A Surprise Post-fun Revelation?

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In another thread, someone was posting how they found out after, that the hookup was a cop.

what surprises have you had AFTER about their profession, personal fact or relationship?

my first was that I found out this young buff gym rat online, was really a priest, when I was getting dressed “after”

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Probably the time I found out this older, silver daddy-type straight white dude with a big ass dick was a hardcore Republican and very conservative. It was funny as hell and actually kind of surreal, and no doubt a massive shock to me. Top quality cock though, I can't lie.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah had my share of women I fucked and later admitted they were married.

Hooked up with a chick from online who turned out to be a huge feminist and anti-gun type from her FB. Would never have guessed by looking at her. Made the sex kinda hotter secretly knowing she'd hate herself for fucking someone who owns guns and cant stand hardcore feminists lol.

Played with a guy that turned out to be leader of the choir at a pretty conservative church lol

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finding out the 24 year old woman that I'd just had sex with had already been with around 30 guys before me. She had previously told me about 3 long term relationships that she'd been in, but when she was single, she really liked to play the field!
So when she later commented on my size (while blowing me ;)) I asked her how I compared to her previous lovers.
Way up there was the response :emoji_relaxed:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know someone who hooked up with a much younger guy at a bath house. After they'd fooled around, the young guy confessed that my friend had been his kindergarten teacher 22 years earlier!

Reactions: Altoid

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Flirted with this very sexy girl waiting in line to get coffee, talked, had lunch, went to her place and fucked. She suddenly jumped out of bed saying fuck I'm going to be late for work I missed the bus. I offered to drive her... she gave me directive to a strip club.