A Strange Case (mf, Mmf, Penis Expansion, Breast Expansion, Tg/futa/gender Bender)

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
Ryan laughed. He then grabbed his cock around the base, pointing it as us as it jumped and flexed in his hand. Seemingly controlled by his cock, he arched his back and thrust his hips up off the bed in our direction, his six pack, thigh muscles, and triceps all tensed and distinct as his cock pulsed against the air, longer and thicker with the thrusts, his balls already looked to be swelling again with cum.

Ryan finally lifted his eyes from his cock to Erica and I. “I would say that is bullshit,” Ryan replied, still breathing heavily, trying to recover from his orgasm. “Look at my body. Look at my cock and balls. Tell them there isn’t King serum, because they haven’t heard.” His cock flexed again, fighting against his grasp, “Damn that feels so good! If you could feel what I am feeling you would know how ridiculous you sound.”

I was still trying to control my breathing and collect my thoughts after the frenzy of lust I had been feeling only minutes before. I had been able to get myself back from the edge and my cock was no longer a feather’s touch away from exploding once more. While Ryan had been hosing himself down with his own cum, Erica had whispered in my ear for me to relax and to save my cum – for what I did not know – but her whisper had helped me calm down a bit. Still, staring at Ryan’s impressive physique, having Erica’s warm breath against my neck, her breasts against my back, and her cock head against my crack, becoming wet with precum, my cock was straining against the air, as I couldn’t take my eyes off Ryan.

Erica stayed silent, watching Ryan. She moved her hands forward, cupping my breasts, pushing them together, caressing them, and Ryan’s gaze and expression showed that he approved.

Ryan continued, “Not only am I getting bigger, feeling waves of warmth flowing through my cock and balls, but I also feel even more in control. I feel even more like a king.” He flexed his chest and shoulders, the muscles taught and striations standing out, as the power visibly washed over him. “John, look at us. When we started this, before any changes, we were about the same – above average guys in physical shape and what we were packing in our pants. Then, even after the first changes, even after becoming feminine with big cocks, we both were still pretty similar – you just sexier and bigger in all ways.” He paused to take a breath as his cock flexed again. “But now, it is clear who is supposed to be in control. Yes, if you ignore what we are packing below the belt, either of us would be a sexy woman any guy would be lucky to score – just different types. While I could beat-up my old self or take him to bed, you are built for sex – your body just begs for it. And while your cock and mine are both hard and throbbing, that is about all they have in common. As mine flexes, becoming larger and larger, well over a foot long now and thicker than a beer bottle, yours is barely a cock. And even if Erica says you grew, I can’t tell. You can’t even see yours over your tits.”

I looked down and all I could see were my huge breasts. He’s not wrong. I then looked over at Ryan and he nodded at me as his cock flexed again, as if to emphasize this point.

“Don’t worry John, even if you can’t see your cock, I can,” Ryan said. Ryan’s gaze shifted to my groin and wrapped his hands around his cock, giving it a stroke in my direction. “John’s cock, do you think there is King serum?”

I felt my cock bob and flex against the air as I watched Ryan’s cock flexing and straining, not retreating in size after each flex.

Before I could respond, Ryan answered himself. “Your cock thinks so – it is nodding ‘yes’. It really seems to like what it sees. But cocks don’t always think clearly. I mean yours got you where you are now. Just think about it. Way back at the start, your cock wanted to win against mine in the stroking contest. I bet it was your cock that made you want to suck my tits and think that would make you win. But really it put you right in the position to suck my cock and swallow my cum for the first time. That first time led to everything else and eventually you serving me as your king. Your cock loves to submit to my superior cock.”

Even as Ryan is being abrasive, he is right - I am so turned on. Erica’s pheromones, precum, and her body against me, combined with Ryan’s display of power, I can’t resist.

Ryan then pointed his cock at me. “Now, try to ignore what your cock wants, which you think would be easy with how small it is, and tell me yourself what you think. Looking down the barrel of my cock once more, what do you say about King serum?”

I felt Erica teasing my nipples, rubbing them, tugging on them lightly, making me more and more turned on. Then I felt her hot breath on my ear before her soft tongue ran along its edge, sending prickles down my spine, and I sunk slightly, fighting to not go weak in the knees, with a moan in response.

Ryan reached out and grabbed my wrist, pulling himself off the bed, standing up, and pulling me closer to him. As he pulled me toward him, he reached his other hand forward, between my legs, spreading my thighs, and I felt his fingers trace over my balls before taking my cock lightly between his fingers, running them along it, stroking me between them.

“Well?” Ryan asked, moving my hand that he was holding by the wrist to his cock. Without conscious thought my fingers wrapped around his shaft, feeling its large circumference and the power and warmth flowing through it with each flex. He thrust up against my hand, moving his cock against it. Before I knew it, he wasn’t just thrusting into my hand, I was stroking his cock.

I sighed. I had not been responding all along because I didn’t have anything witty or contrary to say, but I also didn’t want to give in. Pressed for an answer, I had to say it, “I can’t deny your growth and power,” I said, making Ryan smile and thrust more against me. I really couldn’t, and him stroking me turned me on even more, making me stroke him more in return.

“How could you?” Ryan, responded. “See, John gets it, and I see why. Look at you: massive tits and an hourglass body that just begs for cock, particularly my cock, so much that you can’t keep your hands off it,” Ryan said as he pushed his cock into my hand more, pushing it higher and up against my breasts. “It’s coming up to see you again, but since my cum seems to make cocks grow, we need to find something different for you. Like I said before, I like your little cock and balls. They are already as big as I want them now, fitting nicely between my fingers, tucked up nicely and partially hidden between your legs. Of course, you could still be smaller, and I would like that just fine; so, you growing bigger from my King cum would ruin your otherwise smoking hot female body.”

“Oh, don’t worry about that,” Erica said, hefting my heavy breasts in her hands, before rubbing her hands down my sides and hips, before returning them to my nipples. “You keep saying how different you and John are in size but look at your cocks and balls. You are both equally smooth and soft down there and I think you are more like John than you realize. Just watching you stroke each other makes me see that. You are just two girls playing with each other.”

Ryan’s comments and Erica’s should not have me still turned on, but I am overwhelmed by the sensations with being pressed between Erica’s breasts, cock, and balls on my back, and Ryan’s huge flexing cock in my hand and mine in his. It all feels so good. So I don’t resist and just take it all in.

“Yeah, sure,” Ryan said, tensing his cock and pushing into my hand. “Like my monster, the biggest cock in the world, has anything in common with John’s cute little one. That doesn’t even mention the rest of the package. As I said, look at my physique compared to his,” he said dismissively, flexing his chest and then his abs, his defined muscles providing a period to his sentence. “And balls, as much or more than a cock, show just how much a man a guy is. I can’t even see John’s balls, they are buried somewhere between those thick thighs.”

I felt Ryan’s fingers stroke down to the base of my cock, lightly fingering my balls to emphasize his point – eliciting a quiver and sigh from me in response - before he stroked back up.

“Just checking to see if those little marbles are still there. They are, at least for now. Don’t worry John, I will go down on you again – just as soon as what is between your legs is as feminine as the rest of you.” Ryan groaned and I felt his cock flex again in my grasp. It didn’t get noticeably bigger that time, but that didn’t stop it from thrusting up against my breasts. “Just feeling your little balls, how tiny they are, gets me even more turned on knowing I gave you those. Look at my balls compared to them.”

I did as he said. He wasn’t kidding, his balls were truly a sight to behold.

Ryan continued, “While John’s balls barely there, mine are big, round, and heavy. They are powerful and commanding. They are the balls of a King and they demand service.”

“They do look so full of cum.” Erica said, her hands leaving my breasts as she pulled her cock from against my ass. She stepped around beside Ryan and I, having pulled her pajama pants back up. She stood there, magnificent and topless, and her bottom half, even covered, left little to the imagination. Her cock was clearly outlined down the leg of her pants, pushing against the fabric, and her balls made a large bulge in her pants between her legs, clearly unable to be hidden.

Erica had the attention of both Ryan and I as we stroked each other, watching her. She had her eyes fixed on Ryan’s cock and balls, biting her lower lip as she looked at them. She moved her hands to her breasts, cupping them, rubbing them, and then moving inward to stroke and tease her nipples.

“Admit it. You know there is King serum,” Ryan said. “You just said what you said about it to make me prove it to both of you. Me proving it just turns you on more because it is like a competition, you are drawn to my huge balls, and the control of your king. The three things you wanted: competition, size, and control.”

Wow. All that analysis while stroking me, being stroked, and getting a show from Erica – Erica and I really may be lost to his control. And this control is making him grow even harder.

Ryan continued, “You see, a king has both brains and balls to support his claim.”

“Oh Ryan,” Erica said, licking her lips and pushing out her chest, pulling on her nipples, “I agree.”

With that Erica moved her hands from her breasts down her stomach to where she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her pajama pants and pulled them down slowly. Ryan and I both stared at her, completely entranced by Erica once again. I watched as her pants slid beneath her smooth abs to first strands, then tufts, then a dense forest of public hair that stood thick and tall. Only once she had moved her pants more than an inch down the shaft of her girthy cock did it start to emerge, its root buried deep within the thicket of her hair, that while still a shade of blonde, was far darker than before. As she slid down her pants, her veiny, thick cock was gradually revealed, inch by inch, and the tops of her balls were partially revealed beside it before her cock sprang free. With her cock now free, Erica shimmied the pants to the floor and stepped out of them. Her cock looked even bigger than before, even though her bush of long, dense pubes covered its base. Even with Ryan’s balls growing larger from the serum, Erica’s still looked to rival his in size, weight, and fullness – but unlike Ryan’s hairless sack, her balls looked like two extremely fuzzy, dirty blond coconuts.

Reactions: ilpallazo

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
Erica was truly an impressive sight. From about her mid-thigh to her waist, she was the very picture of masculine virility. Her balls hung heavy, huge, full, and low between her thighs. Her thick, full glossy hair, which even at a distance seemed to radiate her scent, covered her balls, wrapped around the base of her cock, and spread out just stopping at her thighs and waist. Above her pendulous balls jutted her massive, veiny cock, which stood out imposingly, hard, and commanding, with a large drop of precum already glistening on its tip. Even with her soft, curvy body, Erica’s cock and balls were overwhelmingly masculine and dominant.

I saw the look on Ryan’s face. He is in awe, I thought, as was I.

“Ryan, didn’t you say balls show masculinity and ‘a king has balls to support his claim’?” Erica said and then spread her legs slightly and hefted her balls forward, one in each hand. “What do you think of these?”

Ryan didn’t speak, but his focused gaze on Erica’s package was response enough.

Erica looked up at Ryan, and in the sweetest tone of voice said, “These sure look like the balls of a king. Ryan, you are looking at me like you are jealous or hungry or both. I think you see that while you are ripped and have a huge cock, that does change the fact that what you have between your legs are the playthings of a cum-swallowing cocksucker.”

Ryan and I had both been holding our breath, watching Erica’s reveal, and we both only seemed to remember to breathe at this point – my breath coming back as a gasp of amused surprise, stifling a chuckle, and Ryan’s one of anger, before he covered it with a smile and forced out one laugh.

“That is no way to refer to John,” Ryan said, flexing against my hand. “But I get it. Just like you told me there was no such thing as King serum, you now want to challenge me so I dominate you more,” Ryan said, doing his best to maintain his composure, but his tone wasn’t as playful as his words or smile would suggest.

“Maybe…” Erica said, flirtatiously, “or maybe I am telling you the truth.” She moved her hands from her balls and wrapped them around the base of her cock, giving it a few pumps in Ryan’s direction.

“I was about to do you the favor of letting you service me, but how you are acting makes me think that doesn’t seem like the right reward. I was going to get a serum to help John with his little problem – to help make it a very little problem. Now while I am at it, Erica, I will get something for you too,” Ryan said and went to move away, but he didn’t. His feet wouldn’t move.

“What the?” Ryan looked puzzled, “What gives?”

“You are just following the command you had me give,” Erica responded, “Earlier, after John suggested we use more serums, you had me issue the command of ‘no more serums.’ We all agreed.”

“I don’t remember that!” Ryan said. “Well then Erica, I command you to undo the command and let me get serums.”

Erica sighed. “That won’t work. Since we all agreed to not get any more serums, I can’t even give a command to allow you to,” Erica replied.

“Damnit,” Ryan said flatly, “that is a dangerous power if you can just say a command and we don’t even know it is one. From now on any command has to be said as ‘I command you.’”

“That sounds fair. I promise that anything more I say without starting with ‘I command you’ will not be a command and it will not influence you,” Erica said. “But don’t be upset about the serums. You have done more than enough with them,” she said, motioning to her cock and balls. “If you hadn’t switched the Queen serum for Bull serum I would have never gotten these and the power of command. Thanks for that.”

That was the first time Erica acknowledged Ryan’s tampering out loud…For all her words, Erica’s eyes are really on Ryan’s body, and particularly his cock and balls and he seems to notice it.

“No problem – but I think I deserve a real ‘thanks,’” Ryan said, sounding in control and as if this was only a minor setback to his plans. “You and John are so good with your words, but you know I prefer action. And since I can’t use serums, I will just use what I have – all of me, which you can’t resist.”

With his free hand, Ryan reached out to my free hand. I thought he was going to move it to his cock, but instead he moved it to Erica’s. “John, since Erica dropped her pants I can tell you have been begging to do this. It’s okay, I want you to – stroke Erica’s cock,” Ryan ordered.

As my fingers touched Erica’s cock I knew he was right. I was overwhelmed, turned-on, and did exactly as Ryan commanded. I had Erica’s huge cock in one hand and Ryan’s massive monster in the other, stroking both, feeling the weight, heat, and power of each as they flexed. Since I had been stroking him before, Ryan was flexing more than Erica, but Erica’s breathing was rapidly increasing as the flexing of her cock. As I stroked them, Ryan kept his other hand on me, continuing to stroke me, but I could tell he was losing focus on his stroking of me. He began to face more toward Erica and less toward me, giving me the best view of both.

Erica moaned, edging forward against my hand. Ryan spoke again, “Stay right where you are,” he commanded. “And John, don’t let these two real cocks touch. Real, because yours doesn’t count. I want this to last as long as possible for both you and Erica. If I had these two big cocks rubbing against each other both of you couldn’t hold back.”

Erica moaned again, “You are right, it would be over too quickly,” she said.

“Just think, Erica, where John is now is what you were doing to us when this all started– stroking two hard cocks. But while you were stroking us to compete and have control over us, I am the one now in control,” Ryan said, pausing as his cock flexed powerfully. “John, you look so perfect with a cock in each hand. Your little cock in my fingers keeps telling me how much you like it. Too bad we didn’t have two more guys over today, or you could have really gotten all you can handle with a cock for your mouth and ass too. Mmm…just think of that, both hands full and air tight,” Ryan’s cock swelled even more as he paused to savor the thought, “Well, there is always next weekend. And maybe by then I will get a serum to give you a pussy too, so you can take five at once.”

My cock should have become soft from this talk of having a pussy and serving cocks, but feeling the cocks in my hands and being so close to Erica is getting me more and more turned on. I must fight it and Erica must too. Otherwise, Ryan will have us completely under his control.

Erica moaned and thrust up against my hand, visibly holding herself back in response to Ryan’s fantasy for me. Ryan smiled at her, “That is turning you on even more, isn’t it, knowing I will take complete control over both of you with my cock. Your cock is flexing more and faster. I can tell you are trying to resist. You are losing control to your king. I thought it would take longer in this position, our cocks pointed at each other, John serving them both. But apparently, I have more stamina too. Look at my cock and tell it how there is no King serum. It’s so big you barely even need to bend down to give it what it deserves – your mouth.”

He is doing exactly what he wants. I should do something. I should act.

“Oh Ryan,” I said in my most seductive tone, trying to break his concentration on Erica.

“Don’t worry John, I didn’t forget about you, but no matter how much you beg you won’t get to swallow any more of my cum. Sorry, no growth for you. Erica, my cum may add to those cock and balls you were thanking me for, but I’m okay with that in trade for you losing all control and submitting to me. Then, with you serving your king fully, there will be no stopping me from doing whatever I want, including more serums,” Ryan paused and let it sink in. “Yeah, you heard me right. I don’t believe that the serums are off limits for good. I just think the King serum may let my queen resist a little or my command power is wearing off. One load of my cum should be all it takes for things to change.”

Erica’s cock is flexing faster and faster in my hand and she is doing nothing to resist. This needs to stop if we don’t want all of what Ryan just said to happen.

Erica moaned and reached out and wrapped her hand around the top of Ryan’s cock above mine. “You are so right, just one load will do it,” Erica said, licking her lips.

Ryan smiled in triumph. “John, just hold onto Erica and stroke me faster,” Ryan directed, “I want her on edge, making her desire build and build just as I cum to own her.”

He knows what he is doing. If only Erica can resist…

“Yes, John, do exactly what Ryan commands,” Erica said.

Shit! We are done for! But Erica and I stroked Ryan harder and faster, his cock tensing and his cock head flaring above his nipples. He has such amazing stamina. I don’t know how he is holding back. We are stroking him faster and faster and that cock of his stays hard as iron, but he is still in control.

Erica moved forward, but this time Ryan didn’t stop her. This time her eyes were focused on his cock. As their bodies came together their breasts grazed each other and their cocks briefly touched, making both shudder like they had received a slight but very pleasurable electrical shock. Erica pulled Ryan’s cock back and up slightly, helping direct him, “I want you comfortable and able to focus on your pleasure,” she said. “Besides, the bed will give these lots of support,” Erica said, caressing Ryan’s large sack with her other hand, “So they can pump out all their cum.”

Ryan smiled and moved back to sit on the edge of the bed again with her standing in front of him. I followed along – I still had their cocks in my hands, even though at some point Ryan’s hand had fallen away from mine.

Erica moved closer to Ryan’s cock, bending down slightly, licking her lips again, her mouth opening. He must be able to feel her breath on him she is so close. She then paused and did not move any closer for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually, she moved her hand up from stroking his cock to run her finger across the head, rubbing it around, teasing it, and covering her finger in his precum. Erica then stood up and brought her precum covered finger to her nose, smelling it, and as she moved it closer to her lips she moved herself closer to Ryan, where she ran her finger, wet with his precum, over Ryan’s lips instead. While she was still staring at his cock, he was looking at her eyes as he licked the precum from his lips.

Reactions: ilpallazo

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
“Oh baby, you really know how to turn me on to make sure you get as much cum as possible,” Ryan said.

“If that is what you want,” Erica said, “Even though you never gave John or me a choice, you will have a choice.”

“What choice?” Ryan asked, “There is no choice. I can tell you exactly what is going to happen. You are going to stick my big, fat cock in your mouth, and give me the best blow job that you know how. While doing that, John will play with my balls, teasing up more cum, until I explode more cum than I ever have right into your mouth and down your throat. You will swallow it all and love every drop. Then, I will have all the control, you will both know I am your king, and you both will do whatever I want for my pleasure.”

“That is certainly one way things could go,” Erica said, reaching back out to rub the head of Ryan’s cock, slick with precum, teasing the tip. “But what if that all happened, except in exchange your cock and balls shrank to be smaller than mine?”

“What is this? A way to hold me back from cumming?” Ryan asked, “I guess I could be the second biggest in the world for a little while and with my control take it back after.”

“What if you shrank down to the size you were before this all started?” Erica asked.

“No big deal – that way my life before all this. Same answer,” Ryan replied.

“What about John’s size now and you lost your muscle mass to be more like him?” Erica asked.

“Ha! I should hope not. But, how many more ways do I have to say it? Same answer. It doesn’t matter anyway, it won’t happen, but if it does, I will regain it all and then some after I take total control,” Ryan said.

“Ok, final question, I promise. What if you were to go past John, your cock and balls shrinking down to nothing or even becoming completely female, with your body becoming even more buxom and feminine than his?” Erica asked, teasing and stroking Ryan’s cock head as she did.

“I hope this is turning you on more, because it is doing nothing for me,” Ryan said, “I mean my cock is still hard and tingling more than it ever has before, but that is just because it is begging for release. I hope you are ready to taste my King cum.”

Erica moaned. “Mmm…Sword cum,” Erica replied.

“What?” Ryan asked.

“Well, if we are naming your cum based on the most recent serum you had, this would be ‘Sword cum’ since you injected Sword not King,” Erica said.

“Yeah, right,” Ryan said dismissively, “Then how would you explain the labeled vial, old notes, my ability to control you and John, my muscle growth, and my continued growth of my cock and balls? All that just happened.”

“It didn’t just happen. I did some, you did the rest,” Erica said. “The notes were my doing. I used an old fountain pen from the case to write the notes. I did it left-handed – a little skill I have been working on for years when I am bored – that way you wouldn’t know it was me. The name ‘King’ and the description all seemed perfect to get you to use it. With all the times you couldn’t control yourself with John, you left me alone with the serums plenty to work this all out.”

“As for the control, that was all me, which is why you had to order me to do anything to John.” Erica turned to me, “Sorry John, but that was all part of the charade for getting us to this point. I promise to make it up to you.”

“You better,” I said playfully, still stroking Ryan, who had become much more quiet but his cock flexed no less often as he fought to hold back his orgasm.

“As for the growth and other changes – the growth was as designed and the enhanced physique was apparently a side-effect of the serum used, maybe in conjunction with the Bull serum.”

“But what do you mean the growth was as designed? If that was the case, why didn’t you give us Sword earlier instead of Bull serum?” I asked.

“You saw all the vials of Bull serum, but I doubt you noticed any Sword. That is because there were very few. Apparently, it wasn’t as popular as Bull serum because of its requirements and attributes,” Erica explained.

“Requirements?” I asked.

“Yes, Bull gives growth no matter what with minimal side effects, unless you take too much apparently. Sword requires a catalyst. Something to make it start working. What it requires is something no two straight guys like you would have ever accepted even if it promised to grow your cocks,” Erica paused. “It required you to ingest cum.”

“See, that is how I know you are lying. My cock grew right after the injection and I only swallowed cum after that,” Ryan said.

“That is where you are wrong,” Erica said. “John came against you at least twice, and while his cum wasn’t very much and it was mixed with your precum, you had at least two makeout sessions after he came. In fact, I made sure you two shared a passionate cum kiss right before you went and gave yourself the injection.”

“So you are saying I gave John his sexy body and he gave me even more of mine. John you really are getting everything you want,” Ryan said with a taunting tone, then gritting his teeth from an apparent wave of tingling or pleasure. “But that also makes it clear that you don’t get any of my cum. Erica made it clear that Sword serum gives growth, and I can feel my cock continuing even more now.” He thrusted and flexed again.

Erica continued, “Ryan, I loved watching you even more after. So big and strong, your muscles tense and rippling, your cock a girder of veiny steel, your massive cock head flaring as it prepared to explode. All of that right before you greedily devoured all that cum thinking how you would stop John from challenging you. You savored it and sucked it all down. Like a good girl you didn’t leave any. I am surprised you haven’t begged for more already.”

Ryan was thrusting faster into my hand but had a look of anger flash across his face. “What are you getting at? I don’t need to drink cum – I just did it to stop John from growing. If Sword is even real and makes me grow from drinking cum, I can stop any time I want, no big deal.”

“Really? How do you feel now?” Erica asked.

“Like a king. In control. Turned on. Tingling increasing more and more. Like I could cum one thousand times and then still cum more. Like a stud,” Ryan said, rapid-fire as he got more turned on. “John, you can stop stroking Erica now. She is getting right where I want her. You should wrap both your hands around my cock, just to get it ready for Erica. Pump it for me and aim it right at her mouth.”

I looked over at Erica and she nodded at me. So I did as Ryan directed, feeling his cock tense and flex in both my hands, pumping it.

“Yes, keep it up,” Erica said with a smile. “But look at your cock, it seems to have stopped growing.”

Ryan was staring at it. “It may be taking a break, but I will grow more. The tingling is increasing. It is more than I have ever felt before,” Ryan said.

“Tingling means change. Warmth means growth,” I said.

“And growth is a type of change!” Ryan exclaimed, thrusting into my hands, bucking his hips.

“True but tingling without warmth may also lead exactly to those questions I asked,” Erica said.

“Bullshit!” Ryan hissed, writhing in pleasure.

“The more this pleasure is prolonged, the longer the tingling happens, the more the change, just like when you did it to John,” Erica said, smiling at him.

“I don’t believe you,” Ryan said, his gaze on his cock, before using what appeared to be all his willpower to snap his eyes off his cock and look right at Erica. “Erica, wrap your lips around my cock head. I command you to suck my huge dick.”

Erica moved forward toward his cock, opening her mouth, getting closer. When she was just about to have her mouth on it, she looked up from Ryan’s cock into his eyes.

“No,” she responded in a matter-of-fact tone.

Ryan moaned, “Well maybe I need to go back to having my queen order her subject. Erica, tell John to wrap his hands around your cock and his lips around mine.”

Now he is trying to make her lose control…

“No,” Erica said simply with shrug.

I smiled, that means there is no King.

“That means nothing!” Ryan said, “You are just able to resist me since my serum is wearing off.”

“If you say so,” Erica said. “That is why it is your choice. You can believe me or not. Drink your cum or not. But I can promise you, if you don’t cum, the tingling won’t stop and the only way for you to get the warmth feeling you want, is through cum. Sword provides growth, but needs cum to keep it.”

“Whatever you choose is fine with me,” I said, edging Ryan, slowing my strokes every time he got closer to cumming. “Ryan, if you don’t believe Erica I can just keep edging you as long as you want. Besides, if you get smaller it will be even easier to stroke you.”

Ryan grunted loudly and thrust up into my hands.

“But then again, it is getting harder and harder to keep you on edge,” I said, stroking faster, pushing him closer and closer.

“Fuck!” Ryan roared, thrusting and bucking wildly into my hands, “Stroke my cock! Don’t stop! I’m going to cum!” Ryan yelled. He threw himself back onto the bed and thrust his hips up into the air as streams of cum pumped from his massive balls through his cock like an out-of-control firehose, spraying from the bed above his head down to his abs and everywhere in between. I kept pumping his cock, the cum shooting out of it, until it slowed to a trickle.

Even after the cum stopped spewing from his cock, Ryan’s cock still flexed and writhed, pulsing, hard and fast, so I continued to hold it in my hands long after I otherwise would have released him. I began to continue to stroke him again, like he did to me when he was forcing my changes, shrinking me, but I didn’t do it long before Erica shook her head to tell me “no”.

“Ah!” Ryan moaned, “The tingling just gets more and more!” He thrust his hips up against the air and my hands. “Let go of me!” I did as he said and he thrust then against empty space. Ryan reached for his cock and wrapped his hands around it. The head that had been sitting up between his nipples when at rest before, but now it looked lower, either from getting softer or “It’s shrinking,” Ryan said. “The tingling is making me shrink!”

Erica calmly shook her head and responded, “I told you. The growth from Sword needs cum to keep it.”

Ryan scraped a finger’s worth of cum off his cheek, looking at it through narrowed eyes as he struggled to stop thrashing around on the bed. His cock seeming to have a mind of its own, pulling his hips along after it. “But how much should I eat to stop it?” he wondered aloud, before he put it into his mouth. His breathing slowed slightly. “The tingling decreased a little,” he said. He scooped another finger’s worth from his other cheek and ate it too. He then scraped his forehead and ears. He sighed. “That is getting better and now I am feeling a little warmth mixed in.” He looked down at his chest and began to scoop the cum off his breasts. “If I just take in just enough, I should be able to manage it – not shrink, but hold my size.” He moved his hand to his mouth, trying to gauge the right amount.

“Are you sure that is enough?” I asked as I grabbed his still hard but trying to soften cock and started stroking him. Immediately he flexed and bucked against me, swallowing all the cum from his hand in the process. I stroked him harder, making him gasp. As he did, I moved my non-stroking hand into his field of view and near his mouth and nose: it was covered in his cum, collected from that which had spilled onto me as I stroked him through his orgasm. Ryan smiled and opened his mouth, sucking his cum off my hand.

His breathing settled from being ragged from the tingling into the steadier deep breaths that characterized the feeling of warmth, growth, and pleasure that I recognized so well.

“That feels much better,” Ryan said, “Thanks.” He then proceeded to move his hands across his body, finding cum, and feeding it to himself as he thrust up against my hand. “Look at my cock, it is already almost as big as it was before, and the warmth is still growing.”

Erica and I watched as Ryan scraped the cum from his body and then the bedsheets, eating it all, his cock flexing and growing as I stroked him.

Finally, after his search for all the cum was over Ryan spoke again. “Look at my cock!” Ryan exclaimed. “It is halfway up my chest and bigger than it was before! The tingling and warmth are just so much. John, if this is what you were feeling before, I can totally understand why you let me keep stroking you again and again. It is amazing.”

“It is you stud,” Erica said, “You are almost hung like a bull for real now. You don’t want John to stop stroking you, do you?”

Ryan sat up from laying down and again pushed up into my hand, “No. Keep it up. You both are loving this as much as I am I can tell. Just you wait until I cum again and get even bigger. I don’t know why I was reluctant to swallow my cum in the first place. It makes my cock and balls grow. It gives me unbelievable pleasure. It even tastes good.”

That last one…

“And best of all I know that I will use all of it to dominate both of you and get exactly what I want,” Ryan said.

“What do you want?” Erica asked.

“Right now, I want John to keep his hands on my cock so he can feel its growth and power. John, you get to experience the reverse of what I did. I felt your cock shrinking smaller and smaller in my hand, dominating you. You get to feel mine grow bigger and bigger in yours, knowing that it will take control of you,” Ryan said. “I can see the thought already turns you on, your little cock is just leaking watching me, knowing you can’t have all this.” He gasped and writhed as his cock spread my fingers wider apart as it grew longer and thicker.

“Your cock is so big and powerful Ryan,” Erica said. “I didn’t know you would like the Sword so much that you would use it to be the biggest ever. Even bigger than my real winner would have been. But you are.”

“And I will get even bigger. Speaking of that, John, I don’t want you getting any growth ideas from taking my precum or cum. So back up,” Ryan said. “This is all mine.” He then wrapped his hands around his cock, pumping it, his breasts moving along with it too, acting as a bit of a titjob to go with his stroking. “It feels so good! The tingling. The warmth. The cum churning in my growing sack. I just came so much, but I feel like I am holding back so I don’t cum again so soon. It’s so hard!”

“That’s probably from the little bit Rabbit I mixed in,” Erica said with a smile.

“Rabbit? What the are you talking about now? You said the serum was called Sword,” Ryan said, not taking his eyes off his cock.

“Sword was just the primary serum, so that seemed the most appropriate to call it. I added a couple others to help you along the way,” Erica said. “As you have seen, Sword grants growth, but at the expense of needing cum to keep it up. So I wanted to make sure you had plenty of cum and desire to go with it. So I found a serum that supposedly makes its user horny as a rabbit.”

“Oh yeah, that explains why I just want to fuck my brains out. It is getting harder and harder to think straight. I mean my cock is right there, look at it. Right up between my big tits,” Ryan said, stroking his cock harder and faster.

“But an aphrodisiac doesn’t mean more cum is produced, just more sexual desire,” I said watching Ryan wrestling with his cock.

“Really?” Erica said with a slightly mischievous edge. “Are you sure? I thought it sounded perfect to go with that double-edged Sword. The more growth there is, the more cum is needed to sustain the growth, so I figured more desire for it all would help Ryan. Don’t you agree?”

Ryan was pumping his cock hard and fast, only half listening, “Yeah, yeah. More cum means more growth, which needs more cum. Got it. But look at this thing! I don’t care how much cum I need if I keep growing like this! And damn it feels so good!” He groaned. “I love it!”

“See, Ryan loves it. So I knew the other serum I added to the mix would be perfect too,” Erica said.

“Fuck yeah!” Ryan groaned, “If it works as well as these other two I can’t wait to fuck your brains out with this cock. Look at how big I am! Look at my muscles! Look at my balls! And look at my cock! You will never see another guy as big as me! Even with everything else that damned Bull serum did, I am still the biggest, most masculine guy you will ever see!” Ryan roared, approaching orgasm.

“Oh Ryan,” Erica said, sounding positively seductive, “You are so right. I am glad you appreciate your maleness. That is why the final serum I mixed in is called ‘Destruction.’ If the Sword and Rabbit were not enough motivation, I knew the Destruction would be in case you decided to refuse to eat cum and just go back to your regular size after the Sword wore off. Destruction acts to destroy your masculinity. Every part of it. You will become softer and curvier. You will lose your muscles, your balls, and your cock. You will lose it all and you will be the most feminine woman you will ever see. A sexual goddess.”

“You bitch!” Ryan said, unable to take his hands off his cock, but looking angry and like he wanted to do something about this. He wasn’t taking himself to orgasm, but he wasn’t stopping either.

“No, that will be you, if you don’t just give in to your feelings,” Erica said calmly. “As I said before, you have a choice. You can ignore the cravings, not drink your cum, and become everything I just told you. Or you can be everything you want and be the biggest stud in the world. The Destruction can be offset by keeping up with growth provided by Sword. All you have to choose is to swallow cum.”

I moved closer to where Ryan was struggling with the decision to finish stroking himself. “Ryan, you said you liked my little cock, so now you can have one of your own,” I said, stroking mine in his direction. “I mean if you decide you don’t want to be a big stud just because you have to swallow some cum, even if you change your mind later, after your cock shrinks to where you can’t get to it, you can suck mine.”

Ryan sped up his stroking at that taunt.

I then reached over and grabbed Erica’s hand, pulling her close to us. “I’m sure you won’t mind me being bigger than you, and the winner.” With that, I leaned in and kissed Erica passionately, Ryan having a clear view of it all even around his cock. She grabbed my cock and started stroking it, moaning as she did.

That was all it took. Ryan resumed his furious stroking, staring down at his cock, licking and biting his lips in anticipation of what was to come.

Dimen000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ohohohohho another plot twist , really happy you came back with more of this, it is turning out so much much better and awesome and horny!!! So cool!!

frig84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're hanging in suspense. Hope everything is okay. Looking forward to an update.

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
I am still around. I'm sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.

While writing this story, I somehow had another story idea come to mind that was supposed to just be a quick side project. I planned to spend about 5 pages writing it out so I could then get back to this story. Unfortunately, that story took on a life of its own and I couldn't stop writing it all the way to its end. Thankfully, I just finished it and plan to start posting it to the site in parts. It's different from this story, but some of you may still enjoy it. If interested, check out "The Amulet".

If not, that's okay, because I will be back to take "A Strange Case" to its conclusion.

Dimen000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Beeen waiting so long for thiiiiiiiis, never been too invested in a story hahaha
Glad to see you back and happy to check out more of your work!

Reactions: No One Anyone

Ifbbpro

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“You’re not so bad yourself,” I said, “while you are lusting after my body, you are ignoring the fact that yours is smoking hot as well. Your breasts are even bigger than Erica’s and you have the figure that would make most guy’s jealous, let alone fit women. You are soft and feminine, yet hard,” I said running my hand without thinking about it over Ryan’s abs, counting his six-pack, my long feminine nails lightly scratching his skin.

“That is not all that is hard,” Ryan said as he guided my hand to his huge cock and took his other hand and placed it on my now fully hard, but much smaller cock. “Since it was my cum and precum that helped make you this way, I deserve some credit and maybe some reward for giving you that massive pair of tits and the sexiest set of legs and best damn ass I have ever seen,” he said with his most charming smile. Of course, since he had the face and voice of a beautiful woman, it was that much more convincing to me.

“Now you heard Erica, you have to leave me cleaner than you found me,” I said as I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft and began to feel him grow even harder and larger.

“That shouldn’t be hard, you dirty girl,” Ryan replied. “Since I have given you a thorough scrubbing, I think I got all of the cum, yours and mine, off of you but let me check,” Ryan said before placing his mouth around one of my nipples, sucking on it, teasing it with his tongue. He came up for air, “That one seems good, let me check the other,” he said before doing the same to it.

“That feels so good,” I moaned to him. “You should now check both at the same time,” I said as I pushed them together for him. Ryan buried his face in my cleavage, and then alternated back and forth between my breasts, sucking and licking one for a while before returning to the other. He was smothering his face in them, devouring them, and this time I did not hold him to them because there would be a real danger of suffocation since they were now so huge. “That feels amazing – I never knew I could get so turned on just from my breasts,” I said.

“Not just your breasts. Your huge breasts. Your massive fucking tits, you hottie,” Ryan said, taking his face out of them for a minute to breathe. “Your cock is perfect too. I know you may not think so, but I do. It wouldn’t be fair if you had the biggest boobs and the biggest cock. And since I am not into cock, yours is the perfect size for me and I love how you can cum often, showing the effect I have on you,” Ryan said, “It just makes me want to kiss and suck all over your hot body, while making you cum, again and again.” While Ryan was sucking and licking my breasts, he had a hand on my cock, stroking me, and now, with him speeding up his stroking it didn’t take long before my moans turned into…

“I’m cumming!” I cried out, feeling my little balls contract, my whole-body quivering, and my load shooting out to cover Ryan’s knuckles of the fingers he was using to stroke me.

“Oh baby, that was so hot,” Ryan said. “But now that I have made you make a little mess, I need to help you clean it up. Let me rub it off of you,” Ryan said with a smile as he rinsed his hand before returning it to stroking my cock.

“You bad boy,” I said, “You know I can cum multiple times and it drives me wild.” I could already feel my cock getting closer and closer to cumming again.

“Really? I didn’t think I knew that,” Ryan said teasingly, “How about when I do this too?” he thrust his face back between my breasts and with his other hand he smacked my ass a few times, making me feel my ass and hips shake from the reverberation, and leaving a slightly lingering sting from his hand.

“Eh, that’s ok too I…GUESS!” I tried to play it cool but couldn’t my whole body bucking as I thrust and bucked into another orgasm that dribbled cum across his fingers.

“You are a dirty girl,” he said, rinsing his hand again, before placing it back on my cock, resuming his stroking. “I am just innocently trying to get you clean and there you go dirtying my hand again with your cum. Speaking of cum,” I felt Ryan’s other hand move under my balls and between my thighs, rubbing them. “Even after me cleaning you, you are still leaking my cum all out of your ass and down your legs. I guess we know where most of my load still is – way up inside you. It feels like more has come out with each time you have cum, forcing some out, which means the only way for me to clean you thoroughly is to…”

“Oohh!” moaned loudly as he stroked another orgasm out of me and I felt my ass contract, pushing more cum down my thighs.

“Yes, just like that. Three orgasms in about 3 minutes, a new record!” he said, jokingly, before pressing his mouth to mine in a sensuous kiss, our breasts pressed between us. Our tongues intertwined and our mouths were locked on one another as we kissed and made out losing ourselves to the passion. I tried to fight against the urges, thinking of him as a guy and myself as a guy too, but I was powerless, letting myself give in to it. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling his strong back and muscles moving as we made out, and his hands working on me. I whimpered softly into his mouth, as I felt it building again, more and more. He grinned in response as he lightly bit at my lips as I rode another wave of orgasm, screaming out in pleasure. I bucked and bucked into his hand, and then sunk down against him – wrapping my arms around him to hold me up and him holding me tight.

After kissing and making out for far longer than we ever had before in the post-orgasmic bliss, I pushed Ryan back, “I need to take a break or I won’t be able to stand,” I said.

“Well that is good, because while I am sure you can cum many more times, I am happy to give you a break and something to lean on,” he said, and then I felt him tapping his giant cock against my stomach. Ryan guided both of my hands to his massive shaft, moving them up and down along it with his.

He is bigger than before. Bigger and thicker now than I ever was. And so veiny, I can feel them under the skin. The only ladylike thing about his cock was its hairlessness and smoothness, otherwise the veins and the fact it was one impressive muscle makes it like the rest of him before his transformation. I’m not into cocks, but he sure knows how to make me work his.

“Mmm…that feels so good, your hands stroking me. You will make me cum all over your like that. I can’t wait to paint you with my cum from head to toe. You will look so good dripping in my cum – covering your face like a mask and hanging off your suckable nipples like icicles,” Ryan said. “But that doesn’t sound like us honoring our promise to Erica of leaving you cleaner rather than dirtier. I know with all the cum I am packing in these heavy balls, I would make you very dirty. Hmm…what could be a solution?”

I was enjoying his whole hot body and getting pleasure from the act of stroking him, knowing I was responsible for bringing him all this pleasure. “You know the solution,” I said wryly, “You want me to suck your cock.”

“Really? Do I?” Ryan said.

Ryan’s cock was so big that I only had to lean forward, and not kneel to put my face even with its head. “Your beast of a cock gave me these, so it should get to enjoy them,” I said as I wrapped my breasts around his shaft. I moved them back and forth, up and down, stroking him with my cleavage. I watched as his cock seemed to try to asset itself over my breasts, but eventually it was swallowed up by my massive flesh that wrapped around his thick, long shaft. As I moved my breasts against him, the head of his cock was exposed and I watched as the head flared larger and larger, calling to me as I streams of precum flowed from its tip.

I leaned forward, licking the precum, tasting it, and looking up at Ryan with a smile, I looked deep into his eyes when I wrapped my whole mouth around his cock head.

“Ah yeah, babe,” he said in response, “That feels amazing.”

As if to answer that statement, I smiled with my eyes and then stared at him intently as I began to swirl my tongue around the head, concentrating in particular on the underside of his huge ridge, as I continued to rub him with my breasts.

I then heard the shower door close and saw Erica now standing there, her cock fully hard, only inches away from me.
Good story

Reactions: No One Anyone

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
“You will see who the real winner is!” Ryan gasped, as he thrust up into his swiftly stroking hands.

Erica and I broke our passionate kiss. “I want to see you prove it,” Erica said, holding our bodies close together but turned slightly toward Ryan, our breasts pressed up against one another, my cock leaking precum against her hip and the shaft of her cock against my hip and its tip far beyond.

“I will!” Ryan grunted just before his cock exploded. He was sitting up on the edge of the bed, his body hunched and face staring down over his cock. As he pushed himself over the edge of orgasm, he opened his mouth to roar in animalistic pleasure. Even sitting upright, the force of his orgasm and the length of his cock shot the first huge stream of cum directly into his mouth. His eyes opened slightly wider, looking surprised, but then swallowing down the cum with a look of pleasure as the next shots painted across his nose and cheeks, before becoming less powerful and landing across his breasts, cock, and balls.

This time there was no deliberation by Ryan about how much cum to eat. He moved quickly to devour it all, finding it wherever it landed, and hungrily licking and sucking it down. As he did, his cock did not soften, but stayed hard and flexed. With each flex I watched as his cock grew thicker and longer and his balls, even now empty, grew larger. His muscles, which were bulging when he came, still looked flushed and bigger still, his veins standing even more prominently across his forearms, biceps, abs, and thighs.

His breathing still ragged from his orgasm, Ryan worked to catch his breath. “You ladies like what you see?” Ryan said, with a mocking tone as he finished sucking the last cum from his fingers.

Even with Erica telling him about the serums she gave him, he still thinks he is in control.

“Look at you two. Each of your cocks are dripping at the chance to be with me,” Ryan said.

I looked down at my cock and over at Erica’s. He isn’t wrong. My cock is rock hard with a drop of precum perched on its tip, and Erica’s big hard cock has a stream of precum hanging off her shiny, wet head.

“You think I am a stud now, just you wait. I feel so much warmth. My cock is just going to keep growing, but I am going to stroke at least another load or two out before I give you two what is coming to you,” Ryan said, wrapping his hand around his cock. “My cock is so hot. The warmth is pulsing in my cock and balls, and with each pulse they get bigger, and bigger, and bigger.” I watched as with each stroke of his cock, his cock stayed slightly longer when it flexed. It was like his hand when stroking it, was pulling it, making it longer, rather than the serum or cum causing the growth.

“Oh, I do like a good show,” Erica said, stepping away from me and closer to Ryan. “It was hot watching you try to decide whether to swallow your own cum – to grow or not. But I think you made the right decision. You growing your cock and balls gets me so turned on. And while I do love watching you drink your own cum to make yourself grow –– you stroking your cock is now too easy. Who wouldn’t want to wrap their hands around that enormous cock?” Erica reached over and grasped Ryan’s cock. “Mmm…” she said with approval. His cock was so big that Erica’s fingers didn’t even come close to meeting, and she started to stroke his cock along with him.

“Just feel how it grows in your hand. You like having that power, don’t you, making my cock grow.” Ryan pushed up against her hand, flexing into it. “If me stroking my cock is too easy, are you going to stroke it for me?” Ryan asked.

“Maybe...” Erica smiled, licked her lips, and moved between Ryan’s spread legs.

“Or are you going to do something even better?” Ryan continued with a leering smile.

Erica’s plan is working. He is completely falling for it. He thinks he can somehow seduce her while his cock is really controlling him.

Erica leaned forward and took Ryan’s hands, guiding them to the outsides of his breasts, hers on his, helping him hold them. She then took his cock, sliding it into Ryan’s ample cleavage, pushing it back against his chest.

“Yes, something even better,” Erica said, as she pushed his hands together, causing his breasts to wrap around his cock. She stroked them upward against his cock and back down with his hands under hers.

“Oh, you dirty girl,” Ryan said. “You know how many times John had a cock between his breasts today – his own or mine – it was all so hot. Since John’s tiny cock won’t be fucking any tits ever again, I guess it is my turn. Just look at how big my cock is. It is barely contained between my breasts and the head keeps getting higher and higher. But ohh…”

I watched Ryan give a little twitch and shudder.

“Are you okay stud? You look so hot giving yourself, what did you call it, a ‘tit job’?” asked Erica, as she continued to guide his hands.

“Yeah, a tit job for the world’s biggest cock. Ugh…it feels so good. The tingling is starting again. I had waves and waves of just warmth and now the tingling is mixing back in,” Ryan said.

Erica kept stroking, “Mmm…that makes sense. You were getting all growth and now the tingling is coming back as the reverse side of Sword and maybe some Destruction start to have their effects as you get more and more turned on. It seems you have found a cycle: eat cum, experience warmth and growth; then eventually being turned-on will trigger tingling; that will cause you to shrink and feminize unless you drink more cum to offset the shrinking; that cum then causes more growth and starts the cycle again.”

Ryan shuddered again, “What have you done? I am getting too turned on looking at the two of you, not to mention my own hot body. My huge cock pressed between my big tits is enough to make me pour out enough precum to bathe in it.” His breasts were starting to glisten from the amount of precum covering them.

Erica smiled and removed her hands from Ryan’s, “I’m glad you are enjoying your breasts because, Ryan, I command that you cannot use your hands to stroke your cock anymore. If you want cum, you have to figure out some other way to get it.”

“Isn’t that some more bullshit,” Ryan moaned, but his actions said differently: he was slowly moving his breasts up and down along the sides of his cock as he stared down at the head. “Oh it feels soo good. But you said this is how the cycle goes. I get more turned on, causing tingling. I can feel it. But oh…I have to think…” He was silent staring down at his body.

Several seconds went by before he spoke again. “Look at those pecs. Not just my tits. My pecs. My muscles.” Ryan flexed his arms and chest. “Look at my arms and hands holding my tits. My arms are so shredded and my hands are so strong. I can still feel the warmth with the tingling. Mmm...focus…Do these look like the muscles of a woman?” He asked himself.

“Your tits sure don’t look like any I have ever seen on a man,” I quipped. “I hope you were paying attention when you commanded that I could only get you off with my breasts. If you don’t remember,” I wrapped my hands around my breasts, pressing them together, “I can show you again – world’s biggest breasts for the world’s biggest cock.” I then bounced my whole body up and down, to try to further entice him.

Ryan didn’t answer and was staring at himself, not me. He seemed to be taking in all the feelings of his giant cock rubbing against his breasts. He moved them rhythmically and deliberately, focusing on the feeling of his soft breasts enveloping his hard cock.

Seeing I was having no effect, I stopped bouncing, but continued with my mocking tone. “If your tits won’t do it for you, don’t worry, my offer that you can suck my cock still stands,” I said, grabbing my cock and wiggling it at Ryan.

Ryan glanced up from his concentration on himself; his eyes focused and hard. “Is that a cock?” Ryan asked. “Your little thing sure doesn’t look like any cock I have ever seen. It looks like a swollen clit of a bitch in heat,” Ryan said, his tone serious and flat.

My cheeks burned. How am I embarrassed after all of this?

“It’s okay babe, I understand your confusion,” Ryan continued. “You used to be a man. You had muscles, big balls, and a cock to match them. Now only your cock and balls are the only things that don’t match. You are feminine, soft, unbelievably curvy, and have huge tits.”

Ryan looked back at his cock, “I have everything you once had, but much, much, more.”

I watched as the ridge of Ryan’s cock head rubbed against his breasts before it moved out the top and back again. Soon his cock head was never fully surrounded by them, but the tip stayed above them, sliding back and forth at the top of his cleavage.

He is still growing. That is impossible.

Ryan began bending at his waist and hips, moving his body along with his breasts in between his hands. He moaned as his cock flexed and his bulbous cock head flared. The head of his cock was much larger than mine ever was – huge, almost the size of a baseball – wet, slippery, and demanding attention as it jutted above his breasts.

Look at that thing…I thought and looked over at Erica. Standing close to Ryan, having not backed away, she was just as focused on watching Ryan as I was, holding her in cock one hand and lightly tracing over her heavy balls with her fingers of the other. Ryan must be at least 14 inches long now. Isn’t that what Erica said I would have been had I not shrunk?

Ryan exhaled. “Oh, look at my cock!” Ryan exclaimed, lacking much of the control he had on his voice moments before, writhing in pleasure as another wave of warmth, or tingling, or pleasure hit him. He moved his fingers inward to play with his nipples, stroking, rubbing, and pinching them, as he pressed his breasts harder around his cock, moving them slightly faster, as he dragged his big breasts up and down along his even more massive and still growing shaft. “It’s so big. The world’s biggest, like John said. But it would be even bigger if you would just let me stroke it. If I could just eat more cum, I could make it even bigger.”

Yes. That is exactly what Erica wants, him to serve his cock. This is all her plan.

“Erica, please,” Ryan begged as he moved his breasts along his cock. “Look at my monster cock. So big and thick. It’s got to be more than 14 inches long. Bigger than you said John would have been. But don’t you want it even bigger, not smaller?”

Erica really is focused on him and is stopping her own hand from moving on her cock every time it starts to move.

“Yes. Yes, I do,” Erica said, with a breathiness to her voice. She moved closer to Ryan, with her mouth moving closer to his cock head. Ryan gasped, anticipating Erica’s mouth wrapped around his head. She opened her mouth, but spoke instead, “And you want it bigger. Not just to be the biggest, but so you can drink all that tasty cum. It will be even easier when your cock reaches your mouth, and you can just suck it straight from the source.”

Ryan moaned, “Yes! That is what I want. I want to suck my own cock and swallow all my own cum.” Ryan moaned again. “But I am still growing even now. I can feel the warmth more than the tingling. But something about the serums must be making it harder to cum. I want to cum so badly! I am so turned on!”

Yes! What torture that must be. Ha!

“Look at my cock flexing and thrusting!” Ryan said. “Just look at it! It is so big and hard, and my balls are so heavy and full, but I am not getting closer to cumming. Please help me cum. Anything to help me cum! Just anything to keep my cock growing. Please let me drink more cum.”

Ha, anything! Begging to drink cum. Who’s the bitch in heat now?

“Erica please! You are so hot. So sexy. You smell so good. I feel your body heat and you being near me is turning me on more and more,” Ryan moaned. “I want you so bad. You know you want me. I can see it in your eyes.”

Listen to him begging for it…but smell…Erica’s pheromones…

I turned my attention from Ryan to see Erica’s eyes were fixed, staring at Ryan’s cock, which was just inches away from her mouth. Ryan gasped and thrust his hips upward. His precum covered cock head brushed against Erica’s chin and lips as he let go of his breasts, reached out, and grabbed Erica’s cock.

Erica sunk into Ryan’s hands as he began to stroke her.

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
No! But maybe this is still part of Erica’s plans - she has been playing a far deeper game than Ryan to this point.

“Doesn’t that feel good? And doesn’t the smell of my precum right under your nose turn you on even more?” Ryan asked.

Erica visibly struggled with her response, before pushing her cock more against Ryan’s hands. “It does. But don’t try anything. You are just one wrong move away from getting another command.”

“Oh baby, don’t be like that. I am just having a really hard time getting closer to cumming and want to keep this growth going rather than shrinking. Just get me closer to cumming and I can then stroke myself over the edge with my breasts,” Ryan said, stroking Erica’s cock more deliberately. “Look at my cock – you can see I’m not lying. I need your help.”

“Okay, but just to get you closer,” Erica said, “And maybe I can make you tingle and really make you work for it.” With that she moved one hand to Ryan’s shaft and the other to his balls. “You better be prepared to tell me when you are getting close and get those hands of yours ready to use your breasts to pull your cum out of you. I know it will be hard for you to tear them away from my cock.”

Ha! She does have a plan!

I watched as the two most hung and beautiful women ever known stroked each other right in front of me. Erica, a master of handjobs, was using all her tricks and techniques, things that I had experienced first-hand when dating, so I knew how she could make someone beg for it or explode in no time at all.

But he appears no closer to cumming. How is that even possible? There is no way he should be able to resist her. These serums must be having an effect.

In turn, Ryan was copying everything Erica was doing to him, learning, and using her own best techniques on her. While Ryan was relatively calm and unwavering, Erica was visibly trying resist the pleasure of Ryan’s hands, breathing faster and moaning more often.

No matter what Erica did Ryan did not appear to be getting closer to cumming and his cock was not shrinking either. He was massive, rock hard, and appearing in increasing control. He sat tall and relaxed on the edge of the bed and Erica was trying to hold herself up and prevent her knees from giving out from the pleasure.

“Erica, are you okay?” Ryan asked, sounding concerned. “You look flushed and are making a lot of noise. Is this too much for you? Just look at my massive throbbing cock. You are making it so huge. So hard. You have me so turned on…ugh…” he thrusted and flexed.

Is that for him or for her?

“I thought you were going to help me cum, but instead it looks like you might be the one that cums. Your balls look so full, and your cock looks like it is going to explode. How hot would that be my Queen? And just think, me taking your Queen cum, what do you think that would do?”

What would that do?

“Don’t. Worry,” Erica said, staring at Ryan’s cock and stroking him faster. “I’m going. To make. You…I comm…oh yes…” she dove forward, struggling to devour his cock head, her tongue and mouth flowing over it, licking and sucking wantonly.

Um, that really doesn’t look like part of the plan. But she can’t…

Erica moved closer to him, and Ryan let go of Erica’s cock, resting his hands on his hips. “Yes, baby, suck the cock of your king. I know you don’t want me to take your Queen cum, and this is one way to make sure I don’t. Your mouth feels amazing on me,” Ryan said as he sat back posed and poised, letting her enjoy his cock. Ryan moaned, “But you said you were going to have me cum between my breasts; I hope you still let me. But what if you want to drink it all yourself?”

What would happen? He said he wasn’t going to let anyone drink his cum other than him until he becomes even bigger.

Ryan looked powerful and in control, “But don’t worry about that baby, I am far from cumming.”

But he isn’t. I was watching the pattern of flexing across the vein on the underside of his cock. I have sucked Ryan’s cock enough by now to know when he is building toward cumming. He is just using all his self-control to make it appear like he isn’t. Either he has her eat his cum or he eats hers. Which is worse? What can I do?

I moved closer to Erica and Ryan, taking my hard cock in my hand, stroking it as hard and fast as I could. “Oh, oh, this is too fucking hot!” I said, whimpering in my highest pitch voice as I furiously stroked my cock with one hand and grabbed and rubbed my giant breasts with my other, my body writhing as I did. “I can’t…I won’t…I don’t want to…but I need to...ugh…” I moaned.

Ryan’s attention was still on Erica, but he looked at me from the corner of his eye.

“I don’t know what is happening to me…ohh…” I whined, “Just watching you two with your huge cocks…the stroking…the sucking…It’s like something…It’s like something…snapped!” I shrieked as my cock tensed and began to shoot its small, thin spurts of cum, one or two which had enough power to hit Ryan’s thigh. “Oh shit! Oh, oh yes!” I cried, sounding like the sexiest porno star imaginable, as I let the orgasm shake my whole body, my hips thrusting, my thick thighs and giant breasts heaving.

That felt so good…

Ryan looked at me. “What just happened? Did you just cum on my leg?” he asked. “Did you say something snapped?”

I went down and placed my mouth around his muscular thigh where my cum had landed, sucking it off of him. “It has been like my mind has been fighting against all these changes,” I said with a soft, high voice as I reached forward and caressed his massive balls. “Mmm…I wanted my balls to be like yours,” I moved my head forward and found a place on Ryan’s cock not covered by Erica’s mouth or hands and kissed it passionately. “I wanted my cock to be like yours,” I continued. “You are just sooo big…and look so good.” I moaned again. “And my cock and balls are just sooo small…sooo tiny…”

Ryan smiled. “Yes, they are. But it’s okay, I like you like this.”

“I know you do baby,” I moaned, “But I want more. You want more. We both want to be winners,” I said as I started stroking my cock again, “I realized how we can both be winners together.”

“Yeah? Looking at you compared to me, I don’t think there is much of a competition anymore,” Ryan said, flexing his cock.

“Mmm…you’re right. There isn’t,” I said. “That is what I realized. Before I wanted your cock and balls. I mean, I wanted mine to be like yours.” I pushed further into the little space between and beside Erica and Ryan, using my ample hips and ass to push against Erica to make room as I stroked my cock, “Now I just want your cock and balls,” I said licking my lips.

Ryan smiled at me. “And you can, just after Erica helps me cum between my breasts. There will be plenty for both of us to share.”

He’s lying. He isn’t planning to cum between his breasts. He is planning to take control by making Erica lose control. Once he has control, he will do whatever he wants. Act out his every fantasy without limit. Even now, somehow, I can feel his pull on me…

“I didn’t finish,” I whined, “I don’t just want you. To serve you. I want you to finish what you started. You left me with this tiny cock and even smaller balls.” I spread my legs to emphasize this point, “Just look at them. You’re right, they don’t match the rest of me. They don’t match how I feel either. I bet your semen is loaded with Destruction, I want it. I want it all…” I moaned as I grabbed Erica’s cock with one hand, stroking her, as I used all my strength to use my hips and ass to push her aside and off Ryan’s cock, causing Erica’s mouth to lose it’s grip on Ryan. His cock head, now uncovered and wet, flared magnificently and thrust right before my face.

I have no other choice…

I grabbed Ryan’s cock with my free hand and wrapped my mouth around his head, licking and sucking, trying to cover it all with my mouth, as I moaned with pleasure. I was in between Ryan and Erica, one hand on each of their cocks. Not ignoring Erica, I rubbed her slippery, wet head against my hole.

“No, you can’t! I must have him! I need his cock!” Erica moaned, as she tried to move back around my wide hips and ass that were blocking her way to Ryan.

I could see Ryan was fighting to decide which he wanted more, domination of Erica or taking away my cock and balls that somehow still challenged him. “Ladies, ladies, please. You can share my cock. There is more than enough for both of you…” he said.

I felt Erica’s hands clawing at me, as she tried to get back to Ryan’s cock.

I am fighting on all sides. Behind me I am fighting Erica, who is being drawn in by Ryan’s monster cock, his cum, and her pheromones. In front of me, if Ryan just uses any of his strength, he can take control of the situation and I am done. But perhaps most dangerous is the fight inside me. I am feeling what I am saying taking hold…I have to fight it. I have to stick to my plan…but ohh Ryan tastes so good. Feeling him stretch my lips and mouth is turning me on so much…he is so big…so powerful…I have to try to keep control and not go too far…

In between sucking, I moaned, “No…I can’t share it. I need it all. Oh Ryan, watch my enormous tits. See my giant hips and ass. Look at my beautiful face. Try to even find my cock or my tiny balls. Your cock made me. You fucked me into this. Your cock is a bitch-maker. It gave me this body. Oh fuck!” I squealed. “Now it has taken my mind. I am the voluptuous vixen you see. The sex-crazed slut. This is who I am. I surrender to your cock…I serve only you and your cock. Now, please…please…finish it. Take all of my manhood. I beg you. Make me your bitch.”

I felt a wave of lust and passion wash over me, as I dove my head down around his cock head, swallowing as much as I could, teasing his balls with my one hand as I held Erica’s cock in my other.

He is so close…he is so close…I need him about to explode…I want him to explode…to taste his cum…

“Fuck yeah,” Ryan groaned. “You’re right. My cock is a bitch-maker. I fucked your cock and balls away. Now I will finish the job. Shrink your cock and balls to nothing. Turn you. Yes…make you my bitch.”

Yes…yes…yes…but no!

I felt Erica’s urgency increase, as she fought even harder to get past me to Ryan’s cock. Knowing this was likely my last chance to stop Erica, I found unknown strength and groaned as I pushed back against her.

FUCK!

Erica’s bulbous cock head popped inside me, and Erica gasped with pleasurable surprise. She stopped fighting to get to Ryan and clamped her hands around my hips, taking firm hold of me.

OH Yes!!! I felt my cock straining against the air. Fight to take my ass!

Erica quickly obliged and there was no gentleness in her this time. “Ughh!” Erica groaned as she grabbed my hips and pulled me against her with all her strength, pulling me off-balance and driving several inches of her cock into me with just one stroke. As Erica drove deeper and deeper, I fell back against her and off Ryan’s cock. I reached forward and grabbed Ryan’s cock with both hands to steady myself, stroking it furiously as I did.

“Oh yes! She’s taken my ass! Now stuff me with your cock! Make me totally your bitch!” I moaned, as I dove back forward, but instead of my mouth landing back around Ryan’s cock, I buried my face in his sweat-covered, musky, swollen ball sack. I used my tongue and mouth to lick and suck his swollen coconut-sized balls with more force and passion than any other time today as I stroked him as hard and fast as I could.

“Yes bitch! Come get it!” Ryan yelled as he moved to grab me and pull me up.

Yes! I want it! I want it! But…

With Erica pulling against my hips, I pulled in toward Ryan’s cock. But instead of moving up, I moved in, finding unknown superhuman strength to redirect Ryan’s force more inward than upward, wrapping my mouth around the base of his massive cock. I sucked him as hard as I could, rubbing my tongue back and forth, up and down, as I pumped him with both hands, aiming his monstrous cock right at his face. Still, I was no match for Ryan’s massive strength. I felt him pulling me upward, my mouth dragging up along his shaft as he moved me up toward his head.

“Yes! Come get what you want! What you deserve!” Ryan moaned.

Of fuck…

I fought against him like my life depended on it, because any last remnants of my manhood and any chance of not losing control did. Ryan was too strong. His muscles too big. No matter how hard I fought to hang on, still I moved up and up his long shaft as his strength overcame mine. Even knowing what was going to come at the end of the struggle, my complete turning and Ryan’s complete victory, somehow the fight against him increased my pleasure.

Oh fuck…oh fuck…oh fuck…oh what a cock…my cock tensed and strained as I felt my own orgasm getting closer and closer even with my cock untouched.

Finally, I felt the giant ridge of Ryan’s flaring head touch my lips. I am almost there, I thought as wrapped my mouth around the underside of his cock head. I licked and rubbed and sucked on that most pleasurable of spots. Here it comes…an image of me completely feminized, no cock, no balls, just an open, swollen, dripping pussy, worshipping Ryan’s cock flashed into my mind, making me even hornier.

Just then, Ryan yelled louder than I ever heard him yell before, letting out a yell of passion and frustration, as the cum he had been holding back for so long surged up from his balls, beneath my mouth along the underside of his shaft, and exploded with immense force out the top of his massive head. He was still staring at me, still trying to pull me up to cover his tip when that first shot scored a direct hit, right into his open mouth. For a moment he tried to throw his head back, either from the pleasure or trying to avoid the cum. Due to Erica’s command he couldn’t grab his cock and redirect the blasts, so even with his head back, his cock was so big and with me directing the shots, the cum shot up into the air, before it came back down and splattered across his face, stroke after stroke, jet after jet, rope after rope, of hot, sticky, potent cum blasted out of his cock covering his face. For a moment he looked like he may be able to resist, to turn his body down and spray his cum over me, but any of his resistance was short-lived. I watched as he turned his cum-covered face back to his cock as he licked the cum from his lips and opened his mouth, sticking his tongue out to try to catch any cum that would fall short.

I could see it in Ryan’s eyes. Those eyes that only seconds ago had burned for Erica and me, now only wanted one thing: his own cock.