A place to open a blog??

KeepSecret

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont know if this is a dumb question but someone have suggestions to where open a blog? Recently i been feeling the itchy to express myself but i come to release theres no place to do it. Specially if i want to focus on deep kinks and sexual topics.

I mean social media like FB or Twitter are no place for long blog entrys and they are quiet a horrible mess. Blogspot its kind of......empty.

I had a place at Tumblr and it was quiet succesfull until Tumblr kicks us out some years ago, then i tried Mastodon and never understood how to use it and they deleted my account for no reason like a couple of weeks after i joined, then i had to jump to NewTumbl and find a nice home there until last years they pretty much closed with no warning and all content was completelly lost, they i joined Reblogme and it happened the same again.

I am kind fo tired of jumping from one place to another and i am runing ideas to where start again.

I think LPSG is a good place to do this and you should try. I've been adding long posts here since 2021 and I've been enjoying people's reactions. I started doing it for similar reasons you wrote about, because I also say this as a former Tumbl and NewTumbl user. It was a good platforms, but... we know what happened. Mastodon is specific, it is true. Besides, a limit of 500 or 1500 characters is not enough.

Here you can create posts of up to 50,000 characters (!).

And so... We need creative authors with interesting topics. Let me know when you open a blog here.

• Wow
Reactions: KeepSecret