AAG Model Ray S

matt09

Experimental Member
Media
U r obsessed to revenge yourself, leave him alone , why continue talking n showing pictures of him naked if he such a pain or toxic . Sorry but I’m starting to think that you are harming him and his reputation because he hurt you badly. Cozumel said that u loved him but now it’s turning as harassment coz u contradict yourself by saying he’s a low life but after over 10 years , u r still hung up on him. U r toxic too mate . Sorry but if what u saying it’s true , move on , stop hurting urself and let him be what ever he wants .
Coz u said*

Nickknoll

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is me with my boyfriend btw, I’m sorry if ray ,for you he is not a good guy but we are all here to have positive fun if u know what I mean not to trash about others . If ur not happy mate change and I read all on this forum and wow move on , why continue hurting urself with him. Life is short ! Find a bf and be happy . You can force love . We all have bastard that cause us pain but we all continue with our life and we put those bastards behind us coz it’s ruin our life . So stop obsessing with what he did , he will pay coz life is a bitch something.

Attachments

Reactions: matt09

Nickknoll

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is me with my boyfriend btw, I’m sorry if ray ,for you he is not a good guy but we are all here to have positive fun if u know what I mean not to trash about others . If ur not happy mate change and I read all on this forum and wow move on , why continue hurting urself with him. Life is short ! Find a bf and be happy . You can force love . We all have bastard that cause us pain but we all continue with our life and we put those bastards behind us coz it’s ruin our life . So stop obsessing with what he did , he will pay coz life is a bitch something.
I know that I’m not supposed to post my pictures but I can’t stand the fact that guy is pointing his finger at the wrong person. And don’t want to tarnish Ray or anybody reputation and name .

Reactions: matt09

matt09

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry but I’m not ray , it’s my name stupid . Look it up on google we are more than one Nicholas knoll btw , paranoid much .
Make no sense at all , coz why Ray is ready to pay for his own videos n pictures? Come on . If it’s ur name also , we just share the name mate , I’m British and living in London .
not surprise at all , and yeah why RAy is going to pay to see his photos or videos. So welcome on board nick .nice pictures of you and your boyfriend.

matt09

Experimental Member
Media
Don’t manage anybody life. His free what ever he wants to do , u say that his a bad person but r worst , thinking u r aloud to post or say things against anyone just because it’s not everyboday who knows this site. You probably à poser too but I don’t know u so just live ur life n mind your own business. Karma is a bitch so just be happy and forget that he exist .
Be careful coz the guy thinks he can ruin and manage people lifes by telling them what to do but don’t try tkk ok do the same coz … wow the guy was a serious problem. I was in love with a straight guy and he also didn’t want to do gay for pay . I went to far and he broke my heart . He refuse to do what I ask . I could accept that he was not in love with me and all. By the way he has reacting to my text and in person , I thought he was rude and an jackass but I realize that it was me the problem but I refuse to see it was me . So I went see a psychiatrist and she made me see more clearly and that I had to move by blocking him everywhere on social media, phone and focusing on me , on loving me . I had tendency to think that when something happen to me it was he’s faults. I read about harassment, trying to ruin life of someone close and it says that you have to pretend the other person doesn’t exist, to not go back on his social medias to hurt myself with what I see. I realize that trying to ruin his name and reputation was hurting me more coz I wasn’t focusing on me and change what was wrong with me and my relationships . So that is why I wrote that natediesel should erase Ray from his mind and move on. To stop giving Ray more intentions and importance that he deserves, to not ruin Ray life and reputation coz at the end, it’s hurting natediesel coz he focusing on revenge instead to do new things that would help him find the love of his life . Natediesel you are more important than that to continue talking about him and try to manage Ray life by asking not to post anything, to stop living his life. You know that he will do what he wants so let karma bites

matt09

Experimental Member
Media
Be careful coz the guy thinks he can ruin and manage people lifes by telling them what to do but don’t try tkk ok do the same coz … wow the guy was a serious problem. I was in love with a straight guy and he also didn’t want to do gay for pay . I went to far and he broke my heart . He refuse to do what I ask . I could accept that he was not in love with me and all. By the way he has reacting to my text and in person , I thought he was rude and an jackass but I realize that it was me the problem but I refuse to see it was me . So I went see a psychiatrist and she made me see more clearly and that I had to move by blocking him everywhere on social media, phone and focusing on me , on loving me . I had tendency to think that when something happen to me it was he’s faults. I read about harassment, trying to ruin life of someone close and it says that you have to pretend the other person doesn’t exist, to not go back on his social medias to hurt myself with what I see. I realize that trying to ruin his name and reputation was hurting me more coz I wasn’t focusing on me and change what was wrong with me and my relationships . So that is why I wrote that natediesel should erase Ray from his mind and move on. To stop giving Ray more intentions and importance that he deserves, to not ruin Ray life and reputation coz at the end, it’s hurting natediesel coz he focusing on revenge instead to do new things that would help him find the love of his life . Natediesel you are more important than that to continue talking about him and try to manage Ray life by asking not to post anything, to stop living his life. You know that he will do what he wants so let karma bites
Natediesel bitch me big time because I call on him and try to help him to move on . His life is more important than losing his precious time on ray

Nickknoll

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow I went to reed everything Nate is posting and he lash on everything guy that don’t wants to be control by him, he is telling all bad things about them. You can’t control other ppl life come on . Life is short to try ruin others ppl life’s by revenge. Wish that the owner of this site will do something.