Adult Circumcision Uk.

D

deleted724068

Because of the way the op was done the swelled skin on the shaft is folded over the scar at the top of my penis so I still haven't seen the stitches.
I was the same. Could only see the stitches if I pulled back the skin.
From around this point that the stitches will start disappearing

Reactions: RonEffinSwanson

RonEffinSwanson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was the same. Could only see the stitches if I pulled back the skin.
From around this point that the stitches will start disappearing

This is why your thread and the stuff on this site and the private messages I've had is so useful.

I have no clue how the recovery is meant to go. Being able to understand what's going on is so valuable. The NHS website stuff is okay but it's so vague.

D

deleted724068

When is your followup with your surgeon?

D

deleted724068

No. Just if I have any problems. I phoned them when I got the infection and they just prescribed antibiotics.
Hopefully you don't have any issues or questions.

My only questions during my followup was about the bumps on the scar I could feel and the swelling at the frenulum.

The bumps were scar tissue and the swelling at the frenulum will take longer to go down. Its normal. The skin is more delicate and takes longer to heal and could take a few months.

And it's been 2 months since I got mines done and only now that I'm noticing it reducing but still long way to go but glad I'm finally seeing it reduce

RonEffinSwanson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hopefully you don't have any issues or questions.

My only questions during my followup was about the bumps on the scar I could feel and the swelling at the frenulum.

The bumps were scar tissue and the swelling at the frenulum will take longer to go down. Its normal. The skin is more delicate and takes longer to heal and could take a few months.

And it's been 2 months since I got mines done and only now that I'm noticing it reducing but still long way to go but glad I'm finally seeing it reduce

Thanks man.

Really useful stuff.

smiler2222

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Glad to hear you are healing up well.

My tip sensitivity was uncomfortable but to be honest it went within a few days.

I wouldn'd say, even with the infection that the process has been painful - I have had way more painful injuries that I didn't bother seeing a doctor about. It's more discomfort.

Not sure what "style" yours is but my scar/stitches aren't exposed so it's difficult to gauge how much of a wound there is as all you can see is external swelling.

You are definitely right. For anyone that needs to get it done for medical reasons. You have nothing to fear. I put up with over a year of constant discomfort, I can already see more of my glans than I could before so I know that the whole cleaning/drying/ballanitis problem that I had will be so much better.
Had a rubbish few days. Got an inevitable erection and stitches came loose on the underside and tore what was left of my frenulum. Most of that was cut off but was a bit left; so there was a hole. Had to return to hospital for it glueing together doc went slightly overboard with the glue it’s annoying me now lol it’s now one crusty plastic penis with all the glue
Be glad to get back to normal. But pain wise. It’s okay, just discomfort like u say.

what’s strange is learning to use the thing again lol if u get an itch on head before u just gave foreskin a tug lol I did that other day forgetting it had no skin and it wasn’t very nice I laugh now but wasn’t then lol

RonEffinSwanson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had a rubbish few days. Got an inevitable erection and stitches came loose on the underside and tore what was left of my frenulum. Most of that was cut off but was a bit left; so there was a hole. Had to return to hospital for it glueing together doc went slightly overboard with the glue it’s annoying me now lol it’s now one crusty plastic penis with all the glue
Be glad to get back to normal. But pain wise. It’s okay, just discomfort like u say.

what’s strange is learning to use the thing again lol if u get an itch on head before u just gave foreskin a tug lol I did that other day forgetting it had no skin and it wasn’t very nice I laugh now but wasn’t then lol
Sorry to hear that man.

Hope you get some quick improvement.

RonEffinSwanson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Unbelievable.

I still have a tiny bit if bleeding at my frenulum and I don't want to slow the recovery but I'm going to have to do something soon.

I'll probably try your vibrator technique although I'm not sure I'll need it. I have a feeling that if I just gently blow on it.it will go off like an erupting volcano!

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Healthunlocked dot com has a lot of information about method, style, healing, outcome and final result. Oddly it’s loaded with many questions “is this normal”. “Is this too tight/loose”. “It’s super sensitive”. “It’s almost dead feeling”. To me it seems like there wasn’t great communication patient and doctor for expectations. There’s a procedure called proximal circ, basically fhe cut is way back at the base of shaft. The head is fully exposed, zero chance of damaging the glans, all the sensitive tissue is preserved, there’s no stitches in the sensitive area. Perhaps more work for the doc but seems like better outcome.

RonEffinSwanson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How you getting on now @RonEffinSwanson ?

Three weeks yesterday since my operation.

Still got a tiny bit of bleeding and some swelling. I think that the infection slowed the healing process a bit.

I still can't see the stitches as the skin covers maybe half of my glans.

Erections are no longer painful which is good.

I'm desperate for a wank but daren't as I can't see the stitches so I don't know how the healing process is going.

Reactions: exploringmyself97

RonEffinSwanson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How you getting on now @RonEffinSwanson ?
Thanks man.

Not too bad. Healing seems to have kind of stalled though.

Most of the white stitches are gone, got a couple of blue stitches that aren't dissolving. GP says to leave another week.

No real discomfort now apart from the occasional twinge.

Still a bit of swelling round the cut and some bleeding, but it's just spots.

My glans is still partially covered by foreskin which is really annoying. I'm hoping that it's because I'm not fully healed and that it will retract when I am but if not I'll be a bit disappointed as It looks like neither cut, nor uncut ans I'm not totally sure that it will cure the problem I had with zoons ballanitis. We'll see I suppose.