Accepting Of Your Bisexuality...

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
I think this is something that someone whos primarily straight cant accept and embrace. Its a scary thing to think that maybe you are gay, or maybe you are bi and cant accept the idea that you enjoy both genders. This could be why it is shunned in a male dominated society. I myself have problems embracing the idea that I may like both. I stay on the bicurious end of it never really venturing into exploration. Does anyone else have this fear?

My family has long time promoted that bisexuality( and even recently Joe Rogan has stated on his podcast many times) just means gay and essentially i would be scared that if I crossed over I wouldnt come back to an attraction for women. As irrational as that may sound tell me your experience with coming to terms. And why if you like both not just stick with women.

dragosfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are degrees of bring Bi. You don't even have to actually have sex with the other gender, just think about it, and you can be Bi. Bi men always prefer one or the other more, and we usually go more for other men, but it is a vast spectrum and we all fit onto different sections of the spectrum. It is a very difficult thing to be bisexual - you have almost nowhere to fit in.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wondered what would happen if I actually tried it. Turns out i never lost my attraction to wonen, but just embraced the fact I love big cocks! I don't want to cuddle with or kiss a man. I enjoy that with women. But give me a big cock and I am all over it!

Just stop worrying and try it. Just embrace your sexual desires and let yourself endulge in exploration!

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Embracing being Bi for me taught me a lot about myself. I enjoy women in a different way than I enjoy a man. With a woman it is emotional and deep. With a man it is bonding and deepening a connection. With a woman I am more dominant sexually. With a man I rather be more submissive. Embracing my bisexuality has allowed me to explore a wide range of connections and better understand what drives me.

D

deleted385913

Embracing being Bi for me taught me a lot about myself. I enjoy women in a different way than I enjoy a man. With a woman it is emotional and deep. With a man it is bonding and deepening a connection. With a woman I am more dominant sexually. With a man I rather be more submissive. Embracing my bisexuality has allowed me to explore a wide range of connections and better understand what drives me.

Im slowly but surely embracing this way of thinking as I too prefer half of one with half of the other

daftman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
..not really a big deal -- i am a happily married (40 years) man to a wonderful woman. Sex is great. NEVER had a affair, nor do i want to. But, over the past 10 years at least, have found that I am surely bisexual, and I think it is great. My wife (who is also a bit of a lesbian), is fully in the mix. If I had the chance to explore, which I would like, I would a) ask, or b) ask her to join.

Hope it happens, too!

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use to be the same way. Bouncing back in forth physically and mentally. Finally just accepted the fact that I liked both. That I'm attracted to a certain type of person, not a women or a man. Just a sexy type of person.

Sublime

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Joe Rogan might be an idiot. I’m not sure he is a good authority figure on this subject. I found at an early age that I had crushes on girls. It wasn’t until middle school years that I started noticing attractions to guys and it was not until way later that I got to experience that. I’m happily married to a great woman for almost 9 years. She knew I was bi before we married. It wasn’t until a few years ago that she started to allow me to explore that side. Now I have a boyfriend too. He’s married to another man (and that’s a whole other long story) but she accepts him he accepts her and his husband accepts us all. We’ve even gone on family trips with my son. My son only knows them as our friends but is in the dark about what is really going on.

I will say that sticking to just one gender will build up feelings of really wanting to be with the other gender instead. Because in a way I have been satisfied for my longing to be with a woman by my wife. And the boyfriend satisfies the other side. Sexuality can be fluid and you may find your tastes changing from time to time. There may be a little truth in some guys using bisexuality as a stepping stone to accepting being gay, but that’s not always the case. And as far as just sticking to one... good luck with that. The desire will always be there. You can’t shut that off. It would be similar to telling anyone else to stop being attracted to what they are attracted to. Sure you may have self discipline enough to keep yourself from acting on it. But trust me, the desire will be there. And unfortunately it eats away at the souls of many guys to not be able to indulge. There are a lot of discussions on this here and in a private group for bi married guys.

Good luck to you though and I hope you work t through it. I’m really lucky to have a wife that is supportive so it helps to accept myself. On a side note.... we are not out about this to family and friends. Well maybe just one friend. But for the most part the only ones who know are all that matters.

bosceltic

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’m bisexual myself. Gf is in full support of it. I’m more sexually and emotionally attracted to women, but sexually attracted to mans cock and body as well. Bisexuality does exist on a very broad spectrum. Don’t let anyone ever tell you differently, make a leap of faith, and explore and enjoy yourself. You also don’t need to come out to anyone but yourself if that makes you more comfortable. Your sexuality is your business.

D

deleted385913

I’m bisexual myself. Gf is in full support of it. I’m more sexually and emotionally attracted to women, but sexually attracted to mans cock and body as well. Bisexuality does exist on a very broad spectrum. Don’t let anyone ever tell you differently, make a leap of faith, and explore and enjoy yourself. You also don’t need to come out to anyone but yourself if that makes you more comfortable. Your sexuality is your business.

Preach

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Worry only about self-acceptance; you only live once. Be fair and decent in your treatment of others. Don't worry about other people, or anything that they may say about you. Only petty people gossip. The do so, because their own lives are sad, empty and pathetic.

Good luck.

skeezer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You can't deny what you like. So what if you like dick, that makes you more of a man for accepting that. Some females may not like that, and especially guys. I don't tell everyone about my sexuality due to the reasons you described above. Being comfortable with who you are matters more than what others think. I like dick and I love women, and it's feels good to say that.

Jimmy1374

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It’s all about being comfortable with yourself. I’m orally bi, and I don’t openly announce it. My wife knows and enjoys watching or listening or even joining. I guess I e always had that curiosity but didn’t suck my first cock till 28.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My version of married bi discreet: I so love to fuck my wife to a screaming orgasm. And she does most of the time. But... I so want a real cock. No kissing or "romance". Just fun sport sex. My wife pegs me which reduces the desire (sometimes...). I get so receptive when a toy is in me. I can lay back - throw my arms back to grab the edge of the bed, pull my legs up to high, and just take that cock (silicone). I can only imagine what a live throbbing one feels like. But still LOVE pussy.

bigdicksucker87

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You can't deny what you like. So what if you like dick, that makes you more of a man for accepting that. Some females may not like that, and especially guys. I don't tell everyone about my sexuality due to the reasons you described above. Being comfortable with who you are matters more than what others think. I like dick and I love women, and it's feels good to say that.

I couldn't agree more! I am married to a great woman and I love fucking her as often as she is willing (which is not as much as I would hope) But there is no denying to myself that I love looking at and playing with another dick! These feelings really hit hard during a particularly long dry spell with the wife. Even though I am honest with myself, I don't think I can truly open up to her about it because of how she might react. I don't want to ruin a great thing we have since I am emotionally and romantically attracted to women just because I have the occasional hankering for a cock!

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It was easy for me to accept. I grew up straight and didn't start to find men attractive until I was in high school. All my sex/wet dreams were straight. So few men attracted me compared to women it was obvious I wasn't gay.

Things didn't change after fucking a guy for the first time as a college senior except I began pursuing guys I wanted... tho to be honest I was pursued by more than I pursued.

My family has long time promoted that bisexuality( and even recently Joe Rogan has stated on his podcast many times) just means gay and essentially i would be scared that if I crossed over I wouldnt come back to an attraction for women. As irrational as that may sound tell me your experience with coming to terms. And why if you like both not just stick with women.

^This is biphobia on the part of your family and Rogan, a common prejudice driven by fear.

D

deleted1338543

I've always accepted mine, but it took me until I was in my late 20s to fully understand what it was.

I'm not technically bi, I'm pansexual. Which no one really seems to understand, so I usually just say bi.

When I was younger, I knew that liked both boys and girls. But growing up in a traditional, upper-middle-class, Midwestern family with deep Catholic roots, anything other than 100-percent straight was a social death sentence.

For years, I did the dating-women thing (because I *do* like women), but because I was a bit of a late bloomer, most of my options really seemed to be among the late-20-something crowd of divorcees with one or two small kids. Which wasn't my cup of tea.

I'm now in my early 40s and gleefully single. Most of my sex is with men, because (and I say this with affection) Grindr doesn't require you to buy them dinner first. :)

RenaissanceMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just found this forum and love this thread. I am a 47 year old white male and I recently came to terms with being bi. I suppose i knew all along but lived in denial. My sole experience before the age of 40 was with one gay guy, who really just seduced me when i was under the influence - but it was consensual and I enjoyed it. I did everything but get penetrated - though he tried. I never saw the guy again as i felt guilty the next morning, flagellating myself at the thought that I was indeed gay and "what would my friends and family think" and "oh my god im dirty"... blah, blah, blah. I was ridden with guilt and swore that it was a one time experience, experimental and impetuous and i would not put my health or reputation at risk by dong it again. Now that i am older, and have perspective on it, i know that i truly did enjoy the experience. Though I am more interested in women sexually , I realize i have very strong attraction to the male form as well, almost exclusively centered around the phallus. I think that is not uncommon among mos gay or bi or pansexual men. The penis is a gorgeous creation and very powerful and quite lovely when you see it in the right way. My first dip in the pool of man to man sex should have been an enlightening experience - instead my societal programming made it a catastrophe and i let it influence my life. Now i see to be completely at ease with being into men sexually and in fact believe that reconciling that has made me a more happy, productive and centered human being. That is in part because a couple years ago i finally came out to my wife. I had not been adulterous to our marriage and I am lucky that i have an understanding, enlightened and bisexual wife. It helps even more that she actively participates in my desire to be penetrated but that is another story. It has improved our sex life, but I am still feeling like i am missing something by not being more active sexually with men. Though i have zero desire to pursue a romantic relationship with a guy, I do think that m2m sex is sometimes more satisfying physically though less emotionally., which is fine for me - i just wish i had the courage to come out to the rest of my social circle and possibly a wider circle - but it is not time yet. In the meantime i am still on the hunt for a FWB or a fuck buddy or whatever you call it. Hopefully the rest of society will finally understand that bisexual do exist and are not notorious philanderers and sex addicts, unti lthat time i am happy and safe where i am - but disappointed i cannot be truly free. Just my two cents and hope to read more here.