Acrobatic Workout

jm12480

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in a nice apartment building in midtown Manhattan. There's a really good gym in the basement, but it's not very big, and oddly enough, every time I go to work out, there's no one in there. You'd think the residents would take up the offer of a free gym - but no, it's usually just me by myself. I don't know if it's the time of day, or what - but....I have never run into anyone there.

Except 2 weeks ago, when I had one of the wildest, most unexpected - and incredible experiences of my life. Hold onto your hats, cause this is gonna get intense.

I usually workout late at night, typically after 10 pm because of my work schedule. It was a Friday night, and I went down from my apartment to the basement gym, and started my usually routine, which tends to begin on a treadmill. The front desk staff tend to go home after 10 pm, so the building is super quiet, and there is no one around. So I'm on the treadmill running, thinking nothing of it, got my headphones on - when into the room walks this short, athletic guy - bleached blond hair, pretty blue eyes, wearing a crop top tank top, and booty shorts that would have made a sailor blush. Legs for days, and an evident bubble butt that could have stopped traffic. I didn't want to attract attention, so I tried not to stare. Instead, I looked ahead into the mirror, and caught him from behind, as he approached the dumbbells.

He then proceeded to peel off his tank top, and just leave on the booty shorts. Jesus fuck, he was little. Like...5'1, 5'2, at the most. But ripped as fuck. Total washboard tummy. A complete muscle twink, as I had come to know them. I kept running. He picked up some barbells and started to lift. He planted himself on one of the benches and straddled it, his globes facing me, right on the edge.

I couldn't take my eyes off his ass. I felt my own cock starting to pulse and grow inside my own shorts. This was gonna be bad.

He kept working out, never bothering me. We were the only two people in the whole gym, and there was no way to avoid each other. I had about 10 minutes left on my treadmill before I would move on to other exercises, and I just minded my own business, catching a quick glance of his incredible frame in the mirror, before darting my eyes back in front of me.

When my timer buzzed, I got off the treadmill, grabbed my towel and wiped myself down. I was wearing lycra shorts myself, so now I had a bigger problem - if you know what I mean - my fat erection was very noticeable, but what could I do? This boy had turned me on so much.

I moved over to the weights to the fly system, and began to do some chest exercises. Laying on my back, I couldn't see the pretty blond bubble butt twink working out a mere 30 feet away. As I continued to stare at the ceiling, I focused on my chest exercises. And then...I felt his presence.

"Hey - do you need some help with your form? Looks like you're not doing it exactly right."

I looked up and over, and there he was. Standing over me, lightly sweaty, with a big smile. He was truly adorable. Now I'm a big guy, mind you - 6'3", 240lbs, all muscle - and I know what I'm doing with gym equipment. But I smiled back to play his game and said "Sure. I can always use some help."

He leaned in and spotted me as I lifted. Up and down, up and down. And then, he leaned in some more. He was now almost fully over me. This is not how you spot or help someone, I thought. And then, without time to really process what was happening...

He removed his booty shorts, and dropped them to the ground, revealing himself to be in a hot pink jockstrap. "Oh my fucking god, this is NOT happening," I thought. But it was happening.

He then proceeded to stand over my face, his hairless globes positioned directly above me. I stared up, and I could see the outline of his pink boy pussy. It was so pretty, glistening with sweat.

"Do you mind if I practice my squats?" he inquired. I smiled. "Please do."

He then lowered his bubble butt right onto my face, almost painfully slowly. I reached up, grabbed his cheeks and spread them apart as he did so, and inserted my tongue right up his hole. He let out the most feminine and loud gasp I had ever heard. He lifted himself off my face. And then back down. Tongue back up his hole. You could hear the pop and squish of his little pink starfish as it glided over my tongue and then back up again. And then, I couldn't take it anymore. He lowered himself one last time, and this time, I went in for the kill. I began to tongue fuck his boy pussy violently. He leaned down on my body, and slid my shorts off, pulling out my cum-engorged cock which was rock solid, and already leaking.

"Holy shit," he said, "Damn, daddy. Looks like this muscle needs to be worked out, too." I pulled my tongue out of twat, and said "Suck my cock, boy." "Yes sir," he cooed, and he inhaled the entire 9.5" of my fuck stick into his throat.

We were now 69-ing each other hard. My tongue was deep inside his hole, and he was slurping and sucking on my dick. I couldn't help but leak some pre-cum out. He was moaning and whimpering as I ate him, and as he tasted every sweet, thick inch of my dick. The noises of our combined slurping on each other was truly nasty - wet, and loud.

After a good while, he finally came up for air and said "Daddy, will you work out my boy pussy with your cock?" I said "Absolutely, boy." He smiled. He got up off my face, and completely naked, walked over to the gym door, drew the shade down and locked it. He slowly and seductively walked back over to me. We kissed. I lifted him up into the air, and he wrapped his legs around my body. The taste of his sweet pussy juices, combined with my pre-cum lingered on our tongues as we both passionately tongued each other.

He said to me, "I have a little surprise for you." I said "More than the surprise I've already gotten?" He giggled and said, "I'm a professional athlete and gymnast. Can I show you how flexible I am?" Being no fool, I smiled and said "Fuck yeah, baby. Show me."

I lowered him down, and he sidled up to one of the walls in the corner. He then proceeded to lean his body against the wall, and raised one single leg, all the way up against his body, so that his foot was now almost parallel to his face. He held the leg up and looked at me - his pussy was WIDE open and ready for me. I moved up next to him, pressed my body forward, and slid my fat dick into his warm, wet, and willing hole. Holy shit, the GRIP he had with his pussy lips. Like a creamy vice, he chomped down on my cock, and I began to pump him hard. He whimpered and moaned as I fucked him in this athletic position. Harder and harder I plowed his hole, and he loved it. He whimpered and moaned and held onto me for dear life. Pussy juice, sperm, and sweat were now splashing off and out of our bodies. He took my dick like a champ - a truth athletic muscle bottom.

I pulled my cock out of him, and he fell to his knees, grabbing it by the thick base, and pulling all of it into his mouth. He looked up at me with his pretty blue eyes, as he sucked fervently and gagged on every inch, sloppily trying his hardest to extract the warm and creamy gallons of hot cream that were waiting to go into his body. I lay back down on the workout bench, and he climbed onto me, reverse cowboy style, and slid my fat cock into his soaking wet hole. I grabbed his tiny waist, and started to pump him up and down on my dick, and slam him as hard as I could. He screamed, threw his head back and moaned loudly.

"Fuck me. Bareback fuck my pussy," he yelled. I obliged, and fucked him as hard and deep as I could. His walls massaged my dick aggressively and when I couldn't hold back anymore, I allowed myself to erupt in the most intense manner possible. I could feel the sperm rising to the top - there was nothing I could do to hold back. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," I yelled. We made eye contact. "Do it, daddy - fill me. Breed me. Get me pregnant right now!"

With a volcanic blast the size of Mount Saint Helen's, I grabbed his waist, and emptied my balls into his boy cunt, blasting billions of unborn children deep into his tummy. I kept spurting ropes and ropes of cum - hot, gooey seed that I knew was coating his guts. He smiled and closed his eyes as he felt me burst inside of him. When the tremors of my dick finally subsided, I pulled out, and he threw himself down on his back onto the workout bench.

He lifted his legs, and placed them in a split, all the way behind his head. I knelt down at the end of the bench, pulled his sweaty body to the edge, and proceeded to do what any well trained and proper top would do.

I put my tongue into his cum-filled boy pussy, and began to suck it out into my mouth. The flavor was insane, and he had so much cum in him, it was a true meal. I slurped and nastily ate him out as he whimpered, and then, lowered myself over his mouth, and he opened his to take all the juices in one big gulp. We kissed for a long time, the flavor of boy cunt, pussy juice, and my cream all lingering on our palettes.

I lifted his sweaty, sticky body up off the bench, and we held each other for a few moments. I looked at him, and said "So...didn't catch your name." He laughed. "I'm Chris," he said. "Chris," I responded - never seen you in this building before." He replied, "I just moved in last week, and I've been getting my bearings. This is my first time in the gym."

I grinned. "I hope it's not the last time we get to work out together." He looked me up and down, squeezed my cock, and proceeded to take a single rope of remaining sperm, lifting it up to his mouth and sucking it in. "Nope," he said - "We will definitely need to work out again. And again. And again."

"Let's get out of here. Wanna shower?", I said.

"My place or yours?" he cooed. I smiled.