1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Advanced Extender Method

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by flagship, Sep 11, 2021.

1. flagship

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I’ve recently got somewhat back into PE. I thought I’d share my advanced extender method. I had used this method for a few years on and off. While I typically combined this with other methods, I felt this provided faster gains.

Obviously, this is not for anyone new to PE. This is meant for guys with who have already conditioned their penises with manual exercises or extenders.

In the photos, I am using a pro extender

I use a theraband to wrap behind the glans. If you use a theraband, it should be tacky to the touch, not slippery. I wrap it so that I create a ridge behind the glans and prevents the strap from sliding up.

After wrapping, I compress the springs of the extender and stretch my penis into place so that I can secure the strap. To prevent the strap from coming undone under the high tension I wrap a woman’s hair tie around the back of the strap ends. Usually, you can twist the hair tie 3 times around the straps to secure it.

I then wedge a cylinder (pvc pipe, marker, whatever) between the underside of my penis and the bars of the extender.

The longer I wear it, I find I can place larger diameters.

I will also reverse it so that there is a wedge between the top side of my penis and the bars.

I can walk around like this, but I prefer to be laying down with a heating pad placed over top.

I would wear this for 40min-1hr at a time, as much as I could, but probably only 2-3 hours a day.

All the same PE rules apply, warm up before and after

In my time off I haven’t lost size, but lost a lot of elasticity, I had to remove two bars from the extender. I used to stretch well beyond the 9in mark

Attached Files:

Floodwater, SizeQueen123 and Complex8 like this.
  2. engineer805

engineer805 Admired Member

Albums:
    I hope the loss of elasticity isn't due to scar tissue formation. I'd think that breaks lasting a day or two between sessions would give each session time to heal the microtears in the ligaments, bucks fascia, and other tissues. Do you pump to regain or enhance girth?

flagship likes this.
  3. flagship

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I originally built up the elasticity from continuously stretching. I'm pretty sure it'll comeback if i get back into the habit of using an extender.

I've always had issues with pumping. I can't hold an erection in the tube, so I'll still pump to crazy sizes but its just lymph fluid. Also regular pumping always causes discoloration. I gained better with clamping, but that also caused a lot of discoloration. I gained .5 inch girth. But i lost .25 inches after years of no girth work. Ive just started a jelq routine this week, which I've never done before

4. Mordecai_

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good stuff, FS. And thanks for sharing the detailed pix. I'll have to give this method a try. How much length have you gained over the years from extending, and what was your typical routine (hours/day)?

5. flagship

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I've gained 1.75 inches length, possibly 2 inches, its hard to remember if i was measuring correctly back then.
    I've also gained .25 inches permanent girth, at my peak I had gained .5" girth, but lost some over the years.

My routine would always be intense for months at a time followed by periods of time off.. PE was always hard because I could never afford to live on my own until the last couple years, at which point I had already made most of my gains.

When I did do PE, I would do a full stretching session, with 30 second holds in every direction. (it doesn't take long) I would also use a wooden rod as a fulcrum for many stretches.
    I would use the extender as much as I could, but most days could only afford to use it a few hours a day tops (part of the reason I wanted to increase the tension)
    I would take days off occasionally from stretching, but I didn't like to
    I did use a small bib hanger, but i didn't actually hang in a conventional way (I can probably make another post about that) (also its hard to attribute gains to any particular method)
    Most of my girth gains came from clamping while edging using a fleshlight.
    I did use a bathmate, but wasn't consistent, nothing but temporary gains (I could hold some of the added girth into the day after pumping)

And I use a heating pad to warm up before and after

6. Mordecai_

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks, man. Congrats on your successes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice