Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I sometimes wish I could run a class for bi-curious guys and dispel some of the mythes. Trust me when I say that the day after your first male on male sexual experience, the sun will still rise and politicians will still be fucking up our lives. Whether you meet a guy to just be naked with, stroke with, suck or full on fuck, 'you' will still be 'you' the next day. If you loved watching Pamela Anderson run slo-mo on the beach before then you still will after. Your family and friends won't see the word 'pervert' branded on your forehead.
The only difference you will find is that when you go into work or meet a friend for coffee, you will have a smile on your face. You will feel adventurous for more. You will wonder why you waited so long.
So, my hypothetical class is now enrolling..... "Hi my name is Paul and I'm bisexual"
Embrace it.

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have enjoyed my bisexual side since I was a teen. I am happily married and have a great sex life with my wife. I have no issues with my bi side and easy to tell when I need a male fix. Not into any emotional thing with guys just want to enjoy some oral exchanges.... Have fun!!

WebMale80

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago Loop, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’ve always kind of known I was into girls and girls since the early part of puberty. I just didn’t have a name for it then.
As I’ve gotten older I realize that both sexes inspire different parts of my sexuality.
With women I definitely have more of a romantic, traditional feeling of sexual attraction with men it’s slightly different. I have no intentions of ever dating a man but I can’t deny how turned on I get seeing certain guys naked. It’s not really a cock size thing as much as it is hey body appreciation.
There’s just something extremely animalistic and sexually exciting about muscular men. I’ve always felt more submissive call them and then with women.
I learn to accept these differences in my early 20s although I am still very much closeted about my attraction to men.

Blastolene

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Could never be in a relationship with a guy, have zero interest in making out and would never kiss a guy... but I do accept that I truly enjoy sucking cock... and also swallowing! It is what it is! ...and I accept it. I'm married to a wonderful woman, and only enjoy making out and cuddling with her. Ideal scenario would be a MMF threesome with her... and kick the guy out when we're done with him. lol

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I'm married to a wonderful woman, and only enjoy making out and cuddling with her.

I totally get and respect that, the bond between you and your wife goes beyond just sex.

Guys are just an outlet for you. I have had partners that have been this way too.

Theo0152

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Could never be in a relationship with a guy, have zero interest in making out and would never kiss a guy... but I do accept that I truly enjoy sucking cock... and also swallowing! It is what it is! ...and I accept it. I'm married to a wonderful woman, and only enjoy making out and cuddling with her. Ideal scenario would be a MMF threesome with her... and kick the guy out when we're done with him. lol[/QUO
Whatever works for us is all that matters...I always respect others interests and desires and work with that. Just because I like something does not mean others have to...it's all good.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I could never form a romantic relationship with a guy. It did take me a while to cum to the realisation that I enjoy and in fact desire hot and very carnal encounters with other men.

It was not until a guy was fucking me missionary and while I was pinned to the bed by his 'hot' young body he locked lips on mine, next thing I knew we were swapping tongues .

Where I am now is every so often I get an itch that only another man can satisfactorily scratch for me :emoji_yum:

maturemale3346

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I sometimes wish I could run a class for bi-curious guys and dispel some of the mythes. Trust me when I say that the day after your first male on male sexual experience, the sun will still rise and politicians will still be fucking up our lives. Whether you meet a guy to just be naked with, stroke with, suck or full on fuck, 'you' will still be 'you' the next day. If you loved watching Pamela Anderson run slo-mo on the beach before then you still will after. Your family and friends won't see the word 'pervert' branded on your forehead.
The only difference you will find is that when you go into work or meet a friend for coffee, you will have a smile on your face. You will feel adventurous for more. You will wonder why you waited so long.
So, my hypothetical class is now enrolling..... "Hi my name is Paul and I'm bisexual"
Embrace it.

It took me years to understand this. Thanks for posting this. Makes me feel better that there are others like me

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Once accepted you will feel a sense of freedom and enjoy the pleasures of women and men. However, everyone has their own pace in which they reach a stage where they are comfortable.

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s very much apples and oranges for me. With a woman I want to make love and explore every inch of her body until we both explode. There has to be a physical attraction for me to have sex with a woman.

With a man, I don’t need to be physically attracted to him. The dynamic is different. I am a bottom and it is about power exchange.

I was concerned about losing my masculinity if I sucked a cock or let a man fuck me. But as a previous post says, “the sun comes up the next day.”

I haven’t had a lot of m4m experience but I jump at the chance when an opportunity arises. The feeling of a cock in my mouth or a guy rubbing his balls on my face and slapping me with his cock gets my motor running. But getting fucked by a talented top is mind blowing.

maturemale3346

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
. . . It was not until a guy was fucking me missionary and while I was pinned to the bed by his 'hot' young body he locked lips on mine, next thing I knew we were swapping tongues . . .

So intimate and hot

bi2

Superior Member
Media
With a man, I don’t need to be physically attracted to him. The dynamic is different. I am a bottom and it is about power exchange.
Thanks for your post, I thought I was alone in feeling this way.

For me when I have sex with a man, I enjoy the role I take as a bottom and for the top to be Alpha male and have all the power and control, its what turns me on and what I am attracted too. In a kind of way I find that attractive compared to say looks.

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was a teenager in the 1980s, I used to hear stories about the guys in the school football team. I wanted to know more about what they got up to, and I wanted to see more of their junk, but I never did. I reckon some of those guys must’ve had massive dicks, and I jerked off all the time thinking about what they were packing and about the chicks they were fucking. But this was an era where the spectrum didn’t exist. Everything was binary. You were either straight (even though that term didn’t exist either) or you weren’t; and if you weren’t, you can imagine the hell those kids lived through. So I never said anything out of the ordinary.

In my 20s, I had sex with women, and I never thought about dudes. In my 30s, things started to change again, but looking back, it was a blur. I remember a time where I didn’t want to have sex with my partner, even though she was hot, because I was ‘confused’. I was thinking about dicks again, but I couldn’t talk to her about it. When we eventually broke up, I got suicidal, and there was no denying the truth to myself anymore – I was bi. Imagine you’re in a swimming pool and you’re trying to hold a soccer ball below the surface of the water, and imagine how much effort it takes to keep it submerged. Well, I guess I reached the point where I couldn’t hold the soccer ball below the surface of the water anymore, and I came out.

Later, I met someone else, and we’re getting married later this year. I can’t wait to marry her. I told her I was bi the first day we met. She gets it, and it’s not really a big deal for her. We love each other. We kiss, we cuddle, we share our household and our bed, we love our cat, and we sometimes have sex with other people. My partner would crack the shits if I fucked another woman, and I get that, so for me, it's sex with other men only.

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually find these days that if I'm horny in the morning, I'm wanting tits and pussy, but as the day goes on, I think more about pecs, cocks, and man ass.

I don't know why this happens, but it just reinforces that I'm not straight or gay.

midwesthubbi72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think that Joe Rogan isn’t much of an authority on anything. My introduction to my bisexuality started by being pegged my an older woman at 20. She had a tit-for-tat anal rule. I discovered, I really enjoyed being pegged. That lead to hooking up with a gay friend who taught me, how hot man to man sex is. We did it all. That was an on/off thing for five years. At that point, I realized I was bisexual. My wife knows all about my past adventures. She peggs me. We have many toys and have lots of fun getting each other off. We believe if no one is being hurt, if it feels good, then it is good. Fuck society’s hang ups.

Sunman_Universe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that Joe Rogan isn’t much of an authority on anything. My introduction to my bisexuality started by being pegged my an older woman at 20. She had a tit-for-tat anal rule. I discovered, I really enjoyed being pegged. That lead to hooking up with a gay friend who taught me, how hot man to man sex is. We did it all. That was an on/off thing for five years. At that point, I realized I was bisexual. My wife knows all about my past adventures. She peggs me. We have many toys and have lots of fun getting each other off. We believe if no one is being hurt, if it feels good, then it is good. Fuck society’s hang ups.
Good for you.

Reactions: Mitoro71