A lie back blowjob

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should elaborate; what I had was my girl lying on her back and i was behind her for the most part, and she was giving me an incredible BJ.
Not me lying on my back.
Still don't understand. Were you standing on the floor so you could be 'behind' her head while she was giving you head?

I tried this once as I heard (probably here on LPSG) that it was a way a woman may take you deeper orally, as her throat and your penis would be more aligned. It was good, but we never really repeated it.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still don't understand. Were you standing on the floor so you could be 'behind' her head while she was giving you head?

I tried this once as I heard (probably here on LPSG) that it was a way a woman may take you deeper orally, as her throat and your penis would be more aligned. It was good, but we never really repeated it.
Actually, itwas kind of from an elevated position where I could almost easily thrust inside her throat while she blew me

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: 6inchcock

I've tried it a few times but unfortunately the curve of my cock does not allow for this position, it looks quite fun though!

All nonsense aside the upward curve on my cock does not lend itself to getting an extended BJ in this position.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
All nonsense aside the upward curve on my cock does not lend itself to getting an extended BJ in this position.
Seems an upward curve would be perfect...it would curve down over her tongue and down her throat. Even in this or any position where the head is essentially in "sword swallower", there is still a bit of a curve.

We do this position sometimes, it's fun and a different feeling, and I get to see and touch her sexy body while getting great head.....win-win!!!

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Seems an upward curve would be perfect...it would curve down over her tongue and down her throat. Even in this or any position where the head is essentially in "sword swallower", there is still a bit of a curve.

We do this position sometimes, it's fun and a different feeling, and I get to see and touch her sexy body while getting great head.....win-win!!!
I agree--an upward curve in this position would help not hinder--now my curve would cause problems in this position, making it less successful

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree--an upward curve in this position would help not hinder--now my curve would cause problems in this position, making it less successful
I do sometimes think that so many of these randy positions are contrived, if I fuck the position is one which happens, if I suck cock (usually a prelude to a shag) then the sucking position again is determined by what positions we find ourselves in, having to get into erotic shapes and the moment would pass.

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I do sometimes think that so many of these randy positions are contrived, if I fuck the position is one which happens, if I suck cock (usually a prelude to a shag) then the sucking position again is determined by what positions we find ourselves in, having to get into erotic shapes and the moment would pass.
But sometimes you and your partner talk about what yoou want ahead of time, rather than just seeing where sponanaeity leads you. The position of the sucker lying on their back with their head over the edge helps in deep throating or face fucking for big straight or upward curved cocks (with minimal neck strain on the sucker) . . . But for a downward curve big cock like mine face forward works best--just anatomy.

Mechanically I hear what your saying, but for me laying down her on top 69 works better. Seems like I get a lot tooth dragging from the pictured position.

Reactions: inspectordickins

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Possibly, but they still feel damned great thrusting in and out, feeling your respective partner's tongue caress you from top to bottom, tantalizing every inch until you erupt down their throats feeling yourself sensationally bring completely drained to the point of perspiring like nad.

Reactions: JBrown61