A Strange Case (mf, Mmf, Penis Expansion, Breast Expansion, Tg/futa/gender Bender)

Dimen000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hohoho hot turn of events!!
Still, hope John can get what he deserves and not just being the bustier and with more curves, but also to recover his big cock, to be the biggest again~

Reactions: No One Anyone

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
Why does Ryan get to get away with anything? Feminize him and go ultra masculine for John. Fuck that douche.

Lol. I appreciate all of the feedback and ideas of the readers, but this response actually made me laugh out loud and want to jump online to respond.

I love it that readers actually have opinions on these characters and respond strongly to them - that is a major compliment to me as a very amateur writer.

And if I don't incorporate a specific idea posted into the story doesn't mean I have ignored it. On the contrary, I may have gotten another story idea or two from the comments that may eventually develop into something else.

While I have had to slow some of my posting, I have the rest of this story outlined, but even then sometimes the writing actually takes it places I didn't see it quite going, causing the story to expand more.

I can assure you I want these characters to be as real as possible in the context of an over-the-top fantasy where this type of stuff could happen - I try get the reader to suspend belief on the transformations, not the way the characters would react to them; so more good stuff is coming.

I can promise is that you are all in for some more twists and turns, and I think (hope) everyone that has been reading and commenting will find it fulfilling once it gets fleshed-out and eventually posted.

Thanks for all the support!

Dimen000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hahaha you been sitting in such a way , it is a great great way to write that us as reader well, we start emphatice with the character or start having certain feeling toward then
The whole thing is so hoooooot, at the sametime they had their personalities so we'll definied that one start separating them as good or bad or nice or douche xD
I mean, friggin Ryan is so we'll written that at the same time is like at least for me I would like to see him being put on place, extra point if is John doing that hahaha
And yeah, too John one does synphatice with him, you know, like the protagonist of a story where one wants so bad to get the girl and him being together xD
I mean, to make such feeling happen, means you are doing such such great work
To make us readers have a desire and a wish that thing go in a certain way or another

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
I braced myself for the turbulent fucking I was about to receive. Here it comes, I thought as I shifted my focus from Ryan’s cock to Erica’s waiting for it, but the all-out assault on my ass she seemed to imply didn’t happen. She kept fucking me with force and determination, but her pace was steady. She didn’t have the urgency I felt with Ryan, but knowing Erica well, she was likely focused on her goal: to make me cum from her cock in my ass multiple times without touching me.

“Fuck yeah baby, that mouth of yours and massive tits feel so good wrapped around my pole,” Ryan said, “You are giving me pleasure I didn’t know could exist. Keep going baby, you know you want more of my cock. I can see it in the way you look up at me, and the way your mouth waters for it.”

He’s being a cocky asshole. I don’t know why his words turn me on more. Look at his abs, flexing and tensing along with his cock as his huge breasts sway with my efforts. The perfect Amazonian if there ever was one.

“Ughh…” I moaned around Ryan’s cock, not just from the pleasure he was giving me, but from the feelings up my ass. Erica was on a mission and her thrusts said it all. She ever so slightly changed the position and motion of her thrusts from simply pistoning in and out of me, to pushing her cock head forward and thrust forward forcefully, like she was trying to run it straight through me rather than just up inside me.

I don’t know what she is trying to do. She is not frantic like Ryan was when he fucked me, but instead it is like she wants to do this as a marathon. It does feel good with her thrusting and flexing her cock inside me. It’s like she pauses for a split second inside me and flexes her giant cock head against my inner walls me, before then starting another thrust. It feels good but I don’t know how that is going to work compared to the big cock in my mouth.

“Yeah baby, you look so good with your mouth filled with my cock,” Ryan said, “Keep it up and I will give you your tasty reward. You know you love serving this piece of meat and want to suck all the cum out of my balls.” He looked up from me to Erica, “Look Erica how she sucks and drools over my cock, pumping it faster and more passionately than you are fucking her ass. You are never going to prove to me she likes your cock up her ass more than mine in her mouth.”

As much as Ryan sounds like a conceited jerk he may be right…but woah, I suddenly feel like my bladder is full. I tried to pull away, whimpering with the mix of pleasure and desire to move away, but Erica held me firmly where I was and Ryan lost in his own pleasure seemed blind to my attempts to move off of his cock.

The next thing I felt was my cock hardening more than I ever thought possible and a building sense of pressure and pleasure.

“MMMM….” I moaned loudly around Ryan’s cock stuffing my mouth.

“Ryan did you do something different?” Erica asked, “I think not – I think that was from my cock. Let’s see if it is.”

What the hell is she doing?! I can’t believe how good it feels. My cock is rock hard and straining against itself. It actually feels like my cock is aching trying become bigger and harder.

I felt her continuing her teasing, thrusting, and flexing. I felt her cock head expanding right up against a spot inside me each time she thrust in. And each time she flexed and thrust, I was brought more and more pleasure. It feels so good. I have never felt anything like it. My cock is hard and aching. I was breathing heavier and faster as Erica continued her fucking and I pushed back against her, feeling her thick cock fucking me to make me cum.

“OOHMMM…UGHHFFF….FUUUUUUUUUGHHH!” I cried out in pleasure as I came, my screams of orgasm muffled by Ryan’s cock. It felt like my balls exploded, cumming more than I ever have before, even though I knew it was likely only a few drops. My body shook and trembled, as the most powerful orgasm of my life hit me. I had to take brief break from sucking Ryan, holding his cock in my mouth, using it to help hold me up.

Erica sounded triumphant, “I think that answered it, but let’s make sure,” she said as she rested her cock head against my insides again. She just paused there for what seemed like only a few seconds, before beginning her thrusts again. With her thrusts I felt drawn to start sucking Ryan again, bathing his cock with my tongue.

“You look so sexy fucking her ass, your breasts jiggling in time with her own and swaying of her ass,” Ryan said to Erica, “But you only made her cum once, and even then she is worshipping my cock even more now.” I felt him flex his cock to emphasize his point and it pushed my jaws even wider, struggling to keep it in my mouth.

Erica responded by fucking me harder and faster now. “Don’t worry about John,” Erica replied, “I was just showing him how he could have pleasure from within his ass with a little anatomy lesson. But he always has been a fast learner, so I know he will get more and more pleasure from my fucking the more times I fuck him.”

Damn, my cock didn’t even have a chance to soften. It feels so hard again, what the… before I knew it, I felt another orgasm building within my ass, and in response I sucked and pumped Ryan’s cock harder and faster.

It wasn’t long before: FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK ME!!! I screamed in my head as this next orgasm rocked my body. Fuck, fuck, fuck. The orgasm was so intense I couldn’t think more intelligently and my moans and screams around Ryan’s cock were even less coherent. I writhed and bucked, my ass swaying, and I reached out to grab onto Ryan’s thighs to steady me as I felt some more of my strength leaving me, sapped by another intense orgasms.

“Oh fuck yeah Erica. Keep it up. The more you fuck her the hornier she gets. She can’t get enough of my cock,” Ryan said, as he thrust his cock deeper into my mouth. It should not have been physically possible, but as I was moaning and screaming, I felt his cock thrust beyond my mouth and into the opening of my throat. “Shit yeah, she is now even trying to take me into her throat. Keep fucking her slutty ass.”

“This is one hot ass,” Erica responded and then she slapped my ass to emphasize her point, “It really does deserve a cock up it and it looks so good devouring mine. Doesn’t it feel good? Can’t you feel the pleasure expanding as the entire inside of your ass is becoming an erogenous zone?”

Oohhh…That feels so good. Her cock up my ass and her slapping it. What is happening? I thought as I started to lose control, pushing back against her thrusts, meeting them. Her cock should feel uncomfortable or like a foreign invader, but instead I want more and more of it. With each thrust of her cock up my ass it feels like a stroke on my cock.

Erica fucked me harder and faster, quickening her thrusts and power. I gripped Ryan’s toned thighs to stop me from falling forward and to steady myself as I bobbed my head back and forth along his shaft.

Good thing he has such muscular thighs. Mmm…they look and feel so good.

Ryan’s breathing quickened and he was softly moaning now too, with the pleasure I was giving him building.

“That feels so good girl. I am trying to hold back, but it is becoming harder and harder. It is taking all of my concentration not to cum,” Ryan said, as he let go of my breasts to put his hands on his hips to steady himself.

It was then I fully experienced my breasts massive weight. Even as impossibly perky for their size as they were, my breasts were still huge and gravity pulled them and me down. Erica’s fucking made matters worse. She fucked me with such force they swung and swayed pulling me forward and down more. No. No, it can’t happen, I thought as I felt myself being pulled forward and down by my own breasts, pulling me down onto his cock as my throat expanded more.

Ryan seems speechless for once, as he panted and tried to hold himself back, but it was getting to be too much. His hips pushed forward to meet me sucking.

“Damn John, you are deepthroating Ryan’s cock,” Erica said, “You look like a python trying to swallow Ryan’s python.”

Just as she said it another orgasm wracked my body and I heard my tits slapping against each other pulling me forward even more as I came. I felt like I was hanging there, suspended between to cocks – one down my throat and another up my ass – with four giant orbs swinging beneath me – my mammoth breasts and Erica’s big balls that swung through between my legs. They felt so big and heavy brushing against my inner thighs, turning me on even more if that was even possible.

I was lost in a world of pleasure. Swaying tits – my own beneath me and Ryan’s above me. Erica’s pendulous balls swinging through and brushing against my thick thighs and Ryan’s big pair dangling beneath my chin. And two huge cocks, thrusting, pulsing, swelling, growing harder, thicker, heads expanding as they neared cumming.

“Oh baby, your ass feels so good, milking the cum out of me. I am going to cum,” Erica said, quickening her pace further, “Cum for me boys!”

With that felt another amazing orgasm hit me, but I couldn’t scream or yell, because just as I came, Ryan’s balls contracted, “I’m cumming!” he shouted as his cock head flared, his pelvic muscles and abs contracted, he thrust up against me, fucking my face, as rope after rope of sticky hot cum exploded down my throat. I sucked and sucked, and swallowed as fast as I could and as much as I could, trying not to choke or drown in his cum as I rode out my own orgasm on Erica’s cock.

Before either Ryan or I were done cumming I felt Erica pounding me even harder and faster, delivering the hard and fast fucking she promised, as her cock swelled even more just before she was about to cum. She was fucking me so hard I felt like my orgasm was extending on and on from her fucking, and even with her thrusts I swear I thought I felt a tingle deep within my ass, but I couldn’t focus or be too sure since my mind was overwhelmed by pleasure and I was lost in breasts, cocks, fucking, and cum.

“FUCKKK!!!” Erica shouted as she pulled out of my ass, shooting her cum forcefully at the shower drain. She came so hard I could hear the rhythmic jets of her cum striking the metal drain even over the sounds of the running water. She seemed to cum forever, but eventually she stopped around the time my body stopped trembling from my never-ending series of orgasms, and as Ryan slowly snaked his softening cock out of my throat and mouth.

Reactions: A_Mur and ilpallazo

Dimen000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh fuk
This been getting better and better!!!
Them both banging John has been so frigging sexy specially the part where Erica seems to be expanding and sending even more pleasure to John!
And daaaamn, there is this sex appeal of Run being so sexy!
So far we have Erica dominating the whole thing
Ryan the cocky one
And John transforming into a skutty one , loving cock!

Fuuuuuuck!! Can't wait to see more of this story, the twist and turns been so good so far!
Awesome work !

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
Totally spent, at least for the time being, we finished the shower without further incident: bathing, rinsing, and getting out to dry. We toweled ourselves, spending equal time looking at, feeling, and rubbing our own bodies, and examining and watching each other in almost complete silence.

Ryan was looking between Erica and I, his cock starting to become more noticeable under his towel.

“Whoa there big fella, we all just got clean, you need to take a break,” she said to him.

“Oh, I am taking a break, I am just thinking of how hot that was in the shower. There was only one thing that could have made it better – you filling-up John’s hot ass with your cum. You saw how much he was begging for it,” he said, before turning to me, “Sorry man, you were.”

“Well can you blame him?” Erica said, with a smile, grabbing her crotch. “I’m just kidding. John, your reaction is totally understandable – my pheromones mixed with sexual overstimulation and tons of otherwise heterosexual visual stimulus pushed the boundaries of what you normally would consider. No big deal – it was like you were fucking two of the hottest chicks on the planet – but in this case, it just so happened they were really fucking you back.”

As I looked at Erica and Ryan, she was right – they were the hottest women I had ever seen. Well, except myself in the mirror, I thought, shifting my gaze to look at my reflection as I hefted and dried each of my breasts. No matter how much I stare, I can’t believe that I am that buxom bombshell staring back, I thought, studying my curves and extreme hourglass figure.

“But that just shows where your mind is Ryan,” Erica continued, “we were supposed to be getting clean, and fucking John was actually part of that – my cock helped push out all of the cum to make room for itself. All of the pleasure I felt, well, that was just the cherry on top. Cumming up John’s ass would have undone all the other hard work we all did in getting clean. I wouldn’t be so selfish. And you two better not get any ideas – I am leaving this room just for a minute and I don’t want to come back and find you all over each other again.”

“Yes, dear,” I replied, with a joking tone, smiling at her.

“Ok, mom,” Ryan replied, with uncharacteristic wit.

Erica left and returned carrying our clothes from earlier in the day, plus some she had found in my room. She held out some clothes, each to Ryan and me.

“We can’t very well spend the rest of the night either in these towels or naked,” Erica said.

“I sure can,” Ryan said, dropping his towel to the floor and posed like a bodybuilder, flexing his thighs, abs, chest, and arms. His muscles rippled and tensed beneath his skin, and his large breasts and still massive but soft cock and balls stood in contrast to each other. His cock had plumped a bit like his muscles as well as he was getting turned-on again.

She is stunning. A model of chiseled beauty. So defined and chiseled, but still soft and feminine…well except for her cock and balls that would put any guy to shame. But, I mean, look at those breasts.

Just then, the doorbell rang, interrupting my train of thought.

“Ryan, why don’t you go answer the door?” Erica asked, looking over his nakedness as well, “I mean, who wouldn’t expect to be greeted by a naked toned and stacked fitness goddess that is hung like a horse.”

“On second thought,” he said, grabbing the clothes offered to him from Erica’s hand. It was his clothes from earlier. He quickly threw the tank top on over his head – it was much tighter now, his breasts pushed it out, pulling it up to show his midriff and sixpack, his breasts sticking out the sides. There was at least enough material in to cover his areolas so long as he didn’t move too quickly. His hips and ass made his basketball shorts tight and ride up his quads a bit but were still baggy enough to mostly obscure his cock and balls. “Of all the days to not wear underwear,” he said.

“Just a minute!” Erica opened the bathroom door and shouted.

Erica’s sundress wouldn’t have been long enough to cover her now ample package, so she had gotten a pair of my baggiest, loosest, pajama pants and they just barely made her huge sack and member less obvious so long as she didn’t swing them around. For her top she had grabbed a semi-sheer lace camisole from her shopping bag, that covered just enough to leave any viewer wanting more.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” I asked, as I looked at what she had handed me: it was only my button-down shirt from earlier.

“Not at all,” Erica said, picking up the lacy purple panties Ryan had left on the counter, “unlike you, Ryan kept his panties in perfect, barely worn condition.”

“But you and Ryan get to wear shorts and pants,” I started to protest.

“Yes, but we are also showing a lot more ‘up top’ to balance it out. So, unless you want to wear the matching bra too or just go completely naked, the panties are your only option,” Erica said, “Besides, they will cover everything in front just fine.”

I sighed. “I’m glad you said, ‘in front,’” I said as I slipped on the panties and up my legs. They hugged my hips and ass, which were much bigger than Erica’s; so, while the panties were a bikini-cut on Erica, on me they were slightly more covering than a thong. Embarrassingly, they did cover my cock and balls just fine – even if someone were to stare, it looked like I had a prominent clit and labia or perhaps some weird grooming habits.

“We better get out there,” Erica said to Ryan and me, grabbing us by the hands and rushing out, “We’re coming! Be right there!” she shouted toward the door.

Thankfully I had put my arms through my shirt before Erica grabbed my hand, pulling me out into the family room.

“We’re right here,” she said, moving toward the door and then looking through the peephole.

I quickly tried to button up the shirt. The first few at the bottom buttoned easily. Oh crap, this isn’t going to work. The shirt was made for a man, and not for one with massive breasts. They were already stretching the material about as far as it would go. I managed to at least contain them, but there was no way I was going to be able to button more than half the shirt, my breasts straining against it and pushing it open. I tucked them in the best I could, creating a valley of cleavage and an avalanche of tit-flesh. So there I was standing by my front door in my family room, a pair of panties clinging to my hips and barely covering my ass and wearing a less than half-buttoned button-down shirt that looked like it could become unbuttoned at the slightest movement or if the thread on one of the buttons failed.

Erica opened the door.

“Pizza Express,” said the pizza delivery guy, with a bored monotone of someone that had done this too many times already tonight. He was looking down at the pizza box in one hand and his phone in the other.

“Hello there!” Erica said, with a bubbly tone and batting her eyes, opening the door wider so the delivery driver could see Ryan and I as well.

The delivery guy looked up and his eyes were about as wide as the doorway before him. He was tall and of an athletic build, in his late teens or early 20s, likely attending the nearby college. I don’t know how to judge the attractiveness of men, but he was certainly not ugly and I think a woman would say better than average. The way Erica was looking at him, you could tell she thought he was much better than average. She bounced playfully and smiled, her chest bouncing with her when his eyes met hers.

The delivery guy cleared his throat and seemed to stumble over the words, “Umm…one extra large supreme pizza,” he said, holding out the box to Erica, who moved closer to him. His eyes tried to focus on Erica’s eyes, but I could see was trying to concentrate on her eyes rather than anywhere else on her body or Ryan and me. “That will be $28.88,” he said, stuffing his phone back in his pocket.

Erica shoved her hands into the pockets of the pajama pants. “Darn it,” she said, shrugging her shoulders, pushing her breasts together more, and standing closer still to the delivery guy. “You know, I came to the door without my money. Would you mind bringing in the pizza and waiting for me to find my purse?”

“Uh, no problem, at all,” he said, looking down at his feet for safety and reassurance before stepping inside and looking back at us.

“Just set it on the coffee table, I will be right back,” Erica said, turning and leaving a trail of pheromones in her wake.

Reactions: ilpallazo

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
Ryan and I looked awkwardly at the delivery driver and each other.

“So, uh, are you having a good night? What are you girls up to?” the driver asked, with all of the smoothness and sophistication of a college kid trying to make small talk.

“Girls?” I replied. I better sell this or this could turn real weird real fast. Hopefully Ryan catches-on.

“Yeah, we aren’t girls,” Ryan said, sounding a bit too confrontational. Nope, he didn’t catch-on.

“What she means is, we don’t know if we should thank you for the flattery or correct you and tell you that we are women,” I said, cutting Ryan off.

“Oh, err…I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything by it,” the delivery guy replied, trying to look Ryan and I in the eyes, but continuously failing, making his retreat to looking at the floor and walls.

“Oh, don’t you worry about it sweetie,” said Erica, as she returned to the room with cash in her hand. She walked over to the delivery guy. “I heard your question in the other room. We girls are just having a sleepover and doing what girls do when they have a sleepover,” she said as she moved beside him and casually put her hand on his upper arm.

“And what do girls do at a sleepover?” he asked with an edge of flirtatiousness to his tone. I could see him smelling Erica and his face began to flush slightly.

“Oh you know, the usual stuff. Makeovers, talk about guys, gossip, perhaps a little pillow fight or naked jello wrestling,” Erica said.

The jaws of Ryan, me, and the pizza guy all fell open at the same time.

Erica burst out laughing. “Just kidding! At least on the last two,” she said and squeezed his arm. Were his shorts always looking so tight? “Though in all seriousness, we were playing a game and I wondered if you would participate. It’s bang, marry, kill. Are you familiar with it?”

“Uh, um, yeah,” the driver replied.

Erica moved her hand from his arm to his nametag pinned to his shirt. “Well Steve,” Erica said, tilting the nametag so she could see it, “I’m Erica, and this is Joan and that’s Reyna. So, which one of us would you marry? Boring. Which one of us would you kill? Too bad. And which one of us would you bang?” Erica said, as she put all of the sensuousness she could muster into this last choice and moved her hand from Steve’s nametag to his chest to emphasize the point. “Oh, and to make it fun, I can promise you that one of the choices will come with a surprise that both you and the winner will like.”

“Umm…well…” Steve was looking us over, shuffling his feet. He is looking a bit more flushed and his shorts are definitely tighter.

“Well come on girls, let’s make sure Steve has a good look at us, each give a little spin or show off your best attributes,” Erica commanded us. “I will go first,” she said as she slowly walked around Steve, never removing her hand from his body as she moved around him, letting it drift from his chest, to his arm, to his shoulders and back, to his other arm, and to his chest again. All the while Erica was moving in a springy, bubbly walk that also helped to jiggle all of her “attributes.” She then backed away to stand next to Ryan.

“Now Reyna, it’s your turn,” Erica said.

For what seemed like an eternity, but really was likely only a second or two, Ryan did not react. It then seemed to click and he started his show. He strode up to Steve, flexing various muscle groups as he did, showing off his physique, but at the same time making sure to spend the most time and effort flexing his pecs, to further emphasize his bountiful breasts. When he got right up in front of Steve he stopped close to him, looked him up and down, before he grasped Steve’s hand and moved it to his stomach, so Steve could feel his six pack. Ryan moved Steve’s hand down just to the top of his basketball shorts, letting it just slip under the elastic waistband, before he smiled and moved Steve’s hand up again across his abs and under the edge of his tank top, but no further. With that, Ryan released Steve’s hand and walked back to stand between Erica and I.

“Woah Steve, I don’t know how you feel, but that was sexy,” Erica said. “Actually, I think I do know how you feel about it,” Erica said, exaggerating her look to Steve’s crotch and then winked at him. Yeah, there is no missing it, his cock is straining against his shorts he is so hard. “And that is perfect, because now it’s Joan’s turn.”

Even from where I was standing, Erica’s pheromones were on full blast. Thankfully I had the presence of mind to tuck my cock between my legs before Erica opened the door, so even though I was fully hard, it was pinned down. My thighs might be curvy enough that even if my cock springs out, it may not protrude from them and stay buried between them, but unlike Ryan and Erica I am not taking any chances. And why am I even trying to “win” anyway? But I will just play along so not to create a scene and I know it will be worse for me if I don’t.

With that in mind, I decided I couldn’t be in trouble if I took Erica’s instructions literally: just take a little spin. I took one step forward, keeping my thighs pressed together the best I could, to keep my cock pinned down. Then with my thighs still together, I proceeded to turn around in place so Steve could see all of me. Because I couldn’t move my thighs apart, my movements were slow, deliberate, and my hips swayed back and forth, even more exaggerated than normal since getting this body, with every step. With each step and sway of my hips my ass and thighs moved deliciously and my upper body moved to compensate, my breasts pitching and rolling against the confines of my shirt like waves on the sea. I moved like a trained belly-dancer, fluid and sensual, rolling my body, when really all I was trying do was not give away the secret I had between my legs. By the time I finished my turn I felt like I had a workout from all the effort, and I saw that Steve’s pants were being pushed to their limits.

“Wow,” Erica said without any irony to her voice. “Well, with that as the conclusion, Steve, you should have had time to think about you choices. So what is it going to be? Who would you kill? Who would you marry but never have sex with? And who would you bang once and never again?”

Steve looked over all of us again, seeing the game as his permission to do it with abandon. “I just want to say you all are super hot and you all seem great. So my decision is really hard,” he said. That’s not all that’s hard. “But if I had to choose one to kill, it would have to be Reyna, not because you aren’t hot, because you are, but because the others are even hotter, and well, I would be afraid you could overpower me and kick my ass if you wanted.”

“Thank you!” said Ryan beaming and taking this as a compliment, as Erica and I snickered to each side of him.

“And marry…that would have to be you Erica. I would never get tired of looking at you, you have a great attitude, seem to be in control, and I think you could never be boring,” Steve said.

“Aww, why thank you,” Erica replied, “And that means…”

“Yes, that means I would definitely bang Joan. I mean, wow. As I said, all of you are super hot, but Joan is just totally on another level. In that button down shirt she could just throw on a pair of dark framed glasses, pull her hair back in a ponytail, and she would be the naughtiest librarian ever, ready to toss those glasses aside, let her hair down, and break all the rules by being the opposite of quiet.” That was quite the description from Steve – either he has a better imagination than most, has watched a lot of porn, or has a librarian fetish. “So she has the extreme hotness and on top of that just everything about her says ‘sex.’ It’s like she is built for it.”

“Isn’t that the truth,” Ryan said, chiming in.

Erica walked over to me with two $20 bills. “Steve come over here,” she said and he did as told. “Here is your payment,” Erica said holding up the money, before taking it and shoving one bill each into my shirt, down and under my breasts. “You have Joan’s permission to get your payment, doesn’t he Joan.”

I didn’t feel like I had any choice, so I answered, “Yes,” looking into Steve’s eyes.

Steve stared at my chest and very gently and tentatively slid one hand into my shirt, rubbing across my skin, grazing my nipple, before going deeper and deeper to where he could find the bill. He grabbed it, and as he went to extract his hand, one of the buttons on my shirt popped open, letting my breasts spill out even more.

“Oooh, careful Steve. You have permission to get your payment, but if you keep that up you will get a whole lot more than that,” Erica said.

Steve nodded his agreement in quiet concentration. I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head, but Steve continued, placing his other hand inside my shirt to get the other bill from beneath my other breast. This time he moved with more certainty and less nervousness, his fingers dancing across my nipple, his hand cupping as much of my breast as he could with a slight squeeze as he moved it down to find the other bill. I inhaled sharply and when I looked up from my chest I saw Steve was no longer staring at my chest, but was looking back at me, deep into my eyes. He had his hand around the bill and pulled it out as slowly as possible, giving the impression that he was try to be careful so as not to pop my shirt wide open, but I knew he was really just savoring every moment and searing it into his memory.

He freed the second bill from my shirt and tucked the $20 into his pocket.

“Bravo!” Erica said, clapping her hands, making me think this was over, as she got closer to Steve and I, so there was no chance we could avoid her scent. “But Steve, you only received your payment. Joan, don’t you think Steve deserves a tip? It would be rude not to give him one. And you are not rude, you are very generous. Steve, what would you like as your tip?”

He actually looked embarrassed again, “Well I guess a kiss. If that is not asking too much.”

“Aww, not at all. I know Joan would like you to give her a kiss,” Erica said.

NO. NO. NO. It is one thing to do stuff with a girl that has a cock and a guy that now looks mostly like a girl, but a strange, presumably heterosexual man, that is a man all through had through. That is another thing entirely.

Erica continued, “She would really enjoy that. Joan, don’t you want to give Steve his tip and for him to kiss you?” Erica said.

NO!!! But I couldn’t help but say, “yes.”

With that Steve pressed his lips passionately to mine, his tongue invading my mouth, and he pressed his body against mine. I couldn’t help it as I collapsed a little into his arms and against him as I kissed him back, my tongue and lips dancing across his, even as my mind tried to rebel against all of the sensations – the smell of his cologne, the stubble of his mustache, the strong large hands around my waist, and the rock hard cock digging into my hip.

“I said a tip,” Erica said, as Steve broke his kiss. I looked down and saw Erica was grasping his cock through his shorts. “You got a big tip at that, but based on what I am feeling you are trying to get, or give, a whole lot more than just the tip,” she said as she gave his clearly outlined member a few strokes as she led his by it toward the door. “But, as I said earlier, this is a girls’ sleepover and our pizza is getting cold. Thank you and be safe!” she said releasing his cock.

He tried to smooth down his clearly engorged member and push it back down his leg, “Uh, absolutely. Thanks. Have a nice night!” he said, before he left and Erica closed the door behind him.

“What was that all about?” I asked.

“Just a little fun,” Erica replied. “I just wanted to see what a normal guy would think and how we would all react.”

“So your plan was never to have us have sex with the pizza delivery guy?” Ryan asked.

Erica laughed, “What is this? Some kind of cliché porno? The pizza delivery guy was here to deliver the pizza. I’m starving, let’s eat.”

Reactions: ilpallazo and A_Mur

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
Hope all is well. Please don't leave us in suspense.

Thanks for checking in and the kind words.

Sorry for the delay - this whole pandemic has been keeping me busy and away from writing.

I have a few more pages written, but it is mostly dialogue, exposition, and description, with not a lot of "action." I felt like posting that without the action may just be too much of a tease (or boring). So, I have been holding-off on posting it until at least one bit of action I have planned gets written out.

I started writing that action sequence a few days ago, and I hope to get it written and posted soon.

If anyone is interested in just the dialogue and interactions bit, I can post that but I didn't want to disappoint or bore any loyal readers.

Reactions: ilpallazo

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
I walked and sat down in my spot on the middle of the couch in silence, still trying to process all that had happened today and just now. Erica sat down to my left with control and poise like she always had, not giving any hint on what she was thinking about. Ryan dropped down beside me on my right, closer to me than I would have preferred, and falling into the couch as was his custom as a man; in his current condition it appeared much less fitting.

Ryan grabbed the remote and started up one of those comedy shows that feature a host making fun of clips from the internet – good fare for pizza on a Saturday night and nothing that would take away from any conversation.

Erica and Ryan helped themselves to pizza, and I figured I might as well too, noticing I was incredibly hungry.

Erica looked at me and then at Ryan, seeming to study us. “So, what do you think?” she asked, finally breaking the silence.

“I think the pizza is pretty good, but I don’t know that the driver deserved that big of a tip,” Ryan responded, playfully elbowing me like he was as funny as the host on TV.

“You’re such a comedian Ryan, this guy on TV better watch out that you don’t take his job. Although, even if you aren’t nearly as funny as him, or at all, I’m sure many would watch with you looking like that,” I replied, pointing at his chest and intentionally teasing his nipple through the thin material of his tank top. He responded by pulling back by pushing my hand away, but not before his nipple responded by hardening and becoming visible through his tank top.

I continued, “But getting back to Erica’s question. While I don’t think your answer is quite what Erica means, that whole experience does deserve some explanation. Erica, what was that about?” I’ve known Erica long and well enough to know she rarely does anything without thought and reason.

“Just a little experiment, I guess. These serums are fascinating and seem to have properties that are completely unbelievable and unexplainable by any type of science. As a scientist I had to test two hypotheses and the pizza guy experiment ended up helping me with both,” she explained. “First, since what has been happening between and to all of us seems completely fantastic and impossible, I had to rule out that all of this wasn’t just some creation of our minds or a hallucination created by the serums.”

“Like I could be imagining these?” Ryan asked incredulously, grabbing the breast with its still hard nipple with one hand and his cock through his shorts with the other.

“Erica’s right. There are examples of shared hallucinations, sometimes even caused by toxic poisoning, in history. So, taking a serum over 100 years old seems like a prime candidate for concern especially considering what we have been seeing, feeling, and doing,” I said. “So, seeing if someone else who hadn’t taken the serums also saw what we were seeing and was affected by Erica’s pheromones confirms that these changes and effects are real.”

“Exactly,” Erica said, “Plus I wanted to make sure that it was not just my pheromones causing a hallucination, so getting him close to you was a way to see if when he touched you he actually felt your breasts and that the illusion did not break down. Clearly, what we see and feel is actually happening.”

“As much as we can really know anything is real,” interjected Ryan between bites of his pizza.

“Descartes?” I asked.

“What?” Ryan replied, “I mean like the Matrix.”

Erica and I shared a sigh together, before I continued, “Him grabbing my boobs accomplished that goal, so why did you have to go to the extent of having him kiss me? Even after everything else today, that seems a bit excessive.” I said.

“Yeah, I’m sorry John if that seemed to go too far. I promise I won’t ever do that to you again without your permission, but that was the other part of the test – I wanted to test my power of command,” Erica said, running her hand seemingly absentmindedly over her breasts.

Ryan and I both stopped eating for a moment and stared at her.

“Your what?” Ryan asked.

“Well, that is what I am calling it – the ‘power of command.’ I didn’t notice it at first. Then I thought it was just you guys responding to my pheromones or your own impulses caused by how turned on you were or your competitive nature. But then I started to notice that my words had a greater and more immediate effect than they otherwise would,” she said, as she teased her nipples thought the sheer camisole, causing them to stand erect, pushing up the material, seeming to challenge Ryan’s hard nipple to a duel.

I tried to process what Erica was saying and not get totally distracted by the show she was putting on. I tried to think back on the number of times Erica had told us to do something and it looked like Ryan was doing the same and fighting his urge to get hypnotized her tantalizing breasts. They do look so good, but there are just so many times it could have been a command. Was it a command or was it me?

Ryan spoke up first. “Like when you had me suck John’s cock,” Ryan said, sounding surprised and more than a bit annoyed, his arms flexing, his muscles taught, as he clenched his fists. “I wondered why I didn’t tell you ‘no.’ ”

“Aw, come on Ryan,” Erica said, using her most sensuous tone and thrusting out her chest, her nipples straining against the fabric of her top, “you are the biggest beneficiary of my commands.” She reached over me and grabbed his cock through his shorts, “And I do mean the biggest.” Erica began to rub him and as she did so his arms unflexed. I could almost feel the tension of his anger leaving the room, being replaced by sexual tension.

“Yeah, I guess that is true,” he said, relaxing and sitting back a little, spreading his legs to make his hardening cock and more apparent and accessible. “I do have a lot to thank you for.”

“Or when you stopped Ryan mid stroke as he was causing me to cum again and again and I was powerless to stop it. Thank you for that,” I said with real appreciation in my voice.

“Yeah, yeah. Thanks,” Ryan said flatly. He really didn’t plan to stop if he hadn’t been told…

“Ryan, you were the one that actually were the cause of making me able to stop you. It was because of the injection you gave me,” Erica said, staring right at him, her tone matching his. Ryan seemed to tense again slightly, but this time not out of anger. Does she know something more than she is letting on?

Erica continued, her tone lighter, “I mean, if you didn’t give me that extra injection of Queen I don’t think my power would have increased as much. It was only after that second injection that my power of command became stronger and less able to be resisted.” Ryan sure is paying close attention, but likely due to Erica’s nipples and stroking more than anything else, knowing him. And while he is paying attention he seems to have relaxed again. “Before that injection I think my commands were more like suggestions. You did what you did because you wanted to or had other desires pulling you, some of which may have come from the bull serum as well. But after that extra injection, wow. I noticed my suggestions became more and more powerful. Like stopping you, Ryan, from doing something you really wanted to do,” Erica said to Ryan, and then turned to address me, “But still, there were times that my questions were resisted, like when Ryan convinced me to fuck you instead of him. It was like, he had some power to resist me. I had to try it out more.” Ryan grinned when he said he had power. He really likes that part.

“Like the delivery guy and him kissing me,” I said.

Erica stopped stroking Ryan and her nipples and resumed the conversation like she hadn’t been playing with herself or Ryan. “Exactly right. It just so happened that the delivery guy was perfect. If he had been some unattractive guy I would not have put you through that, but he was hot even if you didn’t see that,” Erica said. “I wanted to see if not only I could command you to do something, as I had done earlier today, but to influence you into something more subtlety. So, when it came to him reaching into your shirt, and even more importantly kissing you, something you likely really didn’t want, I asked you questions – albeit leading questions that called for a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer. You could have said ‘no,’ but due to my power of command working on you, you couldn’t help but say ‘yes.’ ”

“Before that last time it always seemed like the decisions I was making were my own – that I had free will – but this power of command has grown to where it actually is capable of overcoming our own decision-making,” I said, thinking back to the feelings I had at the moment, “that is really dangerous.”

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
“I know, which is why I am very sorry and said I won’t do it to you again,” Erica said, taking my hand and placing it against her chest, “I promise you that from the bottom of my heart.” She smiled at me and stared deep into my eyes. I couldn’t tell how much of this statement was a joke and how much was serious.

“I think John is more interested in what is over and below your heart right now,” Ryan said.

“I know he is,” Erica said with a smile, as she moved my hand to her breast and gave it a squeeze. “You really were a good sport and perfect test subject. And don’t think I have forgotten that you are my winner,” she said as she moved her other hand to my groin and gave my cock a few light strokes with her fingers through the panties.

“That is good to know. I will make sure I claim my prize again later,” I said, catching Ryan roll his eyes out of the corner of my eye. “With the serum being called ‘Queen’ if it were just a pheromone booster that name wouldn’t seem to fit. Being worshipped due to your pheromones and having the power to command others – that sounds like a reason to call that stuff Queen.”

“I agree,” said Erica, “Any thoughts on what happened with the bull serum?”

“I would guess it either expired and caused some random side-effects or it was due to using too much,” I said.

“I would suggest it is the second reason: overuse. It was only after you both started taking larger and larger quantities of it, that for some reason it caused you to feminize in many ways, other than your penises and testicles,” Erica said.

“Way to use scientific terms doc,” Ryan replied. “It’s like juicers that take too much steroids – they are at risk of growing tits and shrinking their cock and balls.”

Erica chuckled, “That sounds about right. But unlike some sort of steroid, the bull serum didn’t suppress your male sexual organs, it continued to enhance them even as the rest of you changed to look female,” she said.

“So then what happened to John? He sure lost his male enhancement and almost all of his maleness altogether. Sorry, John, just stating the obvious. Besides, now we have proof from a pizza delivery guy that you make the hottest chick,” Ryan said.

“The serums were originally developed to be oral,” I said with a realization.

“Yes, exactly. The serums were originally created to be taken orally and the syringe was a later adaptation; so, somehow the bull serum did not fully metabolize into your systems immediately, but it had some lingering potency in your sexual bodily fluids like your semen and likely your pre-seminal fluid,” Erica said. “Every time you came into contact with the other’s cum or precum you were being exposed to more partially metabolized bull serum.”

“But even if that is the case, why didn’t I also continue to grow a bigger cock and balls like I did when I took the serum directly? Instead, I only got the side effects of becoming more feminine, and that was even before my cock and balls shrank,” I said.

“I think it had something to do with administration and the activities you engaged in,” Erica replied.

“That is one way to say it. You took it up the ass and you swallowed a lot of cum and precum. Mine, yours, even Erica’s,” Ryan said, “And you got covered in it all too. I mean every time I stroked you I used my precum as lube, and not just when we were rubbing cock to cock, or when you were telling me about the tingling later, but even when I was stroking you for Erica or holding and stroking your cock as you fucked her earlier in the day.”

“You, what?” I asked. That explains why my cock kept tingling when he was stroking me. I thought it was just my cock responding to the serum.

“You were practically bathing in my precum all day. You really seemed to like it and were always talking about how it made your cock tingle,” Ryan said. “In fact, everywhere I rubbed you with my precum or cum you said how it tingled in those spots and sometimes warmed those areas too or the warmth moved to other areas that were going to grow, like your tits, ass, and hips. And don’t even get me started on what happened when you had me cum in your ass. Every time my cum or precum was on or in you, you liked it and got pleasure from it.”

“Your bodies responded to what you did. John – you took in and got covered with a lot of male fluids, including mine and your own. Your body looks like it eventually decided to continue its female transformation. I mean your breasts did grow after the initial injections, but so did your cock and balls a little. It was only when you consistently and repeatedly had cum or precum on, in, or up you, that you really started to go the other way.”

“But Ryan, you kept telling me that my cock and balls were growing bigger and bigger while they were tingling, but based on all this…,” I said, trailing off, narrowing my eyes and looking at Ryan.

“You were growing man, I swear,” Ryan said. Not saying where I was growing or whether I was “growing” larger or smaller. “I didn’t mean for you to lose your manhood – we are bros! Just think of us slinging two huge cocks and balls together, it would be epic.”

Well that does seem sincere and like a classic Ryan thought.

Ryan continued, “I was so caught up in all this growth and your hotness I was focused on other places than your cock and balls. I mean, look at you. There is a reason the pizza guy couldn’t resist you and neither could I. By the time I noticed anything was going the other way, I couldn’t stop myself, you were so into it and loving it, and I didn’t want to scare you.”

Could he really have had ulterior motives? That would seem too meanspirited and not in his character. “I get it, and probably would have done the same thing in your position,” I said, leaving Ryan to exhale with seeming relief. I continued, switching back to considering the effects of the serum, “So, the warmth was growth or preparing for growth and the tingling was simply change or preparing for change, which could mean growth, shrinking, or something else.”

“It seems that way,” Erica said, “As for Ryan, since he kept cumming and taking control, at least from his perspective, his cock and balls continued to grow even if he had some contact with your male fluids. The contact he had with yours was far outweighed by the amount he gave to you. It is like his body knew what he was doing and became more masculine, while not decreasing in femininity. That is why his cock and balls are huge and he is so muscular, but he is still very feminine.”

“Yeah, even if that pizza delivery guy didn’t think I was,” Ryan said, “I mean, who could argue with these?” Ryan then pulled up his tank top, exposing his abs and six pack before sliding it up further, dropping his breasts out. “I mean that is one of the world’s best titty drops if I don’t say so myself,” at which point he saw I was staring, he smiled at me and took his tank top all the way off and threw it aside. “I might as well be comfortable and if it gives John the pleasure of feasting his eyes on these, why not?” he said, giving them a little shake in my direction and winked at me, melting any tension I felt and replacing it with arousal.

“Well now that I know you are responsible for my condition, even if well-intentioned, I do not feel the least bit bad staring or doing anything else,” I said with my own smiling reply as I reached over and lightly teased his other nipple that I hadn’t teased before.

“Dude, if you are going to do anything else, do anything to this,” Ryan said, holding his swelling cock through his shorts, which clearly outlined its every contour. “But let me at least finish my pizza first,” he said with a smile.

“I will try to resist,” I said, removing my hand and turning back to Erica, “But Erica, what about you? What do you think happened with your injection?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know. I guess it is something to do with the transmission through bodily fluids of the bull serum plus an additional dose of Queen. There must have been some weird interaction. That is the only explanation I can think of,” Erica said, “There are certainly other aspects of these serums we still don’t know. For example, they must have some period of metabolism or half-life after passing into your body, because clearly neither of you have changed after the shrinking, and John you have reported no tingling or warming.”

“Yeah, all of that has stopped,” I replied. “So, it seems we are like this until we take more serums, which could have more unpredictable side effects,” I said.

“Right, it appears that way. I know we can find a way to fix this, but for the time being I wouldn’t suggest using any more serums – I think it would be quite dangerous given how much we have apparently taken in such a short period. Now I don’t mean dangerous like dying, since the old man said that wouldn’t happen, but even crazier side effects could be possible,” Erica said.

“Like John growing a third boob? I would totally be down for that,” Ryan replied.

“Possibly, but more likely the permanent alteration of your genetic structure, trapping you forever as hugely endowed, both above and below the belt. I would guess that you would prefer one without the other if at all possible.” Erica said.

“On the other hand it could expand your horizons at the gym – you could be ogled by all your friends like you do the other women there. You could take your pick of the men since you have already tried and discovered most of the women there aren’t interested in you,” I said.

“Anyway, I’m sure I can think more clearly on a solution tomorrow, but for tonight, we might as well make the most of it,” Erica said, finishing her last slice of pizza, “But before you get any ideas, Ryan, let’s digest this pizza and start watching the newest ‘bingeworthy’ series and just chill.”

With that, I turned off the lights and we settled back beside each other on the couch, bathed in the warm glow of the television.

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
About 30 minutes into the episode I felt Ryan’s leg moving against mine. This wasn’t unusual, all three of us were sharing the couch, but he seemed more pressed up against me than he had to be. I watched as he moved his muscular, soft smooth leg against mine. He is clearly doing it on purpose and not just trying to get comfortable. I watched as he bent his knee slightly, rubbing his calf against mine. That looks so hot. His toned leg rubbing along my shapely leg, our soft feminine skin gliding against one another. It feels even better than it looks.

I could feel heat emanating from Erica’s direction and I could smell her. She smells so good, I thought as Ryan kept my attention with his leg and then started moving his very delicate, feminine foot against mine, playing with it. I glanced over and noticed he had his hand down his pants, not stroking, but just seemingly absentmindedly groping and fondling himself. As I watched him my gaze wandered back up to his large breasts that he proudly flaunted uncovered, having never replaced his tank top.

“You like what you see?” he leaned over and whispered playfully in my ear, flexing his chest, pushing his breasts impossibly forward and together even more. “How about this?” he asked with a smile, as he slid his shorts down about two inches in the front, exposing the root of his thick, hardening cock.

I looked back over at Erica. She appeared to have fallen asleep in the darkness of the room and glow of the television. Still, even that soon she must be having quite a dream, because I saw her cock stirring in her pants. She is turned on even in her sleep – that must be what is causing her pheromones to be increasing.

“Don’t worry about her,” Ryan whispered, his lips caressing my ear. “You are her winner, so you know she would want you to have a prize. And what better prize than these?” he asked in his most seductive tone, thrusting his naked breasts forward.

“Dude, you are insatiable,” I whispered back, “Haven’t you had enough?”

“How can you get enough of these?” he said, keeping his voice low, and placing my left hand on his breast. Oh, they do feel so good. So warm and soft and heavy.

He then moved his hand to my panties, tracing the outline of my cock, which was starting to become fully erect. “See, you agree,” he whispered at me, “your hard cock tells me all I need to know.” He grabbed my right leg and lifted it up and over his left, so it could lay across him and more in his lap, making us even closer than before, my soft thigh lying across his. Our thighs together look and feel so good, but I also think I feel the heat of his cock running down the right leg of his shorts. It is so big, and getting bigger as he gets more turned on.

Ryan sat forward and leaned toward me, bringing both of my hands to his breasts, holding them in his, before guiding them up slightly toward my face.

“What are you waiting for? An invitation?” he whispered.

With that I moved my face forward, into his ample cleavage. Licking and sucking from the center between them, then moving across each breast, first one and then the other, kissing as I move, my mouth finally arriving at the center, sucking and running my tongue over and around his long, erect nipples.

I could hear Ryan breathing heavily from my attention. My world is so completely consumed by his large breasts, that I barely noticed his hands on mine, stroking them through my shirt. I heard a pop and the next thing I noticed was the coolness of the room on my bare skin, making my nipples harden. He had set my breasts free, popping the buttons on my shirt, and I felt their weight again on my back, being no longer restrained within the confines of my shirt. I felt his fingers twirling around my own long, hard, sensitive nipples, and I thrusted my hips forward in response, my leg that is over his pushing both against his thigh and his hardening cock.

“Your mouth feels so good on my tits. Lean back for me baby, so I can return the favor, and then some,” Ryan said.

As soon as I removed my mouth from Ryan’s breasts, he turned me more toward him and buried his face in my pair. He didn’t mess around with the cleavage or running his tongue around the breast. Instead he hefted and cupped one breast in each hand, and started immediately by clamping his mouth around one of my nipples and as much of the areola as possible. He ran his tongue lightly and quickly across and around it, alternating between licking and then sucking that started gentle and more and more felt like he was trying to suck the entire breast into his mouth. With this I thrusted my hips forward, grinding my thigh against him, and incidentally rubbing up against his stiffening and growing cock, causing him to build his intensity of licking and sucking.

As he moved from one breast to the other he dropped the one he was finished with and moved his free hand to my panties. Unlike with my breasts, he started more gently with my cock: rubbing it lightly through my panties before moving his fingers inside. Ryan ran his fingers from the base of my cock to its tip and back again, lightly, stroking me, before going lower and gently rubbed against my balls, holding them delicately in his fingers.

“That feels so amazing,” I whispered, as continued thrusting my hips up against his hand, rubbing against his leg and cock.

Ryan removed his mouth from my nipple. “You think that is amazing, let me help you experience something even better,” Ryan whispered, as he climbed out from under my leg and knelt on the floor in front of me. He placed his hands on my hips and hooked his fingers around my panties. “You don’t need those. You have nothing to cover up from me,” he said.

I got the hint and lifted my hips up off the couch so he could take me panties off while kneeling in front of me. As they are off and on the floor he placed his hands on my ankles and ran them up and along my legs. By them time he reached my knees he leaned forward, placing his face between them, and then proceeded to lick and suck my inner thighs, alternating back and forth from my knees moving higher and higher.

“You have the world’s hottest legs and thighs,” he whispered, looking up at me.

Soon I can feel his breath against my cock, which is now standing rock hard, fully erect, and straining at its full two inches, bobbing in the air, craving attention.

“Is it my thighs you are after?” I whispered between breaths.

Ryan ran his hands over my hips, but rather than stopping there, he continued up to my shirt, which was hanging wide open but still on, covering my back, shoulders, and arms. He grabbed the sleeves of my shirt by the elbows and pulled my arms back, holding me there, making me unable to move, and thrusting my breasts forward even more than they already are due to their massive size.

“Not quite,” he responded, “You also have the absolute world’s best breasts. I think you have ruined all other breasts for me.”

My cock twitched and jumped, knowing his mouth was so close and feeling his warmth voice pass over it.

“Oh, so its my breasts that have you down there?” I whispered, teasingly.

“Well if you bent forward a bit, they would be down here too, but that is why I made sure they aren’t. They are just there for me to look at a bit and admire them. No, this is about the other part of you that is absolutely perfect to me: your cock and balls,” he whispered, before he flicked them tip of my cock with the tip of his tongue.

I inhaled sharply from the pleasure and what I hoped was coming.

Ryan continued, “Mmm, taste that little bit of precum. It’s perfect just like your cock and balls. They are the perfect size for you and don’t get in the way of your feminine perfection. They are a little reminder of who you were, and that really turns me on even more. Seeing them there, nestled between your shapely thighs and below your massive tits hanging over them. Even though it is a cock, attached to you it is more like a big clit that just begs to be licked.”

Should I be offended or flattered? I don’t know…

My thoughts were interrupted as Ryan engulfed my entire cock in his mouth, running his tongue up and down, back and forth along its length, lashing it like he would a clit. I clutched my own hips as I tried to stop from thrusting forward and giving in too easily or cumming too soon. It took all of the restraint I had as Ryan bathed my cock with his tongue.

“You’re going to make me cum if you keep that up,” I whispered.

Ryan smiled up at me and moved from rubbing my cock with his tongue to simply teasing its head, before taking his mouth off it altogether.

“Oh, I wouldn’t want that,” Ryan said, releasing my shirt and standing up between my still spread legs. I could see the outline of his cock pushing against the entire leg of one of his shorts, it was a wonder it didn’t pop out the bottom. “Especially when you did this to me,” he said, pulling down his shorts and dropping them to the ground. His massive cock sprang free, its tip pointed directly at and nearly touching my lips.

Dimen000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ooohhhh!!! Awesome chapter!
Explaining deeper the effects and side effect of the serums!

So it seems it wasn't cock theft, rather their bodies adapting to the roles the were feeling in that.moment and the pre being the trigger

Also, seems this also clarify that Ryan wasn't a douche xD pretty much letting himself fall victim of the horny energy and seeking more and more pleasure as well as to please his friend! Awesome!
Still kinda sad that poor John lost that "winning" sized cock xD

Awesome to see another chapter man! Is always a pleasure to read it and know what is happening to them! Keep that.good work, is been a pleasure so far to read your work~