A Strange Case (mf, Mmf, Penis Expansion, Breast Expansion, Tg/futa/gender Bender)

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
“Changes?” I was only half-listening as another wave of pleasure hit me.

“Yeah, like your big boobs. They were the same size or smaller than mine after the injections in the competition, but they have grown noticeably bigger since then. We both were already bigger than Erica, and you know she is more than enough. But now yours are bigger than any melon other than a watermelon, and I think you are planning for that because they look like they are still growing.”

I opened my eyes. He was right. They were bigger. It wasn’t fatigue or shortness of breath I felt as a weight on my chest earlier, it was actual weight on my chest…of my chest. Maybe it was in my mind, but I swear they felt heavier as he was talking and I was looking at them. I thought I could almost see them expanding further and looking more and more like a mountain of swelling flesh that would otherwise block my view when lying on my back and trying to look down. There was already no way I would see my bellybutton without using a mirror ever again. Ryan was holding himself up, so I could see him over them.

“And don’t get me started on your cock,” Ryan said, as he wrapped his hand around it.

Feeling his touch I let out a gasp, which may or may not have been noticeable with my already heavy breathing from the continued feelings going through and over my body. “What do you mean?” I asked.

“Only that you had to win that way too,” Ryan said, his hands moving lightly over my cock, “I mean look at you. The biggest boobs, a killer figure, and a monster cock that won’t stop, atop two giant balls. Your whole body is just calling to me. I feel like when Erica is around with her pheromones. I can’t resist you.”

“A cock that won’t stop?” that is all I could think and say, as I tried to thrust my hand up to meet Ryan’s hands that were beginning to stroke me with more purpose. As much as I tried, I also found myself thrashing around more from the pleasure and tingling. “Oh the tingling, the warmth, the…mmmm….”

“Yeah, man. While my cock is getting softer, yours is just staying rock hard. I wish you could see it over your massive tits, but it looks like your body and its pleasure has other ideas,” Ryan said, stroking me more, building my pleasure in my cock. “You knew what you were doing by swallowing all that cum. You knew it would make you the biggest bull.”

I felt his hands moving over me, rubbing me, grasping me, stroking me. I couldn’t believe it. I just had the strongest and most powerful orgasm of my life, but already I was wanting and able to go again.

“Oooh, it feels soo good,” I moaned.

“You knew this would work to make me stroke you more and more. I bet you knew that the more you continued to cum the more you would change,” said Ryan, stroking me harder and faster. “Damn you, I can’t help myself,” he said as he leaned forward and locked his lips around my plump nipple atop my swollen breast.

“I can’t believe the feelings,” I said, as I tried to catch my breath, “I feel even better than when I had the serum. The feelings are more intense. And they aren’t stopping,” I said as I again writhed upward, thrusting my hips against Ryan’s hand and my boob more into his eager mouth.

I grabbed his head in my hands and held him to my chest as he continued to stroke my cock and lick and suck my breasts. I could feel my large cock head rubbing against my breasts as Ryan stroked it, stimulating it and them.

Ryan said something in response, but it was muffled my swelling flesh so I couldn’t understand it.

“Were you trying to say something? Didn’t your mother teach you to not speak with your mouth full?” I asked playfully as I squeezed my eyes shut as another wave of pleasure washed over me. “Besides, I am better served by your mouth there than any words right now. The pleasure from your hands and mouth are going to put me over the top,” I said, further burying his face in my expansive and expanding cleavage, holding him tight. Could he breathe down there?

I felt him gasp and then suck against my chest. Rather than struggle, in response I felt Ryan suck and lick my breasts even more vigorously, as he also quickened his pace and intensity of his stroking of my cock.

“You look soo good down there smothered in my cleavage and hands furiously working my cock,” I said, “How does it feel to serve the biggest bul…oooh!”

I couldn’t even finish my sentence, the orgasm taking away my words and replacing them with moans of pure ecstasy. I felt the cum churn from deep inside my balls and like liquid metal make its way through my shaft. I bucked so hard that I released Ryan from my chest just before my cum exploded out the tip of my cock where it was smothered in my breasts, splattering them with my cum. The streams of cum continued like before, drenching my boobs with my seed. How is this even possible? It seems like there is just as much and I just came.

My mouth open wide, gasping, moaning, as I bucked and thrust through the waves of pleasure brought on by my orgasm and the feelings of the serum, Ryan thrust his wet and sticky fingers into my mouth. The taste was instantly recognizable and delicious: it was my cum. As Ryan stroked me through the orgasm with one hand, with the other he scooped the cum off my chest and thrust his fingers into my mouth feeding me.

I clenched my eyes shut from the pleasure of my orgasm and the waves of tingling and warmth, but I opened them slightly and long enough to see my breasts visibly growing slightly larger with every shot.

Through my slits of eyes, I saw Ryan smiling down at me as he dutifully and with a look of pure lust in his eyes, stroked me through my orgasm, milking every drop out of me that he made sure was fed into my hungry mouth.

“Ah..ah..ah..” I said as I began to come down off my orgasm, thrusting into Ryan’s hand, as he fed me another load of my cum that I sucked from his fingers. “Mmm…it tastes so good. If tingling were a flavor I would taste that too. The tingling and warmth is in all the right places,” I said as I looked down and noticed my breast growth was tapering off as well.

“All the right places - just like your growth,” Ryan said, scraping the last of my cum off my heaving breasts and presenting me with his cum-covered fingers. I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around them, sensuously kissing, then licking, and finally sucking the remaining cum from his hand.

“Damn man, like you really have to do that. I am already under your spell from just how hot you look, but do you really have to tease me by sucking my fingers like that? If you’re not careful I am going to lose control and you won’t have any cum to eat, because I will be drinking it straight from your tasty looking giant cock,” Ryan said, not ever removing his hand from my cock even after I had stopped coming.

“You think you could handle trying to drink it all straight from the hose?” I asked. “You’re liable to choke from all that cum and on your lust of trying to fit my cock down your throat.”

“You’re right, it would challenge my self-control, but it may be safer than being in your cleavage. You almost choked me – both with your massive boobs and your tight embrace. I mean, if there is any way I would want to suffocate, I think that would be it, but I think you have more growth in you and I want to be a part of it. I want to serve you,” Ryan said as he leaned in and ran his tongue along my ear before sucking on my neck, making me shiver from the pleasure.

“So I have an idea that will let me serve you, keep me safe, and I think make your orgasms even more intense,” Ryan said, beginning to stroke my cock again.

Mmm..that feels good. How is it getting hard again? And those feelings of tingling and warmth are still not going away completely. And did he say orgasms? “Any idea that involves you serving me and giving me more orgasms, I won’t complain.”

Ryan stopped stroking me, got off the bed, and went the to the case before returning with a pair of the fabric restraints. “Put your hands behind your back,” he said, and I rolled to my side to comply. I felt the soft but secure bonds strap around my wrists tightly, pinning them behind me before he helped me roll again onto my back. “Those will keep my safe and enhance your pleasure slightly as your strain against them, but I think this will enhance your pleasure even more,” Ryan said as he produced a piece of dark fabric that he wrapped around my head, covering my eyes.

“Don’t you think restraints and a blind fold are a bit cliché?” I asked.

“They would be, if you were just some normal stud or hot woman – you kind of are both – but I want you were I can concentrate on serving you without worrying about dying or you teasing me to make me want to do anything that would serve myself. I don’t know what it is, but I feel this strong desire to serve you and make you cum,” Ryan said.

“Giving in to a bull or alpha and knowing your role,” I suggested.

“You’re right. And I think these limits will allow you to focus on the feelings of your orgasms and any changes without any distractions,” Ryan said, “But don’t worry, I will tell you any changes I am seeing that you can’t feel.”

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
I felt Ryan’s hands wrap around my cock, which had still not gone down fully after my last orgasm, and I felt myself already becoming harder again as he stroked me.

“Mmm…your hands wrapped around me feel so good. My cock is warm and tingling under your touch and I can’t believe I still want more,” I said, “My balls feel like they are filling again, somehow making more cum for you.”

“You super stud, you just can’t get enough,” he said. “I want to keep you in suspense on how big you are, so I am going to make sure your cock doesn’t touch you. I don’t need you knowing how big you are by feeling it resting against or between your breasts. What sort of surprise would it be if you knew just how big you are by feeling that cock of yours inch its way longer and longer, up and across your chest until it brushes your lips? I know that may make some anticipation, but I would rather just see the look on your face when you have the great reveal of that monster.”

I flexed my cock into Ryan’s hand in response to his stroking, “I can’t wait to be that big, but not so that I can suck it, but to watch your sexy lips wrapped around me, trying to fit as much as possible into your eager mouth,” I said.

“You have some pretty sexy lips yourself,” Ryan replied, and then I felt his lips pressed against mine as his tongue danced inside my mouth in a passionate kiss. This time I was more turned on then surprised, making my cock rock hard, and I could feel it straining tight at its limits. “I wish you could see how pouty and plump they have become, but they have nothing on these,” he said as I felt his lips move down my neck, across my collar bone, and eventually wrapping again around my nipples, first one and then the other.

I squirmed and writhed under the stimulation of his mouth and hands, my moaning returning. “I don’t know what feels better, your mouth or your hands, on my breasts or on my cock. All the pleasure from you is increased by the tingling and warmth. I feel it so many places, but so strongly in my breasts, my cock, and my balls.” I let out a gasp as Ryan increased his pace of stroking me.

“I bet that means we are in for some more growth,” Ryan said, stroking me still harder and faster. “I don’t know what I am looking forward to growing more. Your breasts are impressive, but it’s your magnificent cock and balls that make you the bull that you are. You are unrivalled in size. Your balls are just so big and full of cum and your cock is a thing of fantasy. I want to watch you cover yourself again in your cum. Don’t you love the way it feels and tastes? Don’t you want more?”

“Oh, I do,” I said, thrusting against his hand and straining against the bonds. “Make me cum…oh…you’re going to make me cum.”

“Yeah, cum for me you sexy big-cocked beast. Cover yourself with your cum. I am going to feed it all to you, making you grow more. You want that don’t you? Don’t you want me to worship your giant cock and balls, bow down to it?” Ryan asked as he stroked me harder and faster, and I could only groan in response. “Then cum for me,” he said.

As if on cue I felt my cock spasming in his hands, shooting rope, after rope of cum. The first landed across my face. My mouth was already open, gasping for air in the throes of passion, so I didn’t need Ryan to feed me that one – as soon as I felt it hit my lips and tongue, I swallowed it down. The next few went from the top of my shoulders, across my chest, and the final ones just landed across my ample breasts. While I couldn’t see what was happening, in my mind it was like a cum fountain or fireworks display of cum that was now covering me.

I could feel Ryan’s fingers moving across my body wherever the cum had landed, so it was no surprise when I felt him pushing his cum covered fingers into my mouth. It didn’t take me any time to just keep my mouth open so he could feed me as quickly as he could as he also told me the changes he was seeing. With each shot of cum my breasts warmed and tingled more, and my cock and balls did the same.

“You should see your boobs. With each shot of cum, I swear they grew bigger around. There is certainly no question that you have the largest breasts of anyone I have ever been with. And your cock and balls just continue to grow too. I mean, look at that cock of yours, it is mesmerizing. I can’t take my hands off of it,” Ryan said, and he didn’t. Even after my orgasm finally stopped, he never let me go. “Oh, it is so hot and just begging for more, can’t you feel it?” Ryan said.

“You know you want it. You know you want to serve the biggest cock. So, serve it,” I said. Part of me could not believe what I was saying. How am I expecting to go again so soon?

Ryan didn’t seem to care, “Oh, I will,” he said as he started stroking me again. My cock had barely softened, and he was stroking me again. I could feel his hands moving over me as my cock just continued to tingle more and more, and the same feelings concentrated in my balls.

“Oooh…the feelings in my cock and balls are even more intense,” I said, “tell me about them.”

“They are amazing and everything I could want them to be. You are so big, and heavy. Your balls are swollen with cum that I want to cover you with, and your cock looks delicious. I can’t wait to see you struggle to fit your mouth around it,” Ryan said, and with that I felt the unmistakable feeling of Ryan’s cock, slick with his precum, as it ran over the length of my own. I could feel that he was not as hard as I was, but certainly not as large when compared to me. “Just feel how my cock feels against you. You are so big and powerful and in control. Feel how big my cock is against yours and how yours wants to dominate it. You are getting me more and more turned on with your sexy body, giant cock, huge balls, and amazing boobs. I have precum coming out like you have turned on a faucet.”

I felt the familiar additional tingling caused by his precum covering the head of my cock, adding to the feelings I already had it was not going to take long before I came again. “Ooh, it feels so good. It tingles soo much….” I moaned as I felt Ryan again speeding up his stroking.

“Just tingles?” he asked.

“Yeah, it tingles now more than it feels warm. The sensations are shifting, making me feel even more turned on than before,” I said.

“Yeah? Tell me where it tingles and where it warms the most and how it feels,” Ryan said, “that way I can serve you best.”

“Mmm…it’s so hard to concentrate with all this pleasure,” I said, “but right now I can feel tingling everywhere your cock and precum goes. I can feel it all along my cock, over my balls, and my inner thighs. Maybe now a little dripping down from my balls over my crack. I feel some warmth there too, but more tingling than warmth. The biggest amount of warmth with some tingling is in my boobs, with some other warmth around my lips, hips, thighs, and ass.”

“That would really explain what I am seeing,” Ryan said, “your boobs are growing now even as I stroke you. It is so hot. It is like I am slowly inflating two giant balloons by pumping your giant cock. I can’t see as obvious changes in your hips, thighs, and ass, so we will just have to stroke more orgasms out of you to see their impact.”

“But what about my…” I gasped, feeling another orgasm approaching, “tingling….”

“The tingling areas look like they grow more during your orgasms,” Ryan said, “and based on your rod of iron I feel pulsing more and more in my hands, I think you will be showing me that again soon.”

“Not soon, now!” I said with a loud moan as I bucked my hips into his hands. Almost immediately I felt streams of cum splashing against my breasts. I could feel rope after rope of cum painting my chest, covering it, and not hitting anywhere else this time. And again, I felt the tingling increase further in my cock and balls. I quivered and thrust from the intensity of the tingling, but that did not stop Ryan from stroking me until I was empty.

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
“Your aim is getting better,” I said, when I could finally talk a little after gasping, moaning, and writhing through yet another earth-shattering orgasm, “You didn’t hit anywhere but my boobs this time.”

“They are hard to miss since they keep on growing. Even now they are growing,” Ryan said. I felt Ryan’s hands cup and scrape the cum off of them, “Open up,” he said, and I complied. I was greeted by a giant mouthful of cum all at once that I had to swallow several times to get it all down. “I can’t keep my eyes off of them, or my hands,” he said as I felt my nipples being rubbed and then gently tugged. It felt so good, I moaned softly in response and pushed them forward into his hand.

“That feels so good,” I said in a breathy voice, dripping with pleasure, “they are more sensitive than ever before. I have never had such pleasure from them. I feel like you playing with them is contributing to all this cum the same way it is when you play with my balls. It is like my breasts are now a secondary pleasure center right behind my cock.”

“Is that so?” Ryan asking playfully, and I felt him grab my breasts as full as possible in his hands before moving them to play with my nipples. “I will definitely keep at least one hand on them from now on, but your cock and balls are growing too,” Ryan continued, “you must feel the tingling there, because they are so big and heavy.”

“Oh, I do, it is so intense. It is like they are becoming numb with how much tingling is occurring. Like I know my balls are massive because only huge balls could produce so much cum, and I know my cock is huge because I felt both your hands on it before and your cock against it then too,” I said, “but right now I can’t even tell if there is just one hand, no hands, or anything on my cock. The whole thing is just tingling with pleasure. I feel….oooh..” my words were cut off by a moan.

“Well that is easy to explain,” Ryan said, “I didn’t give you a real break this time. After you came, I never took my hands off you, and I kept you hard. I saw how big your cock is, how huge and bottomless your balls are, so I thought, ‘why continue to just mess around?’ I want to see if I can empty those balls.”

“Oooh…that it explains it,” I said, trying to catch my breath, “my balls feel so tight and squeezed. My cock and balls are tingling even more than ever before, and my balls feel contracted against me. How does it look?”

“Your cock is standing straight out, so big and hard. It definitely is a couple handfuls. I wish you could see how big you are compared to me. It is amazing. Your cock is just begging for me to make it cum,” Ryan said, “and your balls are hard and tight and huge. They look so full. They are squeezed in between your thighs that leave little room for them. You must be feeling the warmth somewhere.”

“I do, but it is barely noticeably over the tingling in my cock and balls. Just look at how big they are compared to yours. Take a good look, because I know that you must admire how big they are since I was the winner,” I said. “But now that you mentioned the warm feeling, I feel it too. I feel the warmth in my thighs, my hips, my ass, and my boobs…ooh it feels so good.”

“Your breasts are still growing, bigger and bigger, and now I see your thighs and hips have thickened more,” Ryan said, as I felt him grab my ass, his fingers slick with precum teasing my crack as he grabbed a handful of my ass.

“Everywhere you put your precum it makes me more and more turned on as I feel it tingle. As if you stroking my breasts and cock were not enough to me closer and closer to cumming, I have that tingling sensation in my cock and balls, since you have covered them with your precum. My ass crack is tingling from even the incidental overflow of your precum onto it,” I said.

“Really? I’m glad,” Ryan responded, “Your ass feels like it has grown too. It’s very soft and grabbable, I am going to have to do something about that, but not before I pull another orgasm out of you.” I felt the warmth radiate across my boobs as he alternated tugging my nipples, and, even through the pleasure and numbness I could feel his grip tighten on my cock.

With the increased stroking within moments of the words leaving Ryan’s mouth, I succumbed again to the stroking of his hands on my cock and breasts. “Ughh!” I moaned loudly as I felt my cock tense again and felt my load spatter across the bottom of my breasts and onto my stomach. “Mmm…the tingling! Ugh!!!” The orgasm feels so good and the tingling in my cock and balls are even more pronounced. Even with the increased pleasure it felt like there was less cum this time and it hadn’t gone as far, so maybe Ryan was finding the end of my “endless” supply of cum. My cock is bigger, but so are my boobs, so maybe they blocked my shots. And just like before all the growth, subsequent orgasms cause there to be less volume of cum and it to shoot less far, so, even with balls of unmatched size, this all makes sense.

“Another hot load and so big,” Ryan said, “you stud, look at this mess.” I felt his fingers scrape it off the bottoms of my breasts and my stomach before he fed it into my already open and waiting mouth. Yes, definitely less, but just as tasty. “And look at that cock and balls. I can’t believe what I am seeing. You are so hot and sexy I just can’t stand it anymore. Won’t you have pity on me and give me some relief? Here, feel how much precum I am just dripping for you.”

I felt the unmistakable wetness of precum that Ryan rubbed onto my nipples. They were already warm and turning me on even more if that were possible, but the tingling of his precum enhanced my pleasure further. I moaned as he stroked and teased my nipples with one hand and used his other hand to rub some of his precum onto my lips. Knowing what would happen, I greedily licked them, tasting it. It tastes so good. I was so turned on I could not refuse, but even if I could, I felt his cock head resting against the crack of my ass just below my balls. I could feel the stream of precum flowing out of his cock and down my crack, across my opening, causing it to tingle more with pleasure as well.

“Please stud, won’t you let me cum?” Ryan pleaded, as I felt one hand continuing to tug and tease my nipples while the other, I now felt on my cock. His hand on my cock stroked me in a teasing way, not with the intense purpose of before when he was trying to make me cum again immediately.

My mind was a haze of pleasure and sensations of warmth and tingling. “Oh baby, of course I will. You have taken such good care of growing my cock and balls to such massive proportions. You knew how to take care of the winner and be a good loser, so I should at least return the favor of letting your lesser manhood cum.”

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
“Thank you for that,” Ryan said. With that I felt him reach around behind me and undue my restraints, “While I am taking these off, you still need to follow my directions and keep the blindfold on to keep up the surprise,” I felt him climb off the bed, “I will lead you where I want you.” He took me by my hand and helped me up off the bed.

Getting up blindfolded was a totally different sensation now. I felt breeze against my nipples and across a large surface area of my boobs that I had never felt before as I moved, and they parted the air. I noticed my center-of-gravity was pushed forward on my upper body. I thought I could feel my breasts all the way down my rib cage and maybe to my stomach. When I moved my upper arms, they brushed against the left and right sides of my boobs. These must be huge. They were balanced against my lower half, because I could feel my hands brush against my hips and my thighs brushing against each other, squeezing my balls forward when I walked. Did I also feel a jiggle or breeze from my ass moving too? The panties I am still wearing feel like they are stretched quite a bit over my ass and don’t contain it. Even though my cock was still a bit numb after cumming again, I could feel it bob up and down, and wobble left and right, as I walked completely unhindered by the front of my panties that it and my balls easily pushed aside. I must have a real monster down there. I can understand why Ryan showed such deference to my size.

“Stop right here,” Ryan said, “I don’t need you running that enormous cock of yours into the furniture, even if it looks and feels like a baseball bat. Lean forward and put your hands here.”

I bent forward slightly and reached out, feeling the familiar edge of my mirrored dresser. He had led me a few feet across the room from my bed to my dresser. Not far, but far enough for whatever he has in store.

“You are to keep your hands firmly planted on the edge of the dresser, no matter how much you want to touch yourself or me. Agreed?” Ryan asked.

“Agreed, just so long as you promise to touch me,” I said. I really am sounding like I am trying to seduce him.

“That won’t be a problem,” Ryan said, as I felt and heard the tip of his cock slapping my ass cheeks, leaving wet spots of precum where it impacted. I felt Ryan pull my panties away to the side of my ass. I then felt the tip of Ryan’s cock stroking up and down my crack, making it wetter and wetter with his precum, teasing me.

“Mmm…” I moaned softly as I pushed my hips back a little against him, “I can feel it tingling. It feels so good, and you feel so big.”

I felt Ryan’s nipples rub lightly against my back, which preceded his warm breath against my ear and then his lips grazing it as he spoke, making me shiver, “You super stud, that is just the start of it.” I felt him wedge the head between my cheeks with the tip at my opening, allowing his precum to collect there, pressed up against me. His tongue traced the edge of my ear, “You tried to get away the last time I went to fuck you in your hot ass. You tried to resist my cock. But even then, once you started to feel the pleasure my cock brings, you pulled me into you. Now, I think the only one who is trying to resist is me.”

I moaned again as I felt him brush my long hair aside, allowing his lips, as he sucked and kissed, to move down my neck from my ear to the turn of my neck. At the turn of my neck he lingered, first sucking passionately, before biting it gently. I inhaled sharply and I pushed back more against him, feeling his wet, hard, big cock head pressing against my tingling hole. “But why would you want to try to resist me?” I asked playfully, as I could feel the precum tingling as it coated my hole and dripped down my balls and inner thighs. “I didn’t think it was possible, but you are getting me more and more turned on,” I said.

“Oh yeah, I know what would turn you on even more,” Ryan said as I felt his arms wrap around me as he placed both of his hands on my breasts, grabbing them as fully as possible, kneading them in his fingers. As he did this, I felt his own large breasts press against my back – they felt so warm, soft, and large.

“Oh baby, that feels amazing – both your hands on my breasts and yours pressed up against me,” I said. “I have never been so turned on without even my cock being touched. My breasts feel so warm in your hands and yours feel so big against me.”

“My boobs may be big, but they have nothing on yours. I think I can actually feel yours growing even more in my hands, so it is no wonder you are so turned on,” Ryan responded, “Well, and this should help.” I left him move his fingers to my nipples, which he then teased, tugged, rubbed, and rolled between his fingers. The feelings of warmth intensified, but even with the heat I felt like my nipples were contracting and becoming hard enough to cut glass.

In response to the pleasure I moved my ass back against him, moving it up and down, grinding it against Ryan’s cock. “It’s not just what you’re doing to my breasts turning me on. It’s also from you hard cock teasing my hole.”

“I don’t think it is my cock teasing you, so much as you teasing my cock,” Ryan said, as I felt him remove one of his hands from my breasts, while the other kept on rubbing and playing with my nipple. I felt his large cock head rub up and down against my opening in time with my grinding, now that it was being steadied and guided by his hand. “But I can’t have you just be a cock tease,” he said as I felt his last rub against my ass turn into pressure as he lined up the head of his cock with my anus.

“But what if I want to make you work for it?” I asked with a grin, gyrating my hips up and down against Ryan’s cock, not letting it line up with my entrance, but instead stroking the tip more.

“I would work for it,” Ryan said and I felt his hands leave my breasts and nipples, before I heard a tearing sound. I then felt my panties, which had been pulled aside in back to allow him access, returned to their proper position covering my ass.

“Oh yeah?” I continued gyrating my ass against him, moving it up and down, back and forward more. “That is what you call working for it? Putting my panties back o—!” I was interrupted mid-sentence by the feeling of Ryan’s cock head pressed hard and unobstructed against my hole when I pushed back. I felt his hands grab my hips and he pulled himself forward as I pushed backward, sinking the head of his cock into me. “Fuck!” I exclaimed, as the head of Ryan’s cock pushed inside me.

“That is what I plan to do,” Ryan said, “And your panties were getting in the way back here, so I needed to make an easier access. I hope you don’t mind, or do you want me to stop?” Ryan asked with a slightly playful tone to his voice, “I can take it out if you want.”

“You better not,” I replied, and instead of trying to get away like before, I bore down against his invading cock. I hadn’t even thought of looking at or touching a cock this morning. Then I touched a cock. Then I sucked it. Then I had one in my ass reluctantly. But now I am so turned on that I have no desire to avoid his cock. Instead, his cock feels so good in me and it almost feels like I need it in me. I want it. I hunger for it. This is a major change, but it feels so good. As Ryan pushed forward, I pushed backward, gyrating my hips in time with his, taking more and more of his cock with each thrust. “You are turning me on so much. You wouldn’t believe how good it feels. It feels like you are splitting me open, but it’s not the pain, it’s pleasure that is dominating my feelings. That, and the tingling in my ass, my cock, and my balls, and my boobs feel so warm. You are so big! It must be not being able to see, but you feel even bigger than before. I may be the winner and a bull, but even if you were the loser you are certainly at least a horse.”

“You are making me so horny. You have such a sexy round ass. It looked good before, but now I swear it is even rounder and firmer. The only thing that makes it look even better is being stretched around my pole,” Ryan said.

“How does it look if I completely take that pole?” I asked as I pushed back hard, and I felt Ryan’s balls push against mine as he bottomed out in me. Where did that come from? But oh, it does feel good.

“Shit yeah!” it was now Ryan’s turn to yell out.

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
“You have me so turned on it’s not fair. My breasts are hot, my ass is tingling, waves of warmth and tingling are flowing over my body, I can feel it so many places I can’t concentrate, causing my cock to ache with pleasure,” I said, holding my ass pressed firmly against his groin, emphasizing the fact Ryan was bottomed-out in my ass.

As Ryan’s reply, I felt the stinging slap of his hand against my ass. I jumped in in response, tightening both my cock and ass, but as I jumped slightly away I felt Ryan’s hands on my hips slam me back against his groin. “You are so sexy that I can’t resist you and you have one perfect, juicy ass that just asks to be slapped and fucked.” I then felt the hand that he used to slap my ass return to playing with my nipples, tugging them, stroking them, teasing them, sending me to other heights of pleasure.

“Mmm…It’s not just asking to be fucked, it’s begging for it. Demanding it. Needing it,” I replied, gyrating and thrusting my ass back and forward against him. I can’t believe I just said that. While I said “it,” meaning my ass to make it seem less personal, “it” is still me. I am begging for it. Demanding it. Even needing it.

Ryan began thrusting back and forth, but slowly, teasing me, “I want to hear you beg for it,” he said, punctuating his sentence by speeding up his pace of thrusting as if to demonstrate my reward.

“Please fuck my ass,” I said. I can’t believe I said those words, but his cock is making me so turned on and so is his hand on my breasts – they feel so big and warm. I can feel my breasts heavy and swaying against me as he fucks me.

“That’s asking,” he replied, slowing his pace. “You said your ass was begging. So, beg me to fuck your ass. Beg me to fuck your ass with my unrivalled, huge cock.”

“Oh, it is so big I feel it stretching me so much,” I said. How is it that this is the second time he is inside me, yet he feels like he is stretching me more? Shouldn’t the first time be tighter? He said my ass is rounder, so maybe that is it, that I grew tighter. It must be something going on with the changes in me, because now every thrust brings the pleasure of a stroke on my cock. “Ryan, I beg you to please fuck my ass,” I said and felt Ryan quickening his thrusts again. “I beg you to fuck me with your huge cock that has no rival or competition.” Hyperbole in pillow talk is normal, so I don’t care that it’s not strictly true since I am the biggest – I can feel the air against my cock bobbing and waving around in front of me. If he feels this big inside me, I can just imagine how big I am.

“Demand that I fuck your ass,” Ryan said, fucking me faster, “Demand that I fill you with a load from my giant, heavy balls.” As if to punctuate the heaviness of his sack I felt Ryan grab my hips with both hands and slam his balls into mine with a particularly hard thrust.

“Mmm…they feel so big – almost as big as mine. I demand that you fuck my ass,” I said, feeling Ryan fucking me harder and faster, hearing and feeling his balls slap against my balls and ass. “I demand that you cum in me and fill me with your copious, potent seed.” My breasts are so hot now and waves of pleasure are washing over me. Is Ryan even stroking my cock? I feel like I am getting close to coming whether or not anything is rubbing my cock.

“Oh, it is so potent,” Ryan said. “You feel the power of it, changing you.”

He said that wrong – just caught up the in the moment. He knows as well as I that the changes are caused by me cumming and him serving me. He even said it right earlier. But I don’t have to correct him – Erica didn’t go for him for his brains and I can see why she did – he is a fucking machine. So, my only response was to moan, which then turned into a little whimper with each smacking thrust forward, a whimper that became louder only when he tugged on my nipples. Ooh, those feel so good too.

“Tell me that you need me to fuck you. That you need me to cum inside you to make you cum again and again,” Ryan said, panting now, speeding up and thrusting even harder as I felt his cock becoming impossibly harder and bigger, his balls and thighs slapping my thighs and ass.

“Oh Ryan,” I stopped mid-sentence to try to catch my breath, but only little feminine whimpers came out of my mouth that were in time with his fucking, “I need you to fuck me, so bad.” I again paused to whimper, as I collected my thoughts and tried to hold back the pleasure that was threatening to overtake me, “I need you to cum inside me to make me cum again, and again, and again. I need you to drain your giant balls to make me empty mine until I can’t cum anymore.”

“You cum-crazed hottie,” Ryan said. Hottie? Usually he said “stud.” “I will give you everything you want and need. I want to see you get it all.”

With that suddenly light came flooding back as Ryan removed the blindfold. I blinked, trying to adjust my eyes, which were greeted with an amazing sight. Staring back at me in the mirror were big, dark, feminine eyes, with long eyelashes and thin, pointed brows. My cheeks were higher and more feminine still, and my dark hair was long, perfectly tousled and slightly damp with sweat, framing my feminine face with its panting, parted pouty lips. When I had seen myself before I thought I was a 10. Now I had the face of a fashion magazine cover model.

My gaze then moved lower to my chest, which was completely unavoidable. My boobs were huge! They were big after the injections, but they were unimaginably bigger now. They were far bigger than Erica’s, and as big or bigger than any natural-breasted porn star. If Erica was an E, then my breasts had to be at least an L, looking like a pair of watermelons on my chest. They were as perky and round as possible for their size, which made them stand out impossibly from my body, explaining why they felt so heavy. But even being perky, they were natural, so their immense weight and size caused the bottoms of them to go down below my ribcage and their sides to push out beyond the sides of my body. I definitely won’t see my navel ever again except in the mirror. Since I was bent forward holding onto the dresser, my huge breasts swayed forward and back with our fucking, with each pounding thrust of Ryan sending ripples across their surface, radiating feelings of warmth and pleasure. It almost looks like each wave of pleasure makes them grow a little more.

Holding myself intentionally in suspense and with immense self-restraint I tried to move my gaze lower slowly, knowing that my huge cock would be hard to miss. So, I quickly noted my enormous breasts tapered into a cinched and narrow waist before flaring into perfectly curvy hips. I have the body of a pin-up model or Jessica Rabbit. I knew my hips flowed into matching luscious thighs to complete the extreme hourglass figure, because I could feel them rubbing as Ryan and I built ourselves closer and closer to orgasm.

I felt Ryan’s cock grow even harder, longer, and wider, stretching my ass even further. I could see his fingers sink in as he gripped my hips even harder. I felt my orgasm building too, my cock growing even harder as it cut the air in front of me.

As I pushed back to meet Ryan’s powerful thrusts, I stood up slightly straighter, still not removing my hands from the dresser. I can’t wait to get a view of my powerful, monster cock and huge cum-filled balls. My cock and balls have been tingling so much every time I have cum, I bet I am like 18 inches with a sack the size of a cantaloupe. My cum will totally paint that mirror from head to toe, and I will hose Ryan down with it after the fucking he has given me.

My eyes moved lower. “What the…ugh!” I exclaimed with a mix of surprised and pleasure, as Ryan slammed me harder and smacked my ass as he saw I was looking at myself. Ryan locked his mouth onto my neck, sucking and licking as he rammed his cock into my ass, jack-hammering me harder and faster, my thighs swaying and rebounding as he fucked me.

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
There it was. My cock, standing at all of its glory, thrusting into the air and waving around in front of me. That can’t be! It can’t be it! My cock is smaller than when this started! It’s smaller than Ryan’s cock when we started the competition! I don’t think I’m even 6 inches long! And my balls are the size of small walnuts! I can’t believe this, ooh…

I felt the head of Ryan’s cock flare, “Fuck, yeah! I’m cumming! Cum from my cum!” he shouted, as he rammed his cock harder than I ever thought possible against my ass. I felt his cock explode, molten hot cum rocketed into my abdomen sending jolts of tingling sensations through my my ass, cock, and balls. As Ryan’s cum exploded into me, my cock jumped and without touching it, I began to shoot my load.

“Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” I shouted in rhythm with Ryan slamming me, his cock erupting, and my own cum shooting out across the dresser. Even with a smaller cock and balls Ryan made me shoot further than I thought possible. But what the…? With each spurt of cum from my cock, it grew smaller and my balls shrunk. I watched as happened right before my eyes – cum shot out as my cock pulsed and my balls contracted, and then my cock and balls got smaller, and then it pulsed and shot again, and again they got smaller. No, no, no, Ryan’s cock is pushing the cum out of me and taking my size along with it. But, ugh…I can’t stop cumming. It feels so good. It’s like my orgasm is more intense and won’t ever end.

It did end, but only when Ryan’s did, and at that point I was probably just under 4 inches erect. But even then, I didn’t have any time to fully appreciate what had happened, because Ryan moved his right hand from my hip and immediately grabbed my cock. He locked his fingers around it and began stroking me, giving me no break from cumming. Oh, the tingling in my cock and balls is so much, but I have to try to get away if cumming is making me smaller.

“You’re not going anywhere, you sexy slut. You may have won the competition and gotten Erica, but you are my consolation prize. Not a bad second place if you ask me, and your hard cock tells me that you like being my prize,” he said. “You can still feel my hard, massive cock, up your ass, plugging you up with a real cock and real cum. You can see now that my cock is unrivalled. You only came once, so with me and my seed inside you, I am going to give you what you said you NEED: making you cum again, and again, and again, making you empty your balls until you can’t cum anymore.”

As Ryan was talking, I was getting close to cumming again, “No, no, no…ugh…” I said, bucking into his hand and feeling my cock harden. I felt my cock tense and shoot its load over his hand, covering it. Again, as I came each jet of cum took away some size from my cock and balls.

“That was quick,” Ryan said, pausing to make sure my orgasm was done, before he immediately resumed stroking me again. “Looking at how cumming affects your cock and balls, you said you wanted me to empty your balls until you can’t cum anymore, but I didn’t know you meant it so literally. You may just end up without any balls to empty.”

Shit, he is right. My cock barely fits in his hand, and my balls that were the size of eggs when we started are still the size of eggs, but Robin’s eggs! But oh, the pleasure is off-the-chart. I can’t stop feeling the tingling and the orgasms, they are stringing together, much like how some women do…

“Ahh! Ah! Ah!” my feminine screams of pleasure leaving my throat as I thrust my cock into his hand, shooting my load again, losing more size, “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

“Your wish is my command,” Ryan said, not pausing his stroking through the orgasm. He didn’t give me any pause or break at all, he just kept stroking and stroking my smaller and smaller cock.

Please stop! I can’t take it! I need my cock! But it feels so good! It tingles so much! It feels like one endless orgasm! Is what I wanted to yell, but instead all that came out of my mouth were screams of orgasmic pleasure, as I came again and again, drops of cum dribbling out of my cock each time. I was quivering and thrusting and gyrating my hips and spasming uncontrollably from the pleasure as I rode the waves of endless orgasm. It became so intense that I was losing all control of my legs, and Ryan had to hold me up as I came again and again, my whole body writhing in pleasure.

“That’s enough,” said Erica, seemingly coming out of nowhere, breaking the cycle of orgasm and Ryan’s stroking. As before, Ryan immediately complied with Erica’s command. I was panting, whimpering, and my knees were weak from the overpowering endless orgasms but I did my best to regain control. The thing I noticed most was that finally the feelings of warmth and tingling had stopped. Ryan removed his hand from between thighs and released my cock, but still held me by my hips to keep me from falling, his hard cock still seated firmly in my ass also provided some support.

When Ryan removed his hand from me, I finally could see how big I was: 2 inches, rock hard, and my balls in their sack were the size of small marbles or large peas. My cock was as exhausted as I was from cumming so many times, and it finally began to relax. As it did so, the panties I was still wearing that I had always proudly and confidently thrust aside with my manhood, leaving myself exposed and dominant as the man I am, did something they had never done before: no longer obstructed, the elastic caused them to pull forward and cover my softening cock and tiny balls. Still partially hard, I looked like I had a big clit rather than a cock under there, and I knew when I was fully soft it would just look like I had some prominent labia.

[[[Author's note: If anyone is reading this story and enjoying it, but didn't like this last bit, don't worry. I have more story planned out, just not written; so, there should be a fulfilling ending for everyone, whenever I have the chance to write it.]]]

Dimen000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh my God!!!! Is quite the plot twist!!!
Is a hot twist! I mean, stealing his size?
Is thrilling, is a low move from Ryan but thrilling!

Is a well written story! I mean, this last part makes me so had that the protagonist recovers his size and then more! And well, makes me be angry at Ryan too haha
But producing such feeling is what makes it great, like a novel that sucks you into the story so things improve for the main character

Damn!! Keep with such good work!

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is extremely hot yes continue!! It's quite erotic that John's massive cock turned into a big clit, and I can't wait to find out what Erica thinks about the transformation. And, what she does to Ryan. My guess is that she makes Ryan's cock turn into a huge clit too, and she she fucks both of them in the ass with her queen-sized clit/cock! At least, that's what I'm imagining in my own twisted mind ;)

Reactions: No One Anyone

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
Thank you all for the encouragement as well as the hot ideas. Here is a brief installment I was able to complete - don't worry, there will be more.

===============

“As much as I wanted to say ‘I’ll have what she’s having’ getting things back under control was needed,” Erica said, walking up beside us. She stood there confidently, naked, with one hand on her hip studying us both, somehow ignoring her massive balls and her big cock standing up and pointing in our direction.

“I was going to stop soon anyway,” Ryan said, “But John was just enjoying himself so much that I didn’t think he would want it to stop.”

While, my legs were still shaking and my body was still shuddering occasionally from immense pleasure I had been experiencing, I felt my anger rising at what I saw Ryan had done to me. I couldn’t even see my cock right now, it is completely covered in pink panties and I am still hanging here, my ass stuffed full of your cock! Panting and still impaled on Ryan’s cock I started, “You son of a…” I began to say.

Ryan took his hand that was covered in my cum from all of my orgasms and thrust his sticky fingers into my open mouth, before running them over my full lips. That still tastes so good. I want to be really angry at Ryan, but I am having a hard time staying angry at him and I am still somehow feeling turned on. Ryan then ran his cum-covered hand down my chin and over my breasts, leaving a wet trail of my cum behind. I gripped the dresser harder, trying to hold myself up, and braced myself waiting to feel the tingling and warmth start again. I waited for it… “There is no more tingling or warmth,” I said amazed.

“Well that is too bad,” Ryan said, leaning forward, grabbing my hips and giving a playful thrust against me. I then felt his lips on my neck as he kissed it sensuously before he continued, “I wanted to see if I could resist you being even sexier. I think I would have totally lost control and you would have too.”

“This wasn’t you losing control? You could have fooled me?” Erica chimed in. “I was having a nice nap, trying to recover from all of these changes when I was awoken by the loudest, most orgasmic, most pleasurable sounding, ball slapping-est sex I have ever heard.”

“I was John’s fault,” Ryan responded, “I just gave him what he demanded and said he needed: my huge cock and lots of cum.”

Even in my haze of post-orgasmic bliss mixed with shock of seeing myself, I had to respond, “What?! Now listen…” I felt Ryan flex his cock once more, making me jump, “ugh…”

“Relax baby, you can get more of this later,” he said with a smile as he firmly grabbed my hips, before beginning the slow process of withdrawing his softening cock from my ass. Even softening it felt like it went on forever and when it finally came out with a wet “pop” I felt totally empty, my ass having been stretched so deep and wide.

No longer being supported on Ryan’s cock my weak legs gave out and even holding onto the dresser I fell to my knees. From that height I could feel the two huge cocks radiating heat, one almost over each shoulder, pointing at me – Ryan’s that was wet from my ass and softening, and Erica’s that was not yet fully hard. As I looked at them, one and then the other, Ryan was examining himself, and Erica was staring at Ryan.

I mean, could I blame her? Ryan’s cock was truly monstrous – even softening I could tell that in girth and length he was now even bigger than I was at my largest. His smooth balls were also at least as big as mine once were, his sack looking like a heavy, hairless grapefruit. Somewhere along the way it looked like he had regained some of his size and definition. When he first had changed I thought he looked more like a female workout instructor – toned and hard, but not too defined or big. Now he had the toned physique of a top women’s fitness model – his muscles were defined, including his six-pack, a few veins stood out a little, but he still maintained the curves and softness of femininity. He was no body builder, but he definitely could throw someone around if he wanted to.

Even with all of Ryan’s impressive size, it was Erica who drew most of my attention. Even with that manliest of cock and balls, she is absolutely stunning. I was mesmerized by her and the musky smell radiating off of Erica’s cock and balls was irresistible, making my mouth water. Her cock was smaller than Ryan’s, probably around 9 inches long, but around its base was a dense bush of hair that made it look even manlier than his bigger cock. On the other hand, Ryan’s balls had nothing on Erica’s – hers were bigger, fuller, heavier, lower hanging, and covered in thick hair. They looked like the big furry cantaloupe that I had been envisioning that I would possess between my legs after this whole thing was done. Instead, they hung in front of me, calling to me, even more so because they were pressed between Erica’s very shapely, smooth feminine legs. Other than the dramatic shift in her groin, Erica did not seem otherwise overly physically affected by the changes, perhaps looking slightly harder and more toned – losing any softness or flabbiness her figure once had, she had a firmness that typically could only be achieved in the rest of the world through digital enhancements and airbrushing. She had always been my idea before, and now she was a goddess. Somehow a goddess with the manliest package that I have ever seen.

“Here, let me help you up before Ryan gets any more ideas with you being down there on your knees,” Erica said, pulling me to my feet, my massive breasts brushing up against her ample chest as I stood up, our nipples teasing each other. “Mmm, while that felt good, I’m not into women and with your breasts being even bigger than mine and your panties showing me nothing to contradict the rest of you that screams pin-up model, I need to still see my winner as a man. Ryan, please be a dear and take off John’s panties for him.”

I felt Ryan walk up behind me, letting his cock brush my ass, before hooking his fingers in the waistband of my panties and pulling them down over my ass – giving it a gentle pinch for good measure – and then down over my hips, my thighs, and then letting them fall to the floor.

“Much better,” Erica said with a smile and she lightly ran her finger over the length of my cock and I inhaled sharply. As she spoke she continued lightly running her fingers up and down my cock, “Now without those pink panties covering your manhood, I am much more turned on. Besides, the panties were there to serve a purpose. I put them on you to make sure you knew I was in control and also to stop me from losing all control – I knew there was a good chance that a huge, unrestricted, ungoverned cock may be irresistible to me with the Queen serum. I thought I might lose all control if one of you got me so turned on and shoved a huge, throbbing cock all the way up inside, making me serve you rather than you serving me,” with that she wrapped her fingers around my cock and stroked it a few times to make it stand fully erect “Now John, the panties are not necessary for you – as sexy as your cute package is and I can’t wait to make you cum some more - I don’t think I need to worry about losing control to your two inch cock and your marbles.”

“Thanks?” I replied. I don’t know whether to be insulted or complimented. She still wants me and says I am her winner, so there is that.

“Ryan on the other hand, I am going to keep my eye on you,” Erica said as she looked up from my cock to him.

“I hope it is more than just an eye you keep on me,” Ryan replied, “and in return, I can assure you I would make sure all of this,” he said grabbing his cock, “brings you pleasure you had never dreamed of.”

Erica smiled at him, “Promises, promises. I will hold you to that.” She then looked back down at my cock and over my body, “But before that, you two really need to go shower. You reek of sex, and John you worst of all. I can see the cum and sweat crusted on your breasts and around your lips. Even now you have Ryan’s cum leaking down your thighs.”

I looked down – she was right, I had been concentrating so much on Erica and then her touching me, that I didn’t notice the trickle of cum, leaking out of my ass and down my legs. It was a slightly cool, slippery reminder of the giant load that was still mostly up inside me and the total abandon I had felt with him.

“Ryan, you can take your panties off when you go shower and you don’t have to put them back on if you promise me that you will make sure that John leaves the shower cleaner, rather than dirtier, than he is now.”

Ryan slapped my bare ass, “I will do my best to resist this hottie, but even if she is not as sexy as you, she knows how to work my cock.”

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
“Well you two have fun, but not too much fun. Even if John has been well-fed, I’m going to make us dinner,” Erica said with a teasing smile and left to go to the kitchen.

Even teasing me about swallowing all of that cum, mostly mine, she is irresistible.

I took a step toward the bathroom and I stumbled, my legs still weak. Ryan caught my arm and I steadied myself. He is really strong – I don’t think he lost any strength during the transformation.

“Let me help you. I’m sorry, but I didn’t realize the sheer power of the fucking I gave you,” Ryan said as he helped me to the master bathroom.

“Oh, so kind of you,” I replied sarcastically. “I know it’s hard sporting a piece of meat like that, but don’t be so cocky,” I said, absentmindedly brushing my fingers against Ryan’s cock to emphasize my point. I felt it twitch beneath my fingers in response. If I can’t be angry with him, at least I can tease him back. “And for the record, only part of my stumbling is directly from our workout,” I continued. I didn’t want to call it sex – because was he really the one to blame or was I just as much at fault for fucking him? I seemed to remember my hips and ass pushing back into him as much as he slammed forward into me. “More of the stumbling is getting accustomed to this body – I am not used to walking with hips that seem to sway with a mind of their own, moving my arms so as to avoid running them into my breasts and my hips, actually feeling my ass and thighs move as I walk, and my boobs jiggle and sway with every step. Just the ponderous weight of my breasts alone is enough to throw me off-balance,” I said and held up my breasts with my hands, pressing into them, feeling their weight, before gently letting them down.

I turned on the shower, the steam almost immediately floating up from the streams of water. My shower was one of those walk-in three shower head systems – one on each wall and one overhead – it had been one of the major selling points when I bought the place. I stepped inside and closed the door.

“Yeah, and the finishing touches on that body and even more so on those magnificent tits are because of our ‘workout’ as you call it, or as I call it – the hottest fucking sex ever,” Ryan replied. I watched his silhouette as he pulled down his panties and he seemed to be examining himself in the mirror, flexing his muscles and posing. He keeps commenting on my tits, but his aren’t small either. Just watching him take off his panties it looked like his tits almost pulled his face into his cock.

The door to the shower swung open and Ryan stepped inside, getting under the water with me, “I mean, you were at least partially to blame, seducing me like that, begging for it. I know you may be mad about it, since cock size may be so important to you, but at that point my intention was only to give you what you wanted,” he said.

“I don’t think so. I think you wanted to win, and since I had already won Erica, I think you wanted a second chance at her, or if not, a chance at me,” I said, feeling the water running over my head, through my hair, and down, over my curves. I don’t remember a shower ever feeling so good, I thought as I began to soap and rub my body. I started my hands at my shoulders and ran them down my arms, causing my breasts to push together even more than they already did on their own.

“Yeah, you may be kind of right,” Ryan said, tearing his eyes away from me and looking down at the floor for a moment. Maybe showing real recognition? He looked back up at me, grabbing some soap for himself and washed his arms, flexing them as he did so, and then moved on to rub the soap into his own sizeable chest. Damn, he looks good doing that – washing his big boobs and flexing his shoulders, his arms, and his chest – Ryan sure is putting on a show.

Ryan continued, “I did want to win. You know I am competitive and Erica is such a hot prize. I feel like Erica’s pheromones and the bull serum enhanced all of my nature competitiveness. Then, I was really turned on when I saw how hot you got from me and even more when I noticed that you always grew more from my precum and cum. So I became cool with it – you got Erica, and we got each other. I mean, we are bros and all,” he said giving me a playful punch in the arm like he would have before when we were just hanging out. Even the touch from Ryan’s playful punch was starting to turn me on again. Well that, and the show of him thoroughly rubbing his tits and now down his perfectly defined abs to the top of his…

“My eyes are up here,” I replied, as much for myself as for Ryan as I watched him run his eyes over my entire body and his monster cock starting to stir as he rubbed soap onto his thighs. Clearly, I’m not the only one getting turned on. “You know you don’t have to undress me with your eyes – I am already naked and, if everything continues like it has, I will likely be for the duration of the weekend. Besides, you have already done so many things with me that I doubt staring at me and looking me over will give you any additional pleasures you haven’t already had.”

“Don’t count on that,” Ryan replied with a flirtatious smile as he moved closer to me. “I do feel responsible for your current condition. Both good and bad. I know you lost your size, but you can now cum more often and seem to have more pleasure from other places as well. And well, the rest of the results well, they just speak for themselves,” he said, motioning to my entire body. “Since I helped make you this way, I feel like I should help you clean this new, hot body of yours. Do you mind if I help?” he asked, squirting soap into his hands, and rubbing one of them across his breasts. Those look so good.

“I guess that is the least you could do, but just washing me – nothing more,” I said, failing to suppress my own erection as I watched Ryan fondling his big boobs, and I pushed mine together with my upper arms as I bent forward slightly to rub soap on my hips.

Ryan stepped forward and pressed his large soapy boobs against my even bigger rack. Ryan moved his body up and down, causing our breasts to rub against each other. I held my breasts and he held his as we rubbed them against each other, our nipples becoming erect, making them the only hardness in the otherwise pillowy, warm, smooth, softness, of our breasts sliding across each other – his E’s or F’s and mine likely off the charts. Ryan then moved his soapy hands to my breasts, rubbing his hands over their generous surface, letting his hands slide smoothly over them, being surrounded by their softness, before picking them up, holding them, squeezing them softly, gently wobbling them, feeling their heft.

“Stop trying to treat them like basketballs,” I said with mock annoyance.

“If you had a shirt on I was going to say you were smuggling basketballs under there – your tits are huge!” Ryan said as he ran his hands over and around them, washing them, but also rubbing my nipples more than would have been strictly required by a cleaning. “They are just so big that I couldn’t help but make you cum all over them – it is no wonder that Erica saw they were so messy. They must stick out at least a foot and look so huge and round,” Ryan said, marveling at my chest.

“They are doing their best to defy gravity,” I replied, “but even with them being new and as firm as naturally possible, they are just so huge that they have to hang down to my elbows. Man they are heavy. And they are now much more like watermelons attached to my chest than basketballs.”

Ryan moved his hands down from my chest across my stomach, rubbing my abs, before moving them across my hips, grabbing and rubbing them. “You must be sore, from our workout and also all the weight on your chest. I will do my best to help,” Ryan said, as he massaged my hips, and then my lower back, then my ass, and finally my thighs. He took his time as he ran his hands over me and worked my muscles, both cleaning and massaging me at the same time. As he worked my thighs he grazed his fingers over my cock, seemingly not intentionally, but still enough to make me inhale sharply. I grabbed his upper arms, feeling his thick, hard muscles. I then ran my soapy hands over his arms, boobs, and back, returning the favor of him washing me. This is so hot. Now I understand why shower scenes are so common in pornos…

I noticed Ryan’s hands had stopped rubbing me in return and he was smiling at me.

“What?” I asked.

“It’s just hard to believe you are the same guy I was playing video games with this morning and now I am taking a shower with you, the hottest babe I could have ever imagined. I am just trying process it.”

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
“You’re not so bad yourself,” I said, “while you are lusting after my body, you are ignoring the fact that yours is smoking hot as well. Your breasts are even bigger than Erica’s and you have the figure that would make most guy’s jealous, let alone fit women. You are soft and feminine, yet hard,” I said running my hand without thinking about it over Ryan’s abs, counting his six-pack, my long feminine nails lightly scratching his skin.

“That is not all that is hard,” Ryan said as he guided my hand to his huge cock and took his other hand and placed it on my now fully hard, but much smaller cock. “Since it was my cum and precum that helped make you this way, I deserve some credit and maybe some reward for giving you that massive pair of tits and the sexiest set of legs and best damn ass I have ever seen,” he said with his most charming smile. Of course, since he had the face and voice of a beautiful woman, it was that much more convincing to me.

“Now you heard Erica, you have to leave me cleaner than you found me,” I said as I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft and began to feel him grow even harder and larger.

“That shouldn’t be hard, you dirty girl,” Ryan replied. “Since I have given you a thorough scrubbing, I think I got all of the cum, yours and mine, off of you but let me check,” Ryan said before placing his mouth around one of my nipples, sucking on it, teasing it with his tongue. He came up for air, “That one seems good, let me check the other,” he said before doing the same to it.

“That feels so good,” I moaned to him. “You should now check both at the same time,” I said as I pushed them together for him. Ryan buried his face in my cleavage, and then alternated back and forth between my breasts, sucking and licking one for a while before returning to the other. He was smothering his face in them, devouring them, and this time I did not hold him to them because there would be a real danger of suffocation since they were now so huge. “That feels amazing – I never knew I could get so turned on just from my breasts,” I said.

“Not just your breasts. Your huge breasts. Your massive fucking tits, you hottie,” Ryan said, taking his face out of them for a minute to breathe. “Your cock is perfect too. I know you may not think so, but I do. It wouldn’t be fair if you had the biggest boobs and the biggest cock. And since I am not into cock, yours is the perfect size for me and I love how you can cum often, showing the effect I have on you,” Ryan said, “It just makes me want to kiss and suck all over your hot body, while making you cum, again and again.” While Ryan was sucking and licking my breasts, he had a hand on my cock, stroking me, and now, with him speeding up his stroking it didn’t take long before my moans turned into…

“I’m cumming!” I cried out, feeling my little balls contract, my whole-body quivering, and my load shooting out to cover Ryan’s knuckles of the fingers he was using to stroke me.

“Oh baby, that was so hot,” Ryan said. “But now that I have made you make a little mess, I need to help you clean it up. Let me rub it off of you,” Ryan said with a smile as he rinsed his hand before returning it to stroking my cock.

“You bad boy,” I said, “You know I can cum multiple times and it drives me wild.” I could already feel my cock getting closer and closer to cumming again.

“Really? I didn’t think I knew that,” Ryan said teasingly, “How about when I do this too?” he thrust his face back between my breasts and with his other hand he smacked my ass a few times, making me feel my ass and hips shake from the reverberation, and leaving a slightly lingering sting from his hand.

“Eh, that’s ok too I…GUESS!” I tried to play it cool but couldn’t my whole body bucking as I thrust and bucked into another orgasm that dribbled cum across his fingers.

“You are a dirty girl,” he said, rinsing his hand again, before placing it back on my cock, resuming his stroking. “I am just innocently trying to get you clean and there you go dirtying my hand again with your cum. Speaking of cum,” I felt Ryan’s other hand move under my balls and between my thighs, rubbing them. “Even after me cleaning you, you are still leaking my cum all out of your ass and down your legs. I guess we know where most of my load still is – way up inside you. It feels like more has come out with each time you have cum, forcing some out, which means the only way for me to clean you thoroughly is to…”

“Oohh!” moaned loudly as he stroked another orgasm out of me and I felt my ass contract, pushing more cum down my thighs.

“Yes, just like that. Three orgasms in about 3 minutes, a new record!” he said, jokingly, before pressing his mouth to mine in a sensuous kiss, our breasts pressed between us. Our tongues intertwined and our mouths were locked on one another as we kissed and made out losing ourselves to the passion. I tried to fight against the urges, thinking of him as a guy and myself as a guy too, but I was powerless, letting myself give in to it. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling his strong back and muscles moving as we made out, and his hands working on me. I whimpered softly into his mouth, as I felt it building again, more and more. He grinned in response as he lightly bit at my lips as I rode another wave of orgasm, screaming out in pleasure. I bucked and bucked into his hand, and then sunk down against him – wrapping my arms around him to hold me up and him holding me tight.

After kissing and making out for far longer than we ever had before in the post-orgasmic bliss, I pushed Ryan back, “I need to take a break or I won’t be able to stand,” I said.

“Well that is good, because while I am sure you can cum many more times, I am happy to give you a break and something to lean on,” he said, and then I felt him tapping his giant cock against my stomach. Ryan guided both of my hands to his massive shaft, moving them up and down along it with his.

He is bigger than before. Bigger and thicker now than I ever was. And so veiny, I can feel them under the skin. The only ladylike thing about his cock was its hairlessness and smoothness, otherwise the veins and the fact it was one impressive muscle makes it like the rest of him before his transformation. I’m not into cocks, but he sure knows how to make me work his.

“Mmm…that feels so good, your hands stroking me. You will make me cum all over your like that. I can’t wait to paint you with my cum from head to toe. You will look so good dripping in my cum – covering your face like a mask and hanging off your suckable nipples like icicles,” Ryan said. “But that doesn’t sound like us honoring our promise to Erica of leaving you cleaner rather than dirtier. I know with all the cum I am packing in these heavy balls, I would make you very dirty. Hmm…what could be a solution?”

I was enjoying his whole hot body and getting pleasure from the act of stroking him, knowing I was responsible for bringing him all this pleasure. “You know the solution,” I said wryly, “You want me to suck your cock.”

“Really? Do I?” Ryan said.

Ryan’s cock was so big that I only had to lean forward, and not kneel to put my face even with its head. “Your beast of a cock gave me these, so it should get to enjoy them,” I said as I wrapped my breasts around his shaft. I moved them back and forth, up and down, stroking him with my cleavage. I watched as his cock seemed to try to asset itself over my breasts, but eventually it was swallowed up by my massive flesh that wrapped around his thick, long shaft. As I moved my breasts against him, the head of his cock was exposed and I watched as the head flared larger and larger, calling to me as I streams of precum flowed from its tip.

I leaned forward, licking the precum, tasting it, and looking up at Ryan with a smile, I looked deep into his eyes when I wrapped my whole mouth around his cock head.

“Ah yeah, babe,” he said in response, “That feels amazing.”

As if to answer that statement, I smiled with my eyes and then stared at him intently as I began to swirl my tongue around the head, concentrating in particular on the underside of his huge ridge, as I continued to rub him with my breasts.

I then heard the shower door close and saw Erica now standing there, her cock fully hard, only inches away from me.

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
My eyes were wide and staring, the surprise clearly written on my face even with my mouth stuffed with Ryan’s huge cock. Shit! We got caught!

“John, don’t worry, I’m not mad – just very turned on. And don’t stop what you are doing on my account – I don’t think that would be fair to you or Ryan, or now me,” Erica said, stepping forward towards us, looking at both of us, grabbing her thick cock right at its base, her fingers disappearing slightly into her manly bush. “You two are so hot, I couldn’t take it anymore just watching you.”

“How much did you see?” Ryan asked, trying to sound composed, but really struggling with the combined sucking and tit-fucking I was giving his cock.

“You two seemed to be taking too long, so I had my assumptions on what you were doing, but the slapping of what I presume was John’s ass was what finally called me in. So I guess I came in right between John’s second and third orgasm, based on what you said,” Erica replied, as she waggled her cock at us as if trying to consider her next move. She took her other hand and cupped her hairy massive sack, even bigger than Ryan’s, caressing it. “You two put on quite the show. I had to use as much self-control as possible, but watching you two go at it finally got to be physically too much - my balls are tender, swollen, and begging for release. Now it is time for you to do something about it.”

She isn’t kidding, even partially obscured by her pubic hair, Erica’s sack looks even heavier and more swollen than before. And look at her huge cock, bobbing there, looking for release. I thought as I continued to suck Ryan’s cock and rub him with my breasts.

“John, stay right where you are,” she said.

Oh boy, here it comes again.

“Erica, I like the way you think. I think John’s sexy mouth can handle one giant cock, so why not two? And even if not, his breasts are more than big enough to take care of both of us,” Ryan said. “Babe, I hope your mouth is ready to tag team two giant cocks.”

Erica just smiled in response and I watched Ryan’s confusion as she walked past me, her cock glistening at the tip, and I was not sure if it was just from the water or her precum. I watched as she stepped around behind Ryan and slapped his ass, making his cock jump in my mouth.

“Ryan, you seem to be the mastermind of all this and have fucked John’s ass twice, so don’t you think you should find out how it feels and give my balls some relief?” she asked.

I felt Ryan trying to move away, but I did what Erica told me – I stayed right where I was, holding Ryan’s cock in between my breasts and in my mouth, so my grip and the pleasure I was giving him fought against his desire to pull away. Is that panic on his face?

I took my mouth off his cock, still rubbing it with my breasts, and smiled up at him, “Ryan, don’t worry, I think you will like it. I’m sure Erica will be at least as gentle as you were with me.”

Ryan groaned from my stroking and I could see him visibly trying to control himself and put together a response.

“Your ass feels so tight,” Erica said, “I want you to feel the head of my cock first between your cheeks, knowing its size, before I push into you and spread you wide open.” I felt Ryan move forward against my breasts as he tried to pull away. I could see his six-pack become more defined and his thighs muscles contract as I assume he worked to clench his ass to prevent the invasion of it by Erica’s cock.

“Woah, Erica, as good as this will feel. Didn’t you say we are all supposed to get cleaner, not dirtier?” I saw Ryan reach a hand back behind him. I saw his shoulder on that side tense rhythmically as it looked like he was moving his hand back and forth. “John has so much cum up in him still from me. You saw it leaking down his legs yourself, and it hasn’t gotten better here. If you cum in me, you will only make both John and I full of cum, leaking out of us and down our legs for who knows how long; so, neither one of us will be cleaner.”

I don’t like where this is going. I wrapped my mouth back around Ryan’s cock, sucking with even more vigor, trying to make him lose his train of thought.

I watched Ryan’s face as he visibly struggled to compose his thoughts, but he managed to continue, “And didn’t you say you came in after I slapped John’s ass? Every time John came, his orgasm and clinching muscles pushed more of my cum out. As a bonus, I bet your cock will push more of my cum out of John as you piston your massive meat in and out of him.” Ryan reached down with his other hand and began to tease my nipple, making me moan around his cock. “Just look at how he gets turned on when I play with his nipples, but I know he gets even more turned on by having a big cock thrust up his ass. You have seen it too. So I bet we could make him cum just from playing with his nipples and fucking his ass.”

I went to respond, pulling my head back, but Ryan thrust his long, thick cock forward; so, even as I tried to move away, I could not move far enough back to get his giant cock head out of my mouth as he stroked and teased my nipples, pulling them forward and me toward him.

“John, buddy, I am not saying that to make you feel bad, just stating the facts of what I saw. You pushed back against me and liked riding my cock. You wanted it, demanded it, needed it. Now you have the chance to get fucked by Erica, which is what you wanted and what you won,” Ryan said before continuing. “And Erica, you saw the pleasure of John’s fucking me. You saw he liked it the first time and loved it the second time, losing control. Just imagine how it would be for his third time. Wouldn’t you rather fuck an ass that will fuck you back, especially for your first time, and probably for his best time? You can always fuck my nervous and reluctant ass later, but why not make your first time special and fuck John’s experienced, wanting, and willing ass. He is your winner after all, so why not give him what both of you obviously want?”

I felt Ryan stop straining as much forward into my breasts and mouth. Even with the opportunity to now try to pull away again, I did not. His girthy long cock rubbing between my breasts is turning me on so much, and oh, his cock and precum tastes so good. Even if I wanted to stop I can’t and I don’t want to. I wonder if this is the effect of Erica’s pheromones again taking hold, or if I actually just want him that badly.

“Besides,” Ryan continued, “look at John there, a living sexual goddess with the most amazing set of gigantic tits, moaning as he bathes my cock with his tongue, giving me both an out of this world blow job and tit job.” I saw Erica move her head to look at me and study my position with an impassive look on her face, as Ryan kept speaking. “I didn’t make him assume this position or make him do it. He did it on his own because he wanted to. Even now he is slobbering on my cock, trying to take more and more in, and pressing me harder with his tits, trying to stroke massive amounts of my cum into his waiting, hungry mouth. I bet his little cocklet is standing as tall as it can, throbbing, aching for release, covered in small drops of precum from his tiny balls, that want to leak out their load. Don’t you think you should reward his efforts by making this wanton, cock-crazed slut airtight, and while doing so give him our loads as his reward so he can also shoot his?”

What an argument. I never knew Ryan to have it in him. I guess the prospect of getting fucked by Erica’s massive cock inspired him. But he also isn’t wrong about at least how my cock and balls feel – I can’t see them over my tits and his cock and balls, but they sure are begging for release.

For what seemed like an eternity Erica was silent. Maybe she is determined to fuck his ass no matter how convincing Ryan is.

I heard a slap of Erica’s hand on Ryan’s ass, and then saw her step out from behind him. She stood on her tiptoes and gave him a passionate kiss, before she looked down at me, rubbing my breasts along his cock and holding just the tip in my mouth, my eyes questioning her about what is happening.

“Damn, John, you do know how to work a cock - I would say even better than I do, and with less practice. Ryan, help hold John’s boobs for him,” she ordered as Ryan moved his hands to help me rub my tits along the sides of his unbelievably wide, veiny cock. “That looks much better. With some of the weight pulling you forward being shared by Ryan, you should be able to concentrate on sucking more and more of him in, because I know you will want to try to fit as much as possible into your mouth,” Erica said as she walked up, beside us, pausing to stroke her cock next to where I was sucking Ryan. With her other hand that was not on her cock she reached down and caressed my cheek, gently and with softness in her eyes she said, “John you will want to hold onto Ryan, either wrapping your hands around his cock or maybe even grabbing his hips. I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

She must know how heavy my breasts are, having a pair of her own. She doesn’t want me to hurt my back.

I watched her smile, and she slapped her cock into the top of my breasts, “You are in for the ride of your life,” Erica said as she walked around to my backside.

Reactions: A_Mur and ilpallazo

frig84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So is John going to get poked in the butt in more ways than one? If there's a bull serum, why not a cow. Erica did say "he" in for the ride of his life. I'm hoping there is plenty more to this story. Great writing.

Reactions: No One Anyone

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
I tried to pull away off of Ryan’s cock to try to make an argument of my own, but Ryan pulled my breasts up and down along his cock, playing with my nipples as he did; so, my muffled words mixed with moans around his cock head. Just rubbing my breasts around his thick cock made me squirm with pleasure, and playing with my nipples sent me even further into a realm of pleasure where I knew it would be hard for me to stay in control of myself. As if rubbing Ryan off with my tits while sucking him is being in control…

Ryan looked down at me in my eyes, which clearly showed my desire to pull away and determination to maintain control, and he smiled at me, “Ah John, you don’t have to tell me thank you for giving you what you really wanted,” he said. “I mean it was great watching and feeling you rubbing me with your huge, hot tits as you try to fit as much of me into your mouth as possible, I didn’t think it could get any better. But you showed me. I’m going to love watching you gladly take two monster cocks at the same time, mine in your mouth and tits and Erica fucking your hot ass. This experience will stay with me to the day I die. I won’t need to refill the mental spank bank for weeks. I would say I have the best seat in the house for this show, but based on your moans, I think the person with the best seat in the house for this is you.”

With that I felt Erica’s hands stroke up my outer thighs, rubbing my legs and thighs, before grabbing my hips. I felt her fingers sink into my wide hips and as she pulled me down slightly, more to her level, bending my knees. I didn’t have to bend far before I felt something large and thick part my ass cheeks slightly as it wedged between them. It was her cock head, and it felt huge. I knew she wasn’t bigger than Ryan is now or I even as big as I was at my largest, but still her cock intimidated me, especially knowing it was backed by the largest set of balls I had ever seen.

“John, you have quite the set of thighs and hips on you,” Erica said, “And this is coming from a girl that is curvy. Before your transformation my hips and ass were always wider than yours,” She was right, in my mind I can clearly see me clutching onto her hips as I fucked her from behind or when she would ride me, her ass and hips surrounding me. Erica continued, “but now you have me beat.” I felt Erica’s cock slide between my cheeks and come to rest against my opening. She is not wasting any time.

She then began to move her cock back and forth between my cheeks, using the cum leaking from my ass and I assume her precum as lubricant. “And this ass of yours, it is a true wonder and thing of beauty,” she said and I felt her hand come down and smack it hard with a resounding crack, making me jump, before grabbing it firmly, my flesh filling her hand. “It’s so big and round and has just the right balance of firmness and softness. It moves tantalizingly with your movements and in response to mine, but it does not have a single ounce of wrinkle or cellulite on it. You have one giant bubble butt. The world’s most perfect ass. It’s so perfect and built for sex that I bet I could cum just fucking between your cheeks, not even your hole.”

Maybe she won’t fuck my ass. That is a relief. But I am so turned on from rubbing and sucking Ryan’s cock, my cock is aching. At some level I am disappointed if she doesn’t fuck me because I know how good it will feel. I rocked my ass back against her thrusts, trying to rub her between my cheeks more. Maybe if I fuck her so well with my cheeks, she will stay out of my hole. I tried to convince myself that was my plan. But even then her cock running through my ass cheeks was turning me on even more.

“Mmm, that feels good baby,” Erica said, “We will have to try this later with you doing it to me. I bet we could do this to my ass even with your cock the size it is now. While your cock is not long enough to even reach my hole, this could be a way for you to fuck me.”

She is so hot and generous thinking of ways for me to fuck her even now. I gyrated my ass more against her, pushing back and grinding it against her thrusts. She is so good to me, knowing I didn’t want to get fucked, but still finding a way to bring us pleasure. I thought as I moaned softly around Ryan’s cock, and I ran my tongue over its underside rhythmically, sucking him harder and more vigorously. But ohh, her cock does feel so good. I know I don’t want to take her up my ass, but just feeling her thick cock tease against my opening is making my cock ache. I just wish she would get it over with – that’s it. It’s the indecision that is bothering me. Not the fact I want her to fuck my ass. I just need her to decide whether she is going to rub between my cheeks or fuck me in the ass. Of course, I would prefer her to not fill me up with it, so I better just keep grinding my ass against her harder and faster. Mmm…that feels so good.

The next thing I knew, I felt her thick, fat cock head press against my hole and push inside of me. The combined lubrication of Ryan’s cum and her pre-cum, as well as my ass no longer being virgin, allowed her to push in easier than Ryan had either time before, stretching me, as her thick, round cock head invaded my ass. Even if I was turned on I was still surprised, causing me to breathe in sharply; however, instead of trying to move away I noticed I was trying to concentrate on relaxing my ass and pushing back against her so as to get more inside me.

“That’s right babe, rubbing between ass cheeks would work for your little cock, but not for mine. This is a real cock and it needs a real fucking that you are going to give me,” Erica said, her tone becoming more forceful and in control than I had heard it as she worked her cock into me deeper and deeper, stretching and filling my ass. Even after having been fucked by Ryan’s monster cock twice, my ass was only experienced enough to let Erica inside, but otherwise still tight to grip her every thrust.

“Erica, you should see the look on her sexy face,” Ryan said, reverting to calling me by female pronouns. “She looked like her eyes were going to pop out when you pushed inside her. Now she has a look that is a mixture of pleasure and determination on her face.” Looking down at me, Ryan said, “Don’t worry baby, I will take care of all your needs and give you what you want – I have a big tasty load for you.” He then looked back at Erica, “I don’t know who is causing her more pleasure or causing her to look more determined. It could be me with her loving the way I am playing with her nipples and fucking her tits and mouth, as she tries to work more and more of my cock into her mouth and down her throat.”

Mmm…it could be Ryan. I thought as I moaned around Ryan’s cock in response. He feels so big, I can’t believe how much I can fit in. I feel his spongy giant head pushing against my throat, but still not so far that I don’t get to enjoy the taste of his sweet non-stop flow of tasty precum.

Erica had been working more and more of her cock up my ass with every thrust, but taking it slow, maybe moving in a quarter or half inch with every series of thrusts. “You would like to think that,” Erica responded, “but I can almost certainly assure you, while you may contribute to John’s reactions, I am the one responsible for them.” After this response to Ryan I felt Erica finally push the last couple inches in all at once, making me cry out in a whimper on Ryan’s cock that he stuffed further in my mouth and throat. “Case in point – you just saw and felt his reaction when I bottomed out in his ass. John, how are you doing down there? You like feeling my cock filling you up and my balls pressed against your ass and resting against what is left of your balls, pushing apart your hot thighs. I mean, these are the manliest balls you have ever felt, aren’t they?” she said as she slammed them back against me before letting them rest against me again.

I moaned even more and sat back against her cock and balls. They really are. They are huge. I can feel them actually pushing my thighs apart to make room and my little balls are just swallowed up in the folds of her sack. She probably doesn’t even feel my balls, while mine are completely overwhelmed by hers. And the hair. While my balls got huge and Ryan’s are still big, they were hairless. Erica’s balls are on a whole other level with their size and hair. Now the hair all around her groin is tickling my ass, making almost feel like it is tingling a little. Tingling?

My train of thought was broken as Erica wasted no more time taking it slow. She grabbed my hips harder using them to pull herself forward into me, and I used her tugging to push back against her, fucking her in time with her thrusts. Her cock felt so big and so good and so did Ryan’s rubbing between my breasts and in my mouth, causing me to moan loudly, or as loudly as I could given that my mouth and throat were stuffed with Ryan’s fat cock.

I was moaning and whimpering in time with Erica and Ryan’s fucking. Ryan’s hands felt so good playing with my nipples and rubbing my breasts along his cock, and Erica’s felt amazing on my hips guiding me onto hers.

As I looked up at Ryan and saw he was alternating his attention between watching me and watching Erica fucking my ass. The look he had on his face was a mixture of lust and competition.

“Erica, you may have the manliest balls,” Ryan said between breaths, “but that is not what this slut likes most. She is addicted to my cock and has been all day. Just look at how she moves her head back and forth, working her lips and tongue to bring me pleasure. And even now her hands have found their way to my balls to rub them and coax even more cum out when I do.”

He is right about my hands. I didn’t even notice my hands moving to his balls, cupping them. Stroking them. Caressing them. They are so huge, hairless, and heavy.

Erica fucked my ass even harder and I felt her fingers find my small, rock hard, throbbing cock. She held my cock between the tips of her thumb and index finger and then began to rub my cock between them. Oh, it feels so good.

“Yeah, is that so? Why don’t we let John tell us who he is liking fucking more,” Erica said, quickening her stroking as she continued to fuck me. “Ryan, take your cock out of his mouth for a minute to let him answer. John, if you really want to keep pleasuring Ryan you can place your hand around his cock while we settle this.”

Almost as quickly as Erica was done speaking, Ryan backed off my mouth and throat, allowing his cock to fall out of my mouth. I immediately grabbed it and wrapped my fingers around it with one hand as my other continued playing with his full sack.

“Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Fuck yeah,” I moaned, now that my mouth was no longer filled.

Why am I still rubbing him, even though I don’t have to? But his cock does look so hot right there in front of me. The glistening tasty precum covering his big flaring head. The bulging veins. The thick shaft that flexes and jumps. It looks so good between my breasts as I feel Erica fucking my ass. Bringing so much pleasure from all of that plus now the...rubbing…

“So John, who is bringing you more pleasure?” Erica barely got out of her mouth before I started bucking against her, my ass tensing and flexing, my body writhing in pleasure as my orgasm hit me and my tiny cock shot its load into her fingers.

“Fu…fu…fuck!” I yelled out. “Fuck me!”

“I guess that answers it,” Erica said, “My fucking is clearly what is bringing John the most pleasure.”

“Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck,” I said, unable to say anything more coherent, my body still shaking through the waves of orgasm, my tits and ass rippling and tossing along with it. I feel so good. So turned on. Erica’s cock feels so good in me. Rubbing me. And look at Ryan’s cock between my breasts and in my hand. It is so big. And looks so yummy. I feel so good and I would feel even better with that back in my mouth. I need to suck it. I need to taste his cum. I stuffed his cock back into my mouth and began sucking him even harder and faster than before.

Ryan let out a loud moan of his own before responding. “You think her shouts during an orgasm are an answer? Get real. She didn’t know what she was saying and it was just as a result of her feeling so good.”

“A good feeling I gave her,” Erica responded, resuming her thrusting into me that she had put on hold during my orgasm.

“Yeah, with your hand,” Ryan said, looking, I assume, right into Erica’s eyes based on the challenging smile I saw on his face. “I saw you move your hand down to rub her clit.”

“So what if I did? It’s not a clit, it’s his cock,” Thanks babe. “I was just giving John the courtesy of a reach around before I really went to work on his ass. I didn’t want him tense and I knew this would make him more relaxed so I can fuck him the way I really need to and not tear him up.”

Oh shit.

“Yeah? Is that so?” Ryan taunted, “I think you needed to do it because you knew you were going to lose and that my giant cock, which yours can’t match in size, brings him more pleasure.”

“Well I guess I will just have to show you how wrong you are,” Erica responded as she quickened her pace and the force of her fucking. “This ass was made for fucking, and I am going to fuck him so well that he will cum without me even touching him, and not just when he is pent-up and full like you did. I just emptied him so you can see some real work. And I won’t make him just cum without touching him once like you, I will make him cum again and again without ever touching his cock.”

Reactions: A_Mur and ilpallazo