BarebottomTX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m talking with a man that is hung and thick. We’re both older and bisexual. He is a Top, and I identify as a bottom.

He and I are discussing a FWB situation with regular meetings.
Problem is I’ve never had anal with a man. I have worn plugs, and been pegged with various size strap ons.

It’s been a while since he has been with a bottom and has brought up breeding me.

We haven’t discussed Prep yet, we’re just in the talking and mutual interest phase.
However every time we talk and I think about being fucked by him I get hard.

Is this normal? I know the dangers of going bare. I think the FWB situation will be monogamous. It will be from my side for sure.

Basically I’m wanting any advice about taking a Dick for the first time? Best position to bottom for a hung Top? Especially any advice on getting bred. Thanks for any advice in advance.

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you’ve taken toys with no problem, you should be fine taking his dick. To me, the real question is what to do about protection.

If you want to go bare, I’d recommend getting tested beforehand, and taking Prep is generally the best option. Monogamy does work, but it takes a lot of trust: you both need to agree to it and stick to it, so it’s not ideal for fwb.

If you want to chat privately, my BMs are open!

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Minimally: You both get tested beforehand. And a full-range test.
Ideally: you both get on Prep (that also requires full tests).

Don't fuck around with your health - or his.
He should be as interested as you are to make sure YOU are okay too.

If asking that you both get tested and share your results gets him bent out of shape at all, then you want to pass on the FWB situation.

Someone who thinks testing is a bad idea is an excellent candidate for being purposefully unaware of his actual status.

"I haven't been with anyone" can be said by anybody, whether true or not.

Hopefully, you'll say "Let's test!" and he'll reply "Good idea, I was going to suggest the same!"

Full disclosure: I'm a bottom and love to get bred. But no one is fucking my ass and depositing who hasn't shown they are good to go.

Last edited:

Latham

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m talking with a man that is hung and thick. We’re both older and bisexual. He is a Top, and I identify as a bottom.

Problem is I’ve never had anal with a man. I have worn plugs, and been pegged with various size strap ons.

It’s been a while since he has been with a bottom and has brought up breeding me.

We haven’t discussed Prep yet, we’re just in the talking and mutual interest phase.

Is this normal? I know the dangers of going bare. I think the FWB situation will be monogamous. It will be from my side for sure.

Basically I’m wanting any advice about taking a Dick for the first time? Best position to bottom for a hung Top? Especially any advice on getting bred. Thanks for any advice in advance.
Mate really clean yourself out.You can buy a set of butt plugs SML, MED, LARGE. To help open you up
Use heaps of lube and if it is your first time being a btm
Let him know this and tell him to go slow...as for position suggest Vanilla
On you stomach legs spread wide and a pillow under you to raise your arse some.
Enjoy mate hope l was of help

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You've had something in you before so you will probably be ok. BUT.. It's always best to be entered slow, as a butthole has a mind of its own. If you feel any friction, you (and he) have not used enough lube. If you feel too much pain upon attempted entry, get him to push with his dick on your hole like he is teasing it. Hopefully he will gain slight penetration each time and your hole should have time to acclimate, then he should be able to penetrate you fully. Never let him go in all at once. When he's in give your hole time to acclimate again without any movement or thrusts.

That's the thing, anal doesn't have to be painful but you have to take the right approach. It will hurt a bit until you get used to it, but when you do you won't be able to get enough.

And.. in all seriousness, the thicker the cock the less pain involved. This is because when the stretch to the powerful anal muscle exceeds the limit of the muscle's natural rebellion, the pain in almost completely gone.

Be patient, do it and always clean yourself well internally. Talk protection beforehand.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You've had something in you before so you will probably be ok. BUT.. It's always best to be entered slow, as a butthole has a mind of its own. If you feel any friction, you (and he) have not used enough lube. If you feel too much pain upon attempted entry, get him to push with his dick on your hole like he is teasing it. Hopefully he will gain slight penetration each time and your hole should have time to acclimate, then he should be able to penetrate you fully. Never let him go in all at once. When he's in give your hole time to acclimate again without any movement or thrusts.

That's the thing, anal doesn't have to be painful but you have to take the right approach. It will hurt a bit until you get used to it, but when you do you won't be able to get enough.

And.. in all seriousness, the thicker the cock the less pain involved. This is because when the stretch to the powerful anal muscle exceeds the limit of the muscle's natural rebellion, the pain in almost completely gone.

Be patient, do it and always clean yourself well internally. Talk protection beforehand.
Good advice, take it slow, no means no and stop means stop. Use plenty of lube, and yes, get him to tase your ring with his cock end before trying the first penetration.
After my first time he didn't pull out, stayed inside me, and went soft, it was a great feeling for me to be plugged in so that when he eventually wanted to go again and hardened up inside me I was ready to be fucked.

Reactions: bravesoldier

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

It’s much easier getting fucked without a condom. It’s sounds like you’re more that really to take your buddy’s dick up your ass. Go on PrEP and have fun experimenting.