A Quickie At the Club

Take me To Erotica

Experimental Member
Media
He caught my eye at the bar. I first saw him watching his drink as he swirled it absentmindedly whilst bobbing his head slightly to the thumping music. His long, lean form curled over the bar as he leant on his elbows, his muscular arms straining the fabric of his black shirt. It all made for a quite the alluring package.

The dim light of the club obscured his features from me, though he had fairly short, cropped hair and an arse to die for, I could see that much. He was alone, at least for the moment and it seemed like the perfect opportunity, one I should snatch up before the moment passed me by.

It was perhaps the alcohol in my system or the fact that I felt sexy as hell in my scandalously short, black halter-neck dress and high stiletto heels that decided my next move for me. All I knew was in that moment, I indicated to my group of friends that I was heading to the bathroom and that I’d be back soon, then made my way over to the stranger shrouded in shadow.

Rather than immediately try to get his attention, I leant on the bar next to him, arching my back slightly to present an attractive silhouette against the occasional flash of strobe lighting. He didn’t look up immediately, but perhaps on catching the scent of my wickedly intoxicating perfume, one I wore on just such occasions as these due to its musky, decadent aroma, he turned his head to face me.

I met his gaze with a wide, confident smile. Jackpot. This guy was gorgeous. Dark, brown hair, grey eyes with perhaps a hint of blue or green, it was too dark to tell, a neat beard and temptingly full lips. His gaze travelled down my arched and barely concealed form as I studied him, watching his eyes catch on my nipples, the shape of them clearly visible through the fabric of my dress, before they travelled lower and again caught on the hem of my dress which only just covered my full, pert arse.

His eyes darted back to meet mine as he must have become aware he’d spent a little too long casting his eyes over my body. I smiled even wider as I saw the guilt flash across his eyes and leant towards him so he could hear me over the pounding bass of the latest song. “It’s ok” I said, raising my voice enough so he wouldn’t miss a word, “I was checking you out, too” I admitted. He immediately relaxed at my flirtatious honesty and laughed.

“Thank God for that,” he chuckled, “well, my name’s Tom, can I buy you a drink?” he asked, his deep voice carrying easily over the cacophony of sounds around us.

I fixed him with a flattered expression before leaning back over to speak again. “Actually” I started, pausing slightly before continuing, “I’m not looking to sit and chat or get to know each other or anything like that. I was wondering if you’d like to take me to a cubicle, lift up my dress and let me ride you until you’re moaning my name, which is Roxy by the way” I finished, and leant back away from him, smiling sweetly as though I hadn’t just propositioned him to fuck a complete stranger.

His entire body stilled. I could see the shock and confusion fleetingly pass across his expression before one of heated surprise took hold. “is this a joke?” he asked, seeming to search my face for the insincerity he thought must be hiding there. Finding no such thing, I shook my head at him to confirm his findings. “Absolutely fucking not” I informed him and continued smiling, somewhat more seductively now, as I waited for his next move.

“But where would we even...”

“There’s a disabled cubicle just around the corner there” I gestured over his shoulder, “quiet, hidden, no one ever seems to use it” I assured. “Shall we?” I finished, raising my eyebrows in question, trying to ensure my open honesty was plain to see. He cautiously nodded, still clearly not quite believing me. I reached down, took his hand in mine and led us toward the spot I’d gestured to before, tucked slightly behind the bar area.

It was just as quiet as I hoped it would be, there wasn’t a soul in sight. I pushed open the cubicle door with my free hand, leading the bewildered Tom in behind me. I’m sure he expected to be robbed or accosted in some way by a burly thug, but the cubicle was empty as I pulled him into the tiny room with me. I turned to face him, leaning in as if to kiss him, before reaching around him to turn the lock on the door to ensure we wouldn’t be caught. “We don’t have long” I informed him as I straightened “and I’d rather not be interrupted.”

Tom nodded in a daze, and I took his moment of speechlessness to march him over to where I wanted him before taking his mouth with my own. I kissed him frantically, the thrill of what I was doing spurring me on and causing the wetness in my tiny thong to become a soaking mess. Our tongues clashed, him meeting my passionate kiss stroke for stroke as his own desire sparked and began to rage. I unbuckled his belt as he explored my mouth with his tongue, the strokes of it causing my clit to throb in tandem, and he gripped my hair in his clenching fingers.

As soon as his belt was unbuckled, I unzipped his trousers and yanked them down with his boxers, causing his pleasingly sizeable cock to spring free. “Fuck, what are we doing?” he asked, whether to me or just to himself I wasn’t sure, but I didn’t slow. I gripped his firm cock in my hand and stroked him slowly as I lowered myself on to my bare knees. His low groan was music to my ears, and, causing his eyes to widen ever so slightly with the shock of my action, I spat on the shaft of his cock before tentatively licking the bead of pre-cum from the small slit of it. He threw his head back on a more audible moan and I greedily took his throbbing dick into the warm wetness of my mouth.

Sucking him firmly whilst I ran my tongue over the sensitive under-side of the head, I used my free hand to gently massage his balls whilst he swayed on the spot, gripping my hair to steady himself and thrusting ever so slightly into my mouth. I was lost in a haze of lust, every suck of his hard length causing my excitement to spiral out of control. I moaned as I sucked, the vibrations causing him to grunt in response. Wanting to draw more of those delicious, purely masculine sounds out of him, I took him in as deep as I could, swallowing his length down my throat, with no hint of a gag, as I met his hooded eyes. “Fuck fuck, holy fuck” he bellowed, his cries echoing faintly in this empty space. I fucking loved making men come apart like this for me.

I finished my debauched exploration of him with my mouth with an out of place, tender kiss to the tip of his cock and rose back to my feet as I slipped my thong down my legs. Taking the damp piece of fabric in my hands and, pushing him backwards until he was forced to sit on the closed lid of the toilet behind him, I straddled his lap, my soaking pussy pressing against his bare thighs. “Open your mouth” I commanded and, with a unquestioning speed which pleased me, he obeyed. I pushed the small bundle of material into his mouth, ensuring the soaking wet crotch of it pressed firmly onto his tongue as I stuffed the fabric into the small space. “Keep that there for me” I instructed as I held his chin and stroked my pussy along the length of one of his thighs beneath me.

I lifted myself off of his lap slightly, circling my clit with one hand as I used the other to lift my dress up around my waist, baring my pussy to him. He groaned at the sight of it. I began to position the head of his twitching cock at my considerably slick entrance. I could see the slight panic in his eyes at the lack of protection, but I wanted it raw, and he didn’t move to stop me.

With a slowness that caused us both to whimper in unison, I lowered myself down the length of him until he was fully seated inside me. “Keep your eyes on mine” I instructed, a breathless edge to my voice as the pleasure of having this stranger’s cock inside me, bare and thick and throbbing, began to peak. I began to ride him then, not taking my time or working my way up to a faster pace. I rode him fast and brutally, lifting myself off until only the tip of him remained inside me, before slamming my weight back down until my arse slapped noisily and wetly against his thighs.

I continued to bounce on his glorious dick, moaning and bucking as my orgasm began to build. His strong fingers gripped my hips with an almost painful grasp, he was already completely lost to the sensations. A stream of whimpering moans came from his stuffed mouth continuously, his eyes almost watering from the intensity of the experience. As he continued to meet my eyes, and I continued to ride him on increasingly shaky legs, I tugged at the halter neck tie of the top of my top until it came free. I let the material fall, revealing my juicy, firm breasts. “You can look” I gritted out, struggling now against my own impending orgasm.

His eyes drifted down as I continued to ride him without pause and took in the sight of my bouncing tits, jiggling every time I slammed down on to his lap. His groans instantly became louder, and the sound would have dominated the room if it weren’t from the indecently loud wet sounds we were making as I worked his cock with my soaking cunt.

I could feel it now, the unstoppable rise of my own climax. I took one of my hands and gripped his chin firmly between my fingers, yanking his gaze away from flitting between my pussy and bouncing tits, and forcing him to meet my eyes. “Be a good boy” I instructed on a moan “and watch my face as I cum all over your cock”.

That was it for the both of us, as I rode him even faster, even more roughly, I began to orgasm, my pussy squeezing and clenching around his cock. I moaned so loudly I was sure someone would hear us, and the sounds and sights of me cumming all over his thick cock pushed him over the edge with me. I felt the hot spurts of his cum deep inside me as he babbled and moaned uselessly around the fabric of my thong, his whole body twitching with the ferocity of his orgasm.

I sat there for a moment, his cock buried deep inside, feeling the warmth of our cum making a mess all over his legs and my inner thighs. As our breathing slowed, I tipped my head back and took a deep gulp of air to gather my senses. As I lowered my head again to look at him, his face was flushed and glowing with a light sheen of sweat. He looked absolutely ruined. I smirked down at him as I lifted myself off his softening cock, watching him jolt from over-stimulation. I lifted my hand and, squeezing the sides of his mouth in instruction, made him open wide so I could retrieve my thong.

I did up my dress again, securing it around my neck and pulled the skirt back down to sit just under my arse before slipping on the very wet thong back into place. “You were everything I hoped you’d be” I praised as he sat there in what might have been shock, or bliss or a combination of the two. “Have a great night” I said as I winked, and as though I hadn’t just ridden a complete stranger and had his cum now trickling down my inner thigh, I turned and unlocked the cubicle door and made my exit, heading back to join my friends for a dance.

BRAVO! 🌹 BRAVO! 🌹 BRAVO!
That, dear girl was absolutely Brilliant! Brilliant, I say! Positively Brilliant!!!!
My hand was down my pants by the time I had digested the fifth paragraph.
So, please confess to me, sweet thing do you possess such a fertile imagination or do you pen from experience ? 🤔