A Guide on how to generate AI Pics (The way I do it anyways)

ilovebaramentits

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Firstly, I would like to say this only applies to fictional characters as the website I use doesn't allow nsfw of celebs. And this is focused on solo stuff, as im not quite sure how to make two characters together yet.

1. Use Civit.AI
Free website, just make an account and you're set.

2. Find a good LORA.
Not every character is available in the website as someone needs to make it, however if the character you want is in there, then you're set! I would recommend using a PONY model, as SD and XL are rather low quality and incosistent.
LORAs can be just the style you want, but it can also be what character you want to focus on.

3. Find good prompts.
You can easily find good prompts by just stealing from other users and changing the characteristics (hair color, name of character, if theyre buff or not, etc etc)

however ill leave one for starters:

negative prompts:
(3d, photo, hyperrealistic, rough sketch:1.1), multiple hands, girl, girls, source_furry, tan, logo, source_comic, dark skin, (tan), monochrome, ((text, signature)), bodybuilder, muscular, muscles, (moustache), low-res, bad anatomy, bad hands, text, error, missing fingers, extra digit, fewer digits, cropped, worst quality, low quality, normal quality, jpeg artifacts, signature, watermark, username, blurry, artist name,(deformed, distorted, disfigured:1.3), poorly drawn, bad anatomy, wrong anatomy, extra limb, missing limb, floating limbs, (mutated hands and fingers:1.4), disconnected limbs, mutation, mutated, ugly, disgusting, blurry, amputation, foggy, fog, small penis, bad eyes, misformed eyes, bad pupils, tiny penis,

positive prompts:
score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, source_anime, highly detailed, muscular, shirtless, pantless, big penis, big balls, huge penis, huge balls, male focus, solo, pubic hair, armpit hair,
(here you insert the character prompts)
indoors, restaurant, dim lighting, blurry background, (restaurant is used as an example here, you can change it to whatever you want.)
annoyed expression, blush lines, intense blush, intense blushing, sweaty, wet penis, from below, sitting, legs spread, penis focus,

Firstly, I would like to say this only applies to fictional characters as the website I use doesn't allow nsfw of celebs. And this is focused on solo stuff, as im not quite sure how to make two characters together yet.

1. Use Civit.AI

2. Find a good LORA.
Not every character is available in the website as someone needs to make it, however if the character you want is in there, then you're set! I would recommend using a PONY model, as SD and XL are rather low quality and incosistent.
LORAs can be just the style you want, but it can also be what character you want to focus on.

3. Find good prompts.
You can easily find good prompts by just stealing from other users and changing the characteristics (hair color, name of character, if theyre buff or not, etc etc)

negative prompts:
(3d, photo, hyperrealistic, rough sketch:1.1), multiple hands, girl, girls, source_furry, tan, logo, source_comic, dark skin, (tan), monochrome, ((text, signature)), bodybuilder, muscular, muscles, (moustache), low-res, bad anatomy, bad hands, text, error, missing fingers, extra digit, fewer digits, cropped, worst quality, low quality, normal quality, jpeg artifacts, signature, watermark, username, blurry, artist name,(deformed, distorted, disfigured:1.3), poorly drawn, bad anatomy, wrong anatomy, extra limb, missing limb, floating limbs, (mutated hands and fingers:1.4), disconnected limbs, mutation, mutated, ugly, disgusting, blurry, amputation, foggy, fog, small penis, bad eyes, misformed eyes, bad pupils, tiny penis,

positive prompts:
score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, source_anime, highly detailed, muscular, shirtless, pantless, big penis, big balls, huge penis, huge balls, male focus, solo, pubic hair, armpit hair,
indoors, restaurant, dim lighting, blurry background, (restaurant is used as an example here, you can change it to whatever you want.)
annoyed expression, blush lines, intense blush, intense blushing, sweaty, wet penis, from below, sitting, legs spread, penis focus,
I gonna try. Thank you

1. Use Civit.AI

2. Find a good LORA.

3. Find good prompts.

negative prompts:

positive prompts:
Very helpful. There is another AI that I use to produce some

Updated Version on how to generate AI Images:

Again, this is about fictional people only, the website will not let you make NSFW of celebrities. I would also add it can make both realistic and stylized generations.

1. Use Civit.AI
- Website where you'll be generating AI pics. Every day you get 25 Buzz, however, you can get more by simply liking posts until you stop receiving Buzz, making you usually get 125 buzz per day. Buzz is needed to generate your pics.

2. Find a checkpoint to use:
- Pony Diffusion is recommended for General use; I recommend this one for starters.

- AutismMix and Incursio's Meme Diffusion are recommended for an Anime art style;
- SkibidiMix and Toonify are recommended for a Cartoon art style;
- BlenderMix is recommended for a 3D art style;
- PonyRealism, DucHaiten Pony XL and DucHaiten Pony Real are recommended for a realistic art style;

3. What is a LORA?
- Lora's are models that will help your checkpoint be more faithful to a certain aspect of your generation. Let's say you want to make Goku but the checkpoint will most likely get the details wrong; then you can use a Goku LORA that will help you generate him more easily. But you also want Goku in another art style? then you can find a LORA to copy a certain art style of your choice.
LORAs can be about characters, poses, art styles, environment, etc etc. There are various LORAs that you can choose from!
I recommend using only the PONY and XL LORAs. Its hard and exhausting to use SD1 or SD2 models.
4. Prompts:
- Prompt Suggestions - Use this when you need inspirations and/or can't find the right words. is a website that can be used to see the many prompts that can be used on your generation, i would recommend using it when you dont know what to use for a certain position, pov, etc etc.
In positive prompts for starters, I would use:

score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, Absurdres, Intricate Details, Masterpiece, Best Quality, 1boy, male focus, adult, mature male, broad shoulders, muscular, nude, pecs, abs, big penis, big testicles, foreskin, toned male, solo,

(here, if you insert the characteristics of the person you're trying to make. If you're using a LORA, it will show at the bottom of the positive prompt box what you need to type. If you just want to make an original male character, then just type how you want him to look.)

dynamic angle, dim lighting, (here you insert the environment. outdoors or indoors? restaurant or forest? you decide.)

(here is where you insert expressions, actions, etc etc.

for example: blush lines, intense blush, intense blushing, sweaty, blush lines, teeth, closed eyes, heavy breathing, motion lines, masturbation, cum, ejaculation, cum drip, shaking, blushing, full-face blush, lying down,)

In negative prompts I would use:

score_6, score_5, score_4, fcNeg, simple background, blur, low quality, fairy wings, elf ears, censored , cross-eyed, (lazy eye), bucktooth, cartoon, ugly, anime, whore, makeup, burned, sunburned, ghostly, deformed, dismembered, disembodied, detached, fat, chubby, polydactyl, amputated, contorted, poorly, tiny penis, tiny balls, small balls, small penis, bad anatomy, bad hands, text, error, missing fingers, extra digit, fewer digits, cropped, worst quality, low quality, normal quality, jpeg artifacts, signature, watermark, username, blurry, artist name,(deformed, distorted, disfigured:1.3), poorly drawn, bad anatomy, wrong anatomy, extra limb, missing limb, floating limbs, (mutated hands and fingers:1.4), disconnected limbs, mutation, mutated, ugly, disgusting, blurry, amputation, foggy, fog, tiny penis, small penis, bara, hyper muscle, monochrome,

5. Done!
Then you just click generate and your pic will be done in a few seconds or minutes! There's a lot of trial and error so just keep testing until you make something you're happy with.

If you think a pic you've made did well but could be better i would recommend using the workflow "Hi-res fix", it will make your pic more high quality.