A straight guy with a gay roommate.

Tododeku...

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
( true story but names changed obviously)

It was August 2023, I was gearing up to move in to my college hoping that my roommate wasn’t weird. I finally make it there and he is working out wearing nothing but gym shorts( with nothing under). His chisels abs glistening with sweat came and hugged me. I felt his bulge on my bulge and it felt amazing. After, I finished packing he told me that he was gay and he hoped I don’t care. At first I did, until I walked it and he was jerking off. We apologized multiple times until he saw that I was getting hard. He asked me if I have ever gotten head from a guy before. I said no so he asked if I wanted head. I of course said yes. He didn’t kiss me he went straight to sucking my dick. He was bobbin and weaving and spitting up, I’ve had my fair share of blow jobs but THIS was the best blow job ever. I tell him that I’m about to cum, and he deep throat’s me and I cum down his throat. I asked him if he wanted me to return the favor and he said this was more than enough

Part 2 coming soon

Sorry yall I got caught up! Also, his name is Luis.

A couple days after the blowjob, Luis was acting a little standoffish so I asked him what was wrong and he told me that he was dared to give me a blowjob by his frat brother( as a way to haze him). It had me stunned but I didn’t really care cause I won in the lone end. After a couple more days of Luis being hazed, he mentioned to me that he was feeling a little sore so I offered to give him a massage, he said no cause I guess the blowjob freaked him out (idk why cause he was the one who blew me) but he ultimately said yes. I told him to undress into his under wear and lay on his stomach. I sat down on his back with my bulge near his whole and started massaging him shoulders. I heard a soft grunt and I knew that I was doing good. I started working my way down and was massage his lower back. I hit a spot that was really tender and he jumped up and moaned. I asked if he wanted to continue and he said yes. I skipped messing with his ass just in case he was uncomfortable. I started massaging his legs and his feet. He really liked the foot massage cause when I told him to flip over he was getting harder and harder. I sat down right on his bulge and started massaging his chest. I went ab by ab massing them until I reached his happy trail and then I asked if he wanted me to give him a happy ending. He took a minute to say yes but of course he agreed. I slowly pulled down his under wear and there it was and 8”( I think even 9”) and it basically poked me in the eye. I grabbed the oil and started to pour it on his cock. I then stroked it but then I got tired and was like I’m just going to put it in my mouth. I traced his shaft back and forth and even played with his balls. But one again I got bored so I asked him if he wanted to fuck. Luis was stunned but he just grabbed me and pinned me to the bed. He used the oil as lube and started to fuck me. It was my first time and it felt amazing. He took his time but he was still rough. I was clawing at his back and still giving his shoulders a massage. After like 15 min he made me cum with no hands and not even 10 min later I came again. He was just pounding my shit over and over again. I noticed that he wanted to cum badly so I started to finger him (reverse cow girl) and he literally started to shake and he told me he was about to cum so I switched around to see his cum face and continue to ride him until he came in me. He watched his cum ooze out of me and ate me out. After that we watched a movie and cuddled.

Part 3 coming soon( actually soon)

Th
Well, you certainly skipped the courtship in this story - LOL! And you are a straight guy? 0>60 in the blink of an eye? Where do we find this in real life?
the straight guy was walking down the hall—-and kept going

Oh you wrote in the first part he told you he was gay. Not you.
So sorry yall, that was an error. I’ve been all over the place writing this post because it takes a dark change. I think bringing up the past is messing with my mental health. So I’m going to stop writing this story. Sorry for everything.

So sorry yall, that was an error. I’ve been all over the place writing this post because it takes a dark change. I think bringing up the past is messing with my mental health. So I’m going to stop writing this story. Sorry for everything.
You have to send part 3 if you can. Might just help mental health to write about it. Either way, hope I didn't scare you off.

They were just joking with you. We don't care who's straight & who's gay at this point, Please please pleeease write part 3...

It can be difficult to write what was monumental to you, but there's a reason you did. Not telling the story will cause it to continue to bother you, where writing it down (even if the end was not pleasant) will help vent these feelings and help others in the process.

In psychology, professionals are paid to get you to tell the story so you can deal better with the feelings it evokes. Be calm, no one here judges you, and we all want to hear what happened... trust me, whatever it was, it probably has happened to many here as well. You are not and do not need to be alone. We're here, we'll wait for you.