A talk about body hair and masculinity

Putinho_campinas

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have a strange shame about my body. Even that I'm totally comfortable about my average body shape and hair, I always feel ashamed when someone sees it. I have a particular problem about staying shirt less, even though I really want to and actually feel comfortable while doing it, I'm always concerned about other people's reaction.
What do u guys think about that?

Attachments

I have a strange shame about my body. Even that I'm totally comfortable about my average body shape and hair, I always feel ashamed when someone sees it. I have a particular problem about staying shirt less, even though I really want to and actually feel comfortable while doing it, I'm always concerned about other people's reaction.
Doesn't look tome like you have ANYTHING to be ashamed of. Looks like a nice, sexy, slim build. If you think you should have more muscles, go out and get them--really. And it's not that I think so, and it shouldn't matter anyway--totally up to you. Seems like you have a cute face, too.

Reactions: Putinho_campinas
Erm, you pics got me hard. I like what I'm looking at there, obviously. Woof!

Doesn't look tome like you have ANYTHING to be ashamed of. Looks like a nice, sexy, slim build. If you think you should have more muscles, go out and get them--really. And it's not that I think so, and it shouldn't matter anyway--totally up to you. Seems like you have a cute face, too.
Ty for your words. That's the thing that concerns me about that, I really feel right about my image, my shame is about what others may think (a thing that I do have to accept I can't control)

I think you look good just the way you are. I also worry sometimes what other people think about the way I look, but I realize that it doesn't really matter what other people think, if they don't like it they don't have to look at me.

I do admit that I need to lose some weight and take better care of myself, but that's due to health concerns and not that it might please other people.

• Love
Reactions: BlueBanana-1
Ty for your words. That's the thing that concerns me about that, I really feel right about my image, my shame is about what others may think (a thing that I do have to accept I can't control)
It really isn’t about how any of us view you. It’s about how you view you. Because, in the end, you can’t control how others view you. But, you totally have a right to look and appear as you wish, without having to justify it to others. As I recently told a friend, you’re going to spend a lot of time with yourself, so you may as well like who you’re spending time with.

If your body hair causes you anxiety, and you don’t like it, remove it. The “beauty” (curse?) about body hair is that it’ll grow back. So, if you find that you don’t like how you feel or look with it removed, it’ll be back in time. If you love the smooth look, then there you go. And nothing’s set in stone. People evolve and that’s fine too. What you like now probably won’t be what you like 15, 20 years from now. And that’s totally cool.

In the end, though, you can never please everyone. There will be some that like body hair, some that don’t, some that are neutral. So you’ve got to do what’s going to make you happy. So … what would make you happy? That’s your answer.

For what it’s worth, you’ll look sexy regardless of the body hair. You can’t go wrong — it’s just about making yourself happy.