Accidental Cum

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Post any accidental cum stories…

I got one to start - when I was younger (18+) I’d get random boners often and just hope they’d go away before I had to like stand up or whatever…one time I was on a bus traveling home from an away game (team, coaches, and cheerleaders etc on the bus)…

on way home so was just wearing mesh shorts and tighty whities and got rock hard…not 100% sure how it happened, but I kind of got like stuck in the y-front fly as I was growing and had to adjust but ended up having it slide all the way out the fly…so the combination of that friction and the bus vibrating made me bust pretty quickly…seemed like buckets of cum…luckily I had a water bottle so just “spilled” it to cover up all the cum

Cjayjayjay

Legendary Member
Media
As a total newbie, I auditioned for work at a stripper gram company. Totally a low budget operation consisting of a crappy website booking strippers for private parties and models for events. A couple ran the company out of their home where I went to audition.

I did my stripper research online reading advice and prepped for the audition by putting together a construction worker costume, hard hat, ripped jeans, no shirt, just an orange safety vest. It was a cheesy getup but I got a lot of positive looks while walking to my car.

The whole situation made me kind of horny so by the time I got to the couples house I had a full erection. I did my routine fully hard in the couples living room and stripped down to white briefs. Standing there in my briefs with my erection pointing to the side the couple took turns asking questions and took a few photos with an iPhone.

They guy then asked if I’d do full nude strips and if so I’d need to loose the briefs. When I pulled my briefs off and stood up I was so horny my dick was throbbing. I glanced at the wife who was grinning and then I just lost it leaning back against the wall and ejaculated across floor.

To make a long story short, I got the job. ;)

Cumz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It was close to a week of not cumming. I was on a trip with my wife and her family in Hawaii. We checked in the hotel and as we got to our room my wife went down and started sucking on my cock.

I wanted to shoot my cum all over her next thing you know her sister is knocking on the door so we had to stop. This left me with blue balls... ugh. Changed and went to the pool. At this point I was horny AF especially watching my wife’s sister wet titties bounce in the water. Without a doubt I had a hard on. Her sister swam by me and her leg brushed against my cock, I’m certain she felt it.

That did it for me, I unloaded all my cum in the water. It was accidental but would love to experience that again.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cycling on my road bike way out in the country my hard on all the way down the inseam of cycling shorts rubbing between thigh and tight spandex with each stroke of my leg I started oozing precum--which happens--but one time I blew a load. It leaked out of my shorts to my knee. Some dripped off. Some ran down my calf. I just kept going.

I don’t know if this counts as accidental or not but…

Had a dream a little while ago where I was banging some unrecognizable guy through a metal gate. He had stuck his ass towards the gate and I just slipped my dick in, and boy oh boy did it feel good. I felt every sensation as I just plowed this dude, who appeared to be a guy of short stature, but with a good amount of muscle. Next thing I know, I bust inside him as I’m trying to pull out, and I suddenly jolt out of sleep (you probably see where this is going). I look down, and I have cum all inside my underwear and down my leg. Unfortunately got all on my sheets and blanket too.. who knows how I managed to get so aroused that I came both in my dream and real life?

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Post any accidental cum stories…

I got one to start - when I was younger (18+) I’d get random boners often and just hope they’d go away before I had to like stand up or whatever…one time I was on a bus traveling home from an away game (team, coaches, and cheerleaders etc on the bus)…

on way home so was just wearing mesh shorts and tighty whities and got rock hard…not 100% sure how it happened, but I kind of got like stuck in the y-front fly as I was growing and had to adjust but ended up having it slide all the way out the fly…so the combination of that friction and the bus vibrating made me bust pretty quickly…seemed like buckets of cum…luckily I had a water bottle so just “spilled” it to cover up all the cum

I used to get hard all the time at random times too. Once it gets in your head, it is a self fulfilling prophecy.

I remember one time when I was a bar back or waiter or something as a kid, like 19 or 20 or something. After our shift, a couple of us were sitting in a side area having a drink. There was another bar back and a cocktail waitress. She was gorgeous. I remember her being flirty in general. I got up to go someplace and my boner/tent got caught on the table when I stood up. They both laughed lol. I was so embarrassed

Reactions: Gj816 and Bigred12

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to get hard all the time at random times too. Once it gets in your head, it is a self fulfilling prophecy.

I remember one time when I was a bar back or waiter or something as a kid, like 19 or 20 or something. After our shift, a couple of us were sitting in a side area having a drink. There was another bar back and a cocktail waitress. She was gorgeous. I remember her being flirty in general. I got up to go someplace and my boner/tent got caught on the table when I stood up. They both laughed lol. I was so embarrassed

Oops mine wasn’t a cum but an accidental boner.

A little less of a story, I was in nyc around Murray Hill in my 20s which was prime area for guys and girls looking for fun. My buddy and I ended up with a girl he knew and her friend (we didn’t know). He took the big titted girl he knew and I took the friend. She wasn’t really into me. She was just kind of hanging out to be there for her friend, I know she had a bf - I am not sure how serious lol. They were in the bed room and we were in the living room on the couch. I wasn’t that “lucky” at that time, so I was so horny and out of practice. We were kissing and I blew it in my pants - horrible I know. Luckily I was 22 and it pretty much just stayed hard. I went to the bathroom to “take a quick piss” and cleaned it up a bit. After that I came back more relaxed, and then she realized my size and then she was into it. She pulled my cock out to confirm and it was on. She started sucking my cock and her friend came out and saw her sucking me and just watched for what felt like forever.

we switched apartments for some reason and then I pounded the girl for hours and hours. In the morning my friend left and his girl was still there. She came in our room and the girl I was with said she couldn’t handle anymore, so I got out of bed with her friend sitting there with a full hard on claiming I had to piss horribly. I know she wanted to suck mg cock but it didn’t happen that night. I saw her months later at another club/bar and she told me how much she wanted to hold my size.
Young dumb and full of cum. If I wouldn’t have blown in my pants, I would have probably shot it super quick when we were actually having sex. It was like Something About Mary. Lol