Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello guyys, i've used Afrin for more than 10 years. i've never seen a doctor about this but while googling around i found a few coments about people having retarded ejaculation problems, its an unofficial side effect but im wondering if anyone here has used Afrin (Oxymetazoline) nasal spray and has archived any of this symptons?? i've always had some issues regarding my erections, sometimes i lost them in the middle of an act, sometimes it works great but what i am sure of is that i always used to spray afrin before the sexual act so i am able to breath properly...

fordonfire

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, these types of drugs work as a vasoconstrictor which affects blood pressure like a stimulant, similar to amphetamine, and could potentially be causing problems especially if you have been regularly using it for a long time

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I obviously can't relate to penis problems but as areacode604 said... Afrin is a stimulant and has a huge impact on blood pressure. The stuff is absolutely horrible for you. Addictive, hard on your heart, and actually causes sinus inflammation and breathing problems when used for more than a few days. Long term use is pretty dangerous. The shit can eat holes in your sinuses. By no means am I the person who's scared of every possible side effect of drugs... but Afrin is legitimately bad for you. I still use it from time to time when my allergies are absolutely off the charts and I can't pass any air through my sinuses... but I NEVER use it for more than 3 days. Ever. You might want to talk to your doctor.

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
afrin gave me rebound sinus issues. It made it worse over time. Had to quit and go on some precription stuff. Unfortunately, it's the only stuff that works for me. Never had erectile issues from it though. I only use it in an emergency.