7+ Very rare in real world

D_Hellen_Wheels

Experimental Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2010
Posts
105
Media
0
Likes
12
Points
53
Sexuality
No Response
Seems very hard to find a legit 7+ in the real world. I've compared cocks with plenty of people, measured and all that and the biggest I've ever seen is like 6.75, excluding myself and even so I am only a bit over 7 at around 7.5. I mean on the internet everyone "has" a 7 inch dick but in real life when measured it seems very hard to find! I know average is like 5-6 but still why do they seem so rare?
 
well, many studies give an average of about 5.3 and standard deviation of about 0.7

so 7 inches (nbp) is roughly in the 99th percentile....i'd say 1 in 100 is pretty rare
 
  • Like
Reactions: crashot43
Big ones are rare. BF for 2 years was 9X6. Been with others that were bigger. I prefer Latin or Mixed guys so the averages are in my favor of finding a BIG cock. But I don't mind a 7 incher either. As long as the cock is pretty, I'm a happy camper. Size does NOT matter except when I am getting fucked - then, 8 and over is the criteria. Thank You.
 
Statisitcally its something like 1 in 10-20 people have a 7inch+ length dick so I don't know.

Which stats are those? Lifestyles puts it at ~4.5% at 7"+, so that would be 1 in 20+ -- higher end of that number. Of course, I've always maintained that since those measured were volunteers that it strongly under-represents the smaller (<5") guys; all medical studies w/o sample bias may give a similar median but have way more smaller guys.

In any case, 1 in 20 is enough that they're rare, but it's not unusual for any reasonably experienced person to come across at least 1.

Of course, it's more than rare enough that it's near impossible for 18/20 to be 7"+ from a random sample. Either you have something that intimidates the smaller guys (eg a big butt - no guy wants to be too short to get it in), or more likely you're just measuring wrong.
 
Seems very hard to find a legit 7+ in the real world. I've compared cocks with plenty of people, measured and all that and the biggest I've ever seen is like 6.75, excluding myself and even so I am only a bit over 7 at around 7.5. I mean on the internet everyone "has" a 7 inch dick but in real life when measured it seems very hard to find! I know average is like 5-6 but still why do they seem so rare?

I appreciate someone who is in reality, and not in fantasy land.

I know there are a few here and there who are indeed 7 + inches when measured properly. But I've yet to see an 8+ inch cock "measured properly" without photoshopping.:eek: There may be one out there, but it eludes me after years of searching (porn, galleries, big cock sites, etc). I thought one black dude in some porno was very close, but when measured properly, still shy of the 8-inch mark - that is, IF measured properly (not from the side or back where he might measure 10 inches)

I like the 8 quarters trick that make you think they're over 8 iches. What an optical illusion!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: UpRocket and blonk
I always thought the 7" mark was around the 85th percentile or so, meaning if someone slept with 10 people, chances are they'd see one and maybe two. That fits with my experience of reactions, as its rare that a girl thinks my length (right at 7) is impressive, and if they do, they are usually pretty inexperienced. 7 is on the larger side, but unremarkably so. But also the bell curve levels off right at 7, so having an extra half inch or more probably makes it somewhat remarkable and rare.

I seem to remember most studies backing that up, but I can't cite them and its been a few years since I've bothered to look.
 
I always thought the 7" mark was around the 85th percentile or so, meaning if someone slept with 10 people, chances are they'd see one and maybe two. That fits with my experience of reactions, as its rare that a girl thinks my length (right at 7) is impressive, and if they do, they are usually pretty inexperienced. 7 is on the larger side, but unremarkably so. But also the bell curve levels off right at 7, so having an extra half inch or more probably makes it somewhat remarkable and rare.

I seem to remember most studies backing that up, but I can't cite them and its been a few years since I've bothered to look.

Yes - if you're hitting around 7.5 measured properly, you're very rare lengthwise. For the record, just being around 7.2 or 7.3 inches puts you there, more or less. Being right at 7 inches puts you in the Big Leagues for sure.

But for overall penis size, it's best to speak in volume (girth + length).
 
I appreciate someone who is in reality, and not in fantasy land.

I know there are a few here and there who are indeed 7 + inches when measured properly. But I've yet to see an 8+ inch cock "measured properly" without photoshopping.:eek: There may be one out there, but it eludes me after years of searching (porn, galleries, big cock sites, etc). I thought one black dude in some porno was very close, but when measured properly, still shy of the 8-inch mark - that is, IF measured properly (not from the side or back where he might measure 10 inches)

I like the 8 quarters trick that make you think they're over 8 iches. What an optical illusion!

I know what you mean.. if I measure from the side I have an 8.5 incher which certainly has a nice ring to it.. but thats not how much I can put in my girl either! In my comparisons of measuring cocks with people I have yet to find one over 7 inches from the topside except myself... although I admit I haven't been looking too hard (only seen maybe 10 measured cocks).
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Serpentlike
I actually think 7inch is indeed rare...the internet has unfortunately groomed a culture of people that live in their own grand delusions. I think this is also partly the reason why our generation (18-25y/o) are now so afraid of being seen nude in real life but not on the internet. On the internet you can give yourself the perfect angle and lighting to make it that big whereas in the real world the moments size is determined by the weather..haha

Also peoples eye for measurement is severly distorted. Back when I used to cam on skype people would be like wow u must be an 8 because Im a 7...and I was like sure...yet I could clearly see they were at best 6inches.

I am a touch above 6 inches but I've gotten so many gasps from my size in real life but then when I reveal my size on the internet its apparently below average? I think not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nexolaris
7+ is not too rare, 75% of the ppl the world are between 5-7 I'd say its just less than 10%. Mine is just under 7 (6 3/4) and a little thin but I usually tell ppl I'm 7. i will post my pix in profile soon. Like you I'm Asian, and I have been subject to a lot the small Asian joke from time to time but I just ignore them. I don't go around measuring ppl but have seen a lot of penises of all ethnicities at my gym. I'm a little bigger than average in there for sure. The biggest one I saw is a weight trainer that works there looking like a Latino/black mix. (Looks a bit more Latino) and his I would say is thick and 9+. He is 6"1 about 200 lbs fully sculpted body and a big bulge when tucked in, total stud. Btw 4 Latinas and 2 chinese have seen my penis, two said I'm big and two said I'm long without me asking them about my size.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigDee3
I don't consider it big but they probably thought it looked big because I'm a 5' 7 145lb guy with a boyish look (im 30 and still get carded for buying cigs) which makes it look bigger I guess.
 
I don't know about anyone else, but it's interesting that I tend to use my cock as a comparison. Reading this topic, I never considered myself bit at 7+ in length. But acknowledge that my girth of 6.5 isn't average. When I jerk off my cock is my cock, so after all of these years, it just feels normal for sizing. It's when I have another guys cock in my hand that I really can tell the difference. I don't know what normal is. To me it's what I've been holding in my hand for so many years.