Advise On Lubes For Masturbation

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've tried a few here and there and still come back to my first lube that I've used, it's Vaseline (the brand name) not petroleum jelly from other brands. My foster dad recommended this to me. I used it at times when I was uncut and after I got circumcised while in college. It gives the right feel, not too watery and moves with you either in fast or slow motion.

D

deleted2584321

Baby oil and my precum... and btw it tastes delicious;)

Reactions: P.J.9

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
astroglide is nice
+1 on Astroglide. By far one of the nicest lubes I've ever tried, water-based or otherwise. Relatively cheap, and a little goes a long way and lasts a long-time without getting gloppy or needing much reapplication.

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Elbow Grease is my all time favorite. It lasts a LONG time and is perfect for edging sessions - never dries out. I also like how precum doesn't cause it to get sticky. It's my favorite lube for fucking too - feels natural and smooth.

Reactions: JockFull

LoinRanger

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've tried them all over the years. Once I discovered Albolene I thought that was it but then I tried coconut oil. Love long sessions covered in it especially outside in the sun. Sometimes I'll throw on some baby oil too to get really greasy. Fun with friends that way too. ;-)

Reactions: testeer and Assman1
D

deleted814719

When we first dated, my girlfriend (now wife), used to give me handjobs using Vaseline Intensive Care lotion and that was the first time I had ever experienced a lubed handjob or masturbation. Now, at age 67, I've tried all kinds of lube. Astroglide, Albolene, coconut oil, KY jelly. Albolene is terrific but is not water soluble so cleaning up, even in a shower, takes a little effort. I really like coconut oil but have only used it while traveling alone. Here at home, I couldn't possibly hide the smell from my wife.

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Albolene is a great lube for edging and power stroking alike. It’s sorta like Vaseline but as it warms up it liquifies and speeds up. Yet you can still have full grip control.

don’t get me wrong. Water based lube has its own fun properties. I love the high speeds you can get and that just smooth slippery feel. Just remember to keep a little cup of warm water next to you when using water based lube for solo play Bc it will dry out. However a high end lube will be able to be “revived” with a splash of water 4-5 times before you need more lube.

Reactions: Seblinger

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Albolene is a great lube for edging and power stroking alike. It’s sorta like Vaseline but as it warms up it liquifies and speeds up. Yet you can still have full grip control.

don’t get me wrong. Water based lube has its own fun properties. I love the high speeds you can get and that just smooth slippery feel. Just remember to keep a little cup of warm water next to you when using water based lube for solo play Bc it will dry out. However a high end lube will be able to be “revived” with a splash of water 4-5 times before you need more lube.
Fav water based lubes are ID and astroglide. I have tried dozens and believe it or not. Drug store astroglide scores high points for feel and longevity.

suter82

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me back to basics, after trying a couple I like the standard KY jelly. Not too liquid and not too sticky. Only issue is that time to time you need to add a bit more.

the clean as sith any other lube is messy, what is left doesnt smell or stain so not bad

JockFull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing water based, they all dry out way too quickly. I don't think oils provide enough lube to protect my sensitive surfaces.

Albolene is nice, but for my money petroleum jelly (Vaseline) is just as good, and costs a lot less. It just takes a couple minutes longer to get it warmed up. It's a little more of a hassle to clean up, but only a little. Either one feels good, provides good protection from friction burns and lasts as long as you can.