Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After ten years together, my husband and I have found a new way to spice up our relationship: exploring the nudist beaches around Rome. There are a few well-known spots, each with its own unique vibe. One beach is famous for the cruising scene among the sand dunes, while the other, a bit more untamed, offers a wilder experience. It’s the perfect place to unwind, leave our clothes behind, and reconnect with each other on a deeper level.

Yesterday, we ventured to the wilder beach, the one we’ve come to favour for its sense of freedom and seclusion. It’s a good kilometer walk from the main entrance to reach the more private spots, away from the usual crowd. As we settled down, the sun was high, casting a golden glow over the sand. Usually, there are naked guys wandering by, cruising the area, but it’s mostly just fleeting glances and nothing more.

But yesterday was different.

We were lounging on our towels, the warm sun kissing our skin, when out of nowhere, two guys met in the surf right next to us. Their eyes locked, and without hesitation, they started pleasuring each other, jerking each other, kissing passionately in front of all and taking each other in their mouths. It was a raw and electrifying sight—two men connecting so intimately in the open air. I felt a stirring inside me, the excitement building as I noticed my husband was just as turned on. He reached over, his hand sliding over my growing erection as we both watched, lost in the moment. When they both came, exploding all over the sand, they disappeared as quickly as they arrived.

The heat of the day intensified, not just from the sun but from the sexual energy that seemed to surround us. As the afternoon wore on, the beach grew quieter, and we found ourselves lying in the surf, the water lapping at our bodies.

Suddenly, my husband leaned over, taking me into his mouth and started giving me a wonderful blowjob. The sensation was overwhelming—the feel of the waves, the warmth of the sun, and the thrill of being so exposed. Why do I mention being exposed? Well, just short distance away, about ten meters, two guys stood watching us, their eyes fixed on our every move. It was incredibly arousing, knowing they were getting off to our display. One of them was particularly sexy, with toned muscles glistening in the fading sunlight. I motioned for him to join us, hoping to turn our private moment into something more. But he seemed content to watch, stroking himself as we put on a show for him and the other guy. It was incredible watching them cum knowing that it was my cock in my husband’s mouth that helped their pleasure.

We then followed up by taking some sexy photos, such as his ass being rimmed in the sunset, each of us kissing whilst fingering each others asses etc. We’re building up quite a sexy portfolio of images and video!

It was a day unlike any other, a day where we let go of all inhibitions and embraced our desires. As the sun set and the beach emptied, we packed up and left, knowing we’d discovered something new in each other—a spark that had been rekindled, burning hotter than ever before. We can’t wait to go back on Saturday and put on more of a show for some sexy guys.