fucked her with it. I also decided to pee in her ass and she exploded it out of her ass. I then went into her ass again and continued to fuck her until I had to cum and she got on her knees and I unloaded all over her face. It was such a lovely fuck. I loved every moment of it and we just keep on upping the game every time. Now we went to clean up and give our asses a rest and they were pulsating and need to give them a break.