A Young Wife Discovers What A Dirty Old Man Has..

D

deleted969111

Tammy woke up
With a start. Sunlight was streaming in through the window. She was alone, still naked. She stretched. Her body was sore, but she felt only a pleasant ache in her groin.

Cum was dried on much of her body. She saw a bathroom across the
Hall, and took a fast shower.

when she came out, feeling refreshed, the pleasure of the ache
In her pussy had grown. She touched her self, noticing that her lips were puffy. She immediately felt herself growing moist , and the pleasurable ache spread.

the smell of coffee was in the air. Following her nose, she found rich and Mary in the big kitchen, enjoying a hearty breakfast.

she was startled to see that they were nude, then realized that she was also naked.

they both smiled warm greetings to her, and Mary asked her to sit down in the open chair between them.

as they moved to make space for her, she noticed that Rich’s big cock head was red and maybe a bit
Swollen. The length and width of his shaft took her breath away. She felt the glow in her thighs grow and become more intense.

“How are you feeling?, “ Mary asked. “It’s normal for you to be very sore after your first night with a man like Rich”

Tammy thought for a second, then responded “I ache a little, but it’s a very good feeling ache.”

Marys eyes grew wide. “Rich tried to be gentle, but he got a little carried away. I was afraid you’d be sore”

“0h, no, I feel kind of empty, achey “ said the young wife.

Rich had been listening silently, but now a throaty chuckle escaped his throat. “Ha, it seems like I’m the sore one. My poor cock head is battered”

tammy blushed “is it my fault? Did I do something wrong”

Mary and Rich both laughed. “No, no, it seems you did things very right” said the older woman. “I’ve fucked Rich til he was sore a few times, but none of the other women he’s taken have ever handled him like you. It seems you also have a gift, the ability to fuck a huge cock and take it all easily. “

Tammy smiled “I hope that means I’ll be able to fuck your hisband again .”

D

deleted969111

“Usually Rich or I like to give a poor battered pussy some nice TLC the morning after,” purred Mary. “But it seems you don’t need it as much as Rich does.”

Tammy blushed furiously. “You mean uhhh, kiss my my my Vagina ?”

Mary and Rich both laughed at her shyness. “ We mean a lot more than kiss your pussy,we mean lick
It, suck it, eat it til you scream, “ said Mary.

Tammy’s hand had slid between her thighs, feeling a rush of moisture.

her eyes moved back and forth between the older couple. “I, uh , I thought it was amazing when I saw Rich kiss you between your legs last weekend “

They both laughed “you little minx!!” Growled Rich. “You watched us?””

Tammy could only blush and stammer.

Finally Mary spoke up “ let’s do this to start, Rich will kiss your achey pussy, and I’ll tend to his big sore cock.”

Tammy could only look at them wide eyed, her fingers now stroking her dripping pussy.

Mary stood, taking Tammy’s hand and grabbing her husbands now semi hard cock. “Let’s go!!” And she led them into the bedroom.

D

deleted969111

Mary had Tammy lay on her back at one corner of the bed, Knees up, legs spread wide. Rich crawled between tammy's legs on all fours, his big cock hanging down. Mary slid underneath Rich, taking his fat meat in her hands, and began kissing his sore read cock head softly.

Rich bent lower and began nibbling on Tammy's inner thighs. The young woman closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling, looking forward to the sensation when his big tongue touched her pussy and clit.

Rich took his time, nibbling slowly up and down tammy's thighs, skipping over her pussy. He'd flick her clit with his tongue when he moved from one leg to the other. Soon, Tammy's juices were flowing, and Rich would lap those up. Suddenly, he plunged his tongue deep into her pussy. She could feel his rough beard on her inner thighs. She was trembling.

Rich then took her inflamed clit between his lips, sucking hard. A jolt flew from her clit to her brain, and she screamed "Oh My god, ohhh... Ohhh, Goddd..." and exploded into a quivering orgasm, her thighs clamping shut over Rich's head.

The bull didn't relent, he kept eating her pussy, taking her entire mound into his mouth, sucking on her lips, tonguing her clit. Tammy was quivering and shaking, she felt like she was cumming continuously. Her eyes rolled back,,,," she screamed "fuck me, fuck me, give me that big cock!!"

Tammy felt the exquisite pleasure and torture of her pussy stop, as Rich pulled away, his beard scraping her thighs.

She managed to open her eyes, and saw the big bull cock, red, swollen, dripping with saliva from Mary, appear above her.

Rich's eyes were inflamed with lust. He didn't pause, placing the his aching cock head at her dripping pussy and driving it balls deep in one long thrust. Tammy screamed, her body thrashing, hips pushing up at him to get more hard meat inside her.

Rich pounded her fiercely, all control lost to lust. her pussy was tight, wet and flaming hot.

Mary was squeeaing his big balls, working her bull to give his all to their young guest.

Soon, with a loud roar, Rich buried his cock in Tammy, and pumped his load deep inside her, spurt following spurt.

Tammy's eyes were totally closed now, her mouth open in a continuous moan - or scream?? as her pussy convulsed around the big rod invading her body, cumming and cumming.

With a final spurt, Rich collapsed on top of Tammy. As his cock softened, their combined juices flowed out of Tammys pussy, soaking their bodies and the bed.

Rich groaned and rolled off of Tammy, his cock head coming free with an audible pop, more fluids escaping.

They lay next to each other, gasping for breath, exhausted. As before, Tammy crawled onto his chest, her hand reaching for his cock.

They were both asleep almost instantly.

D

deleted969111

Mary awoke slowly, noticing by the sun that it must be late afternoon. Her pussy still had that pleasant ache. She touched her clit, enjoying the sensation and the resulting jolt.

"mmm, Life is going to be a lot more fun from now on" she thought.

She was alone in the big bed, still nude, still covered with crusted cum. She got up and went to the shower, quickly cleaning her body and then toweling off.

She found one of Mary's robes, and put it on, before she headed for the kitchen. Mary and Rich were sitting at the kitchen island, eating fat sandwiches. There was a third waiting for her. Tammy joined them, and ate ravenously.

Finished, she sat back and smiled at the older couple. "you two have changed my life, I don't know how I can ever repay you."

Mary smiled back "Your continued friendship will be all the repayment we need. We've had as much fun this weekend as you have. How are you going to explain all this to George?'

"Oh" said Tammy " i certainly plan to continue our very special friendship!!" Rich growled his agreement.

"As to George, I've been thinking about him. I don't think it will be a problem. He will never want anyone to know he can't satisfy me. If word got back home, the scandal would be huge."

Mary smiled broadly " I think you are right - this will continue to be our special friendhip"

"where are my clothes??? Asked Tammy, "i can't even remember what I wore.... "

" Oh don't worry, everything is in the laundry, I"ll run them over to you tomorrow. You can just wear my robe home."

Mary stood as Tammy started to get up. They embrassed, and kissed warmly.

Mary gestured to Rich to get up. He stood, towering above them. His robe was short, and Tammy, could see his big cock under the robe. The young wife went to Rich for a deep kiss, wrapped in his arms. As he broke the kiss, she reached down, and took his shaft - incredibly thick, even soft - in her hand. I'll see all three of you soon....

D

deleted969111

Monday, Mary arrived at the pool at their normal time. She was surprised to find that Tammy was not there.

"Hope things are Ok at home" Mary thought to herself.

She heard a few comments from near the pool entrance, looked up and saw Tammy walking towards her, wearing an entirely different swim suit

short-haired-brunette-woman-posing-in-a-brown-bikini-against-a-bright-BEF1AN.jpg

Mary chuckled. "damn that girl is hot!"

Tammy looked around, saw Mary and walked directly to her, big tits jiggling in the small bikini top.

As she arranged her things on the lounge chair next to Mary, Tammy explained that she was late because she had been shopping for her new swimsuit. She posed provacatively, asking "Do you think Rich will like it?"

"Like it? He'll rip it off you the minute he sees you!!" exclaimed Mary.

Tammy smiled. "He'll have to buy me a new one..."

They both laughed, and relaxed in the sun.

Finally, Mary couldn't stand it any longer "i hate to be nosey, but how was George when you got home???"

"ha, he was no problem. First, he would die if word ever got back home that he couldn't satisfy me. Never helped me have an orgasm!! " Tammy laughed.

"Second, i gave him his first blow job - he came in about a minute, and his little cock and load were so easy to handle after Rich. Your man is such a bull - I hope it's Ok if he fucks me once a week or so?"

"Oh Tammy, he'll be very disppointed if you don't see him more often than that, and you know i'm happy to share him."

"in fact" Mary went on, "he told me he could come home early today if you wanted him."

Tammy beamed "oh god, text him now, when can he be home? My pussy is aching again."

Mary picked up her phone and tapped out a text. Tammy heard the phone buzz almost immediately. Mary laughed out loud "he wants to know if 30 minutes is soon enough?"

Tammy stood up and said "Let's go!!"

D

deleted969111

Things went on like this for several weeks. Rich would come home from work early two or three days a week , with Tammy and Mary both enjoying his big cock.

Tammy continued to amaze them with her ability to handle his size.

She often spent weekends at Mary and Rich’s , fuckkng and sucking for hours. She and Mary would double team Rich, taking turns enjoying his bull cock.

Tammy kept George in line with a couple of blow jobs a week. She occasionally added something new she’d learn from Mary. George soon loved it when she stuck a finger up his ass while sucking his cock.

they settled into a routine that kept them all happy and content.

one day, George came home from work and told Tammy that his Aunt Betty, his mother’s sister, would be visiting him for a few days. He pleaded with her to not embarrass him in front of his aunt. Tammy gave him an extra good blowjob that night. She added prostate massage (something Mary had taught her) to the BJ. George blew his biggest load ever.

the next day at the pool, Tammy told Mary about the upcoming visit, and how it would affect their routine.

Mary pursed her lips, thinking......

Reactions: amazzzed2 and B_er
D

deleted969111

“First,” said the sexy older woman, “ let me text Rich , so you and he can have some good fun before your Aunt gets here .”

after a few minutes “oh, he wants you to meet him at the Foothills Inn, so you can have some special time. What a great idea. They have Alaska King beds there, so you can really have a good time. And they know Rich and I, do they understand there will be a lot of stains on the bed from all the Cum and pussy juice. He’s busy right now, he wants to meet you in 2 hrs!!”

Tammy could feel the moisture between her thighs, and the ache in her pussy. Her checks flushed.

“Now, tell me about Aunt Betty.”

“She’s two years older than my Mother in Law, “ began Tammy, “I don’t know her well. She moved away from our hometown when I was young. I assume she’s like my MIL. A dried up stick who thinks having sex that’s fun is sinful.”

“That’s awful,” said Mary. “ have a great time with Rich to get your mind off things “‘

Tammy and Rich certainly did have a great time , sucking and fucking til 6 AM. As usual , both of them were sore and couldn’t walk right when they finished

When Tammy finally got home, she noticed the guest room door was closed - she assumed it was Betty.

George was just getting up for work. She gave Him a quick blowjob to keep him happy, then fell fast asleep

When she woke up the next day, George was gone to work, and there was no sign of Betty. As she was having coffee and fruit for breakfast , she found a note from Betty that she would be relaxing at the pool. Tammy sighed , thinking that her relaxing time with Mary would be ruined. She dressed in her old conservative black one piece , and made her way to the pool.

she found her friend and joined her...

Reactions: amazzzed2
D

deleted969111

Tammy was wearing her old dowdy one piece, and Mary asked her why.

"oh, I don't think Betty would like to see half my tits hanging out... lol."

"If she's like her sister, she's a dried up old stick, and probably will wear a sweatsuit to the pool!"

The firends laughed.

Tammy settled gingerly into the chair - "Mmm" said Mary, "looks like you're a bit sore".

"yes, and it's such a good sore!! Thanks again for all you've done for me."

The friends chatted. After a bit, Tammy began wondering where Aunt Betty was.

She mentioned that to Mary. The two looked around the pool, searching for the missing Aunt.

About then, a tall blonde stood up from her lounge chair on the far side of the pool, and gazed around as if she was looking for someone.

upload_2020-10-2_15-3-57.jpeg

Tammy saw her and laughed. "That sure isn't my Aunt!!"

D

deleted969111

"Wow," exclaimed tammy, that sure isn't Aunt Betty! What a sexy mature woman. and I love her suit!"

The two friends saw the strangers eyes find them, and stare for a bit. She then gathered up her things, and walked around the pool towards them. Tammy's eye grew larger as the stranger drew near, her big tits, moving gently under her suit, long legs flashing in the sun.

Soon the stranger reached them, and stopped hesitantly "Are you Tammy and her friend Mary?"

Tammy stammered a bit, so Mary answered for her "Yes we are, and you must be Tammy's aunt Betty?"

"Indeed I am, and please!! forget the Aunt!! Just Betty, or Bets as my friends call me."

Mary stood and asked Bets to join them, pulling another lounge chair between them.

Bets arranged her things. In the process she bent over, giving the two friends a nice view...

upload_2020-10-2_15-54-39.jpeg

As Bets settled in, she couldn't help noticing that Tammy seemed very uncomfortable.

Bets turned to her niece "What's the matter, did you expect me to be a dried up old stick like your Mother In Law? Why do you think I got out of that dump of a town?"

"I didn't want to spend my whole life dressing and acting like a prude. Speaking of which, why are you hiding those sexy tits in that oldladies suit?"

She then turned to Mary "What does a girl have to do to get a drink around here?!!"

Mary roared "I can fix that, i have a couple of cold bottles of wine in my bag - Tammy and I usually have wine o clock at the pool."

Bets guffawed "I guess my niece has spread her wings a bit!!"

"oh yes" replied mary "her wings and a few other things!"

Bets eyes grew wide, and Tammy blushed.

Mary poured wine for the group, and soon the three were chatting merrily.

Reactions: B_er and amazzzed2
D

deleted969111

The three women were soon chatting away, covering many topics

Bets told them about finding and marring the love of her iife. he was older, rich, and she hinted at a very fulfilling sex life.

Sadly,, he had passed away a few years earlier, leaving Bets a very rich, very attractive widow in her early 40s. She had travelled the world and had a great time.

That evening at Tammy's, she, Bets and George at dinner, mostly in silence. Bets made a few loud remarks and attempted some conversation with George, but he showed displeasure. He was unhappy with Tammy because he hadn't gotten his quickie blow job since Bets arrived.

They all went to their separate bedrooms soon after dinner. Tammy slept restlessly, feeing the need for Rich, her pussy aching in want.

The next morning, George was gone when Mary and Bets got up. Tammy noticed that Bets joined her in extra coffee. "Didn't sleep well?" "no" grumbled Bets, "I'm horny"

Tammy was a bit surprised, but filed the remark away.

Soon they were at the pool with Mary, enjoying their wine. Bets brought some premixed screwdrivers, mumbling that she needed something stronger.

After an hour or so, Bets sat up on the chair, and peeled off her top. "The girls need some air, and I need some fun!!"

upload_2020-10-5_13-3-14.jpeg

Tammy gulped, and Mary smiled "What kind of fun are you after, Bets?"

Bets leered at Mary - the big thick kind......

Reactions: amazzzed2 and B_er