A Hospital Tech's Shocking Encounter

sxpckhung

Sexy Member
Media
Wilkes Barre (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had seen a lot of things in my time working as a technician at the mental health hospital, but nothing could have prepared me for Jay. He was a tall, skinny young man with mixed race heritage and a wicked sense of humor. He identified as trans and insisted on both male and female staff completing his intake body assessment, much to the chagrin of my coworkers.

When Jay stripped down for the assessment, I couldn't help but stare at his massive cock. It was at least 8 inches long when soft, and thicker than a soda can. I tried to maintain my composure, but I couldn't get the image of his massive dick out of my mind. My boyfriend's penis was nowhere near that size, and I found myself feeling inadequate and curious all at the same time.

I found myself making excuses to talk to Jay and interact with him during his stay at the hospital. I told myself it was just because I was concerned about his mental health and wanted to make sure he was comfortable and well-cared for. But deep down, I knew the truth. I was attracted to him, and it was all because of that massive cock.

The sexual tension between us was palpable, and I could feel myself getting wet every time he was near. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help myself.

One night, during room checks, Jay cornered me in his room. He pushed me up against the wall and was roughly pulling down my pants. I should have been scared, or at the very least, uncomfortable. But I wasn't. Instead, I was turned on.

He proceeded to roughly shove himself inside me. I cried out in pain as he stretched my pussy to the max, but he didn't seem to care. He fucked me hard and fast, slamming himself into me with a force that left me breathless.

The sex with Jay was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. He fucked me for hours, his stamina seemingly never-ending. At one point, I even passed out from the sheer force of his thrusts.

When I woke up, Jay was still going at it, his cock still buried deep inside me. I don't know how long I was out for but I could feel my pussy was sore and raw.

Jay continued fucking me with his massive cock stretching me out and bruising my internal organs. He didn't seem to care, and I didn't either. I was lost in the moment, completely overwhelmed by the size and power of his dick. I knew he was completely ruining me.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I dropped to my knees and began giving him a blowjob. At least that was the plan. I underestimated how truly colossal his cock was. I count even fit his head in my mouth.

His girth was insane. I wasn't close to fitting my hand around it. I attempted to give him a two handed handjob while I kissed the tip. I hoped it would be enough and satisfy him enough to keep him out of my pussy.

As I worked my hands up and down his shaft, I saw his eyes roll back and knew that his orgasm was imminent. I opened my mouth wide and tried to swallow as much of him as I could, but cum still flowed out of the sides of my mouth and onto my chest. I gagged and pulled back, but it was too late. He let out a loud moan as he ejaculated, and half a dozen ropes of cum landed on my face.

I was covered in his cum, and I felt a mix of disgust and excitement wash over me. I had never experienced anything like this before, and I wasn't sure how to react.
Before I could even catch my breath, he was hard again, ready to continue ravaging me with his massive dick.

I should have said no, or at the very least, tried to stop him. But I couldn't. I was hooked, addicted to the feeling of his massive cock inside of me. I let him have his way with me, submitting to his every desire.

He bent me over the bed and continued mercilessly pounding my pussy. I was in and out of consciousness while he continued to throw my limp body around like a fuck doll.

When it was all over, I was sore and exhausted, but also completely satisfied. I knew that what had happened between us was wrong, and that I should never let it happen again. But I couldn't help myself. I couldn't wait to feel his massive cock inside of me again.

Fucking awesome story sweetheart! I love it and also love the risks that you took! That was a real turn on for me (having worked in the same type of setting). Has it happened again? If so, I would love to hear about it with all the details (feel free to direct message me). How was fucking with your boyfriend after this experience? Anyhow, happy fucking! Nick

Reactions: hotluna69